Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 7- Teaching Papa

“There you are” Molly said as she took a further step into Cristiano’s room. “Ever heard of knocking” he smirked not looking up from his phone. “Ever heard of helping. If you’re not too busy that is” she replied. “How can I help?” he asked. “Junior needs changing and Katia is trying to sort out the boys stuff before we leave this place” she said.

The summer was nearly over and it was time for everyone to leave the bubble of the villa. As soon as they got to Madrid, Cristiano would have the media attention back in his face. Plus his teammates asking questions. And about having Molly back.

“I’ll go help Katia” he said moving to get of the bed. “No I will. You can change his nappy” she said holding his son out towards him. “No it’s fine, I’ll help Katia. She can be annoying at times” he half joked.

"I know what has to be done. And you are more annoying than your sister. Now change your son's nappy" Molly said.

And he didn't say anything.

"Cristiano" Molly said. "I haven't actually changed his nappy yet" he mumbled. "What! How? The first day you came back I left you to change him" she said in shock. "Maé sort of came in and did it" he mumbled looking at the ground.

"Are you seriously telling me you've avoided changing a baby's nappy all this time?" she asked. "I wasn't really avoiding. It's just that there was always someone there to do it. You've seen how he is with me. He barely likes me near him" he said. "One he does like you and two follow me" she said turning to leave the room.

"Where are we going?" he called out as he followed her. "It's about you learn a few things Ronaldo. We're not going to always be around to help you. Now take him and place him on the changing mat" she said handing Junior to his father as they stepped into Molly's room in the house. "Ok" he said walking to the changing mat. "Nappies and wipes are underneath" she said. "You're not going to hurt him Cristiano. But I'll hurt you if you don't hurry up" she said and he laughed.

"Seriously how haven't you done this before? Not even after he was born. You spent more time with him then anyone" Molly said as she tried not to laugh at Cristiano's face as he opened Junior's dirty nappy. "There was always a nurse around or someone else. Plus changing nappies was really on my mind when you were almost dying" he muttered.

"I wasn't almost dying. Bit dramatic don't you think" she said taking the nappy from his hand and handing him a baby wipe. "You weren't there" he said.

"Well you won't be avoiding changing nappies from now one" she smiled. "Wipe him with the wipe and put a little powder on. Then put on the new nappy. Simple and easy" she said. "Is that ok?" Cristiano asked. "Hold him up" she said. "It's not falling off so I think you did a good job" she said.

"This is all still new to me" he said. "Well then watch and learn. You have your mother and sister to ask question to. Use them for advice" she said as he buttoned up Junior's Babygro. "I can't really do much with him at this age" he said. "Well you can be the nappy changer from now on" she laughed. Cristiano picked Junior into his arms and the baby started to cry.

"Think this little fella just likes to annoy you" she said when he frowned at the cry. Sounds like someone else I know Cristiano almost said.

"Give him to me for a second" she said. "He just has his owns ways. He likes to rest of your chest. See hold him like this" she said as Junior's nose rested against her. "And stroke his back. He likes you to bounce a little if his cries are loud. You try" she said. "How do you know this?" he asked. And she shrugged. "From trying" she said.

Motherly instinct he nearly replied.

"See. Just spend time with him. He just has his little moments. You’re his dad. He's not going to dislike you" she said. "Till he's a teenager anyway" he smirked back. "Well since it's you, I'm sure you'll do something stupid before he reaches his teens" she smirked back.

"Molly" Katia roared. "I better go. I'll be giving him a bath before he goes to bed later. You can help if you like" she said. "Really? Ya I'd like that" he said. "We're going to have to teach Papa a thing or two. Aren't we?" she smiled down at Junior stroking his back a little before leaving the room.

"Have you finished?" Cristiano asked as he came rushing into the bathroom later on that night. "I waited as long as I could. It's time for bed soon" Molly said as she knelt at the side of the bath. "I'm sorry I got held up" he said. Irina had phoned as he was finishing his dinner.

"I've only just started" Molly sighed. "Oh good" Cristiano said kneeling next to Molly. "So Ms. Molly what do I have to do?" he asked and she laughed. "Take the sponge and wash him. Even you shouldn't mess that up" she said. "He likes the water" Cristiano said as Molly supported Junior's head in his little baby bath that was in the bigger bath.

"You can try swimming with him when we get back to Madrid" she said. "Am I doing this ok?" he asked. "You're doing fine. Stop worrying" she said. "I suppose you'd tell me if I was doing it the wrong anyway" he smirked. "If I felt it would help you" she smiled. "Bet you love this" he said as Junior giggled a little. "Love what?" Molly asked turning to look at him.

"Telling me what to do" he said and bumped his shoulder of hers. "Showing you and telling you are two very different things Cristiano" she nudged him back. "At least I do what I'm told" he mumbled.

"Mind the soap doesn't go into his eyes" Molly said wiping Junior's face. "Molly I didn't mean to- Finish giving your son his bath Ronaldo" she said and he sighed.

"You clean enough now little man" Cristiano smiled at his son as he bent in further to tickle him. "I wouldn't do that" Molly said but it was too late as Cristiano yelped.

Molly quickly moved to pick Junior up as Cristiano yelled and squealed around the room. "I'm going to be sick" Cristiano said spitting into the sink as Molly roared with laughter. She had managed not to laugh as Cristiano was sprayed by his son but now she couldn't stop.

"It's not funny" Cristiano said holding a towel to his face as Molly took another towel and wrapped Junior in it. Molly just laughed. "He just pissed into my face" he yelled and Molly laughed louder and turned her back to him. She did warn him she thought.

"Do you think this is funny?" she heard Cristiano asked and before she could turn her head fully around to face him, water hit her back. Molly squealed as the cold water hit her back. "Stop" she yelled as Cristiano moved closer to her with the hose in his hand. She grabbed the hose and the water hit him in the face before hitting her once more.

"Stop. You're getting me all wet" she laughed as pulled her closer to him as the water flowed out of the hose and down her back. "I always did make you wet" he whispered into her ear as his hand spread across her bare skin now on show as her top had ridden up.

"What the hell is going on in here?" someone roared and Cristiano jumped back from Molly and turned to the door in time to see his mother shout as the water hit her.

"Oh shit" he mumbled moving to the water off. "What's with all the shouting?" Katia asked coming into the bathroom and laughed at the sight she was met with.

"Your son is less childish than his uncle" Dolores yelled. "I'm sorry Maé we were giving Junior his bath" Cristiano said handing her a dry towel. "And you decided to give the bathroom a bath too" Dolores yelled.

"He tickled Junior in the bath" Molly laughed. "Ha where did he hit him?" Katia asked understanding Molly. "Straight in the mouth" Molly roared with laughter. "Do you want me to wet you again?" Cristiano asked pointing the hose towards her.

"You will not. Clean this mess up and stop acting like a child Ronaldo. Is this what I have to look forward to in Madrid?" Dolores asked more to herself than to anyone else in particular before storming out.

"Isn't Junior meant to be the baby?" Katia asked as Molly shifted the baby in her arms. How she didn't drop him when Cristiano was acting stupid Molly will never know. "He started it" Molly said looking at Cristiano. "You laughed" he said. "Because it was funny" she laughed. "No it wasn't" he said before he started to laugh.

"It happens to everyone at some point Cristiano. The joys of having a boy" Katia smiled. "I'll take Junior while you two get changed" she said and Molly handed her over the baby. "This is my bathroom" Molly said. "You take mine. I'll start cleaning up here" Cristiano said. "This was not part of the lesson" Molly said shaking her head in disbelief at what had just happened.

"I was always better teaching you stuff" he smirked. "Muppet" she said before making her way past Katia and out the door. Cristiano smiled at her words.

"First a food fight and now a water fight. Remind me how old you are again?" Katia asked. "It's just some harmless fun" he said.

"What are you doing Cristiano?" Katia asked. "Cleaning up before Maé yells again" he said throwing a towel onto the floor to wipe up the water. "I wasn't talking about the water fight" she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Molly's trying to help Cristiano bond with his son but what is Cristiano doing? Harmless fun because he's bored?

What did you think of the bath scene?

Thanks to Giuliavik,ak9_sh,ArsenalFanKT ,Jayme112234 and valary_roxs_07 for their comments.