Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 41- Childish Games

"Hola" Cristiano said to Molly as he walked to the fridge. "Hey" she said not looking up from her phone. No guesses for who she's texting Cristiano thought as he took a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Urgh" Molly said. "What's up?" he asked. "Zé lost Dinis's favourite toy and is denying it" Molly said putting down her phone on the countertop and pulled on a pair of yellow rubber gloves. "Ok" Cristiano said confused. "Dinis's favourite toy is missing. We can't find it anywhere. And I mean anywhere. I've searched the house a billion times. Katia said Zé had it last this morning but he said she had it. He's being cranky all day" Molly sighed as she started to clean a plate in the sink. "Ze cranky never" Cristiano smirked leaning against the counter top. "Funny. I was talking about Dinis" Molly said. "I'm sure it will turn up sooner or later" Cristiano said.

"You wouldn't be saying that if it was Junior who was missing something" Molly said placing the plate on the side. "Maybe" he shrugged. "Although I'm sure you wouldn't be as annoying as Katia is. Both Katia and Zé have phones but it's me who is the go between" Molly said. "Me less annoying than my sister. Now that would be something" he grinned. "Probably would never happen" Molly said.

"So how is the finger? It had a pretty traumatic experience yesterday" he joked picking up a dish cloth and he shrugged when she looked at him drying. "It's fine" she said. "That's alot of bubbles" he said. "Rodrigo squeezed the bottle in" she laughed as the sink was overtaking with white bubbles.

"So you're off carrots now?" he asked. "Sorry?" she asked confused. "You told Sergio not to mention carrots" he shrugged. "Do you lot do anything other than talk about me at training?" she asked. "You'd be surprised" he groaned. "And we only saw the last text you sent him" he said. "Ok" she said and continued to clean the dishes in the sink.

"I should get him to send the text to me" Cristiano said as he dried the last plate. "And why would you do that?" she asked taking off the gloves. "So I have proof of you agreeing with me. How did you put it? I'm agreeing with Cris" he smirked.

"You know he'd delete that text if I asked so there goes you proof" she said. "Ah but I'll always have the memory" he smiled and saw a smile appearing on her face. "So no more carrot sticks today?" he asked. "Nope. I'll give them a pass for a while. I'll stop snacking between meals too" she said running her fingers along the gloves.

"So you wouldn't care if I bought you some cookies?" he smirked. "No" she said. "Even if they were double chocolate chip" he whispered. "Well" she smiled. "I'll give you them if you admit to agreeing with me" he said. "No way" she said. "No cookies so" he said.

"Cris" she pouted. "Admit it" he said. "No" she replied. "Bet I can make you" he said. "Ya right" she said rolling her eyes. "Don't these bubbles look lovely?" he asked taking a hand fill. "Don't you dare" she warned.

"Just tell me what I want to hear" he smirked. "Never going to happen" she said looking him straight in the eyes. "Well then, I did warn you" he said and threw the bubbles against her face. "You little" she said taking a hand full of bubbles and smashing them onto his chest.

"Hey" he said and they both stared at each other as the wiped the bubbles of themselves. Molly's eyes flicked to the sink. Cristiano's following hers. She turned back to look at him and smirked. They fought for a better position at the sink and Molly laughed as she tried to nudge his eyes away from the bubbles.

"Hey you're getting water too" she said as he held his full hands up. "Don't even think about it Ronaldo" Dolores yelled. Cristiano lowered his hands dropping the bubbles back into the sink.

"First there was the food fight destroying my kitchen. Then the water fight destroying my bathroom. Honestly if you two think you are having a bubble fight in my kitchen than you can both think again" Dolores said and both Cristiano and Molly struggled not to laugh. "Technically it was Zé who started the food fight" Cristiano said. "No bubble fight. Understand?" she asked Molly and Cristiano. "Yes Dolores" Molly replied. "Yes Maé" Cristiano said. "I cannot believe I'm telling two adults that and not Rodrigo" Dolores said leaving the room.

"Water fight? Food fight?" Irina asked. The model had walked into the room as Dolores was telling Molly and Cristiano off. "Zé started the food. Not me" Cristiano said. "You started the water fight though" Molly laughed. Cristiano burst out into laughter and Molly laughed even harder as Irina watched them both. "Well Junior did" Molly laughed. "Don't even think about saying that" he said. "Like I would?" she smirked. "Just as well she stop us. I wasn't in the mood to tidy up again" Cristiano said. "You know technically it wasn't in this house we messed up the kitchen and bathroom" Molly smirked. "I dare you tell her that" he smiled.

"Think I'll just dry my hands" Molly said picking up the dish cloth. "How do you have food and water fights at your age?" Irina asked. "Molly can never admit when I right" Cristiano said. "You never are. And I never will" Molly said blowing bubbles at him.

"No cookies then" he said as she walked away from the sink. "Maybe you should have hidden them so" she said picking up the bag her had left near the fridge. "Hey" he called out. "Thanks Cris" she smiled practically skipping out of the room.

"If you are finished playing your childish games. Maybe you would like to play with an adult" Irina said hopping of the stool she had been sitting on and Cristiano watched her leave.

He pulled the plug in the sink allowing the water and bubbles disappear. He smiled as he ran his fingers through the remaining bubbles. He could still hear her laugh. He hadn't being the reason for her laughing in a long time he thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is this a good sign for Cristiano? Has Molly decided to forgive him? Or is she just playing nice for the sake of it?

What did you think of their little exchange?

Thanks to ak9_sh for her comment.