Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 63- Everyone's Friend But Mine Apparently

“Bom Dia” Dolores smiled at Molly from the couch in the living room of their suite. Of course Ronaldo got them a suite. Even though a normal room would have been more than perfect. “Good morning” Molly replied. “Junior still asleep?” Dolores asked. “Yup” she said. “Thanks for coming with me. I haven’t been to this city in a long time” Dolores said. “I hope you have fun then” Molly said. “And so will you” Dolores said.

“I feel it’s good to get out of the house comment coming” Molly smiled. “Well you do need to. Especially now that busy with that man is finished with” Dolores said. “I’m at the house to watch Junior Dolores remember. That’s why I’m still here” Molly said as a knock came at the door. “I’ll get it” she said. She opened the door to find a waiter on the other side with a trolley. “Mademoiselle breakfast” he said. “One minute please” she said. “Dolores did you order breakfast?” Molly called out. “No” she replied. “It wasn’t ordered from the room” the man said. “Ok I guess you can bring it in then” she said confused as she opened back the door. “Merci” Molly said handing him some money. “Oh there’s..- Please” she smiled and he took the money. “Have a lovely day Miss” he smiled. “You too” she replied closing the door after him.

She was about to move when another knock came from the door. “”He took his time leaving” Cristiano said pushing past her into the room. “Good morning to you too” she said closing the door. “Bom Dia Maé” Cristiano smiled as he pushed the trolley into the living room. “Hello son” she smiled. “Don’t you have football related things to do?” Molly asked. “I’ve already been to the gym and we don’t do much only hang around waiting for the game to start” Cristiano shrugged taking a seat next to Dolores.

“Sounds boring” Molly said. “It is. Is Junior awake?” he asked and on cue the little boy started to cry. “He’s all yours” Molly smirked. “You eat your breakfast then” he said standing. “Ahm” he said looking between the doors leading of the living room. “That one” she said pointing to the door in the left. “Thanks” he said. “You could just follow the sound of the cries” Dolores said. “I’m getting him” Cristiano said.

“Oh man” Molly said when she lifted the cover on the trolley and stared at all the food. “What is it?” Dolores asked. “Eggs, bacon. Oh and pastries” she said picking up one. “Figured you would need something to keep your energy up for your day” Cristiano said walking back into the room with Junior. “You could have gotten him dressed” Dolores said fixing herself a plate. “I would but..” he stuttered. “But he doesn’t know what I was going to put on him. And she’s just trying to annoy you Cristiano” Molly said in between bites of her pastry. “Good I take it?” he asked laughing as he moved his finger to wipe some icing off her cheek before pulling his hand back. “Ahm you’ve got something on your cheek” he said and went to sit back down. “Thanks” she said wiping her cheek with the back of her hand.

A knock came from the door once more. “Aren’t we very popular today” Dolores said picking up her fork. “Ya but at least I know who’s at the other side of the door this time” Molly said walking off to the door. “Who?” Cristiano asked his mother who shrugged.

“You lot do know that you have a game tonight. Don’t you?” Molly asked as she opened the door. “How did you know it was us?” Iker asked as him, Sergio, Pepe and Fabio followed her back into the room. “Sergio told me he was coming” she replied. “Hey man. Dolores” Pepe said when they reached the living room. “And you lot always seem to come as a group. So you are all dossing” Molly said. “We aren’t dossing” Fabio said. “And Ronnie’s here too” Sergio said. “Cos their my family” Cristiano said emphasizing the my.

“And ye are all bored” Molly said. “And we have shopping to do” Dolores said. “But we can’t let them die of boredom Dolores” Molly said. “Nice try. We are going to see what this city has to offer” Dolores said. “Oh more pastries that will make me fat” Molly groaned. “You could always not eat them” Cristiano smirked. “Next thing you’ll be telling me to eat carrots instead of sweets” she said. “Ah but I don’t tell you what to do remember” he smirked. “More like I don’t listen to you” she said.

“Well listen to me and go get Junior dressed so we can leave” Dolores said walking to her room. “And you think Molly is bossy” Pepe joked to Cristiano. “I heard that” Dolores called out as her room door shut. “Mols isn’t bossy” Sergio said wrapping an arm around her shoulder. “Much” Fabio coughed.

“Thanks Fabio” Molly said. “You better go get ready” Cristiano said. “You can always phone us if you need rescuing” Sergio joked. “Aww aren’t you good” she said tapping his cheek. “What are friends for?” he grinned. “I doubt she’ll need rescuing. But it’s so good she knows she has you guys as friends” Cristiano said sharply handing Junior to Molly. Ramos was her friend. Pepe and the others were her friends. And they barely knew her. Yet she didn’t think they were he thought.

“Good luck tonight boys. And no I’m not going. But I’m sure you’ll play brilliantly. Now if you’ll excuse me I have to get this cutie ready for his day out” she said. “Have fun Mols” Fabio said. “Don’t get lost” Iker said. “If I get lost I’m sure I’ll find a lovely French man to help me” she said shutting her bedroom door.

Molly didn’t get lost and they hadn’t been hassled as much as she thought. Sure Dolores had been recognized but people didn’t bother her that much. Plus Cristiano had hired a bodyguard and a driver to be with them for the day. Something which Molly wasn’t going to complain about she thought as she flopped onto the couch.

“Bathed and fed?” Dolores asked Molly glancing away from the TV. “Finally. I swear he was trying to suck me dry these past few days” Molly said. “He’s a hungry baby who likes his food. Wonder where he gets it?” Dolores mumbled as Molly pick up a muffin from the coffee table. “What?” Molly asked when she noticed Dolores looking at her. “Nothing” Dolores laughed to herself.

“Your son sent them. It’s a shame to let them go to waste” Molly said. “Lucky he doesn’t eat as much as you do or he would never be able to run around a football pitch” Dolores looking back to the TV. “How are they doing?” Molly asked. After a day of shopping and walking around Paris, Molly had been told tired to remember the match. “Two nil up” Dolores grinned. “I take it from the grin a certain son of yours scored” Molly said. “He might need a telling off now and again but he is a great footballer. And son” Dolores said. “Ya I guess” Molly said watching the TV.

“Whatever he did to upset you this week, I’m sure he feels bad about it. In fact I know he does” Dolores said. “I’m sorry if we have made things awkward for you in the house” Molly said. “As long as you two are good, then I don’t care” Dolores said. “We’re…..” Molly paused trying to think of something to say. “Getting there” Dolores said. “Ya” Molly said and they spent the rest of the night watching the match.

Molly groaned as she lifted her head from the pillow. Her phone buzzed again and she reached out towards the bedside table. She groaned at sight of the name on the screen. “What” she snapped. “Open the door” he said. “Go away Ronaldo” she snapped. “Open the door” he said. “Get Ricky to. Do you know what time it is?” she groaned slipping further under the covers so as not to wake Junior with her talking.

“Can I come in?” he asked. “What? In where?” she asked sleepily. “Molly” he said. “Come in” she groaned and he hung up. “Get up” he said loudly as her bedroom door opened “Ssh” she said sitting up. “Crap” he muttered forgetting Junior was in her room. “Get out” she said. “Get up” he said walking to the end of the bed.

“It’s 1 in the morning. Piss off Ronaldo” she groaned resting her head on the pillow. The blankets flew off her so quickly Molly hadn’t time to react. “Get up” he said grabbing her ankles and pulling her down the bed. “What the fuck?” she yelled. “Ssh. Don’t wake Junior” he smirked as his knee rested on the bed. “Let me go” she said as she tried to kick her feet but his grip tightened.

“Get up” he said. “Why?” she eventually asked. “Get dressed. I want you to come somewhere with me” he said. “Ronaldo” she said. “Please Molly. Just get dressed and come with me. Please” he said. Molly didn’t know if it was because she was tired and not thinking straight or the look pleading look coming from Cristiano’s eyes. The eyes that were only inches from hers now he was leaning over her, but the words flew out of her mouth. “Ok” she said.

“Thank you” he said looking down at her face. “If you want me to get up, then you are going to have let me” she said. “Oh ya of course” he said awkwardly letting her ankles go and straighten up. “Where am I going?” she asked. “Meet me downstairs. Ricky will meet you in the living room” he said.

“Ricky’s coming?” she asked. “Ya now get dressed” he said heading to the door. “What about Junior?” Molly asked. “Maé knows you are coming with me. Now get up” he said leaving the room. Molly sagged onto the bed. “What the hell is going on?” Molly whispered.

Her phone buzzed and she crawled up the bed to retrieve it. “Get up” the text read. “And he calls me bossy” she muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
What is Cristiano up to? Will it end badly? Will he make things worst?

P.S. Secrets don't always stay secret. Just saying! Stay tuned for more soon.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks to ak9_sh,valary_roxs_07 and MMM26 for their comments.