Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 65- I Wouldn't Be Opposed To It

"Is there any point in going to bed?" Ricky asked as the door to the elevator closed. "Is it late or early?" Molly asked yawning as she rested her head against Cristiano's shoulder. "You can sleep on the plane back to Madrid" Cristiano said. "I need more than a couple of hours to function for the day" Ricky groaned.

"You've never had much dealings with new-borns then Ricky" Molly said. "Yet you are still Ms. Cranky pants after all your experience of no sleep" Ricky said. "I'm not cranky" Molly said straighten her head up. "Remind me not to sit near you on the plane. Can't imagine how annoying and cranky you are going to be after tonight's lack of sleep" Ricky said. "Hey" Molly said. "Ricky shut it or I'll put you sitting beside her and it will be your own fault" Cristiano said and Molly gave a little huff.

"Ah Molly I didn't mean- No don't bother" she said as the doors opened and she walked out of the elevator. "Molly" he groaned banging the back of his head against the elevator wall. "You know it's gentlemanly to walk a lady to their room safely" Molly smirked sticking her head a little into the elevator. "You" he said pushing away from the door. He had thought he had upset her. "Hey if I'm known for being annoying, I might as well act like it" she winked.

"You know even though we got no sleep and will have to deal with her crankiness tomorrow, tonight was a good idea" Ricky said as the walked towards Molly's room. "Didn't you complain about having to come?" Molly smirked. "That was before. Plus you were being a pain in the ass when I was trying to get you to leave the hotel" Ricky said. "You know I'm might not be smart all the time" Cristiano said.

"Most of the time" Ricky and Molly coughed. "But I wouldn't try starting a fight with Molly when she's tired Ricky" Cristiano said. "I've got a good right kick" Molly smirked. "Just ask Zé" Cristiano laughed. "Well just remember what a good time you had tonight when you are complaining about being tired tomorrow" Ricky said to Molly as they paused outside the door to her suite. "Well lucky it was a good night. I'm even glad you came instead of Nuno, Ricky" Molly said. "Really?" Ricky asked. "Well" she shrugged. "Damn Nuno" Ricky mumbled. "He makes her food. That makes her easier to deal with" Cristiano joked.

"Good night boys" Molly said sliding her key card into her door. "Noite Mols" Ricky said through a yawn. "See you in a couple of hours" Cristiano said. "Bring pastries" she grinned stepping into the room. "Where does she put all the food she eats?" Ricky said more to himself than to Cristiano. "Let's get some sleep" Cristiano said as they went in search of their room. "It was a good idea Cris. I had fun. More importantly Molly had fun" Ricky said. "Good" Cristiano muttered. "You and her wouldn't be ye if ye weren't at least bickering sometimes. Whatever the latest’s argument was about just forget about it. It was a lovely thing to do for her. She knows that too" Ricky said typing on his phone.

"Who are you texting at this time of night?" Cristiano asked as his own phoned beeped a couple of times. "I took a few pics of tonight. Thought you could use them to remind Molly of what a good time she had at the museum when she's all tired and cranky in the morning” Ricky said. “Good idea” Cristiano mumbled as he scrolled through the pics. Each pic of Molly smiling or laughing. Or staring at the Mona Lisa. She had such an emotional reaction to seeing the picture that Cristiano didn’t understand why. “You coming?” Ricky asked holding the door of their room open. “Ya” Cristiano said giving one more glance at the picture of Molly hugging him before turning of his phone.

“Careful Junior Papa is a little cranky this morning” Dolores joked as Cristiano took the seat across from her on the jet back to Madrid. “Hey I played a fully match last night. I’m allowed to be tired” Cristiano said. “And I’m not cranky” he pouted. “The boys are cranky and Molly is wide awake and in a good mood. What an odd day so far” Dolores mused. “Don’t worry Dolores, I’ll be back to my cranky self once the lack of sleep hits me in the afternoon. Right now I’m too happy to be tired” Molly said taking the next to Dolores.

“And you didn’t want to come to Paris” Dolores said handing Junior over to her. “Well I you had told me I was going to get to visit the Lourve, then I would have been the first person on the plane” Molly said settling Junior onto her lap. “It wouldn’t have been a surprise then” Dolores said. “I guess not” Molly said. “Au Revouir Paris. Next stop my bed” Ricky groaned stretching out on another seat.

“I think we can put this trip in the good box then. I had a pleasant day shopping” Dolores said. “Pleasant. After a day shopping with you, know I know where Cristiano got his shopping habits from” Molly joked. “We got to go to the Lourve” Ricky said. “And eat pastries. Which I’m going to have to work off when I get back to Madrid but they were totally worth it” Molly said. “You can’t tell how many you ate. Which is surprising giving the amount you did” Dolores laughed. “They were really nice though. And Cristiano won his match. Which is kind of the whole reason we were all here in the first place. I guess” Molly said.

“Glad you remembered the match” Cristiano grumbled covering his head with his hood and Molly rolled her eyes. “Sulking is so unattractive in a man Ronaldo” Molly said. “Lucky I’m exceptional attractive then” he winked and she laughed. “Muppet” she mumbled and they both smiled at each other.

“Are we keeping you awake Ronnie?” Pepe asked when Cristiano yawned again as Iker, Fabio and Sergio laughed. “Maybe you lot are putting me asleep” he replied as he paused the TV. “So what was so important you couldn’t come back to Madrid with us after the match last night. “He took Molly to visit the Louvre” Anna said entering the room. “Really?” Sergio asked sitting up in his seat.

“I hadn’t been and neither had Molly and Ricky. I just took the opportunity to go” Cristiano shrugged. “Well Molly has just been telling me all about it. Well done Cristiano I think you made her week” Ana said. “Week. He made my year. Well…” Molly paused as she shifted Junior on her hip. “Hey Mols” Sergio said. “How are my fave footie boys?” Molly asked walking towards them all sitting on the couches.

“Just doing homework on this weekend’s team” Iker said. “Well Pepe will have to finish his homework tomorrow. He’s taking me out for dinner” Ana said. “We know who wears the trousers in your house Pepe” Fabio joked. “Like you don’t jump when Anderia tells you” Pepe retored. “Ye both should. Happy wife equals happy wife boys” Molly said. “Pepe needs to work on the wife part” Iker smirked. “Keep talking and Sara won’t get the chance to be a widow” Pepe snapped. “Easy guys” Sergio said rolling his eyes.

“Their very childish aren’t they Sergio?” Molly joked as she took a seat on the side of Cristiano’s couch. “Very” Sergio said. “Says the guy with need a girlfriend nor wife” Iker smirked. “He’ll find one soon enough I’m sure” Molly said. “Maybe you could- “Where’s Maé Molly?” Cristiano said interrupting Iker. “Upstairs resting. Which is code for on the phone while trying out her new outfits” Molly laughed.

"Pepe" Ana said. "I'm coming" he said rolling his eyes at Cristiano. " I saw that. Let's go. I'll talk to you tomorrow Mols" Ana said. "Bye" Molly said yawning. "Someone needs her bed" Sergio smirked. "Someone needs to be fed, changed and bathed first" Molly replied. "She's was talking about Junior, Fabio" Cristiano said when the defender looked confused. "Ya we should go too. I'm picking Sara up from work" Iker said. "And you say I'm whipped" Pepe coughed. "I'll whip your but out of the house if you don't come on" Ana said and everyone laughed. "See you later Mols" Sergio said as everyone filtered out of the house.

"I'll give him his bath" Cristiano said to Molly. "I was hoping you would say that. Jorge wants me to do something for him" she said. "You should tell him to wait" Cristiano said as the side of his face rested against her arm. "Jorge is like you when it comes to patience" Molly joked. "Careful" he playfully warned. "Don't tickle me. Diffentialty not today" she yawned. "I'll get you back another day. You go do whatever and I'll take him" Cristiano said standing and holding his hands out towards her. "Thanks" she said handing his son over to him. "Have fun" she smiled stroking Junior's cheek with her thumb before leaving Cristiano with his son.

An hour later Molly returned to the kitchen to find Cristiano taking cutlery out of the press as he held Junior. "Whatcha doing?" she asked hopping onto a nearby stool. "Fencing" he joked. "Funny. What do you want for dinner? I'm not sure what's in the fridge so your mother better not want something specific" she said. "Actually Maé has gone out" Cristiano said placing the cutlery on the table.

"Oh right. Gone to show Andre her new dress I take it" Molly said. "I guess" Cristiano shrugged. "So it's just you, me and Junior then" Molly said. "Looks like it. Unless you want dinner by yourself" he said. "Let's see what's in the fridge then" Molly said hopping off the stool giving him his answer without answering him. "Actually umm I kind of made dinner" Cristiano said readjusting Junior in his arms.

"Really?" Molly asked doing little to hide her surprise. "Yes, don't looked so shocked. I was about to call you. It's not much. Like you said there wasn't much in the fridge. I'm not sure if you'll even like it...Maybe we should just get a take away" he babbled. "How about you let me decide if I like it or not first?" she laughed. "In the oven. I was keeping them warm" he said as she moved to open the oven door. "Mmmm grilled cheese sandwiches" she said finding an oven glove to take the plates out. "It's not much but the fridge was half empty and-

This is perfect Cristiano. I only feel like a light meal anyway. Oh you made a salad too" she said noticing the bowl on the counter. "Have to be a little healthy" he smiled. "Which is so annoying" she said taking the plates to the table. "Let's eat" he said pulling out the chair opposite Molly.

"It was your fault. You kept saying Nuno should have come instead of him" Cristiano laughed as they discussed Ricky being grumpy the previous day. "Well he kept calling me cranky" she laughed before a yawn escaped her lips. "And surprisingly you weren't today. Wow what is wrong with the world" he joked.

"Your papa thinks he's funny Junior" Molly said as patted his back having fed him. "I'm super funny" he said clearly the table. "And not a bad cook either. Careful or we might have you cooking more" she smirked. "I hardly count that meal as cooking" he shrugged. "Well it was lovely thank you" she said yawning.

"Fancy watching a movie or something?" he asked. "Or not" he said when he saw her frown. "No I would it's just between the surprise trip to the Louvre last night and the fact that Junior didn't allow me to get much sleep the previous nights, I really should go to bed" she said. "No I get it. You should take the chance for some sleep. I'll put Junior to bed" he said trying not to sound disappointed.

"Thanks Cristiano. Maybe another time I could persuade you to watch Mean Girls" she smirked. "Not a chance" he said walking towards her. "Go sleep" he said taking Junior from her arms. "Thanks Cristiano" she said standing. "Didn't do anything" he said. "For Paris. I had.....It was..." she stuttered.

"If it leaves you speechless I know you enjoyed it" he smiled. "Noite" she smiled. "Good night Molly" he said as she walked away. "You know" she said turning to face him. "If you wanted to call me Mols I wouldn't be opposed to it" she said and he nodded trying to contain a smile.

"Noite Mols" he said before the smile he had been trying to hide broke across his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
A happy and not cranky Molly, footballers trying to match make once more and Cristiano cooking dinner. Just another simple day in that house. Oh and he get's to call her Mols. Friends again?

Long chapter hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks to ak9_sh,realmadrid0bsessed and Lurossoni for their comments.

Happy Valentine's Day