Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 50- Nothing To Worry About

"Hey Maé, where's Mol- "I'm right here" Molly said from the couch as Cristiano walked into the living room. She was sat on the couch with Ana sat next to her. "Olé Ana" Cristiano said. "Hey" she said. "I told Ana everything" Molly said and his eyes went wide. "About Tony. About my alcoholic parents. How you suggested I move to Madrid?" Molly said shaking her head.

She knew the look on his face. Had he really thought he had told Ana the whole truth? She would never tell anyone. How could she tell anyone that she gave up her baby? That she only had a few more months with him. If that Molly thought. She had already decided that if Tony came looking for her again, then she would leave. She couldn't risk putting Junior or the others in danger.

"I can see why she was so worried yesterday. It brought back bad memories" Ana said. "I'm sure it did" Cristiano said. "I tried phoning my parents. Surprise surprise got no answer" Molly said. "I'm sure they aren't in debt to him again Molly" Cristiano said. "You'd think ending up in hospital would make my father stay away from Tony. But why else would he have come up to me yesterday?" she asked.

"Cos he's a horrible man and just wanted to play mind games with you" Cristiano said. "Your mother is just changing Junior" Molly said changing the subject. "How are y- he stopped when she glared at him. "Don't you start fussing. I can't take it anymore" Molly said standing. "Maé is just concerned about you. You don't exactly deal with things well" Cristiano said. "I will deal with things how I want to deal with them Ronaldo. And if that means locking myself in my room and not talking to anyone then so be it. Even if it bothers you" she said and he smiled a little. "Lucky for you I don't practically feel like doing that right now. And I was referring to Jorge fussing" Molly said.

"Where is he? He hasn't been answering my calls" Cristiano said. He had expected to have heard news from Jorge. "In the office" Ana said. "I swear if he asks if I'm ok once more. Urgh"~ Molly said. "He's probably annoyed that he can't yell at me since it's not my fault you are upset" Cristiano shrugged. "And what have you done to upset Molly?" Ana asked.

"What?" Molly asked as he stared at her ignoring the question Ana asked. "You're acting weird" he said and she rolled her eyes. "Maybe I'm sick and tired of feeling like shit cos some guy wants to be an ass to me" Molly said. "Why are you being an ass to her now Ronaldo?" Jorge asked coming into the room. "I wasn't talking about him Jorge. And before you ask, my mood hasn't changed since the last time you asked how I was" Molly said walking to the kitchen. "And you thought Molly acting quite was strange and worrying" Jorge said to Cristiano. "It is. And so is the way she is acting now" Cristiano said. "You both have told her that there's nothing to worry about. Maybe she's listening to you" Ana said.

"It's Molly. Of course it's not that" Cristiano said as he watched Molly move around the kitchen. "Well stop acting so worried or she will start. Now what's this about her locking herself into her bedroom?" Ana asked. "It's nothing" Cristiano warned. "Anyone feel like helping me here?" a voice called from the hall. "You better have bought everything on my list Nuno" Molly shouted. "Did you even put anything healthy on the list?" Nuno asked coming into the kitchen laden down with bags. "Everything you need to cook me food to cheer me up" Molly smirked at him.

"Nuno" Cristiano said. "Hey man. You might have a point about this one being bossy" Nuno smirked at Molly. "Well I would have gone with you but I didn't feel like going with two bodyguards" Molly said. And Cristiano sighed. "I just think it's a good idea not to go out alone Molly" Cristiano said. "You tell me not to worry yet phone Nuno and Ricky to come stay" she said.

"Molly if you want an argument to keep your mind of things then fine we'll have one but I'm not going to apologise for wanting to keep everyone safe ok" Cristiano said. "I could take Nuno and Ricky" Molly said crossing her arms. "Hey" Nuno said and Cristiano laughed. "I can't spend my days locked away in this house Cristiano. I'll end up going crazy" Molly said. "Or killing someone" Ana smirked at Cristiano. "Why do you assume that I'd be first on the list?" Cristiano asked. "History" Molly said.

"They'll be no arguing or killing but you two need to sit down" Jorge said. "What is it?" Cristiano asked. "Just take a seat" Jorge said and Molly took a seat on one of the stools in the kitchen rather than the couch like Cristiano did. "You have news?" Cristiano asked. "I found out why Tony is in Madrid and it hadn't got anything to do with Molly" Jorge said and everyone breathed a sigh of relief. "You couldn't have told us that when you walked in?" Cristiano asked. "Let him talk Ronaldo" Molly said. "Thank you Molly. Like I was saying, he's not here because of Molly" Jorge said. "And you know this for certain?" Nuno asked. "He somehow manage to escape prosecution for his drugs arrest in England" Jorge said looking at Cristiano. "How?" Cristiano asked. "Don't know. But he managed to piss of some rather nasty people along his way and there's a hit out on his life" Jorge said.

"Wait how does someone go from a loan shark to having a hit out on their life?" Molly asked. "Bad choices. The English police also have a warrant out for his arrest for something else" Jorge said. "So he's on the run here in Madrid?" Ana asked. "He was living in the south of Spain for the last few months. He must just be in Madrid for a visit" Jorge said. "So nothing to worry about. Cool. Who's hungry?" Nuno asked. "Molly" Ana said looking at the blank look on the young woman’s face. "How do you know all this? How do you if it's true?" Molly asked Jorge. "Professional people. Expensive people" Jorge said looking at Cristiano. "It doesn't matter" Cristiano said. "So what I just carry on and wait for him to want to play more games with me?" Molly said.

"Did you do that other thing?" Cristiano asked ignoring Molly. "Ya it's sorted" Jorge replied. "What other thing?" Molly asked. "It doesn't matter" Jorge said. "Ronaldo tell me what other thing. Damn it, this is my life. I’ve told you more than once not to try and control it" Molly yelled standing. "We know where he is. And will do until he leaves Madrid" Jorge said. "You mean you have someone watching him?" Molly asked and he nodded. "This is all so mafia movie like" Ana said.

"You can't just have him watched" Molly said. "Why not?" Cristiano asked. "It's not right" Molly said. "He had no problem having you watched last year" Cristiano said. "Really you want to discuss having me watched" Molly said. She was moments away from reminding him about how he had Zé following her. "Guys" Nuno warned. "You're lowering yourself to his level" Molly said. "I'm protecting my family" Cristiano yelled. "You said there was nothing to worry about" Molly yelled back. "Ok you two stop it right now. There is nothing to worry about Molly. Tony isn't looking for you. And he'll be watched until he's out of Madrid" Jorge said.

"So what I just stay indoors until you tell me he's left the city. Hide away like I should be scared of him" Molly said. "No. You go where you want. And do what you like. I'm not letting that bastard think he can mess with you. No one tells you what to do. Unless it's me" Cristiano smirked. "Muppet" Molly muttered. She did have the energy to argue with him about his last comment.

"But you shouldn't go out on your own" Jorge said. "Especially with Junior" Molly said. "Nuno and Ricky will go with you. It's just better that way Molly ok. Just until that man is gone" Cristiano said. "Just because he's out of the city doesn't mean he's gone" Molly said standing. "He knows where I am. He knows that I know you. It's never going to be over" Molly said walking to the couch. "Molly" Cristiano said. "I just wish I could have one week where my life doesn't go to shit. Urgh. I'm going for a lie down" Molly said walking past Jorge and Cristiano.

"Nothing changes Molly" Cristiano turned to face her. She half laughed. "It wasn't that long ago you were promising things will change" Molly said. "That one has more mood changes than the weather" Nuno said. "At least she's reacting" Cristiano sighed. "So what do we do now?" Ana asked.

"Forget about Tony" Cristiano said. "You think that will be easy for her? You saw her yesterday" Ana said. "Unless that guy is looking to be put down then he won't come anywhere near this house" Cristiano said heading to the fridge leaving Ana watching him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Tony isn't after Molly. Or so they all think. But will Molly believe this or will she do what she think is right?

Thanks to CrazyPebbles21 and ak9_sh for their comments.

I don't think that I'll be able to post another chapter till after Christmas. So I hope you enjoy this update. Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and find something nice under the tree.