Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 45- Good Things Never Change

"I guess I am up" Molly said and Cristiano jumped up. "Great" he smiled and she smiled back. "You choose something to watch and I'll get us some coco pops" he said. "Coco pops?" she asked. "Ya what else" he said edging her towards the couch. "It's not breakfast time" she said. "When did that ever stop us" he said. His smile turned into a frown once he heard a cry.

"Guess it's not just me who is used waking up early" Molly said pulling the baby monitor out of her sweatshirt. "I should go get him. He probably just wants a small feed" Molly said. "I'll get him" Cristiano said. "Kind of missing what he's looking for Cristiano" Molly smirked. "I'll go bring him down" Cristiano said rolling his eyes.

"It's just easier if I" she stopped when he shook his head. "You get us some cereal. I'll go get Junior" he said standing in front of her. "Well" he said. "Well go get him before he wakes you mother so" she said and he ran out of the room. "He clearly needs sleep. Doesn't he Marcosa. Your owner is acting odder by the day" Molly said heading to the kitchen. She grabbed two bowls and the milk and cereal.

"Hey kiddo" she heard Cristiano say and she looked up from the bowl to find the room still empty. "Can't you give your papa a break? I'm trying to get Molly to like me again. You're kind of interrupting my attempts here" Cristiano said and Molly picked up the baby monitor. "I told you I would fix things but you've got to help me too. So how about you like me and then Molly will like me. Ok" Cristiano said and Molly laughed as she heard him leave the nursery.

Was she being too tough on Cristiano? He had hurt her with the words he had said. But she thought she hadn't been that hard on him. She was still talking to him for one. What more could she do to show him that things were ok between them both.

"Now here he is" Cristiano said entering the room. "What?" he asked when she laughed. "This is your attempt to make me like you" she said holding up the two bowls. "Huh" he said. "Junior's interrupting your attempts" she said walking towards him. "Amm" he said. "I heard you on the baby monitor. Which you should remember is there by the way. Second time I've caught you talking to him about me" she said. "Well I.." he stuttered. "I'm just messing with Cristiano. Now if you had said anything bad then it would be a different story all together" she smiled.

"You know it's rude to listen to people's private conversations" he said. "If you're stupid enough to talk when there's an open mic on then it's not rude. Now sit and eat this" she said placing the bowls on the coffee table. "He's fussy" Cristiano said. "He's hungry. Give him to me and I'll feed him" she said lifting the sweatshirt over her head to revel a white tank top. "He's better now. Ya?" he asked handing Junior to her.

"You mean at eating or health wise?" she asked taking a seat on the couch. Her legs firmly under her thighs and she stretched to reach her bowl and placed it next to her on the couch. "Health" he said. "Oh ya he's much better" she said settling junior in her arms. "It was a stupid thing to do" Cristiano said. "That's what usually happens when you ignore what I say" she said. "Listen to Molly more. Ya I get it" he smiled. "At least you know it was stupid to take him into a cold pool. Anyway he's ok now, so don't beat yourself up too much" she said.

"Ouch" she yelped. "You ok?" he asked. "Apart from Junior been eager" she said settling back against the couch. "He likes his food" Cristiano laughed. "Don't I know it" she groaned as he watched his son suckle her breast. “I’m sure there’s something more interesting to watch on the TV than me breastfeeding” she said spooning a spoon of cereal up. “Huh ahm ya” he mumbled looking away from her and she rolled her eyes. “I’m just feeding him Ronaldo” she said. “I know” he said. “What is it with men and breastfeeding?” she said. “I wasn’t doing anything” he said.

"Your mother probably breast fed you and your siblings too" Molly said. "Yuck Molly. I don't want to think about that" Cristiano said mimicking a sick face. "What it's no big deal. It's the most natural thing in the world. Jezz there just breasts" Molly said. "There's a big difference between my mother's breast and yours" Cristiano groaned. "Like what?" she asked trying not to laugh at how uncomfortable Cristiano was getting.

"Can we please change the subject? I do not want to think about my mother's breasts" he groaned. "You were the one who was staring" she said. "I was not" he said. "Were too" she said. "No I wasn't" he lied and she laughed. "You are too easy sometimes" she laughed adjusting Junior in her arms. "Not funny" he sulked. "And now papa is sulking. Are you sure that you are the baby Junior?" Molly joked stroking the baby's little hand. Cristiano huffed and she laughed even more. "Oh eat your breakfast" she said biting her lip. "If you can stop thinking about your mother's breasts that is" she laughed and he stood. "I'm kidding Cristiano. I won't anymore. Sit back down" she said. He moved to pick the TV remote up from the coffee table and sat back down in his chair again.

"And you were staring" she muttered eating a mouthful of cereal. "Oh so what. It's kind of hard not to stare. Heck it wasn't so long ago it was me and not my son who was sucking on your nipples" he said and Molly coughed and spluttered in shock at his words. "Shit are you ok?" he asked moving to the couch. She nodded her head as she wiped her mouth. "I'm sorry. Ignore what I said. I wasn't thinking. I just wanted to shut you up" he said. "It's fine" she mumbled trying to forget all the times Cristiano had been the one sucking on her nipples. "Ok I think we need a change of topic" he said reaching for his bowl.

"What do you want to watch?" he asked settling onto the couch next to her. "You can choose" she said. "There's an episode of Friends. Or we could watch the Big Bang Theory? We could watch from the beginning?" he asked. "Sometimes it's nice to start things over" she smiled. "Only the important things" he smiled at her. "Well what are you waiting for? Put it on" she said digging the spoon into her bowl. He stood and went in search of the DVD box.

"Did you miss them?" he asked. "Miss what?" she asked confused. "The coco pops. You went off them when you were pregnant" he said. "One bonus about not being pregnant anymore. That and not being fat" she said. "You weren't fat. You looked beautiful" he said sitting back down. "I was fat" she said. "Well everyone is jealous of your body now so you couldn't have been" he said. "Doubt they'd be happy to know I'm skinny after only giving birth a few months ago" she mumbled.

"It's none of their business" he said. "I guess" she shrugged. "Molly" he said. "Can you hold this please?" she asked holding out her bowl. "Sure" he sighed. "Now someone is happy after being fed" she said fixing her top down as she held Junior who had finished his feed. “Is it strange?" he asked and she raised an eyebrow. "Breastfeeding" he said. "I thought we weren't talking about that anymore" she smirked. "I'll get a cloth for his spit up" he said standing.

"Thanks" she said when he handed her a cloth and she patted Junior's back lightly. "And to answer your question" she smiled and he looked at her. "It's not as strange anymore. At first well it was very weird. Especially since I wasn't expecting to do it. But now I'm so used to it. Now feeling him kick when he was inside my stomach. That was strange" she said. "And hurt too since he had such a good kick" Cristiano smiled. "Ya he did" she said.

"How long do you plan?" he asked. "To keep feeding him?" she asked and he nodded. "I don't know. He's getting bigger now and will be starting solids soon. Plus I might have to start introducing formula soon too cos I'm not making enough milk sometimes" she said.

"There's no rush to stop" he said and she looked at him. "Like if it's good for Junior you know" he said. "I might just only breastfeed him in the mornings and evenings" she said. "Ya that's a good idea" he said. "Want to hold him?" she asked. "He looks comfy" he said smiling at his son who had now snuggled up close to Molly's chest and had dropped off to sleep.

"Let's watch some of this" he said resting his arm on the back of the couch and pressed play on the remote. She sat back and he stroked her bare shoulder. "Stretch your legs out on the couch. You'd be more comfy too" he said.

He had expected her to tell him that she was ok when she turned her body, stretched her legs out on the couch and leaned against his chest.

"Let's see if this programme is still as good as before" he said.

"Good things never change" she mumbled and they proceeded to watch the TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
Interesting topic of conversation between Molly and Cristiano. Coco pops to breastfeeding to painting. And a bit of teasing. Are they getting back to the usual Molly and Cristiano?

Thanks to realmadrid0bsessed and ak9_sh for their comments.