Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 59- Hit A Nerve

"I swear Dolores will have a heart attack watching a game one day" Andre said coming into where Molly sat as Alicia slept on a nearby couch. "And it's not even an exciting match" Molly mumbled before looking to Andre stood. "Is he ok?" Molly asked gesturing to Junior in Andre's arms. "He's a little restless. Probably can feel the tension coming from his grandmother" Andre said. "I'll take him" Molly said standing. "I don't mind" he said. "It's what I'm here for" she sighed. "Really I don't mind. You go back and watch the game" Molly said.

"There's a seat just inside the door you know. You can watch both the match and Alicia" Andre said as he handed over Junior to Molly. "Molly" Alicia groaned. "I thought you were asleep" Molly said. "I'm not tired anymore" the little girl said and sat up on the couch. "Come watch Tío Cris then" Andre said.

"Do you want to watch more of your papa Junior?" Molly asked placing a kiss on his forehead. "You have no idea what is happening. Do you? Welcome to the club. I have no idea either" Molly muttered to herself as she followed Andre and Alicia out to the seats.

Molly took a seat on the steps as Alicia climbed up and down to her placing a kiss on Junior's head each time she reached Molly. Junior moved his hand up and down, smiling as Alicia played with him. Molly watched the two care free children and couldn't help wondering how much longer she witnesses it. There was two minutes left in the match and both teams were still level. Molly watched as Sergio passed the ball to Marcelo who crossed the ball towards Cristiano in the center box. Cristiano swung back his right leg and the ball connected with his foot as he kicked it into the back of the net. "Yes" Molly shouted standing with the others in celebration.

"Who has a clever papa?" Jorge said from behind Molly. "Better late then never" Molly said as Jorge took Junior's little hand and connected to his in a high five. "The child can't wave without assistance Jorge. A high five really" Molly said rolling her eyes. "Well maybe he wants to wave to his papa" Jorge said. "He's happier now" Molly said smiling as she waved Junior's hand. Cristiano ran towards the box he knew his family were sitting in and pointed to them in delight.

"Home stretch" Pepe grinned slapping Cristiano on the back. "Junior got some entertainment anyway" Marcelo joked as he and Cristiano ran back into position for the restart. "Time to celebrate" Cristiano grinned once the final whistle blew. He couldn't wait to get out of the stadium. "That was a quick media interviews even for you Ronnie" Iker said as Cristiano walked into the dressing room. "He wants to get out of here" Pepe smiled.

"What I want to see Junior and Molly" Cristiano said and Pepe raised an eyebrow at his teammate. "And see Hugo and the others. We won. It's time to celebrate" Cristiano smiled. "Do you see Pique's face once you scored in the final minute?" Sergio asked. "I must look it up. Bet he's miserable" Cristiano smirked as he and Sergio clapped hands.

"Ronaldo Pepe you've got visitors" someone shouted as Cristiano pulled his shirt over his head. "Hey Molly" Sergio smiled making his way towards the door. "Hi Sergio" Molly replied nervously. She hadn't want to come down to the changing room but everyone had insisted she go down with Junior. Even when Molly suggested Dolores go down, everyone said that she should go. Especially since all the players loved to be her favourite. She bounced Junior on her hip as players swarmed around her.

"You guys are forgetting why they are here" Cristiano said pushing through the crowd. "Apparently everyone thinks Junior should say well done to his papa" Molly said when Cristiano stood in front of her. "Well apparently today is the day you listen to people telling you what to do" he smiled. "Muppet" she mumbled.

"How is my boy?" Cristiano beamed at his son as he shook his little hand. "Getting tired. We only came down to say hi" Molly said. "Aww look at him in his jersey" Fabio said. "Looks as good as I do in it" Cristiano said. "Might be time to get the kid a new jersey before he catches his dad's ego" Gonzalo Higuaín said.

"And what number should he get? Yours?" Molly asked. "Well he can't do any worst then the one he has on" Higuaín muttered and Cristiano glared at the Argentine. "You mean the one who did what you couldn't all game and put the ball in the back of the net" Molly said and a chorus of oohs erupted around the room.

"You forget twice" Cristiano smirked at Higuaín. "Careful with your ego there Ronaldo" Molly said. "Let me show Junior around" Cristiano said. "Like that" she said nodding to his sweaty bare chest. "Here" Fabio said throwing a shirt over Cristiano's shoulder. "She's obviously not a fan of your abs Ronaldo" Higuaín said. "Funnily enough-

"Take him if you are taking him. It's late" Molly said holding out Junior to his father before he said something stupid. "I think Ronnie is happier showing Junior around this room then he was about winning the match" Iker said standing next to Molly. She watched the number 7 talk and point out things around the room to his son who seemed more interested in biting Cristiano's shirt. Molly couldn't help smile at the goofy look on Cristiano's face.

"You finally came to a game" Sergio said. "Nice pass to Marcelo before the goal by the way" Molly said holding her hand in the air. He gave her a high five and pulled her towards him. "Must have had a good luck charm in attendance" he said wrapping an arm around her shoulder as she laughed.

"If I was such a good luck charm then you would have scored" Molly said. "I have the feeling Ramos would prefer scoring of the pitch right now" Higuaín smirked. "Keep talking and you'll get a slap" Iker warned. "I can defiantly see why Ronaldo likes having you around" Higuaín said as he eyed Molly up and down.

"You done Ronaldo?" Molly asked. "Don't go cos of that ass over there" Sergio said. "I'm not. It's late and you lot need to get changed. Plus you guys stink right now" Molly said earning a laugh. "Some more than others" Cristiano muttered towards Higuaín. "Ya she's right you do stink" Ana said pushing Pepe away as he moved to hug her. "So glad you came to visit sweetheart" Pepe smiled.

"Now let's go find the away dressing room" Molly said taking Junior from Cristiano. "What?" Sergio, Fabio and Cristiano said. "Well Sergio while you had a great game, Pique had a shit game. Which means he's probably a little miserable right now. He'll surely need some cheering up" Molly said walking back to Ana. "Molly" Cristiano warned. "Bye boys" Molly laughed as she left the room.

"She wouldn't? Would she?" Sergio asked Cristiano. "Wouldn't blame the guy for caving in if she did" Higuaín whistled. "Careful" Iker warned. "Is she single?" Higuin asked. "Like that would matter to you" Marcelo muttered.

"Stay away from Molly" Cristiano warned. "Girlfriend is away a lot Ronnie. Does she take as good care of you as she does your son" Higuaín smirked and before anyone could stop him, Cristiano had Higuaín by the throat pushed up against a wall.

"Utter another word about her. I dare you" Cristiano yelled. "Easy Ronnie" Iker and Sergio said pulling the Portuguese man of the Argentine. "Hit a nerve have I?" Higuaín smirked.

"Keep talking and it won't be Ronnie who will be hitting you" Sergio warned. "Coming from the guy who wants nothing more than to-

"Showers now. Enough fighting. Move. Everyone" Iker yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think of Higuaín and how Molly reacted? And more importantly Cristiano. Nearly a fight. Was it a good idea for Molly to take Junior to the changing rooms? Cristiano did seem happy.

Let me know what you think. Did you like Molly's sass about Pique and big heads?

Don't forget to comment, recommend and subscribe.

Thanks to realmadrid0bsessed and ak9_sh for their comments.