Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 82- Pep Talks

Molly head a light knock on her bedroom door and looked up as it opened. “Hi” she said in surprise as Cristiano came into view. “Mana” he said closing the door behind him. “I was wondering where he got to” he said nodding to Junior who was sat in Molly’s lap as she laid under the covers in the bed. “He woke a while ago” she said. “And you bought him in here to watch cartoons” he smiled at the TV.

“I was comfy in here before he woke up and they are doing numbers” she said pointing to the screen. “You can never start learning too early” she pouted and he laughed. “I’m just messing with you. But I’ll remember you said that when I’m trying to teach him to play football” he said. “I doubt that will happen” she muttered knowing she won’t be around by the time it would even be possible for Junior to attempt to play the game his father loved. “You’re up early” Molly said. “I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep. So I thought I would come see my son. Anyway it’s not that early” he shrugged. “You wouldn’t have said that when this one woke up for his morning feed” she said tickling the giggly baby in her lap.

“Remember the good times when you could set you clock by him wanting to be fed” Cristiano said taking a seat on the bed. “Ya he’s a little bit undecided when he’s hungry lately” Molly said. “At least he started to like drinking from a bottle now though” he said. “Maybe he just likes when you feed him” Molly said. I hope so Cristiano thought.

“Although no bottles for his first and last feeds of the day” Cristiano said. “Ya no bottle at those times” Molly smiled down at Junior. “At least you get to spend most of the day with him” Cristiano sighed sadly. “Cristiano you are working. It’s not like you are trying not to spend time with him” Molly said. “Ya but today” he said. “You won’t be gone all day” Molly said. “These shoots take ages Molly. And we have to hurry from training. It’s two days before a match for heaven sake” he said. “I know you would rather be doing your usually pre pre pre match thingy but all the others are in the same boat” she said and he laughed. “What?” she asked. “Pre pre match thingy” he laughed. “You know what I mean” she said kicking her foot under the bed against his leg. “Did you just kick me?” he asked. “No” she lied.

“So are you looking forward to today?” he asked stretching out on the bottom of the bed. “I don’t know. It’s a lot. Like making sure Jorge’s clients are ok is one thing, but I’ve had the rest of the guys agents in my ear telling me to make this happens, don’t let them photograph this players left side” Molly said. “Mols the shoot will be fine” Cristiano said. “Easy for you to say. All you have to do is stand in front of the camera being told how hot you look” she said. “It’s also surprisingly tiring and the last place I want to be today” he said. “I know. And you will get time with Junior today” she said. “And you will be fine. Jorge wouldn’t have asked you to run things if he didn’t think you could do it Molly” Cristiano said turning on his side to look at her. “But what if I can’t” she said.

“Molly” he said. “Well come on Ronaldo. I’m 20 years old. I know nothing about football or photoshoots. I can barely managed a baby not to mind all the other people that are going to be there today” she said. “One if any of the other agents have a problem tell them to piss off and tell them they should do their jobs. Two you know about football, since you know I’m the best” he winked at her making her laugh.

“Three you can get my teammates do nearly anything without so much a breaking a sweat. Trust me they won’t be any trouble to you and four” he paused. “You look after him better than any of us” he said. “Well I’m his personal cow so it’s hard not to” she shrugged. “Mols” he said. “Do you want to go to Papa” Molly said standing Junior on his feet. “You said you want to spend time with him” she said to Cristiano. “Thanks” he said as he took his son from her.

“He’s getting so big” Cristiano said. “Stop saying it like that” she said resting her head against the head board. “Like what?” he asked laying Junior down beside him on the bed. “Like you’re missing out. Cristiano you spend a lot of time with him. You shouldn’t feel guilty for providing for your son” she said. “But I missed a lot the first few months” he mumbled. “And you’ve made up for it” she said. “Do you think he knows who I am?” he asked looking down at Junior who was playing with a Teddy bear. “Yes” she replied quickly. “How can you be so confident?” he asked.

Molly grabbed her pillow and turn in the bed until she was they were both laying on either side of Junior. “Because of the way he’s face lights up when he sees you” Molly said. “Or he could just have gas” she joked smiling into her pillow.

“Oh Junior isn’t Molly a funny girl” Cristiano said rolling his eyes. “He’s a smart baby Cristiano of he knows who his family is. He already knows that Dolores adores him. Which is obvious cos he is so adorable. So he’s smart” she said brushing a finger over Junior’s forehead. “How could he not be smart? It’s in his blood” he said staring at her.

The door opened and Cristiano sat up. “Oh hello” Dolores said. “I just came looking for Junior” Cristiano said as his mother stood at the door smiling. “So was I but I can see my grandson is very popular this morning but at least I have the day with him” Dolores said making both Cristiano and Molly frown.

“You’ll probably be putting him to bed by the time I get back” he said. “Ronaldo” Molly said sitting up. “You don’t know what these shoots are like Molly. There long even when it’s just me. There’s the whole team today” he said. “But today you have me” she said and he looked at her. “Like at the shoot…” she stuttered. “I’m going to get breakfast started” she said standing. “I’ll help you and leave my boys spend time together” Dolores said. “That sounds like a good plan. And while we’re getting the food ready Cristiano can change your grandson’s nappy” Molly smiled.

“Hey” Cristiano said. “You are chief nappy changer” Molly laughed walking out of the room. “What?” he asked as his mother stood smiling at him. “Nothing” she said. “Why are you smiling?” he asked standing with Junior. “Can’t a mother just be happy watching her family together” she said. “Love you too Maé” he said placing a kiss on her cheek as he headed for Junior’s nursery.

“Like do you know how many times we are going to have to hear about how hot and stylish they are now they are doing this shoot” Elma rambled as Molly ran around the office at Cristiano’s. Ana had decided that there was no point in Molly driving to the hotel where the shoot was when she was driving past. Plus Ana wanted to see how Molly was coping with the mess Cristiano had gotten involved with. “It will be fine” Molly said grabbing her phone. “They don’t need everyone telling them how hot and stylish they are” Ana said. “If it makes you feel better I can tell them that the magazine should have asked Pique to do it” Molly said. “Yes that would make me feel better” Ana laughed.

“Although it would only annoy Ronaldo and Ramos if you said it” Ana mumbled. “What did you say?” Molly asked as she shut the laptop down. “I asked if you were ready” Ana said. “Just have to say adeus to Dolores and then we can go” Molly smiled as the two women walked down the hall towards the living room. “So what have you planned for the day Dolores?” Ana asked. “I’m going to enjoy the quiet and empty house” Dolores said. “You miss not having Katia and the boys here. This place isn’t the same without everyone” Molly said. “Elma and Nuno have gone out for the day so I’m going to enjoy time with this gorgeous boy” Dolores smiled at Junior. “And Irina” Molly said as the model entered the room wearing only a black bikini.

“Working hard I see Irina” Ana said and Molly frowned at Ana. The last thing she nodded was a row. “I’m resting before my Vogue shoot next week. I don’t get paid the big money to look tired like some people” Irina said as Molly yawned. “Some people are probably too busy looking after your boyfriend’s son to sleep much” Ana said. “Right Ana we should go. Enjoy your day Irina” Molly said. “I will” she replied.

“Thanks for watching him Dolores” Molly said handing Junior a teddy. “My pleasure” Dolores said. “I’m sure Dolores doesn’t mind doing something that’s your job” Irina said. “Now wait a min-
“Let’s go Ana” Molly said as her phoned beeped. “There’s a bottle in the fridge Dolores” Molly said. “Molly we’ll be fine now go and have fun” Dolores said. “Ya go have fun. I’m sure you won’t mess it up too much” Irina said. “Bye” Molly said turning to leave. It was silly she wasn’t the only one who looked after Junior. But she hadn’t really gone to the whole day not being around him. Molly had being too busy dealing with calls in the morning that she hadn’t really seen Junior only when she had bought him into her room earlier.

“Who the hell does that dumb bitch think she is” Ana asked angrily as she turned the engine on in the car. “Just ignore her. And don’t call her dumb” Molly said opening an email on her phone. “She is dumb if she can’t see what’s straight in front of her” Ana mumbled.

“In front of what?” Molly asked only half listening as she read the seventh email Higuin’s agent had sent her. “We’ll be at the hotel before you know it” Ana said. “Oh don’t say that” Molly groaned. “Jezz you really are nervous” Ana said as Molly’s leg bounced. “Well I was nervous this morning. Now I’, petrified. The guy the club was sending isn’t coming so it’s just me. And I have to meet the photographer, the stylists and everyone else” Molly said. “Molly, Jorge thinks you are capable to manage everything” Ana said. “That’s what Cristiano said this morning” Molly said. “Mmm I guess he’s right for once” Ana said as Molly clicked open a text.

“Well I hope he is right about today” Molly said as she read the text.

“Stop being nervous. You’ve got this. Hello you get to boss us around. You’re already good at that” it read and she laughed. “Something funny?” Ana said. “Just a muppett” Molly said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cristiano and Molly giving each other a pep talk. Will they both need more pep talks after the shoot?

Sorry for the delay. I hope this was worth the wait.

Thanks to ak9_sh ,dianney ,Lurossoni and deeronaldo for their comments.