Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 58- How Do You Prepare?

"Did you just ask Cris to tell you what to do?" Nuno asked Molly. "It's a one off" Molly said walking out of the dining room. "You ramble" he said. "And you shouldn't listen to other people's phone conversations. "Dolores just sent me to know if you have made up your mind" Nuno said. "Ok" Molly sighed. "It would have been alot by the way" he said. "What would be?" she asked. "The amount of times Cris would have wanted you to zip you mouth shut" Nuno smirked. "Oh piss off" she said swatting his shoulder.

"So have you decided?" Dolores asked when Molly and Nuno reached the living room. "It's not just what I think" Molly said. "Molly" Dolores said wanting an answer. "I'll go get Junior ready" Molly said. "She got Cris to tell her to take him" Nuno said. "Really?" Hugo asked from his seat. "Well none of you lot could make a decision. And I'm going too" Molly said. "Yeah" Alicia screeched. "I'm glad" Dolores said. "Ya well your son got smart. The muppet. Told me that I had to bring Junior" Molly said.

"Oh beaten by a technicality" Nuno joked. "Alicia do you want to help me get Junior ready?" Molly asked. "Yes" the little girl jumped up. "Can I pick his clothes?" Alicia asked as Molly took her hand. "You can help dress him. I have an outfit in mind already" Molly said as they left the living room.

"So do you think they are going to win this game?" Ana asked Molly. "Molly" Ana said and Molly shifted in her seat. "Sorry Ana. Did you say something?" Molly asked breaking her eyes away from Dolores who was sitting three rows in front of them with Junior in her arms. "I asked if you thought they were going to win" Ana said. "I don't know" Molly said biting her finger with her tooth. "He's fine Molly" Ana said. "Who is?" Molly asked looking at Ana. "Junior. He's fine. So relax and watch the game" Ana said. "I am relaxed" Molly said. "Well tell your body that" Ana said. "I'm sorry. It's just that he hasn't been here before and hasn't been out much" Molly said watching as Alicia shook a teddy bear in front of Junior.

"Anderia will you tell Molly to relax and enjoy some time off while Dolores watches Junior" Ana said to Anderia who sat in front of the women in the box. "What she just said" Anderia smiled at Molly. "Thanks for the help Anderia" Ana said. "Molly he'll be fine. Victoria loves coming. Plus it gets me out of the house. And you need more time away from Cristiano's house. I know we can't just stretch out on the sofa in front of the TV in our pjs but you'll have fun" Anderia said. "And I guess the view won't be too bad" Molly smiled. "It's a nice box. You can see everything" Anderia said.

"Think Molly was referring to the players" Ana giggled. "Now now Ana don't be putting words into my mouth" Molly laughed. "How are my favourite women who are my fave men's fave?" a voice said and Molly turned around to find Jorge taking a seat behind them with Nuno. "Don't be confusing me" Molly smiled. "Hello Jorge" Ana said.

"Hi Ana. So Molly is watching a game live" Jorge said. "I got tricked into coming and I've been to matches at Old Trafford" Molly said. "Have you?" Ana asked. "You're forgetting that Molly used to be Alicia's and Roderigo’s babysitter for a while when Cris was still at United" Jorge said to Ana. "Oh ya. I forgot. Your practically family after all that time Molly" Ana joked. "Mmm" Molly said turning to look back at the pitch but her eyes went to Dolores instead.

"Oh I hope the result changes by full time" Dolores said as Molly handed her a bottle for Junior. Barcelona were one goal up thanks to a Inestia goal and Madrid needed to improve in the second half if they were in with a chance of winning the game. "I'm sure it will" Jorge said before taking a bite out of his sandwich. "Molly come play" Alicia asked pulling on the end of Molly's top. "Alicia there isn't much we can do here and the second half is nearly about to start" Molly said to the little girl. Junior started to fuss as Dolores moved to give him his bottle. "Would you like me to feed him Dolores?" Molly asked knowing the little boy in her arms wouldn't be happy about getting his last feed of the day by a bottle. "It's ok. Thanks Molly" Dolores said.

"So Molly how are you enjoying your first Madrid match?" Nuno asked throwing an arm around her shoulders. "If the score stays like this someone is going to have to keep me away from Cristiano" Molly said. "Why?" Andre asked. "She'll say something she shouldn't and a fight will break out" Nuno said. "Well then I really hope the score changes. The last thing we need is you two fighting" Dolores said. "We aren't that bad" Molly said. "Nah you're not. Although ye can't help but annoy each other. You should have heard them on the phone earlier. Going back and forth" Nuno said.

"I'm going to the bathroom before the game restarts" Molly said leaving the group. "The game will be over soon" Ana said joining Molly as she walked to the bathrooms. "Huh" Molly said. "You're not that keen" she said. "No I am. I'm actually starting to like football more. I'm just tired" Molly said. "And not used to having time to yourself. Although Alicia took a bit of your attention in the first half" Ana said.

"It's what I'm here for" Molly shrugged. “Does Cris know you are here?" Ana asked. "He told me to bring Junior. It's along story. Trust me you don't want me to explain" Molly said. "Junior looks adorable in his jersey" Ana said. "I know. I guess it was time he wore it. I bought it ages ago" Molly said and Ana nodded in thought.

"What made you decide to bring him tonight?" Ana asked. "Dolores brought it up. Plus I knew Cristiano would like him to be here" Molly said as she pushed the bathroom door in. "Molly" Jorge said when she exited the bathroom. "Jorge" Molly replied and he pushed away from the wall he had been leaning against. "I'll meet you back in the box" Ana said leaving the two alone.

"I'm fine. I know I don't have to worry about Tony anymore. I'm enjoying the game and whatever else you want to hear" Molly said. "I didn't say a thing" he said holding his hands up. "But you were" she sighed. He smiled at her. "What?" she asked. "Cris is right. It's when you are quiet that I should worry. Thankfully you don't seem to be" he smirked and she rolled her eyes. "You have enough to be doing without worrying about me Jorge" Molly said walking. He stopped her and she turned to face him. "I could give the you have been through so much speech but I won't" he said and she sighed. "You might not be used to it Molly but I worry about you. Dolores does. Cris does. More than he'll admit" he mumbled.

"Jorge I'm fine" Molly said. "Just remember where I am if you have any problems. We both know how strange this whole situation is" he said. "We are missing the game Jorge" Molly said. "Let's go back then" he sighed and followed her back to the box in silence.

"Pique just gave away a penalty" Ricky said as Jorge and Molly took their seats. "And the half just started" Ana said as a stadium full of people searched for one player. Marcelo handed Cristiano the ball and he walked to the penalty spot. "So that's 1-1" Ricky said. "Don't jinx him Ricky" Ana said. "Goal" Molly muttered as Cristiano struck the ball and it went straight into the back of the net. The stadium irrupted and Molly watched as he ran towards where they were sitting waving and sucking his thumb as Dolores screeched in happiness.

"Now the fun starts" Ana laughed as the players prepared for the match to restart. Molly's eyes went to Dolores as she fixed Junior in her lap. The little boy oblivious to what was happening around him. Where he was. Why he was here. Molly's phone buzzing in her pocket made her jump and Ana eyed her. "My phone. Forgot it was in my pocket" Molly smiled pulling the phone out.

"That baby is so cute" a text from Sarah read. "???" Molly replied. "The reason you haven't come visit me yet. That sex god's kid" Sarah replied. "How do you know that?" Molly asked typing away as the match continued. "Internet is full of pics. We need a catch up soon Mols" Sarah texted and Molly tapped her foot. "Video chat soon" Molly replied. "Come visit. You're not a nanny. You did do alot of study. If you're going to waste all those years then it should be to look after your own kid. Thought your stay in Madrid was meant to be short term. Come please" Sarah's text read and Molly gripped the phone in her hand tightly.

She wasn't a nanny. A qualified one anyway. Junior was getting bigger. She was always just meant to stay until he was bigger. And Molly knew the longer she was around the whole family, the hard it was going to be to leave. Everyone worried about her. And even though it annoyed her when they reminded her, the day they wouldn't be there to remind her would happen eventually. When was the question? As Sarah pointed out. I'm not Junior's mother Molly thought taking a long deep breath.

"Boo" Alicia said smiling into Molly's face. Molly blinked and came out of her own thoughts. "Molly I'm tired" Alicia wined. "I know it's less fun been here without Rodrigo but it will be over soon" Molly smiled at the little girl. Alicia yawned. "Do you want to lie down inside?" Molly asked. "No" Alicia said shaking her head and walked back to her Dad. "Do you want to lie down?" Ana asked Molly. "Sorry?" Molly asked confused. "You look like you want to be anywhere but here" Ana whispered. "I was just thinking" Molly said. "Well stop thinking cos it's making you miserable" Ana said.

"How do you prepare for something that you know and have always known is going to happen?" Molly mumbled staring out onto the pitch. "Like what?" Ana asked and Molly look at her friend not having meant to say it out loud.

"Molly" Alicia said pulling at her arm. "Ya hunny" Molly said. "Sleep" she yawned. "Let's go find a comfy couch for you" Molly said standing. "Molly" Hugo called out. "I've got her" Molly said. "Thanks" Hugo said before looking back at the action on the pitch. "Hey" Ana said pulling Molly down to her level. ""If it's something that's wrong then talking about it is the best preparation" Ana whispered. "Come on sweetie" Molly said carrying Alicia in her arms ignoring Ana's wonder filled face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to ak9_sh for her comment.