Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 6- Winners Kiss or Not

"So who's going to win?" Zé asked Cristiano as they sat around the TV waiting for the World Cup final to start. "Don't know" he replied. "Jezz bro I know it could have been you instead of Spain but cheer up" Katia said.

"Has it started yet?" Molly asked coming into the room. "Just about to" Zé said. "I don't know why I'm nervous. My own country isn't even playing" Molly said taking a seat next to Katia on the couch.

"Is Junior asleep?" Cristiano asked her. "Zonked out. All that swimming made all the kids sleepy" she said munching on a handful of crisps. "Ya ye looked like ye had fun today" Zé said smirking at Cristiano earning a glare back from the footballer. He had gone for a walk with his mother and when he arrived back he found Molly in the pool with Katia and the kids. He was actually speechless when he saw her in her one piece black swimsuit. No one would ever guess she had given birth only a couple of months ago he had thought. Her skin was tanned. A huge smile splashed across her face as she floated Junior through the water. Her legs were long. And her waist was tiny.

"Cristiano" Katia said clicking her fingers. "Huh" he said. "Molly asked if you were talking to any of your Madrid teammates" Katia said. "Just wished them good luck" he replied. "It would be lovely if Iker and the boys won. Although they're nervous. Sergio thinks it will be a hard game" Molly said eating her popcorn.

"When were you talking to Sergio?" Cristiano asked suddenly sitting up. "She's always talking to him" Katia said. "A few texts here and there isn't always. Plus I think he's sulking with me now" Molly said. "Why?" Katia asked.

"I asked him if Spain won, could he get me a winner’s kiss from Pique" Molly laughed and Cristiano groaned. "He probably just wants one himself" Zé said as both him and Katia tried not to laugh at Cristiano who had a face like thunder.

"It's nice your club mates won Cristiano" Molly said a few hours later as the TV showed Spain's players celebrating. "I know" he said. He just hated missing out on the chance himself. "Some day I'm sure it will be you" she said picking up the empty bowl next to him. "Has Junior been keeping up?" he asked and she frowned. "Is that your way of telling me I look like crap. Jezz thanks Cristiano" she said walking to the kitchen. "What no. That's not what I meant" he said hopping of the couch. He couldn't think of anything else to say so he asked her that.

"You look great Molly. Really great" he stuttered as his eyes lingered on her legs. "Less cranky anyway" he smirked. She rolled her eyes at him. "So" he said. "He's sleeping ok. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't even wake for a feed during the night. The swimming took it out of him" she said wiping the bowl dry. "He looked like he enjoyed it" Cristiano said. "Next time you can take him" she said.

"That's if he'd stop crying long enough" he frowned. Junior was still a little restless when his father held him. "Hey the only reason he's not cranky with me is because I'm his food" she smiled at him. He smiled back at her suddenly realising this was the first time they had been alone in months.

"What?" she asked. "Nothing" he laughed. "The sun has gone to your head" she mumbled taking a bite of a cookie. "Still got a good appetite" he said. "I'm technically still eating for two since I'm breast feeding" she smirked. "One of the benefits" he smiled.

"Did the paps give you much of a hard time today?" she asked. "A little" he said. "At least most of them are gone now" she said. "They're a pain. They were a nightmare in New York" he said. "Maybe you should have listen to you mother and come here so" she said and he sighed. "I'm just messing with you Cristiano. You're entitled to a holiday. And Junior will settle eventually. So don't worry about it. Just spend time with him" she said. He was about to say something when his phone rang. "You should probably get that" she said as Irina's name flashed on the screen.

"Ya I should" he said. "I'll leave you too it" she said walking away. "Hello" he said into the phone. "Finally I've been trying to get through for ages" Irina wined down the phone. "Sorry I was watching the final. How are you?" he asked. "Missing you. I wish you were with me" she pouted. "Me too" he said. "I had the best morning" she said and proceeded to tell him all about her morning. "That all sounds like fun. You should have seen Junior in the pool today. He looked so cute" he said. “That’s nice” she mumbled.

A phoned beeped as Cristiano opened the fridge a couple of days later. He knew it wasn’t his and no one else was around. He noticed something peaking out under a towel. He saw it was a phone. He looked at the screen. Sergio was written across it. He frowned. What the hell did he want? He pressed open the message.

“Fuck Pique. When do I get my winners kiss xxx ::wink2:” it read.

Never Sergio Cristiano thought. The sound of whistling made him hide the phone in time before Molly appeared behind him. “Hey Cristiano have you seen my phone. I can’t find it anywhere” she said. “Here” he said handing it to her. “Thank you” she smiled and he watched as she messed with her phone. Her face went into a huge grin and she laughed. Cristiano turned to get a bowl out of the press.

“Something funny?” he asked. “Just Sergio being a muppet” she said and he slammed shut the press door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Molly's looking good apparently and still friendly with Sergio but should Cristiano be worried. And not just about his son.

Thanks to ak9_sh,realmadrid0bsessed and Jayme112234 for their lovely comments.