Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 64- Wait Is This?

“Finally” Ricky said as Molly closed her bedroom door. “What the hell is going on Ricky?” Molly asked zipping up her sweatshirt. “Let’s go” he said. “Ricky” she said. “You’ll find out soon. Now move before Cris gets even more annoying” Ricky said as she followed him towards the hotel room door.

“What are you two up to?” she asked as they walked towards the elevator. “Don’t look at me. This is all Cris” he replied. “It’s one in the morning. What is so important that he has to drag us out of our beds?” she asked. “You’ll find out soon” Ricky said. “Oh for heaven sake Ricky just tell me” Molly snapped.

“Ladies first” Ricky said as the elevator doors opened. “I am seriously going to kick someone’s ass if I don’t get told what the hell is going on” she said. “Just shut up and move” Ricky said taking a hold of her arm and pulling through the lobby. “Don’t tell me to shut up and why are we heading to the front doors?” Molly asked as she looked around the empty hotel lobby. “This is us” Ricky said as a car pulled up and he opened the door. “Get in” he said shoving her. “Watch it” Molly yelled as she fell into the car.

“Finally” Cristiano yelled as Molly sat up and Ricky closed the door sitting beside her. “Ok what the hell is going on?” Molly asked. “Just sit back and- “Ricky stop” Cristiano said before his friend could finish his sentence. “Ronaldo where are we going? Seriously what’s going on? Why are we leaving the hotel?” she asked worriedly. “You’ll find out in a minute or so. Now relax” he said clipping her seat belt into place. “Relax. I’m being kidnapped. How do you expect me to relax?” she asked. “You’re not being kidnapped” he said as the car drove through Paris.

“I’ve being manhandled into a car and not been told where I’m going” she said. “You owe me big time for this Ronaldo. It’s too fucking late to be dealing with her” Ricky groaned. “Hey I didn’t ask you to do this. I want to be in my bed as much as you do” Molly said nudging Ricky in the stomach. “Ouch” Ricky said. “Will you two stop” Cristiano groaned. “Hey you started this. Seriously Ronaldo you’re freaking me out now” Molly said.

“Molly I promise it’s not something bad. Ok so please just relax” he said squeezing her hand. “Just so you know, I’m going to kick your ass once we get back to the hotel” she said. “I wouldn’t expect anything else” he said smiling. “Cristiano” she whispered as the car came to a stop. “Molly it’s something good I promise” he said and noticed her hand gripped his harder.

“I told you this was a bad idea. It’s in the middle of the night. And you woke her up. You are asking for trouble” Ricky groaned. “Shut up and open the door” Cristiano said. “Hey look at me” he said to Molly. “I didn’t mean to worry you. But trust me you are going enjoy this” he said. “Well if I don’t then if you think I was annoying before you are in for a fun time” she muttered and he laughed.

“Are you two coming or what?” Ricky asked. “I’m beginning to wish you brought Zé” Molly muttered sliding out of the car. “Zé would have got another kick in the leg if he had to bring you out of the hotel. I did try and get Nuno to come if it makes you feel better” Cristiano said shutting the car door. “How would that make me feel better? I now know what or who I am missing out on” she said. “Well I’m glad I'm wanted Cris. Next time you can do your crazy plans by yourself” Ricky pouted. And Molly laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Cristiano asked. “I can totally picture Nuno saying to Ricky that this isn’t a crazy plan” Molly said. “So he’s here without been here” Cristiano laughed. “Can we do this already? Some of us would like some sleep. At least while it’s dark” Ricky said. “Where are we?” Molly said looking around for the first time since she had gotten out of the car. “You’re about to find out” Cristiano. “Come on” he smiled walking as she held his hand tight as she followed.

"Wait is this..." Molly stuttered as she began to recognize the outside of the place she had wanted to visit most in the world. "Welcome to the Lovure Museum" an older man said as the doors swung open. "Hello I'm Cristiano" Cristiano said plucking his fingers out of Molly's grip to shake the mans hand. "Pierre " the man said. "I'm Ricky and the shell shocked and super quiet one over there is Molly" Ricky said shaking the man's hand. "She's a big art fan" Cristiano said.

"Hi" Molly eventually muttered as she tried to get her head around the fact she was standing in the Louvre Museum. She had wanted to come visit the museum since she picked up her first paint brush. She had cried for three days straight when she never got to visit it during her class trip visit to Paris years ago. "This is Patrice. He will be your tour guide for your visit" Pierre said. "Shall we begin?" Patrice asked. "Please lead the way" Ricky smiled as he and Cristiano began to follow Patrice.

Cristiano paused at the door and turned around to find Molly looking around the lobby. He walked back to where she stood perplexed. "You know there is more to this place then the lobby" he smiled. "I know" she whispered. "if you're like this while looking at the lobby, I might have to get them to have an ambulance on stand by when you see the Mona Lisa" he joked. "I'm going to see the Mona Lisa" Molly gasped as the realization hit her. "Not if you don't move your tiny feet. Come on bossy boots" he smiled taking her hand in his.

"Ok I'll admit this was a really great idea Cris" Ricky said two hours later. "Ya who knew art could be so nice to look at" Cristiano replied actually surprised how much he had enjoyed the visit to the museum. "Molly's certainly enjoying it" Ricky said looking towards the brunette as she conversed with the guide. "Do you think so?" Cristiano asked.

"Have you seen the smile that's currently on her face. I've never seen her as happy" Ricky said. And Cristiano sighed. He had once. About five months ago he thought. "Enjoying your visit so far?" Pierre asked coming from behind Cristiano and Ricky. "It's being wonderful. Thank you for facilitating this" Cristiano said. "Very happy to help a wonderful footballer like yourself. Plus your girlfriend's reaction is more than thanks needed. It's rare young women are so enthusiast about art these days" Pierre said.

"Oh Molly's not his girlfriend" Ricky said when Cristiano didn't correct him. "Oh I'm sorry. I just assumed.. " Pierrestuttered. "She's my son's nanny. None of us had been here before so..." Cristiano stuttered. "No need to explain. I hope it will be the first of many visits. I'd be more than happy to facilite another private tour any time you would like" Peire said. I bet you would Cristiano thought thinking about the nice cash incentive the man had gotten to open the museum in the middle of the night. Plus the large donation Cristiano had made. "That's very kind" Cristiano said. "Gentlemen if you would like to follow us. We are going to see the Mona Lisa" Patrice said. "Careful or this one might faint" Ricky joked wrapping his arm around Molly's shoulder. "Where's Iker's goalkeeping hands when you need them?" Molly joked as she and Ricky followed Partice to the next section.

"Cristiano" Molly called out when she noticed the footballer wasn't beside them. "Coming" he said moving away from the statue he had been admiring. "I don't think they would be willing to sell you anything that's on show so don't get your hopes up" Molly smiled. "I won't buy you the Mona Lisa so" he joked. "Well if you want" she grinned. "Not a chance" he said pushing her towards the next section. "Don't even think about buying it, Jorge would have a fit if you did" Ricky said as Molly practically skipped to where Patrice stood. "I was joking Ricky. How could you think I would buy it?" Cristiano asked. "Nothing would surprise me. Plus if you bought it Molly would totally never leave" Ricky said.

"So this is what all the fuss it about?" Ricky said moving to where Molly stood. "Fuss" Patrice said. "He's joking Patrice. Even Ricky here knows what a master piece the Mona Lisa is" Molly said before given her full attention to the painting in front of her. "She's beautiful yes" Patrice said practically drooling over the painting.

"Beautiful" Cristiano whispered his eyes on the brunette next to Ricky. Her hair in a simple ponytail with a pair of jeans and red zipped up sweatshirt she looked every inch of her 19 years. "Cris" Ricky said. "I can see what the fuss is about" Cristiano said flicking his eyes to the painting. "When you have finished admiring the painting you can meet me next door" Patrice said leaving the three in front of the painting. "Wow he's trusting leaving us with this. We could do anything to it" Ricky joked.

"There's at least 15 cameras focused on it. Plus I think he knows Molly wouldn't leave us damage it" Cristiano joked as Molly focused on the painting. "Ok forget what I said earlier. Buy the painting, if it means getting Molly to be as quiet as she is now" Ricky joked making Cristiano laugh. "Molly are you ok?" Cristiano asked noticing how quiet she had gotten.

"Molly" he said turning her around. "Hey what's the matter?" he asked when he saw her watery eyes. "Nothing" she whispered. "I thought you would like this. Why are you upset?" he asked. "I'm not upset" she said wiping her eyes. "What's with the tears then?" he asked. "These are happy tears" she whispered and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"I just...I mean...Look" she said pointing back to the painting. "I mean it's the Mona Lisa" she said. "Ya and?" Cristiano asked confused. "I'm standing in front of the freaking Mona Lisa Ronaldo" she said. "Do you know what she's trying to say?" Cristiano asked Ricky when suddenly Molly wrapped her arms around his waist.

He wrapped his arms around her once he got over his initially surprise. "Thank you" she whispered resting her cheek against his chest. "Your welcome" he said placing a kiss on the top of her head as he held her close to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know nothing about art and have never been to the Louvre so made the best of this chapter as I could, so if it sucks that why!

Anyway he took her to the one place she always wanted to visit, what did you think?

Remember to comment, recommend and subscribe xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to ak9_sh and realmadrid0bsessed for their comments.