Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 32- I Have No One

Water dripped off Molly's clothes as she stormed towards the house passing a confused Irina at the door. Molly's hands shook as she walked in anger up the stairs. Her wet jeans clung to her skin making it harder for her to climb the stairs quickly. She kicked off her remaining sandal as she headed to her bedroom. Her hand twisted opened the knob of the door and once she was in the room, she flung the door shut with a loud bang. She bought her shaking right hand to her face as she wiped back her wet hair from her face.

As she walked towards the bathroom, her breathing started to get fast. She placed her hands on the door and slowly closed it shut. Her hand went to her neck and he eyes saw the red mark on her wrist and her felt clothes become tighter. And tighter. And tighter until she was barely breathe.

Her hands moved to the him of her top and she struggled to catch the bottom before she lifted over her head and dropped it to the floor. Her bra following. She attempted to unhook the button of jeans but she couldn't and began to pull the wet jeans down her legs with force. So much force that only for the counter top she would have lost her balance.

Molly gasped for air as she stood naked and shivering in the bathroom. She pulled back the shower door and she shut her eyes as she felt her throat closing up. As she felt for the shower switch, her shoulders sagged and her whole body hurt. Suddenly hot water crashed against her body and Molly let out a yelp. Her legs gave away and not for the first time, Molly slumped against the shower wall in a heap.

A tear escaped her right eye and slowly moved down her cheek. And then another followed. And another. And another. Until Molly was crying profusely. She brought her knees up to her head as she sat on the floor and held her head in her hands, as the water fell. Molly cried until she felt she couldn't cry anymore. And then she cried some more as she rested her cheek against the wall. She raised her arm and some how switch the water off. Her throat was dry as her breathing slowed.

"I have no one" she whispered as she sat in the wet shower. She was so tired. She didn't care anymore. "No one would miss you if you disappeared" was what he had said and he was right.

"I have no one" she whispered again and she pulled her legs under her and raised up on her knees. She found a towel and wrapped it around her body. She walked nearer the mirror and stared into it. "I should have stayed under the water" she mumbled out loud as she took in her appearance. Her shoulders were red from the too hot water, but her face was white. Her eyes were red from her tears.

"I shouldn't have come back" she said as she wiped a tear from her eye. She closed her eyes and turned around so she was now leaning against the counter top. She couldn't do this anymore she thought as she wrapped her arms her shoulders and felt the scar on her shoulder. It made her mind wonder to her parents. She had barely had any contact with either of them. She had no idea where they were.

If Tony had gotten back into their lives. What would have happened if she hadn't paid Tony off? Would she have being better of not paying him. All these thoughts ran through her mind and she opened her eyes. "I should have stayed under the water" she said looking at the bath. "The water was peaceful" she mumbled taking a seat on the edge of the bath. A knock came from the door and Molly sat up straight.

"Molly" she heard someone say. "Leave me alone" she yelled. "Someone wants a cuddle" the voice said and Molly could hear a baby's whimper. She stood and walked quickly to the door and pulled it open to find Dolores on the other side holding Junior in her arms.

"Take him" Dolores said and held her grandson out towards Molly. Molly's moved her arms out and they stopped shaking as her fingers touched Junior. She took him in her arms and held him close to her chest. She could feel him breathing against her bare skin above the towel she wore. "Are you ok?" Dolores asked and not trusting her voice Molly nodded as she stroked Junior's back.

"Molly I'm so sorry" Dolores said as her heart broke at the sight of Molly standing in fronting of her. "You've being through so much because of us. I'm so sorry" Dolores said. "I'm fine" Molly whispered. "No you're not. And it's ok not to be. What happened downstairs. It shouldn't have happened. Cristiano shouldn't have" Dolores said. "Don't. Please don't" Molly begged not wanting to talk.

"I gave Junior some of the medicine you got" Dolores said. "Oh God I forgot" Molly said and pulled Junior back a little. "He's fine. In fact I think his temperature has faded" Dolores said. "That's good" Molly said. "These past couple of weeks have been really hard on you. You've being doing too much. We've let you do too much" Dolores said. "No" Molly said. "Yes. You haven't being yourself. Especially since you found out what I did with your vitamins. I'm so sorry I did that" Dolores said. "Dolores" Molly said.

"I know you are angry with me. And I know I hurt you. I'm so sorry. I was only doing what I thought was best" Dolores. "Maybe it was the best" Molly said. "Do you really think that?" Dolores asked and Molly held Junior closer. "No" she whispered. "Why don't you get dressed and take a break. Get some sleep. I'll bring you something to eat" Dolores said. "I get why you did it. The pills. I get it. It's just.." Molly mumbled. "Too much like your childhood" Dolores said and Molly nodded.

"You get some rest. I'll be downstairs if you want to me or to talk" Dolores said. "Dolores" Molly said as the woman headed for the door. "I think Junior would prefer to stay with you" Dolores said. And Molly smiled.

"Thanks Dolores" Molly said. "It's not me who should be getting thanked" Dolores said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is Molly starting to turn back into the person she was after she left Junior with his father? Does she just want peace? And how will she get it?

Thanks for all your comments.