Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 33- Not My Fault

"I'm already there" Molly screamed as Cristiano stared open mouthed at her from the pool. "What is going on?" Irina asked. She had taken a phone call from her agent and had missed the pool incident.

"Cristiano why are you in the pool?" she asked confused. "This asshole" he replied splashing Zé. "Hey" Zé yelped as Cristiano climbed out of the pool.

"Molly get your ass back here" Cristiano shouted. "Ronaldo" Dolores yelled. "No Maé this isn't over. I’m not done" he yelled back. "Yes you are" Dolores snapped as Junior began to cry in her arms. "You really are a jerk" Katia said. "Me. She's the one who started it" Cristiano said. "I don't care who started it" Dolores said. "Well I do" Cristiano yelled moving to walk towards the house. "No. Stay away from her" Dolores said once she realized his intentions. "Ya you've done enough Ronaldo" Katia said.

"Why are you all at him? She's the one acting like a bitch" Irina said. "Ya Irina is right" Cristiano said. "You went too far. Oh I can't believe you’re my brother. I'll go check on her" Katia said. "No. I said leave her alone. Everyone. I mean it" Dolores warned looking at everyone. "Maé" Cristiano said. "Don't Maé me. Go get changed. And mind you don't break a leg" Dolores said in disgust at her son. He had gone way too far? Molly gave as good as she could but Dolores knew that her son had gone too far. And Dolores was afraid it may push Molly to do something everyone will regret.

"Ignore your mother. Go upstairs and fire that girl. Did you hear how she spoke to me? And look what she has done?" Irina said to her boyfriend when they were alone. "Just stop Irina. I'm not in the mood right now. I'm going to change" Cristiano snapped.

He stormed into the house and up the stairs. He was so mad. She kept pushing and pushing. She kept shouting and he had expected Irina to find out the truth. When she referred to Junior has a toy he no longer wanted he snapped. Who does she think she is he thought as he reached his bedroom door. He hovered at the door. He looked down the hall at her closed door.

It wasn't over. She didn't get to act like a crazy bitch and then have everyone blame him. He had done everything for her. His wet clothes were dripping everywhere and he decided to sort Molly out once and for all after he showered.

She blames me for everything he thought as he undressed. He was right and she was in the wrong. He had every right to shout at her. The way she had acted. She would have being one of Tony's girls if it hadn't being for him. He knew all about Tony's doggy dealings. He knew what Tony did to girls like Molly. "Damn" Cristiano yelled as the water flowed down his back. "Damn. Damn. Damn" he cursed banging his fist of the shower wall. "I'm already there" she had screamed. She thought she was in hell he thought as his head rested against the wall. "Damn you Molly" he muttered.

Later that evening, everyone sat down for dinner. Everyone except Molly that is. She hadn't ventured out of her room since she had stormed up there. "Where's Molly?" Rodrigo asked as his mother poured him a glass of milk. "She's in her room" Katia smiled at her son. "Hopefully packing her bags" Irina muttered. "Mama" Rodrigo said worried. "She's not hungry right now that's all. She's going nowhere" Katia said looking straight at Irina. "I wouldn't have thought that you wanted your children to be minded by a child" Irina said.

"Tío Cris can I have your chicken please?" Rodrigo asked. "Huh. Oh ya here" Cristiano said shoving his plate across the table. "Something wrong with my chicken?" Katia asked. "I'm not hungry" he said standing. "Where are you going?" Dolores asked. "To see my son" he replied. "Junior is in bed. He still has a slight fever. So leave him alone" Dolores said. And Cristiano sighed.

"How's Junior?" Sergio asked the following afternoon as Cristiano and the rest of his teammates prepared for training. They had the morning off. "He's fine" Cristiano replied curious as to why Sergio was asking. "Molly was saying that he wasn't feeling well" Sergio said. "He just has a small temperature" Cristiano replied. "You sure it's not Molly that's unwell?" Pepe asked joining them.

"Why do you think that?" Cristiano asked. He was getting tired of everyone asking about Molly. He was still angry with her for how she had acted the previous day. "Ana reckons that she's not herself the past few days" Pepe shrugged. "That's cos she hasn't being" Sergio muttered.

"If you've got something to say then come out and say it Ramos" Cristiano snapped. "She's miserable. Even you can't be stupid enough to miss that" Sergio said. "No she's not" Cristiano replied.

"So how was it after I left yesterday?" Sergio asked. "What is that meant to mean?" Cristiano asked. "I meant that she looked tired and miserable and you looked.." Sergio stopped.

"I looked what?" Cristiano asked sharply.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cristiano had his own thoughts and time to think in the shower but will everyone make him see what they all see.

Thanks to valary_roxs_07 and ak9_sh for their comments.