Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 62- Papa's Foolish Thing

Molly was laying in her bed staring at the window, when a knock came to her door. “Come in” she called out but the door didn’t open. She huffed and stood going to the door. “I said come in” she said as she opened the door to find Junior sitting on the floor next with a bowl next to him.

“Hello cutie” she laughed bending down to pick him up. “A selection of ice cream like you wished for Miss” Cristiano said in a posh voice and she laughed as he bent down to pick the bowl up. “I’m surprised he didn’t over turn the bowl” she said. “Junior wouldn’t do anything to annoy or upset you” he said handing her the bowl.

“That’s his Papa’s foolish thing” he said. “And it’s something everyone knows” she said. “Ya” he said. “Thanks for the ice cream” she said. “It was all Junior” he smiled. “Well he is a very clever child” she said. “The cleverest” he said. “Ronaldo” Dolores yelled from downstairs. “Guess Maé is back” he said. “Ronaldo” she yelled again. “You better go down to her” Molly said. “Probably wants to give me another lecture. Yippee” he said taking Junior as she held him towards Cristiano. “We should probably stop avoiding each other” she said. “Have we been?” he asked. “You’ve avoided me just as much as I have avoided you these last few days” she said. “I wanted to give you some space” he said.

“Well we do live in the same house” she said. “And I did hear what you said and I’m sorry” he said quickly. “Go see what your mother wants before I smack you for saying sorry again” she said rolling her eyes as she moved back into her room.

“Molly” he called out. “Yup” she said. “You’re not a complication. A pain in the ass yes but you do have a lovely ass so that’s not a problem as much” he said. “Ronaldo” she groaned. “Opps. Guess talking to you today has given me a bigger mouth” he smirked as he headed for the stairs. “Muppet” she called out and he smiled.

“How did you manage it?” Pepe asked Cristiano as they waited for the bus to take them to their hotel. “Manage what?” Cristiano asked looking through his phone. “To persuade Molly to come to Paris. It took her months to come to one game at the berbeu” Pepe said. “Molly’s coming to Paris” Sergio said from the seat behind Cristiano. “Don’t you have something better to do than listen to my private conversations?” Cristiano asked. “Yes Molly is coming to Paris” Pepe said. “She’s coming with Maé” Cristiano said. “And Junior?” Iker asked. “And Junior” Cristiano said. Of course he was coming. Molly was still breastfeeding him.

“How did you get her to come?” Sergio asked. “She’s keeping Maé company. Their not coming to the match though” Cristiano said. It hadn’t been easy to persuade Molly to go to Paris. He had got Dolores to beg her to go. He knew he had a lot to make up to Molly and he needed her in Paris if he was going to show her that they were at least friends. How the hell could she think they weren’t? She had said herself a while back. Of course that was after they made up after the pool incident. Man they really did argue a lot he thought.

“So when is she coming?” Sergio asked. “They” Cristiano stressed. “Get in tonight” he said. “So they are just spending the day around Paris tomorrow?” Pepe asked. “Maé wants to go shopping” Cristiano shrugged. “Where are they staying?” Sergio asked. “He wants to know if they are staying at our hotel Iker smirked. “They might be” Cristiano mumbled. “Cool” Sergio smiled. “It’s been ages since he had a long chat with your mother Cristiano” Iker grinned as Pepe and he tried not to laugh.

“Smile Molly you are in Paris” Ricky said as he opened the car door for her. “I don’t know why we are here if Dolores isn’t going to the match” Molly groaned. “She wanted some company” Ricky said. “What about her daughters, son, boyfriend. Hello you are here and so is Jorge. Or he is meant to be” Molly said as she unhooked Junior from his baby seat. “I’m sure you will leave Paris with wonderful memories Molly” he said. “I’m too tired to deal with you acting strange” she said as they walked into the hotel.

“Where is Dolores?” Molly asked looking around the lobby. “Gone to get the room key. Oh there’s Cris” Ricky said and Molly looked up to see Cristiano coming towards them dressed in his Real Madrid tracksuit. “Hey you made it” Cristiano smiled. “Did you think she wouldn’t get on the plane?” Ricky asked. “Like you would have given me the choice. You practically man handled me out of the house” Molly said. “I didn’t want to miss the flight” Ricky said. “Cos the jet was really going to take off without us” Molly said.

“Someone is in a happy mood” Cristiano said. “Your son has decided that since you weren’t around, he was going to annoy me today instead” Molly said. “What happened?” he asked taking Junior. “He’s just being really fussy. He didn’t sleep much last night and wants to be fed every couple of hours” she groaned. “I’m sure he’ll be fine” Cristiano said. “We should have stayed in Madrid” Molly said.

“Molly” a chorus of voices called out and Molly looked past Cristiano as Sergio, Fabio, Pepe and Iker walked towards them. “Hello boys” she said. “You know I was beginning to think that you were avoiding me” Sergio said. “Wrong footballer” Dolores said as she came to stand by the group. “What have you done now Ronaldo?” Sergio asked his teammate.

“He’s done nothing Sergio. Jezz I don’t talk much and people think there’s a problem” Molly said. “When we should really just be enjoying the silence” Cristiano smirked. “Ronaldo” Dolores said. “He’s just being a muppet Dolores. Do you get our room key?” Molly asked. “Yes I did. Good luck tomorrow night boys” Dolores said. “Enjoy your time in Paris” Iker said. “Oh I will” she smiled before waving goodbye as she went in search for the elevators.

“I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful time too Molly” Sergio said. “Would that be before or after I tripe around the city with a baby as she shops and we get followed” Molly said. “Why don’t you go up to the room and have something to eat and get an early night” Cristiano said. “And you could always come to the game tomorrow night if your day is so bad” Sergio said.

“I’ll try and pop in for a cuddle in the morning” Cristiano said as Molly took Junior in her arms. “Now Ronaldo I doubt your girlfriend would like to hear that” Higuian said coming up behind them. “He was talking about Junior” Sergio said. “Sure he was” Higuian smirked.

“What did I tell you about shutting your mouth” Cristiano snapped. “Hey no arguments before a game. Cool it all of you” Iker warned.

“Goodnight gentlemen and Mr. I can’t score a goal even if there was no goalie” Molly said as she and Ricky head for the elevators.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to ak9_sh for her comment.