Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 8- She's Just The Babysitter

"You ok Molly?" Dolores asked as Nuno drove them away from the airport. They had just arrived in Madrid after a short detour to Lisbon. "Fine" Molly mumbled looking out the window. It was the first time since December that she was in Madrid and so much had changed.

It still was all going to change she thought as she glanced at a sleeping Junior in his car seat next to her. The words had left her mouth so quickly that night in the hotel in Lisbon that Molly hadn't time to think about what it actually meant to stay. To stay and look after the baby she gave had given birth to. To stay and then leave when she wasn't needed. It nearly killed her leaving him alone with Cristiano for the last time in the clinic. She had no idea what he would feel like when the day came for her to leave again. This time for good.

"Nothing much has changed Molly since you were last here" Nuno said looking at her through the mirror. "Your cooking is still great" she smiled back. "Not as good as mine" Dolores smiled and they laughed. Soon the car pulled up outside Cristiano's house and Dolores hoped out of the car.

"It's good to have you back Molly" Nuno said as he opened the car door for her. "Thanks Nuno" she smiled. Molly carried Junior's car seat into the house and Marcosa came running up to her. "Hello Marcosa" she smiled down at the dog.

"Hey you're here" Cristiano said coming into view. He took the car seat from Molly and walked over to the couch. "Don't wake him up Cristiano. He didn't sleep much last night" Dolores. "He wasn't the only one" Molly muttered stifling a yawn.

"He is ok?" he asked. "Probably missed his papa" Dolores mused. "I think it would be better if we put him into his cot. The car seat isn't a good option of longer periods of time" Molly said.

"Is the room ready?" Dolores asked her son. "Elma has been busy the past two days. She won't let me near it" he replied. "You've been too busy to go near it" Nuno muttered. "How is Irina Cristiano?" Dolores asked rolling her eyes. "She's good. And I've been getting ready for pre season" he said.

"Are we going to take him to his room or just stay here chatting about nothing for the rest of the day?" Molly asked. "Upstairs" Cristiano said looking at his mother. "Hey" Elma said as they met her on the stairs. "Óle. We were just going to see Junior's room" Dolores said. "Goodie. I hope you like it Molly" she said linking arms with Molly. "I think you were right about the colour it looks lovely. And I got a couch bed put in" Elma beamed.

"Wow" Cristiano said stepping into the nursery. "Do you like it?" Elma asked Molly. "It's lovely Elma" Molly said looking around at the gorgeous room. The walls were yellow. A cot was located in the middle of the room. With couch against the wall with cream pillows. A rocking chair sat in the corner next to a changing area.

"The cream furniture is lovely Elma" Dolores said. "Molly chose it not me" Elma said. "I just gave you an idea Elma" Molly said taking Junior gently out of the car seat. "I didn't put up any designs on the wall. I thought maybe Molly could paint something on them. A rabbit or football or something" Elma shrugged.

"No point in reckoning things trying to paint" Molly replied as she placed Junior into the cot. "It would only mean moving his cot next store into your room" Elma said. "Maybe in a couple of weeks" Dolores said. She knew Molly hadn't painted or drawn in months.

"Molly's next store?" Cristiano asked. "Ya in her old room. Although you'll probably sleep in here most nights. Hence why the couch bed is a good idea. Especially if Junior is fussy. That way she doesn't have to keep running into from both rooms" Elma said.

"Or if you have visitors who'll start asking question" Molly said walking out of the room.

She opened the door of what was going to be her room for the next ...well she didn't know how long. He had asked her to stay for a couple of months. She went to the bed and stretched out on it.

"You know I think you're more popular with my friends than I am" she heard Cristiano say and she lifted her head a little to find him at her door. "Sorry" she asked. "I've had numerous texts asking when you were coming to Madrid" he said walking towards the bed. She sat up and scooted up to the headboard.

"How do they know I was coming back?" she asked hugging her knees. "I told them. They were asking about Junior. I told them that you'll be looking after him for a while" he said taking a seat on the edge of her bed. "You've been talking to them anyway. It will be just like before you went to live in Lisbon" he said. Expect that Molly wasn't pregnant anymore. But was still lying to everyone. "I'll get Junior if he wakes. You have a nap" he said standing.

"I expressed a bottle on the plane earlier. You can feed him later" she said. "That would be nice" he said stopping at the door. "Cristiano" she said. "We'll get into a routine just like at the villa Molly. Nothing changes" he said. Everything has changed Molly thought sliding down on the bed.

"Molly oh Molly, Molly , Molly" Sergio sang walking up behind her in the living of Cristiano's house days later. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground twirling around as she laughed. "You're going to wake the baby" Molly laughed. "Guess who?" he said dropping her feet to the ground. "Sergio you sang coming into the room. It's kind of obvious it's you" she said and he let go out of his grasp.

"Hola" she smiled at him. "He's been annoying Cristiano the last couple of days to come and visit" Pepe said and Molly turned around to find most of the team in the room. "To see the baby of course. Isn't that right Sergio?" Iker smirked at his friend earning him a glare from the defender.

"Hi everyone" Molly waved nervously. "Hey Ramos got a hug. Where's mine?" Marcelo asked coming closer to her. "Óle" she smiled as he hugged her. "I thought ye came to see the baby" Cristiano frowned walking to where Junior sat in his chair.

"I thought Molly was the one looking after the baby. Surely she should be the grumpy one from getting up during the night" Pepe said rolling his eyes at his teammate. "She gets cranky" Cristiano mumbled taking his son into his arms. "Well if someone doesn't find another dwarf to act like, I'm sure you boys would love to hear about the first time Ronaldo here gave Junior a bath" Molly smirked and Cristiano glared at her.

"Awh you guys. I've missed this" Sergio smiled putting his arms around Molly's shoulders. "Ya it hasn't been the same without Ronnie's and Molly's bickering" Pepe said. "Try living with them so" Nuno said heading to the kitchen.

"We don't bicker" Cristiano said. "And Spain didn't win the World Cup" Molly said rolling her eyes.

"Ya Molly you're standing next to a World Cup winner you know" Sergio grinned at her. "Any sign of you getting Pique to come visit yet" she smirked and he went to tickle her.

"When do we get to hold the little fella so?" Pepe asked as Cristiano's eyes burned into Sergio. "None of you are sick. Are you?" she asked wiggly away from Sergio. "Molly" Cristiano said. "Hey I'm the one who will be minding him if he gets sick when you lot are enjoying yourself on pre season" she said. "We're all fit and healthy Molly" Iker smiled at her.

"It's good to have a nanny that's concerned" someone said. "Oh hello" Molly said. "Hi I'm Fabio" he said shaking her hand. "He just joined us" Pepe said. "I don't know if I should be congratulating you or not since you have to put up with these lot" she joked.

"Will he grow out of looking like Cris" Pepe said holding Junior. "Hey if he takes after his papa's in the looks department he'll be doing well" Cristiano smirked. "It's his brains everyone is hoping he doesn't get for his papa" Molly joked.

"I hope my daughter takes after my wife then" Fabio said. "How old is your daughter?" Molly asked as Junior was passed around to the men. "Two months" Fabio beamed. "Aww I see a potential love match" Pepe joked. "That would be a fun wedding. Irina could bring the vodka" Iker joked.

"He is cute though Cris" Xabi said. "Of course he is" Molly smiled. "Molly can you get the door" Cristiano asked a bit loudly. "That's probably Ana" Pepe smiled at her. "Someone get me some ear plugs" Sergio groaned.

"Coming from the guy who was so happy to see me he sang" Molly smirked and Sergio blushed a little. "Molly" Cristiano again. "I'm getting it. Oh and the word you were looking for was please. You muppet" she mumbled heading to the door.

"Mind your eyes don't pop out there Sergio" Iker smirked as the Sevillen eyes followed Molly as she left the room. "Huh" Sergio said turning to face his captain. "How did you your girlfriend agree to a hot nanny?" Marcelo asked. She doesn't know thought Cristiano. "She's not hot" Cristiano mumbled.

"Have you been around the same Molly that just left?" Pepe asked in shock. "Why don't you tell Ana how hot you think Molly is" Cristiano replied. "Guys stop" Iker said. "She's just the babysitter" Cristiano said. "Who is even hotter than she was the last time we saw her" Sergio said licking his lips. "She's here to mind Junior. Nothing else Ramos" Cristiano said sternly. He didn't like the looks Sergio was giving Molly. Who the hell does he think he was tickling her? Molly was here to mind his son. Then leave to live her life.

"You know if she's going to be looking after your kid it might not be the best idea to piss her off" Pepe said. "When has he ever had a good idea" Nuno shouted. "I can think of one" Cristiano shouted back before smiling at his son who was been entertained by Iker.

"So your a papa" Fabio said. "Yup. And ye can ask but I won't be answering what everyone wants to know" Cristiano said. "You can't blame people been a little curious" Pepe said. "You know what the said about the cat and curiosity" Cristiano replied.

"At least you're not on your own. You have your mother and family. And Molly" Pepe said as a loud squeals came from the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Molly is back in Madrid. Will she be able to cope with the memories? What did you think of Sergio and the others reaction to Molly been back? Do Molly and Cristiano bicker?

Thanks to ak9_sh, and Jayme112234 for their comments.