Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 55- A Blessing And Nearly a Curse

“Molly” someone said and Molly snapped her head up to find Ana standing in front of her. “Sorry Ana. Did you say something?” Molly asked. “I just asked were you having fun” Ana said. “Oh ya I am. It’s been great” Molly smiled not able to get the feeling of Cristiano’s finger of her back. “How have you being?” Ana asked. “Ok” Molly shrugged. “I know that Tony died. It hasn’t been easy for you the last few days. I’m here if you want to talk” Ana said. “I’m fine Ana really” Molly smiled. “Games night was fun. Wasn’t it?” Ana smiled. “It was a great idea Ana” Molly said. “All Cristiano’s doing. Well the part where we all came over. We both know Cris’s talents don’t extend to fully planning things” Ana joked.

“Shit” Molly said as she dropped the plate from her hands. “You- “I’m fine” Molly snapped. “Sorry Ana. I just hate breaking things” Molly shrugged. “I forgot how competitive men can be” Ana said jesting to the group behind her.

"Yes, yes I win" Pepe shouted as a piece of the bucerko went flying into the air and into Sara's hair. "Are you trying to wake my son?" Cristiano scowled. "Oops sorry Molly" Pepe said as Molly and Ana made their way back to the living room. "Love how he says sorry to Molly and not Cris" Marcelo said to Sergio. "Well she is the one who does everything" Sergio muttered.

"What's that supposed to mean Ramos?" Cristiano snapped. "Cristiano is actually Mr. bath time chief" Molly said knowing how sensitive Cristiano was about the amount of time he spends with his son. "Ya I am" Cristiano smiled. He had been making more of an effort to spend time with Junior. And when he couldn't do the bath time routine he would ask Molly how it went.

"Hey if I was Junior, I would pick Molly over anyone to tend to my every need" Marcelo said. "At what need would you like her to attend my dear husband?" Clarice asked turning to look at her husband. "What? Oh hell no. No. No. Not that. Jezz no way" Marcelo said. "Thanks Marcelo" Molly said. "You don't think Molly is beautiful?" Pepe asked as everyone looked at Marcelo.

"No I mean. Like you aren't ugly or anything. Like I'm married and you're like a sister and.." Marcelo stammered as everyone laughed. "I hate you lot" Marcelo wined. "We love you too" his wife grinned.

"What game is next?" Molly asked changing the subject. "Who fancy’s a game of poker?" Ricky asked. "Do we have a pack of cards?" Iker asked. "I would love to take all you boys money" Sergio said rubbing his hands together. "So girls can't play Ramos?" Molly asked. "Of course they can. I didn't mean..." he stuttered.

"You boys are all too easy" Molly smirked standing. "Ricardo where are the cards?" Molly asked. "How am I meant to know?" he asked. "Well since you and Ronaldo have been playing every night, I thought you would know" Molly smiled.

"Is there anything she doesn't know that goes on in this house?" Ricky groaned. "I'm willing to bet she knows how bad you still are" Cristiano smirked at his friend. "No I'm not" Ricky said. "What did Nuno tell you Molly?" Cristiano asked as his arm causally wrapped around her waist as she stood next to him. "Nuno has a big mouth so a lot of course. I'll get the cards" Molly said shrugging off Cristiano's arm. "Dining room" Cristiano said confused.

"Now we will all see who is the master" Iker smirked. "Well if you are so confident Captain. What do you say we make the game a bit interesting" Pepe said.

"A bigger limit" Sergio said to Iker knowing how much his friend would hate to lose more money than nesscarcy. "We haven't even decided on a limit and you already want to raise it" Iker said. "You are the games master Iker" Fabio smirked. "And you lot are only going to gang up on me so I lose" Iker wined. "Would we do that Iker?" Sergio grinned earning a dig in the arm from his friend.

"How much money?" Iker asked. "Oh why do I feel this is going to bad" Clarice groaned to Ana. "It will if Pepe loses too much money" Ana said glaring at her boyfriend. "No money. I'm not playing if we are dealing in real money" Molly said coming back into the room. "Don't play then" Iker said and Sergio gave him a dig in the arm. "So Iker is scared of getting beaten by a girl as well as losing all his money" Molly said. "I'm not chicken" Iker snapped. "Let's play so" Molly said. "It's stupid if we don't play for money" Fabio moaned. "I'm not playing for money" Molly insisted.

"Right who is playing" Cristiano asked standing and taking the pack of cards from Molly. "Ronaldo" she said. "We can play for M & Ms" he said and saw her relax her shoulders. "But" Marcelo said. "It's late as it is. Let's play" Cristiano said walking to the kitchen table.
He saw how insisted Molly was about not playing for money. He didn't know why but he wasn't about to push her. Although if he had to guess then he would think he had something to do with her parents. "Do you even have M & Ms?" Pepe asked following the group to the table. "Like with Molly in the house and all" he smirked at her and she laughed. "Just about. I’ll get the secret bag" Cristiano said. "What secret bag?" Molly asked taking a seat at the table. "Ah so she doesn't know everything" Ricky smirked as Cristiano disappeared.

"So it's just us boys and Molly playing then?" Sergio asked. "We are just going to wait for the arguing and then step in" Ana said from the couch. "No arguing Ana. Maybe some crying but no arguing" Molly smiled at Iker. "Do you even know how to play poker?" Iker asked Molly. "Do you?" she retorted. "You wouldn't think so after the last game" Pepe laughed. "Hey" Iker said. "That bad?" Molly asked. "He sulked for days cos Sergio beat him" Cristiano said throwing two bags of M & Ms onto the table. "But that was because I wasn't there that night" Cristiano said taking a seat next to Sergio opposite Molly and Pepe. "I can beat you at anything Ronaldo" Sergio said. "Maybe but not if I want it more" Cristiano said his eyes fixed on Molly as she opened the bag.

"Careful she doesn't eat then" Ricky said. "Where did you get them anyway?" she asked Cristiano. "From my I pissed Molly off stash and Molly needs cheering up stash" he replied. "The I pissed Molly stash must be pretty empty by now" Sergio muttered. "Hey I haven't- "What value are we putting on each colour?" Pepe asked before Cristiano and Sergio ended up in a war of words.

"You have got to be kidding me" Iker groaned as Molly laid her cards down on the table. "I think I can afford to eat this one" Molly said putting a blue M&M into her mouth. "You totally hustled us" Iker said as Molly swept the sweets from the middle of the table closer to her.

"Beginners luck" she said. "And Ronnie isn't a muppet" Sergio said throwing his cards onto the table. "At least you are still in the game Sergio. But we can end it now if you and Cristiano still want to have some sweets" Molly smiled as she shuffled the cards in her hands. "Pity you didn't play for money Molly. Would love to have seen their faces then" Sara laughed. "Ya" Molly mumbled.

"So are we still playing or are you boys going to be chickens?" Molly asked. "Deal the cards" Cristiano groaned. He didn't like this game at all. She was going to beat the two men and he knew it. How she was beating them he really wanted to know.

"Remember how nice I am Molly" Sergio smiled at her as she dealt the cards. "I'll go easy on you Ramos. Maybe" she winked and he laughed. "Don't wimp out Ramos" Cristiano said. "And don't let her win" Iker said. "When I beat them, it's not cos they let me win" Molly said. "It's not Ronnie I'm worried about letting you win" Iker said. "Here have a M&M Iker" Molly said throwing a red one at him. "Might help with the pouting" Molly said. "Come you lot and finish already" Clarice said. "We can go now Clarice if you are tired" Marcelo said. "Hell no. I want to watch Molly beat their asses" Clarice said.

"Let's get this over with" Cristiano groaned piling sweets into the middle of the table. "Giving up already" Molly smirked. "My cards are shit and you have great cards" Cristiano sighed. "How the hell do you know that?" she asked. "I'm not giving away your tell. I might need it some time" he said and she looked at him confused.

"Sergio your bet" Pepe said. "I'll take three cards" Sergio said and Pepe swapped the cards. "One please Pepe" Molly said. "I'm out" Sergio groaned. "Just you and me Mols" Cristiano smirked.

"Winner takes all" Pepe said. Molly leaned back in the chair and stared at Cristiano.

"What?" he asked leaning back in his chair. "Just trying to think if your cards are really shit or you are just saying that to distract us" Molly said. "Make a bet and find out. Or fold and know that you can't read me" Cristiano said. She pushed all the sweets into the middle. "Let's see your cards Ronaldo" she said and the smile from his fell fell as he turned the cards. "Told you they were shit" he muttered.

"Go Molly. Finally shut up the boys" Ana cheered. "Tuck in girls" Molly grinned. Anderia laughed and everyone looked at her.

"What's so funny?" Fabio asked his wife. "Just a thought that came into my head" she laughed. "Enlighten us please" Ana said. "You boys would be a lovely picture if you had played strip poker" Anderia giggled. "Ok you have had enough of that I think" Fabio said taking the wine glass from his wife. "Maybe some of us would have played better if they had known there was a better incentive" Iker said looking at Sergio. "Molly would still have more clothes on then all of you put together" Ana said.

"And why am I the incentive?" Molly asked. "They just sick of looking at each other in the showers and would rather look at someone else" Fabio joked. "I'm not here to be someone’s incentive or play thing" Molly said and stood suddenly. "I'll get a bowl for the sweets" she said moving to the kitchen. "What did I say?" Fabio asked. "Nothing she's just tired" Cristiano said. "Anyone else want another drink?" he asked standing and they all shook their heads.

"He didn't mean anything" Cristiano whispered as Molly searched for a bowl. "What's up?" he asked when she didn't say anything. "Nothing" she replied. "You're lying" he said. "No I'm not" she said.

"You're biting the inside of you left cheek. You do that when you aren't telling the truth" he said and she stared at him in shock. "I do notice things" he whispered placing a bowl into her hand.

"I have eaten way too much food tonight" Clarice groaned standing behind them with glasses in her hands. "Me too" Molly smiled. "You don't have to tidy up. I'll do it later" Cristiano said. "I think it's time we get our babies home" Sara joked. "I want a rematch Molly" Iker pouted. "Jezz and here was me thinking Cristiano was a baby when he didn't get his own way" Molly said. "Hey" Cristiano said. "Speaking of babies I should get back to mine. You are doing the morning feed" Anderia said to Fabio. "Yes boss" he said saluting her.

"Hey Molly did you see there is a new art exhibition opening in the Museum next week" Ana asked. "Ya I did. Anderia wants to go to learn about art" Molly said. "You might need help then. Sergio you know about art" Ana said to the footballer. "Oh ya he does. Sure didn't we I go with them last year to the museum" Iker said. "Next week is a bit busy for me but you don't two don't have to wait for me. I'll catch the next exhibit" Anderia said and Cristiano looked between the people in the room knowing the had con-cocked something between them all.

"So what do you think Molly?" Sergio eventually asked and a cry came from the monitor on the table. "I'll get him. I knew he didn't eat enough before I put him down earlier. Thank you all for coming tonight. I had really lovely night" Molly smiled at eveyone. "We all had fun too" Ana smiled cursing the baby monitor in her mind.

"Molly, Maé" Cristiano said. "I know. I know. I'm going. Noite" Molly said rushing off. "It's just as well you move faster on a football pitch" Iker said slapping the back of Sergio's head.

"Thanks for coming guys" Cristiano smiled as he threw the monitor back and forth between his hands. "Aww are you hungry my little cutie" Molly voice said coming through the monitor. "Let's get you fed. And no biting" she said. "Junior keeps trying to bite the bottle and not drink" Cristiano muttered to Ana and flicked off the monitor.

"Thanks for tonight Ronnie" Fabio said. "Enjoy the cleaning up" Pepe smirked. He followed everyone to the door and closed it when everyone left. He leaned back resting his head against the door and stared down at the monitor in his hands.

A blessing and nearly a curse in a matter of moments he thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think of the poker game? What's up with Molly? Cristiano does notice things but should he be worried about her? And who loves/hates the baby monitor? Cristiano loves it but the whole group might not now.

Sorry for delay. I hurt my wrist and can only type with one hand so next update won't be for a while either. Hope this keeps you all going.

Let me know you fave parts. Need cheering up so let me know what you loved. Your comments are always the best.

Thanks to ArsenalFanKT ,Giuliavik and ak9_sh for their comments.