Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 28- Not Some Dog

"Just relax" Dolores said. "Your mother is right. I'm sure Junior is safe with Molly" Irina said wrapping her arm around Cristiano's arm. "Of course he is. Look Cris she'll be back before you know it" Katia said. Katia didn't want her brother doing anything stupid and rash.

Cristiano tried Molly’s phone again. Where the hell was she? What the hell was she doing? He needed to know where Junior was. “Cristiano will you stop pacing” Dolores said as she watched her son walk up and down the living room. She knew that her son was overreacting. She knew that there was probably a good explanation for where Molly was. But she couldn’t help worry this day was going to end badly. She knew Molly wasn’t herself.

“Cristiano stop phoning her. She’s probably driving. You don’t want to cause her to crash” Katia said. “She wouldn’t answer the phone if she was driving” Dolores said as she saw panic in her son’s face. “She wouldn’t do anything that would put Junior’s life in danger” Dolores said looking straight at her son. “It will be her life in danger if she doesn’t come through those doors soon” Cristiano yelled. “Maybe you should phone the police” Irina said. “Don’t even think about it” Katia warned her brother. “She will be back soon” Dolores said.

“It’s Molly you guys are talking about. She’s probably gone to get something. And probably not for herself” Sergio said and Cristiano glared at his teammate.

"Right I'll be off" Sergio said waving a goodbye as he left them in the living room to hardly any acknowledgement that he was leaving. He couldn't understand what all the yelling was about. He had never seen his teammate that angry. Sergio couldn’t understand all the tension. Cristiano had tried Molly’s phone and got no reply. What if she had an accident? Sergio thought. What if all the time Cristiano is shouting down the phone to her, Molly is hurt somewhere.

As he opened the front door, he smiled as he watched Molly open the driver’s door. A frown soon appeared on his face when he saw how she looked. She looked so sad. "Hey Molly" he smiled walking towards her. "Oh hi Sergio" she replied as she opened the back door. "Just a heads up, Cristiano isn't happy" he said. "Oh your papa is annoyed with me Junior. What a change from every other day" Molly said sacristy as she unbuckled the straps on Junior's car seat.

"Molly" Cristiano roared and Sergio noticed her fingers shakily removing the straps. "Where the hell have you been?" Cristiano shouted as he stormed towards her. "Out" she replied as she took Junior in her arms. "Out. That's all you're going to say" he yelled.

"Cris take it easy" Sergio said. "I thought you were going" Cristiano said and pulled Junior from Molly's arms. "I am" Sergio said looking at Molly who pulled out a couple of paper bags and dry cleaning from the car.

“Well go” Cristiano snapped his eyes focused on Molly.

"You going to be ok?" he asked Molly. "Why the fuck wouldn't she be?" Cristiano asked as his son started to squirm in his arms. "I'm fine Sergio" Molly said. "Ok. I'll see you tomorrow so" Sergio said and walked down the short drive to the opened front gates. Tomorrow? Cristiano thought.

"Why is he seeing you tomorrow?" Cristiano asked. "Katia and I are taking Rodrigo to this kid fun day the club has organised in the morning. Sergio is bringing his niece and a few of the other guys are going too" Molly replied. "You're not going" Cristiano said turning to face the house.

"What did you say?" she asked a she shut the car door. "You heard me" he replied as he walked towards the door. "No. No. You don't get to do this. You don't get to tell me what to do" she yelled following him.

"You don't do what you are told. You never have" he snapped. "That's cos I'm not some dog you can order what to do" she said. "You're not going" he said. "Ronaldo" Molly shouted as he ignored her and continued into the house. "You're not going. And that's the end of it" he said as he reached the living room. "I'm not finished talking about this" Molly yelled. "Don't you mean yelling?" Ze joked. "Shut up Zé" Molly and Cristiano roared.

"What's going on?" Katia asked. "Your D.I.C.K.H.E.A.D brother here is telling me that I can't go to the fun day tomorrow" Molly said. "Why can't we go?" Rodrigo asked. "We're are going Rodrigo don't worry. Now why don't you go upstairs and I'll start drawing a picture for me?" Katia asked her son as Molly glared at Cristiano. "Mama" Rodrigo wined. "Please Rodrigo?" Katia asked and the boy left the room.

"Ye two need to talk calmly" Katia said looking back and forth between her brother and Molly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to realmadrid0bsessed,ak9_sh and ccfcjb for their comments.

Will there be a calm conversation?

Please let me know what you think. The next few chapters were hard to write. If you haven't commented ever before now might be a good time to start. As you can tell things are getting very interesting.