Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 42- You Should Do That More Often

"I knew it. I knew he had lost the toy" Katia said walking into Molly's bedroom. "You found the toy" Molly smiled as she moved her laptop off her lap. "It was in Zé's jacket pocket. I told you he was wrong" Katia said laying next to Molly on the bed.

"Well Dinis has it back now. So need to fight" Molly said. "Speaking of fighting" Katia said smiling at Molly. "What?" Molly asked. "I heard a lot of laughing earlier. And it wasn't just my brother" Katia said. "I laughed big deal" Molly said rolling her eyes.

"You were laughing with Cristiano. Considering the last time you two were alone, the both of you ended up in a swimming pool. I think I'm aloud be happy you and him are laughing together" Katia said. "Your mother stopped us from having a bubble fight" Molly said. Even as the words came from her mouth, she couldn't believe how silly it sounded.

"You and Cristiano being silly. How much blood did you lose yesterday when you cut your finger?" Katia joked. "It's not a big deal" Molly said. "I'm going to refrain from telling you it is at this time" Katia said. "Katia" Molly said. "Molly you and him had a pretty big fight. What he said to you. Well is was unforgivable really but" Katia said. "But?" Molly asked. "He does feel really sorry about what he said and done. Really he does. Trust me. He hates that he made you miserable. He really hates that you hate him too" Katia said.

"Just because I'm not ignoring him anymore doesn't mean I'm going to forgive him" Molly said. "If I was you, I wouldn't forgive him. But" Katia paused. "Will you stop saying but and continue" Molly said. "But he's trying. And when you two are getting on and happy then everyone else is too. That's all I'm going to say" Katia said. "Is it really going to be easy for me to get past everything that happened this week? Everything he said" Molly asked. "Maybe if it was someone else. But Cris isn't just someone. Is he?" Katia smiled.

"You know for someone who agrees with me about what a jerk and I'm being polite by calling him that. You're awfully trying to make him feel better" Molly said. "He's my brother. Plus I think your fight and talk might just have been the kick up the backside he needed" Katia smiled. "We'll see how long him being on his best behaviour lasts" Molly said. "He might just surprise us all" Katia said.

A knock came from the door and it opened slowly. "Hey" Cristiano smiled at the two women on the bed. "Hi" Katia said smiling at her adorable nephew in Cristiano's arms. "Can I give Junior his bath now? I know it's early but I have to meet up with the team later before tomorrow’s game" Cristiano said. "Sure. Katia will help you while I go help Dolores with dinner" Molly said and he frowned. "I can help Maé" Katia said.

"I think after today, I'm going to avoid situations where your brother and I could end up in a water fight" Molly smiled and Cristiano smiled that that was her reason for not wanting to help him with Junior. "We’ll be fine as long as the big lump doesn't tickle Junior in the bath" Katia joked and Molly laughed. "Oh I wish I had got that on camera that day" she said to Cristiano. "It wasn't funny" he said. "Well Junior found it very funny. Didn't you cutie?" Molly smiled stroking the baby's arm as she past Cristiano to leave the room. "This is how it should be Cristiano" Katia said. "What is?" he asked. "You and Molly. Just how you two were there. Don't mess it up again. It's not just the two of you that will get caught up in the fall out" Katia said her eyes gazing at the smiling baby in her brother's arms.

"This place is a mad house" Cristiano exclaimed flopping onto the couch. "Well it will be a quiet house soon when they leave. So suck it up" Molly said as she carried Junior on her hip towards the kitchen. "A quiet house. Oh that sounds like heaven" Cristiano said. Katia was leaving with her children and Zé in the afternoon and Irina was leaving later in the night. Everyone was packing and the house was a little crazy to say the least.

""So did you watch the match yesterday?" he asked staring up at the ceiling. "Why are you so interested?" she asked looking in the fridge. "Just wondering" he said. "You should have got another by the way. If you passed the ball to your teammates more they might return the favour" she said. "I do" he said sitting up. "You are so easy" she laughed as he sulked. "I can hardly tell you how amazing you were all the time Cristiano. It gets kind of boring" she said. "I remember a time when you used to think I was always amazing" he mumbled.

The doorbell rang before Molly could say anything. "I'll get it" Cristiano said groaning at having to get off the couch. "I'll get the door. You get your phone" Molly said when his phone started to ring. "It's Hugo" he said looking at his phone screen. "Maybe he's coming for a long visit" she smirked. "Don't joke about Molly" he groaned. "Answer the phone and I'll get the door" she said leaving the kitchen.

Molly moved Junior to the opposite hip and opened the door back. "Hola" Sergio smiled. "Hola Sergio" Molly smiled. "No hug for your favourite Spaniard?" he grinned. "Oh Iker's here" she said looking behind him. "Not funny Molly" he pouted. "Jezz what is with you Real Madrid guys and my jokes today" she said as he followed her into the house. "You think I'm funny? Don't you Junior?" she smiled at the little baby before placing a kiss on his cheek. "That's cos he gets kisses" Sergio muttered.

"It's nice to see you Sergio" Molly said wrapping her arm around his neck and stood on her tip toes and placed a kiss on his cheek. "But if you keep sulking, Iker will really be my fave Spaniard" she said moving away from him and continued to walk to the living room.

"Cristiano was here" she said looking around the room. "His phone rang" she said placing Junior in his bouncing seat. "How are you?" she smiled walking back to him. "I'm good" he smiled. "I thought this place was crazy busy" Sergio said looking around. "It's soon to be very quiet. Everyone is packing. Katia and Zé leave with the kids this afternoon and Irina is leaving tonight" Molly said. "I'm sure she won't be missed" Sergio muttered. "Depends on her mood" Molly replied. The model had been nice to Molly the past few days. But something about her made Molly feel very odd. The way Irina was acting didn't sot well with Molly.

"Good game last night" Molly said as she hopped up on the kitchen counter to sit. "I knew you couldn't resist watching me play" Sergio grinned as he leaned against the counter top. "Couldn't talk Andreia out of watching it" Molly smirked back and giggled. "You should do that more often" he said his hip brushing off her knee. "Watch you play?" she asked. "Well that. And maybe even in person instead of on the TV for a change. But I was talking about the giggle. And the smile on your face. It's been a while since I've seen you with a smile" he said.

"Well I'll try to smile more for you Sergio" she grinned. "You could just spend more time with me, since I make you smile" he said.

"Maybe I should" Molly smiled.

"How about you and I-

"Who was at the door?" Cristiano asked coming into the room.

"Ramos" he said frowning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will Molly listen to Katia and notice how much Cristiano is trying? What did you think of Molly and Sergio's interaction? Was he about to ask her out?

Thanks to ak9_sh for her comment.

Remember to comment, recommend and subscribe.