Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 57- Tell Me What To Do

"Tell me what to do" the voice at the other end of the phone said. "What?" Cristiano asked confused as he went to find a quieter corner in the dining room. It was the first El Classico of the season that night and he was having his pre match meal before the game.

"I can't make my mind up so I want you to tell what to do" Molly said. "As much as I would love a free pass to tell you what to do, you're going to have to give me some more information then just tell me what to do" he said. "Dolores and I were talking" she said. "How odd" he joked. "Ronaldo" she said.

"Sorry continue" he said. "Well we were talking about the game tonight and Junior. And how Anderia says that Victoria loves going to the stadium. Even though like she's a baby she hasn't a clue where she is so I don't know how- "When do you get to the part of me telling you what to do cos I have something in mind at the moment" he said cutting off her ramble.

"Well it involves your son but if that's how you want to act" she said. "I'm sorry. I won't interrupt" he said. "Thank you. Anyway what I was getting to- "Eventually" he muttered. "You just said you wouldn't interrupt" she said. "Zipping my mouth shut now" he said acting out his words and rolling his eyes at doing it when she can't even see him. Molly laughed.

"What's so funny?" he asked. "Just laughing at all the times you wished you could zip my mouth shut" she joked. "Funny" he said. "And you can't talk if your mouth is zipped shut" she said. "Ronaldo are you still there?" she asked. "You told me I couldn't talk" he said and she laughed. "Oh ya good" she laughed.

"I am in the middle of something you know" he said. "Oh crap ya I forgot. Anyway everyone thought it was a good idea not to take Junior to the staudium until he was older cos of the attention he'd get and all that. But well your mother was talking and I know there are younger babies than him going. And there's going to be attention no matter when he goes. But tonight is such a big match people might not notice" she said. "You want to bring Junior?" Cristiano asked.

"Ya but I can't make up my mind if it's a good idea and no one here will give me a diffinate answer. In Hugo's words he's not my son. Urgh no help at all. Oh ya Hugo and Alicia are here. I don't know if you already knew, but if it was meant to be a surprise then act like you are when you see them. Well when you see Alicia anyway" she said.

"What do you want me to tell you what to do?" he asked. "Tell me to get Junior ready so your mother can take him to the match later" she said. "Ok I'll tell you to get Junior ready but only if you come to the match with Maé and him" he said. "Me go" she said. "Yes you too. It will be fun" he said walking back to his table.

"I don't know" she said. "Well you have to come" he said. "And why do have to do that?" she asked. "Cos I'm telling you. You said you wanted me to tell you what to do" he said. "About Junior" she said. "Well I'm telling you to bring him. You been the word" he smiled.

"Oh you little" she said annoyed. "I'll score a goal for you" he laughed hanging up the phone. "That Irina?" Pepe asked as Cristiano took his seat. "Molly" Cristiano replied. "Oh" Pepe said. "Oh what?" Cristiano asked. "Nothing. Just with the I'll score a goal for you comment" Pepe said. "She's bringing Junior to the game" Cristiano said. "Oh that's great. You must be happy" Pepe said. "Very happy" Cristiano smiled. "Why are you very happy?" Iker asked coming behind Cristiano and Pepe with Sergio by his side. "Molly is bringing Junior to the game" Pepe said. "Molly's coming tonight" Sergio said. "He just said that" Cristiano said. "So are we going to show Junior the stadium?" Iker asked.

"Finally asserted some authority and decided to bring the baby finally" Gonzalo Higuaín said across the table. "And what is that supposed to mean?" Cristiano glared back. "Letting the nanny make all the decisions" Higuaín said. "He's my son. I make the decisions. And I decided it was best not to bring my son to a match yet" Cristiano said.

"Finish up eating so we can get out heads on the game guys" Iker said. "Deciding to listen to Molly isn't a bad thing" Pepe mumbled to Cristiano. "Don't do it enough apparently" Cristiano mumbled. "You two are getting on well though" Pepe said. "So" Cristiano said picking up his fork. "Just after everything. You know the fight ye had and dealing with that guy. It's good that you both have each other. Have a good friendship" Pepe said. "Well Junior is happy and that's all that matters" Cristiano said eating.

The dressing room was a buzz with activity as the team prepared to go out on the pitch for the game hours later. Cristiano fixed his lace and then went to turn off his Ipod. He saw his phone light up and unlike normal he picked it up. He smiled when he opened the message. "I hope you are smiling after the game" Pepe said. Cristiano handed him the phone. "Now I get why you are smiling" Pepe said handing the phone back to Cristiano.

"Smiling again Ronnie. What's up with you?" Marcelo joked. "Molly sent him a picture of Junior" Pepe said. "How do you know it was Molly?" Cristiano asked. "Apart from the fact that it says her name. The message is totally Molly" Pepe said. "Looks better in it then you" Marcelo said reading the caption as he looked at the picture of Junior laying flat on the floor with a Real Madrid jersey with the word papa over the number 7 on the back of the shirt.

"She's right" Fabio smirked. "He get's all his looks from his papa" Cristiano smiled. "Well we can't exactly say he takes after mama since we don't know who she is. Do you even?" Higuaín asked. "Fuck you" Cristiano snapped. "He's not worth it Ronnie" Pepe said stopping Cristiano from moving towards Higuaín. "Almost time" Iker shouted from the other side of the room.

"Focus on the game" Pepe said as everyone finished getting ready. Cristiano's phone buzzed again and he clicked open the message from his Maé. He smiled and ran a finger over the screen. Molly holding Junior's hands as he stood on the floor with a ball at his feet. Both of them with huge grins on their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Junior is coming to the game. And so is Molly. Will it be a good choice? What did you think of Molly asking Cristiano what she should do? They still have their banter but will that change? And the pictures....

Thanks to ak9_sh and Lurossoni for their comments.