Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 43- Feisty Girl

"Hey Cristiano" Sergio said stepping back from Molly. "Molly was just telling me how good I played last night" Sergio said. "Was she now" Cristiano said. "So are we getting some visitors?" Molly asked. "Sorry?" Cristiano asked as he stopped glaring at his team mate and looked at her. "Hugo. It was him on the phone" she said. "Oh no he's not coming any time soon" he said. "Ok" she said. "Who fancy’s some juice?" Molly said jumping down to her feet when the conversation stalled. "No thanks" Cristiano replied. "What about you Sergio? “she asked. "No thanks Molly" he said.

"So what can I do for you Sergio?" Cristiano asked wondering why the Sevillen was standing in his kitchen. "You know what I can't remember what it was" Sergio said as Molly pulled her phone out of her pocket. "When is the first El Classico of the season?" Molly asked. "In a few weeks" Cristiano replied. "Why?" Sergio asked. "Just wondering" she shrugged.

"You might actually come see us play live" Sergio smiled at her. "Well I think I might just. Might bump into Pique" she smirked typing on her phone and Cristiano and Sergio both groaned.

"Molly" Zé shouted from down the hall. "What the hell is wrong with him?" Molly asked Cristiano as Zé came barging into the kitchen. "Do you think you are funny? You bitch" Zé shouted. "Hey" Molly and Cristiano said. "You've ruined my jacket" Zé said. "How the hell did I do that?" Molly asked. "By putting this in the pocket" Zé said slamming a nappy onto the table.

"What?" Molly asked. "Don't play that innocent game you bitch" he said. "Hey watch it" Sergio said. "She's the one that said she'd put a dirty nappy into my bed once. Now I find one in my jacket" Zé said annoyed. "Why would she put that in your jacket?" Sergio asked pointing to the nappy. "Cos she's annoying bitch" Zé said. "Stop calling me that" Molly yelled. "You did it" he said. "No I didn't “Molly said. "Yes you did" Zé said. "She didn't" Cristiano said and they all looked at him. "How do you know that?" Sergio asked.

"I did" Cristiano said.

"You did" Zé said in shock. "Ya I did. Now apologise to Molly for calling her a bitch and get that nappy out of my kitchen" Cristiano said. "Why did you put it in my jacket?" Zé asked. "You know why" Cristiano replied. "Oh for God sake. I only pushed the two of you into the pool" Zé said and Sergio looked between Molly and Cristiano. Zé turned around to head back upstairs.

"Hey aren't you forgetting something?" Cristiano asked him. "You owe Molly an apology" Cristiano said. "It's fine" Molly said. "Zé" Cristiano said. "I'm...sorry Molly" Zé said through gritted teeth. "For?" Cristiano asked and Molly bit her lip to stop her from laughing as Cristiano annoyed Zé. "For falsely accusing you of something you didn't do" Zé said. "And" Cristiano said. "And for calling you a bitch. Happy now" he said to Cristiano.

"Wait Zé" Molly called out. "Urgh I can't wait to leave" Zé muttered turning to face her. "You forgot the nappy" Molly said throwing him the nappy and Cristiano and Molly broke into a fit of laughter before Zé had even left the room.

"What was that all about?" Sergio asked. "Oh that was so funny" Molly said. "Why did he push you into the pool?" Sergio asked. "It was nothing" Molly said to Sergio not wanting to discuss that day.

"Thanks" Molly said to Cristiano. “I didn't do anything” he shrugged. "You didn't let me take the blame" Molly said. "You didn't do it" he replied. "Kind of feel bad though" Molly said biting her lip.

"Why?" Cristiano asked trying not to look at her lip. "I might have deserved his anger" Molly said. "Huh" Sergio said confused as Cristiano smiled. "What did you do?" he asked. "Let's just say that Zé may find a surprise in his suitcase when he gets back to Lisbon" Molly said and Cristiano burst out laughing.

"You didn't?" Sergio asked. "Oh yes she did" Cristiano smiled proudly at Molly. "Molly" Sergio said. "What? He was asking for it. Hello he pushed me into the swimming pool. Like I wouldn't retaliate" Molly said. "Plus it's Zé" Cristiano said. "And?" Sergio said. "And he's done enough to deserved it" Molly and Cristiano said at the same time.

Molly's phone buzzed breaking Molly's attention from looking at Cristiano. "I'm going over to Ana's. I'll be back in while. You ok to watch Junior?" she asked Cristiano. "Of course" he said smiling over at his son. "Perfect" Molly said walking over to the back of the couch. She found her sandals and put them on.

"What do you think Zé will do when he finds out that you put a nappy in his suitcase? He's going to want his own back" Sergio said. "Then he can bring it on" Cristiano said. “You shouldn't be encouraging her. Did you hear the way Zé just spoke to her?" Sergio asked his team mate.

"Molly is well able to fight her own battles" Cristiano said. "Exactly. Plus I can always just let Cristiano take them blame" Molly smirked. "I probably owe you" Cristiano said. "No probably about it bucko" she said.

"See you later Sergio" Molly said placing a kiss on the defenders cheek. "Hey what's with the frown?" she asked Cristiano as she turned to leave. "Huh" he said. "Don't worry, I've thought of another few tricks we can play on Zé the next time he comes" Molly grinned.

"There's my feisty girl" Cristiano said as she gave him a high five as she past him on her way to the door.

"Do miss me too much boys" Molly called out as the two men watched her leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is feisty Molly back? Are things back to normal between herself and Cristiano?

Thanks to ArsenalFanKT ,ak9_sh and Lurossoni for their comments.