Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 29- Watch It

"I'll act calm when he stops ordering me around" Molly yelled. "And I'll be calm when she tells me where she took my son today. Without telling me. Again" Cristiano yelled. "I went sunning myself in the sun whilst downing cocktails!" Molly said holding up the bags and suit in her hands.

"What does it look like?" I was running your errands" she yelled. "I never asked you to. And you shouldn't have taken Junior out without telling me" he roared as the baby squirmed in his arms.

"I only took Junior with me cos your girlfriend told me you were too busy to watch him" Molly said and everyone looked at Irina who was seated on the couch. "No I didn't" Irina said. "Yes you did" Molly said in disbelief. "You shouldn't have taken him without telling me" Cristiano said. "I was only going to the pharmacy to get your son some medicine to take down the fever which he got you and your idiot girlfriend took him swimming in a cold pool" Molly yelled. "Hey" Irina said. "But then I had to pick up your dry cleaning and everything else your Russian wanted" Molly yelled.

"Forget about the dry cleaning. That's not important "Cristiano said. "If that's what you think then" Molly said and threw the suit and paper bags towards the kitchen and a smashing sound erupted around the room as the bags connected with the floor. "Ok I think everyone needs to take a break" Dolores said.

"Cristiano has every right to be angry. He was worried about his son" Irina said. "Excuse me" Molly asked. "You should have spoken to me first. No one knew where you were" Cristiano said. "And what were you afraid I took him or something?" Molly asked. "Of course he didn't think that" Dolores and Katia simultaneous said.

"Well, did you?" Molly asked Cristiano. "No" Cristiano mumbled. "That child and every other child I look after is more safe with me than anyone" Molly yelled. "Molly he knows that" Dolores said.

"If I wanted to take him, don't you think I would have already?" Molly snapped. "What?" Cristiano said. "It's not like you are around to notice if he's gone or not. Tell me how long did it take you even realize he wasn't in the house?" Molly yelled.

"Watch it" Cristiano warned. "Oh I'm sorry have I touched a nerve?" Molly said. "Shut your mouth right now Molly" Cristiano yelled. "I would never take him away from you or his family. He needs his father. Even the jackass one he got" Molly yelled. "Oh just fire her already and kick her out" Irina said. "Irina" Cristiano said. "What? I don't know why you are even giving her the time of day. She clearly can't take instruction" Irina said.

"There's a difference between instruction and ordering around" Molly said. "And knowing when you are wanted or not" Irina smirked. "Oh for once can you shut your thick mouth" Molly snapped. "Are you going to let her speak to me like that?" Irina asked turning to look over the back of the couch to her boyfriend who stood behind. "Molly" Cristiano. "You utter the word apologise and I swear to God even Junior in your arms won't save you" Molly said.

"Why the hell is she even here?" Irina asked. "Ya Ronaldo. Why am I here? Why don't you tell her why I'm here?" Molly yelled. Cristiano said nothing. "What now you have nothing to say?" Molly asked.

"Shut the fuck up" Cristiano roared. "Take him" Cristiano said handing Irina Junior. Irina's face gasped as the baby began to cry as she held him out from her. "Outside now" he said taking a grip of Molly's wrist.

"No way" Molly said trying to shake his hand off. He pulled her towards the door leading out to the pool. "Out. Now" he said. "You don't get to order me around" Molly yelled as Dolores took Junior from Irina's arms. He pulled open the door as she fought against his hold.

"Cristiano" Dolores said. "Watch Junior. Molly and I are going outside" he said as he pushed her forward through the open door, closely it behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are getting heated. Is Cristiano's secret about to come out? Or will events take a nasty turn?

Thanks to ak9_sh,MMM26 and Lurossoni for their comments. Everyone is so angry at Cristiano. Glad you are all so involved and enjoying the story.