Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 67- Feeling

“So did Irina get her flowers?” Pepe asked. “Ya and her present. Man I got lucky” Cristiano said as he tied his laces. “Who got lucky?” Fabio asked. “Cris” Pepe said. “Oh don’t tell me you found someone to take Irina’s place while she’s away Ronnie” Fabio said. “No I haven’t” Cristiano snapped. “He was lucky that Irina rang to complain about not receiving an anniversary present, which allowed him to get one sent that day” Pepe said. “What is it with women and anniversaries?” Iker groaned.

“Well she liked what I got anyway” Cristiano said. “What did you get her?” Sergio asked. “Molly picked out half off an outfit. I don’t even know how much she cost me. She even gave the floweriest extra” Cristiano said. “Molly did?” Iker asked. “I needed help quickly. She was there and- as usual willing to help” Sergio said.

“She enjoyed winding me up Ramos. Plus she’s good. She got the present and flowers delivered on such a short notice” Cristiano said. “So you did get lucky then” Iker said. “Huh?” Cristiano asked. “He means you got lucky when you met Molly” Sergio said. “Ya otherwise you’d have one pissed girlfriend” Fabio said.

“Cris your phone” Pepe called out when Cristiano made to leave. “Oh thanks man” Cristiano said. “Nice background” Pepe said. “Ya it’s a cute pic. Maé sent it to me a while back. She thought I’d like to see him with a ball at his feet” Cristiano said. “Junior looks happy in it. And so does Molly” Pepe said. “Who knows he might wear a Madrid jersey himself one day when he’s older” Cristiano said taking the phone from his friend. “Maybe one day” Pepe said.

“Hey Ana” Cristiano said as he closed his car door. “Hey Cris” she replied. “How are you?” he asked. “Good. Just coming by for Molly. We are going for a run” Ana groaned. “She’s mad about running lately. What’s the deal with that?” he asked as they walked towards the front door of his house. “Working off all the pastries she ate in Paris” Ana replied. “Molly looks great. She doesn’t need to work off any pastries” he said placing his key in the lock. “I know. It’s just to get out of the house really. For me as much as her. She still has so much to tell me about her visit to the Lourve” Ana said as Cristiano opened the door. “Nothing much to tell. There were paintings and statutes” he said. “She really loved it. That was a sweet thing to organise Cris. Who knew you could be so sweet?” Ana joked.

“I wanted to go. I’d be an ass if I hadn’t taken Molly when she was in the same city” he said closing the door behind them. “She was only in Paris because Dolores insisted she go. Right? That’s what I was told. Just as well Dolores was so insisted. I wonder why your mother was so insistent.” Ana said.

“Molly should be here somewhere” Cristiano said hoping to drop the Paris talk. “Zé arrived earlier didn’t he?” Ana asked as they walked to the living room. “Ya with Roderigo and Dinis. It’s good to see them” Cristiano smiled. “Even if your house will be a mad house” Ana laughed. “Ya but with Maé and Molly around it won’t be that bad” Cristiano said. “I suppose you should enjoy Molly being around while you can” Ana said. “Excuse me?” Cristiano asked coming to a sudden stop that Ana walked into him. “What did you say about Molly?” he asked.

“Hey Ana you’re here” Molly said jogging into the room. “Hey Mols” Ana smiled. “I’ll be with you in a couple of minutes” she said rushing to the kitchen and opened and closed some presses. “What are you looking for?” Cristiano asked.

“Roderigo” Molly said. “You’ve lost my nephew?” he asked surprised. “We are playing hide and seek. He’s hiding and I’m seeking” Molly said. “You’ve had a quiet day I take it” Cristiano smirked. “If you call minding two babies and young child quiet then yes. I’ve unpacked their clothes. Put threes washes on- Molly I was joking. I know you’ve had a busy day” Cristiano interrupted.

“I also introduced Zé to art with kids. He’s gone for a shower. He got more paint on himself than Roderigo got on the page. Junior made you a painting by the way. It’s on the coffee table. He’s very talented” she smirked. “Wonder who he gets it from?” Ana joked looking between the two. “I’ll be ready for our run in a sec Ana. I’ll leave you in the exciting company of Cristiano until then” Molly said rushing off. “No wishing me luck” Ana called out. “You’re well able for him” Molly called out. “I’m used to mouthy brunettes” Cristiano shouted.

“So that’s what attracted you to Irina” Ana smirked as she moved to sit on the couch. “That’s my girlfriend you are talking about” Cristiano said. “When will we be enjoying her presence again?” Ana asked. “In a few weeks” he said. “Have you thought any more about what you texted me about the other day?” Ana asked. “A little. Pepe has some ideas” he said. “Oh lord help us” Ana groaned. “Molly was certainly busy today” Ana said nodding to the art work on the coffee table. “She’s always busy Ana. And I do know that” Cristiano said picking up a page with Junior written on the corner.

“Wow surprising her with thoughtful surprises and noticing what she does. Where is everyone when you want to them to hear something?” Ana said. “I’ve been an ass in the past Ana I know that. And Molly and I have moved on so therefore everyone else should also” he said looking at the hand prints which covered the page on his hand. “I’m just looking out for my friend Cristiano” Ana said. “Has she said something? Is something wrong?” he asked as the page fell from his hand. “Not in so many words. I don’t know. Just a feeling I get” Ana said. “What feeling? Ana tell me” he asked. “She’s been talking more about her friend Sarah in San Francisco. I don’t know, I’ve gotten so used to her being around it’s hard to imagine her somewhere else. Like it’s inevitable she’ll go somewhere else. She’s young. And her family aren’t here” Ana said. “Has she said anything?” he asked bending to pick the page.

“Thank you” he muttered when someone handed him the page. “What the hell?” Cristiano said standing as laughing came from under the couch. “Roderigo” he said catching the tiny foot that was now hanging out from under the couch. “What are you doing under there?” Cristiano asked. “Hiding from Molly” he laughed. “Well I think you’ve hidden long enough you little rascal” Cristiano said rustling his nephew’s hair.

“Have you had a fun day Roderigo?” Ana asked. “Yup. We did all of these” Roderigo said pointing to the art work on the coffee table. “And they all look amazing” Cristiano said. “Aww that’s nice” Ana said looking at Junior’s handprints. “Molly told papa he had to do it too for Mama. See that’s my hand prints, and Dinis’s and Papa’s” Rodergio said.

“Aww that’s lovely” Ana said. “And this is mine and Molly’s. And this is Junior’s and Molly’s. I got her to do it. Red and green” Rodergio said. “It’s lovely Rodergio. I’m glad you had fun. I’ll go tell Molly you are down here. I want to find my phone charger” Cristiano said leaving the room.

“You like having Molly play with you. Don’t you Rodergio?” Ana asked. “Molly is the best” Rodergio said. “You must miss not having her in Lisbon. You got to see her a lot more when she lived there a few months back” Ana said. “Ya but only when her belly was small” Rodergio said. “Now Rodergio I wouldn’t be calling Molly’s belly big. It might get you into trouble” Ana joked. “Mama was big too. She still is but Papa says not to say that” Rodergio laughed.

“There you are you little rascal” Molly said coming into the room before picking Rodergio up. “I won” he giggled. “Yes you did” she smiled at him. “You ok Ana?” Molly asked. “Perfect” Ana replied as she watched Molly and Roderigo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys my computer decided to delete what I had written so had to rewrite this chapter. Anyway hope you like. Remember to comment and let me know what you think.