Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 47- Playing Nicely

"It's official Portuguese men just love to annoy me" a text on Cristiano's phone read. "What's with the frown?" Pepe asked pulling on his shirt as Cristiano sat in the changing room at the training ground. "Nothing" Cristiano mumbled typing on his phone.

"I haven't done anything" Cristiano he typed. "I was talking about Jorge" Molly replied and he sighed with relief. "And notice how you assume it was you who was annoying me lol" his phone beeped and he laughed. "First a frown and now a laugh. What's up with you?" Pepe asked. "Nothing" Cristiano smiled. "What has he done?" Cristiano texted Molly. "He won't admit that I'm right for starters. If he wants my help he should be nicer to me" she replied and he laughed. "I'll make him say that you are right when I get back from training soon" he replied. "Ha like you could make him do that. It's ok now. Just won a new pair of shoes :)" she replied and he laughed.

"Ok you are annoying me now" Pepe said taking the phone from Cristiano's hands. "Hey" Cristiano wined. "Do the Spanish annoy her?" Pepe asked his eyes landing on Sergio who was joking with Iker across the room. Pepe didn't hear Cristiano's response but he doubted it was something nice. "So she's diffently talking to you now" Pepe smirked reading the texts between Molly and Cristiano. "We have decided to put the fight in the past and move on. So can you forget about it?" Cristiano asked taking his phone back.

"I'm glad you two are talking again. It's not the same without you and her annoying each other" Pepe joked. "Ha you just said that she annoys me too. See told you it wasn't just me" Cristiano said. "Idiot" Pepe said. "Nope I'm a muppet. Now if you'll excuse me. I'm going home to spend time with my son" Cristiano said standing.

"Hey feisty" Cristiano said leaning against the office door frame in his house. "Hello" she smiled lifting her head from the papers she had been reading. "So are the Portuguese still annoying you?" he asked. "Remind me why I ever worked for him again?" she asked. "Well you liked it and you were very good at it too" he said walking into the room. "There was that" she smiled turning the chair to face him. “And aren't you all complements today” she joked and he laughed. "Why are you even helping him?" he asked. "He wanted some help. And your mother decided that she wanted to spend some time with her grandson. So I was bored" she shrugged. "So which one of ye has made me some lunch?" he smirked. "You could make it yourself" she laughed. "I made some soup this morning since it was a little cold. Let's go eat some" she said and he held out his hand and she pulled him to his feet giggling.

"So where is Jorge?" Cristiano asked following Molly to the kitchen. "The computers went down in the office in Lisbon. Everyone is a little manic over there so he's a little manic over here" she said. "Therefore annoying you" he said. "Yes but I've already won two bets so far today. I wonder if I can make it a hatrick" she smirked. "You have a wicked mind at times" he joked.

"You might not want to piss her off in the future so" Jorge said coming into the room. "Now Jorge he wouldn't be Cristiano if he didn't piss me off a little bit" Molly said tapping Cristiano's cheek. "Only a little?" he smiled grabbing her fingers. "Muppet" she muttered and he let her fingers go as he laughed missing the look on his agents face. "So who wants some soup?" Molly asked searching for some bowls.

"Any news from Irina, Cristiano?" Jorge asked taking a seat at the table. "Huh" he said taking his eyes of Molly. "Ya she's fine" he said. "Counting down the days until she can be with her boyfriend I bet" Jorge said. ""Thanks Molly" both men said when she placed a bowl of soup in front of them both on the table.

"Anyone seen my phone?" Molly asked rushing into the living room an hour later. "Kitchen" Jorge said. "Thanks" Molly said heading to find it. "It was beeping alot" Cristiano said as he signed some charity things on the couch. "Maybe Ramos is checking that she's ok?" Jorge said quietly to Cristiano. "It's just Ana. She has no pateience. Ok so Junior is fed and I left a bottle in the fridge if he gets hungry later. But I should be back before he needs another feed" Molly said putting her phone into her handbag.

"Where are you going?" Cristiano asked as he contiuned to sign his name. "Shopping with Ana and Anderia. I told you yesterday. You said you would mind Junior" Molly said. "You never told me that" he said. "What? Yes I did" she said walking towards the couch. "No you didn't" he said.

"Urgh you need to start listening to me. Your ears are big enough" she said going to pull on his ears when he grabbed both her wrists. "Hey" she said as he pulled her with him as he stood. She readjusted herself so she her legs were wrapped around his waist as he held her wrists around his neck.

"Who are you calling big ears? Big mouth" he said twirling her around leaving her in a fit of giggles. "Put me down" she giggled and he let her wrist go and held her legs to support her on his back. "I was only kidding. I heard you" he said. "Not funny. You might want not to joke like that so soon after I started to talk to you again" she said. "Mmmm that peace was kind of nice" he joked and she went to tickle him under his arms. "Hey" he laughed. "I'm going to drop you" he said trying to stop her.

"When you two are done acting like children, you have visitors Ronaldo" Jorge said and both Molly and Cristiano looked towards the door to find Jorge standing there with Pepe, Iker and Sergio. "Do we really want to know?" Pepe asked amused. "Nope" Molly laughed as Cristiano let her slowly down of his back.

"Hi guys" Molly smiled. "You two playing nice I hope" Pepe said walking towards them. "Of course" Molly said. "What are you lot doing here?" Cristiano asked. "Oh you are so welcoming Ronnie lad" Pepe joked. "We were bored" Iker said. "Well you can help Cristiano watch Junior. Shit I'm going to be late" Molly said looking at her watch. "Anderia was at mine when I left" Pepe said.

"Make sure you lot have your phones on. I may need to send a SOS message when I'm out shopping" Molly said. "Sergio can save you. I've had a long day" Iker said flopping onto the couch. "Well Iker has just gone down my list of fave Spaniards"s he winked at Sergio who grinned. "See you all later. Have fun" she said picking up her handbag. "I made cookies. My would be rescuer is the only Spaniard aloud to have them" Molly joked placing a quick kiss on Sergio's cheek before leaving.

"Why am I trying this dress on? There's no way I’m buying it" Molly said from behind the curtains in the dressing room of one of the twenty shops they had visited in the afternoon. I hopefully it was the last one. Anderia had suggested an afternoon out and Fabio was watching Victoria so Andreai was really excited and enjoying her day. Something which made Molly happy. She just wished it didn't involve so much shopping. "You are trying it on cos I want to see you in it. Plus you kept us waiting today" Ana called out as she and Andreia waited for Molly.

"I said that I was sorry" Molly said fixing the zip at her side. "Got distracted playing with Cristiano" Ana said. "Your boyfriend has a big mouth" Molly groaned pulling back the curtain. "He just texted to say that you two were being childish and that it was nice to see. Wow Molly" Ana said. "What?" Molly asked. "You look gorgeous" Ana said. "No I don't" Molly replied. "Ya you do. Look. Jezz every guy would want to rip that dress of you" Ana said pulling Molly over to the long tall mirror.

"Maybe she could let Ramos have a go at ripping it off?" Andreia joked. "Oh shut up. We are friends" Molly said. "Molly you look great" Ana said as Molly stared into the mirror looking at the sparkling gold dress she wore. "It's a bit" Molly said. "Hot. It's fab on. And jezz when did you get such great boobs?" Ana asked. "Why are my boobs such a fascination lately?" Molly muttered to herself. "Who's being admiring your boobs?" Ana smirked. "I'm changing now" Molly said. "You should buy it" Andreia said. "It's a bit too much for feeding Junior in girls" Molly said slipping back behind the curtain.

"You're in a very good mood lately" Ana said. "I'm fine" Molly said. "So Cristiano told Irina off" Ana said. "Excuse me" Molly said pulling back the curtain now fully dressed. "How haven't you heard? You live in the same house as him" Ana said. "What are you talking about Ana?" Molly asked. "Cristiano told Irina that if she wanted to be part of his life than she needed to started acting like a part of the family" Andreia said. "And to stop treating his family and friends like shit" Ana said. "He did that" Molly said. "Seriously how didn't you know that? Pepe and the others were delighted. And so was I. Though I would have loved to see the Russian's face when he said all that to her" Ana said. "That explains her being nice and friendly to me before she left" Molly said. "He should have put her in her place a long time ago" Ana said. "Be nice Ana" Molly smiled.

"You ready to go?" Ana asked. "Yes" Molly smiled. The girls said goodbye to Andreia who was been picked up by Fabio before going for a family dinner together. "Today wasn't so bad. Was it?" Ana asked Molly as they walked to Ana's car. "It was fun" Molly smiled. "You should have bought that dress though. See if you could give Ramos a heart attack" Ana joked. "Oh shut up and get into the car" Molly said as she walked around to the passenger door laughing.

"Aww such a beautiful laugh from such an English rose" someone said and Molly's hand froze on the car handle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Molly and Cristiano are certainly getting on again. What did you think of their little childish fun? And her finding out about Irina getting told off. Who made Molly freeze?

Thanks to realmadrid0bsessed and ak9_sh for their comments.