Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 69- Wasn't Cheap

“Cristiano” Dolores said as his feet stood stuck to the floor as he watched Ana take a sip of her wine. “I’m sorry….It just slipped” he stuttered as Anderia moved to clean the broken glass. “Just as well Iker is the goalie and not Cristiano” Ana joked and everyone laughed expect Cristiano as Ana’s whisper ran through his head. “Cristiano help Anderia” Dolores said. “Oh ya. Sorry again Andreia” he said taking the dust pan from Anderia. “It’s fine. Just a glass” she smiled. He knelt down to sweep the glass from the floor, not trusting his feet to stay upright.

She knows. Ana knows he thought. This can’t be happening. It can’t be happening. She can’t know. She can’t he thought. “Since when have you being accident prone?” he head Molly ask and he flicked his head up. “Am I?” he shrugged standing. “Are you ok?” she asked. “I’m fine” he said. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost or something” she said. “He’s always happy” Cristiano smiled as he stroked Junior’s cheek as he rested in Molly’s arms. “And your mother is happy. And you nephew is happy. Why wouldn’t we all be? Why don’t you look like it though?” she asked.

“I am. You go mingle and I’ll throw this into the rubbish” he said holding up the dust pan. “I should go talk to Ana. Haven’t spoken to her much” Molly said. “No” he said sharply before noticing the way she looked at him. “I mean I think you should go see if there’s some gingerbread men left first” he said. “Oh ya I forgot about them. “Come one Junior let’s go see if we can feed me” she cooed at the baby.

He couldn’t see Ana anywhere as his eyes searched the room. “You trying to destroy my kitchen Ronnie” Fabio joked as he poured himself a glass of water. “It just slipped” Cristiano said. “It’s just a glass” Fabio shrugged. “Did you seen where Ana went?” Cristiano asked. “Hallway I think. That reminds me I must tell Molly that she wanted to meet her outside” Fabio said. “I’ll tell her” Cristiano said he’s eyes searching for Molly in the room. He found her laughing with Pepe and Zé as Rodrigo chatted away. He breathed a sigh of relief that Ana wasn’t with them until he saw her walking towards them. “Take this” he said handing to dust pan to Fabio before rushing towards Ana.

“We need to talk” he said grabbing her loosely by the shoulders and turning her back towards the hallway. He saw that the dining room door was open and he pushed her gently towards it. He shut the door behind them. He didn’t need anyone else hearing the conversation that was about to occur. As the door clicked shut, he took a deep breath.

“Ana I know what you must be thinking but it’s not…” he said turning but didn’t get to finish his sentence as Ana’s open hand connected with his left cheek.

“You bastard. You stupid, stupid bastard” Ana yelled as he moved his hand to his cheek. “How could you? How could do that?” she yelled at him. “Ana what you’re thinking it’s wrong” he said. “Oh I’m wrong. Well that’s good” she said smiling. “Ok” he said confused. “Of course it’s not ok you asshole. And I can’t believe you have the nerve to tell me what I’m thinking isn’t true. When it is. Isn’t?” she asked. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. We should get back” he said.

“Bullshit. You know exactly what I’m talking about. Why else are we in here and not out here?” she yelled pointing towards the door. “Ana” he said. “Don’t Ana me. Now say it” she demanded. “Say what?” he asked. “Say Messi is better than you. What do you think I mean? You jerk. Say the words” she damned. “I…..” he stuttered. “Fine I’ll make it easier for you. Answer this question. Is Molly Junior’s mother? Yes or No?” she demanded. He took a deep breath.

“Not exactly” he muttered. “Did Molly give birth to your son? Yes or No?” she asked. “Yes” he whispered and Ana’s hand connected with his right cheek. “You stupid, stupid bastard” she said banging her fists against his chest.

“Stop it” he said catching her wrists. “Oh my God. How did this happen? How did we not see it?” Ana said as he released her wrists. “Ana” Cristiano said. “The whole time” Ana gasped shaking her head. “Ana” he said. “Stop talking. Just stop talking” she said and he sighed as she began to pace the room. “How could you? You couldn’t charm into anyone else into bed? What did you do? Get her drunk. Charm her into bed, then kick her out once you got what you wanted. You jerk” she said with pure venom.

“It wasn’t like that” he said. “Then what was it like? Did she offer herself on a plate? Couldn’t stand being around you and wanted you so bad. And you couldn’t refuse. Could you? You couldn’t say no. You couldn’t say no when it was being offered on a plate” she yelled. “Stop” he muttered. “Or did you like a challenge? See how long it would take you to get her into bed. Prove how you can get any chick into bed” she said.

“Stop it” he roared. “You have your way with her and then drop her like all the other little sluts” she snapped. “Molly isn’t a slut” he said. “I know that. Cos Molly isn’t just one of your past sluts. Is she? Cos she’s practically family. Heck she is since she gave birth to your son” Ana shouted. “Will you keep your voice down” he snapped. The last thing he wanted was for someone to come hear them and come barging in. “Afraid someone will come in. Afraid your dirty secret will come out” Ana snapped. “Ana” he said.

“Bet you didn’t think your night with Molly would lead to you heir being born” she said missing the shift in Cristiano’s eyes. “Or did she even get a bed? Heck did she even get a bed. Or did she only get five minutes on the couch or against a wall when nobody was looking?” Ana said.

“Stop it. Stop. What Molly and I had wasn’t cheap” he shouted and Ana gasped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ak9_sh you've being saying how much you wanted Cristiano to get a slap, Ana just gave him two. Did he deserve it?

Is Ana being too hard on him? What did you think about all the things she yelled about?

Thanks to gill7515,ak9_sh and realmadrid0bsessed for their comments.