Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 87- You Get Used To Things

"Hey Ronnie. Are they trying to wind me or up are they telling the truth about that English ass and Molly?" Sergio asked the moment the Portuguese had a foot in the door of the changing room. "Their telling the truth" Cristiano said. "Told you" Marcelo called out.

"Looks like you've missed your chance Ramos. If you're luck he might be willing to share" Higuaín smirked. "Easy Cris" Pepe said pushing an angry Cristiano back as he moved towards the Argentine. "Let's get outside" Iker shouted. "Ignore him and get ready" Pepe said shoving Cristiano to his spot in the room. "So like did he ask her out or did she ask him?" Sergio asked standing next to Cristiano. "He asked her" Cristiano muttered. "Ass" Sergio muttered. "He's an ass who's going to get himself a fine bit of ass in Molly" Higuian smirked and Cristiano grabbed a boot and threw it to where Higuian had been standing.

The door closed and the boot hit it. "I'm going to wipe that smile of that dickhead's face once and for all soon if he doesn't watch his mouth" Cristiano yelled. Sergio, Fabio, Marcelo and Pepe all stared at each other shocked at Cristiano's outburst. "He's just jealous that Molly knocked him back. He's not worth it" Fabio said handing Cristiano his boot.

"So where is he taking Molly tonight?" Sergio asked and Cristiano groaned. "Sergio just leave it. Cris doesn't control Molly's life. He doesn't know everything" Pepe said afraid that Sergio would be on the end of another Ronaldo outburst if he didn't stop asking questions.

"Irina?" Pepe asked Cristiano when he cancelled a call as they walked to the carpark after training. "She wants to go out tonight. And keeps saying that I should tell Molly to stay and do her job for once" Cristiano said. "For once" Pepe said. "Her words not mine" Cristiano said. "Good cos I was about to smack you" Pepe joked. "Oh great" Cristiano muttered as he saw Ana's car pull up. "I'm the early one for once" Pepe smiled leaning into Ana's open window to give her a kiss. "For once" Ana smiled at her boyfriend. "She's taking me furniture shopping" Pepe groaned to Cristiano. "I'm sure you'll have fun" Cristiano said. "And I'm sure you'll have fun at your empty house" Ana said. "Empty?" he asked.

"Well Dolores wanted company for something so Molly has taken Junior and gone with her. Which was a shame since we were having such a great time discussing this date of hers tonight" Ana said. "Enjoy furniture shopping Pepe. I'm going home to rest my feet on mine" Cristiano said heading to his car. The last thing he needed was Ana glaring at him over Molly. He didn’t need to be told that she would cause problems if he did anything that stopped Molly from going on her date. It wouldn’t be his fault if Molly decided on her own though Cristiano thought.

Cristiano shut his front door and rested the back of his head against it. The house was silent and he sighed. He was already bored and had only just arrived home. Irina was busy for the day according to her. Or else she was sulking that he wouldn't take her out tonight. He headed to the kitchen and smiled as Marcosa came running to his feet. "Hello boy. Are you going to keep me company?" Cristiano mused patting the dog. He placed his keys on the table and picked up a nearby note.

"Hey,

So I've taken Junior with me to keep your mother company (keep an eye on) while she runs some errands. My phone is on charge so I couldn't text you to tell you so you can stop being annoyed with me for not telling you. I don't want a fight" he read and frowned.

Did she really think he would be? "Of course she did you muppet. You always jump to conclusions" Cristiano muttered to himself before scanning the letter to continue to read.

"Although I guess I could have used Dolores's phone. Damn I should have thought of that" he read and smiled as he could picture her annoyance at not realizing it. "Anyway there's some lunch in the fridge. And I won't tell if you eat what's under the plate. We won't be long.

Mols

P.S You might find a couple more of these notes around the place. It's you so I couldn't take the chance you would see this one.

P.P.S Find the others and destroy along with this one. Don't need Dolores telling me off for keeping an eye on her!

P.P.P.S The drool at the end of this is Junior saying Hi

Cristiano laughed at the note. "She's a little crazy at times huh Marcosa" he said. He headed to the fridge and shook his as he took another note in his hand. "She really didn't want a fight when she got back" he mused taking the plate from the fridge. He found the brownie underneath and smiled. He placed his lunch back into the fridge and decided to eat the brownie first. "Don't tell anyone" he warned his dog as he took a bite from the brownie and headed to couch.

He flopped on the couch and reached for the remote. "She's crazy" he muttered scrunching up another of Molly's notes. Cristiano felt something on his chest as he shifted on the couch. He felt something again and opened his eyes to find Junior staring down at him. "What the" he said sitting up to Molly's laughter as she held Junior by his hands as the little boy stood on his father. "Hello sleepy head" she smiled. "Hi" he muttered rubbing his eyes.

"You've had a busy afternoon I can see" Molly smiled. "Well you all abandoned me so I had nothing else to do" he said wrapping his arms around Junior. Molly let go of his hands as Cristiano swung his feet off the couch to sit up. "Normally you can't wait for some peace and quiet" Molly said as she threw her legs over the back of the couch and flopped down next to them. "Guess you tend to get used to certain things" he smiled standing Junior between them. "So how was your errands outing?" he asked. "Oh fine" she said.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on her" he said. "No problem. And to tell you the truth I was glad to go. She got me away from all the questions" Molly groaned. "What questions?" he asked. "I met Ana at the gate as I was coming back in from a walk this morning. She wanted to know all the details about tonight" she said. "Anyone would think Ana was more excited about you going on a date than you are" he said his eyes firmly on Junior. "She tends to get excited about stuff" Molly mused and he noted how she avoided his question.

"Well you better get used to questions cos she's going to be asking you a million of them tomorrow" he said and Molly groaned and he laughed. "It's not funny. Jezz why are people so interested in my love life. They need to get over it" she moaned. "Couldn't agree with you more" he muttered knowing he was going to face a million questions from Ramos and everyone else. "Huh" she said.

"Amm what time are you going out tonight? Or are you going to flip for me asking you" he joked. "You have a right to know more than any" she said. "Why me?" he asked. "Him" she said nodding to Junior. "I don't..." he stared at her confused. "Well I've got to feed him and get him ready for bed before I go" she said. "Oh" he said. "So about 8.30" Molly said. "That's not too late?" he asked. "I wanted to leave it late as possible. I thought if I feed Junior myself before I leave then he might not need or mind having a bottle before you put him down for the night" she said. "That's nice of you to think about that" he said. "It's why I'm here. To take care and think about him" she said. "I know I meant.." he paused as she moved to stand.

"Molly" he said. "Now since you didn't eat your lunch, why don't I heat it up now" she said. "That would be lovely. Thank you. I wasn't hungry when I came home" he said. "But still hungry enough for the brownie" she winked at him before placing a kiss on Junior's head. "It was too tempting" he smirked. "Well you know what they say. Temptation is good for the soul" she called out as he watched her walk to the kitchen. "Not all temptation" he muttered.

"So where is Maé?" he asked standing from the couch and walking to sit on a stool at the kitchen island. "She went upstairs to put her dry cleaning away" Molly said fussing around the kitchen. "How is she?" he asked. "Absolutely fine. And trust me you don't want to ask her. She doesn't want to be fussed over. Which is ironic since she's always fussing over us" Molly said.

"Have you eaten?" he asked as she placed his lunch in front of him. "Yup we grabbed a quick bite when we were out. I think she was happy to get out. She seemed very keen. Jezz you should have seen her before we left. She was actually tapping her foot at me waiting for me" Molly said. "Waiting for you to write your notes" he smiled. "I was being nice. Plus I didn't want-

"a fight. I probably would have started something known my track record. Plus I wasn't in the best of moods after training" he muttered. "Here give him to me while you eat. I must put him down for a quick nap" she said taking Junior in her arms.

"Now why were you in a bad mood? Did you get hurt?" she asked concerned. "No just tired I guess. I didn't sleep too well last night" he said. "Me neither" she said. "Any reason?" he asked. "Nope" she said. "Eat before it gets cold. I'm going to take him up for his nap. Then do a bit of paper work for Jorge" she said heading towards the stairs.

"Anyone at home" a voice called out and Ricky came strolling into the kitchen. "Ricky" Molly beamed moving to hug him. "Hey Mols. Hey little man. How is the best Ronaldo" Ricky smiled rubbing Junior's cheeks. "Cranky. I was just about to put him down for a nap so you can cuddle him later" Molly said. "Aww" he pouted. "I'm sure the second best Ronaldo will give you a cuddle if you ask nicely" Molly joked. "Cuddle" Ricky said to Cristiano with his arms wide open and Molly laughed. "Why do I put up with ye two?" Cristiano asked rolling his eyes. "I think the real question is how do we put up with you" Molly winked. "Now I'm taking him up and he can figure out why you are here early" she said nodding to Cristiano. "See you in a bit" she said leaving the two men.

"So?" Cristiano asked. "What?" Ricky asked. "You heard her. Are you going to tell me why you are three days early?" Cristiano asked. "I wanted to come and hang out with my bro" Ricky said. "That's nice. Now what's the real reason?" Cristiano asked. "That is the reason" Ricky said. "Fine be like that. But just to warn you Molly won't rest until she finds out. Just ask Nuno. She refused to give him a brownie the other day until he told her the name of the girl he is seeing" Cristiano. "And he caved in just for a brownie?" Ricky asked.

"Well it's one of Molly's brownies and it's Molly. Do you have any idea how annoying she can be?" Cristiano asked. "I came for some peace but I can see that's not going to happen. What is it with women" Ricky moaned. "Well considering Irina is annoyed with me, I don't think I'm the best to chat to about relationship problems" Cristiano sighed. "Why is she annoyed with you?" he asked. "I want to stay in tonight" Cristiano said. "That's all. Jezz and I thought Babrosa being annoyed with me cos I wouldn't go meet her parents was overreacting" Ricky said. "And why don't you want to meet her parents?" Molly asked coming back into the kitchen.

"Molly" Ricky groaned. "Hey I still haven't met her which is ridiculous considering you've had the pleasure of knowing me for over a year now you are so don't Molly me" she smirked. "Pleasure. How the hell can she be a pleasure?" Ricky groaned looking at Cristiano who coughed as he drank some water as the memory of how pleasurable Molly could be filled his brain.

Molly's phone started to beep "Oh I forgot I put it on charge in here" she said heading to unplug the phone. She opened the text."My day is getting closer to being great" it read and she smiled at the message from Luke. "Who has you smiling?" Ricky asked. "No one" she replied. "Now now Mols" Ricky smiled. "I'll be in the office. You talk some sense into him" Molly said to Cristiano as she left. "What am I missing?" Ricky asked. "Nothing" Cristiano muttered not in the mood to discuss the date anymore.

"Óle" Ana called out as she knocked on the office door a couple of hours later. "I need to a better guard dog" Cristiano muttered to himself as the door opened. "Oh hi" Ana said. "Hi" he replied from the small couch in the office. He had spent the past half an hour chatting to Molly about football. "Where is Molly?" she asked. "On the phone with Rodrigo. She's going to be a while" he replied hoping Ana would get the message and leave. "Shouldn't she be getting ready for her date?" Ana asked looking at her watch.

"It's only six. Molly doesn't need that much time to get dressed. And she doesn't need you fussing over her" Cristiano said. "I only want Molly to see she's worth more than being your dirty secret" Ana said. "She's not my dirty secret" he said standing abruptly. "So everyone knows that's it's her own son she's employed to mind?" Ana asked.

"I'm not having this row with you when she can walk in any minute" he said. "I'll give you a row if you stop her from going tonight" Ana warned. "And why would I stop her?" he asked. "Cos your afraid she'll realize how crazy this whole situation is and you won't be able to control her anymore" Ana said. "Cris" Ricky shouted. "Oh hey Ana" he said once he reached the office door.

"Hey Ricky nice to have you back in Madrid" Ana smiled at him. "Even if I'm getting the third degree since I arrived. Hey Cris, Dolores is looking for you" "Ricky said. "Good" Cristiano said walking past Ana and Ricky. "I didn't mean for him to stop your conversation" Ricky said to Ana. "We were finished anyway. Well as long as he listens to me anyway. Can you tell Molly I dropped by. And that I can't wait to hear all the details tomorrow" she said. "Details?" Ricky asked. "Molly has a date tonight" Ana said. "Oh" Ricky said. "It's about time she did something other than being Ronaldo's skivvy" Ana said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sergio isn't happy about Molly's date but is he the only one? What do you think of Molly and Cristiano's interaction? Will they stay this friendly? Molly's note and Ana's warning. Is Cristiano going to do something stupid?

So much to discuss. Hope you all enjoyed.

Thanks to ak9_sh for her comment.