Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 88- Protective or Controlling?

“If you’re not careful there won’t be much of that bag left” Nuno said as he leaned against the door frame of the gym in Cristiano’s house. Cristiano panted as he braced his arms against the punching bag. “Didn’t you get enough of a work out at training?” Ricky asked standing at the other side of Nuno. “I wanted another one” Cristiano said.

“Sorry I interrupted your chat with Ana earlier. I don’t think Dolores was looking for you straight away” Ricky said. She hadn’t been either. Dolores just wanted to ask her son something but he was glad Ricky came when he did. He couldn’t listen to any of Ana’s words anymore. She had made it pretty clear what she had thought of him. “What did Ana want?” Nuno asked as he watched Cristiano punch the bag hard. “She was looking for Molly” Ricky said when Cristiano didn’t answer Nuno’s question. “She wanted to discuss Molly’s date” Ricky said. “Why is everyone so bloody interested in her date?” Cristiano yelled bounding his fists against the bag.

“I guess everyone wants to see her happy” Ricky said. “And why do people think she isn’t?” he asked. “They don’t. I meant” Ricky paused. Ricky looked at Nuno who gave him a nod to leave. “What did Ana want?” Nuno asked when they were alone. “To make sure Molly is worth more than being my dirty secret apparently” he snapped. “Cris” Nuno said. “Don’t Nuno. I don’t want to hear it” Cristiano said. “Ana only knows what she’s being told. If she knew everything, she..

“Would still think low of me. I don’t even care what she thinks about me. I just care about my son” Cristiano said. “Then why are you down here and not upstairs with him?” Nuno asked. “I’m working out” Cristiano said. “Not avoiding Molly?” Nuno asked. “Why would I be avoiding her?” Cristiano asked, “Why do you have a problem with her going on a date?” Nuno asked.

“I don’t have a problem with it. I’m just sick of people talking about” Cristiano said. “She’s a grown adult. She can make her own choices” Nuno said. “I know that” Cristiano snapped.

“Oh why did I agree to this?” Molly muttered as she stared into her mirror. “This is silly. Why the hell would he want to have dinner with me?” she muttered. Junior babbled before placing his head on her shoulder and she smiled at the little baby in her arms. “What should I wear Junior?” she asked turning to face her bed where she had laid out possible outfits.

"Oh you only care that you have easy access to my boobs when it comes to what I wear huh Junior" Molly said. "Well they are nice so you can't blame him now can you" Cristiano smirked leaning against the door frame of Molly's bedroom. She turned on her heels at his voice. "Ronaldo" she warned. "I was just stating the facts" he said and she frowned.

"Mols I'm just messing with you. Relax" he said stepping further into the room. "Relax. How can I relax when I still have to give Junior his bath, feed him and choose something to wear to this dinner" she huffed turning to face the mirror. Cristiano watched as she pushed a loose hair that had fallen from her pony tail behind her ear as Junior nuzzled his nose into her shoulder.

"Well I'll give him his bath once you have him fed so you don't have to worry about that. And you could wear a bin bag and still be the most beautiful girl in a room, so I don't think there's any need to worry about which dress you should wear" Cristiano said picking up the orange dress that laid on her bed. "Thank you" she said and he couldn't help but smile when he noticed her cheeks turning pink.

"What's with the frown?" she asked a moment later as he held a red dress in his hand. "People call this a dress. Where's the rest of it?" he asked as he pushed his fingers through the cut outs at the sides of the dress. "It's fashion apparently. I don't know how I got talked into buying it in the first place. I went shopping yonks ago with Sarah and ended up buying it. I've never worn it" she said. "I hope not" he muttered.

"Why? Don't you think it would look good on me?" she asked slightly annoyed. "Oh it would certainly look hot on you. But.." he paused. "But what?" she asked. "It's not really you" he said. "Why cos it's a red cut out short dress that my boobs would be popping out if I wear it tonight" she said and he looked up at her to see her smiling.

"I know it's not me. Trust me if you saw me in it you would think I was a hooker" she said turning back to the mirror. "Your defiantly not wearing it tonight then" he muttered. "But feel free to wear it another night for me and I'll give you my opinion" he winked at her and she rolled her eyes. "Junior carefully" Molly said as the baby in her arms tried to catch the chain she held in her left hand. "You silly billy you can't eat that" she and he giggled when she kissed the top of his head. "Here show me" Cristiano said walking to stand behind her. "Thanks. He has taken a liking to pulling at it lately. Thankfully he gets bored after a couple of minutes" she said as she hand Cristiano the necklace.

He tied the chain around her neck and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Thanks" she said as the Tiffney necklace hung down her neck. His thumbs stroked her shoulders as they stood in front of the mirror. Junior nuzzled his head against Molly and she smiled resting her head against his. Cristiano smiled. They three of them looked like the perfect....

"Junior" Molly groaned bringing Cristiano out of his thoughts. "I'll take him before he snaps it off your neck" he said and she placed his son into his awaiting arms. "Oh ya I don't want that to happen" she smiled. "It suits you" he said. "Just as well I like it then" she smiled moving her hand up to her hair to untie the pony tail. "I'm glad" he said as he walked towards the corner seat. "Katia has good taste. And it's the only thing I don't feel fat in when I wear it" she sighed.

"Fat. How the hell are you fat?" he asked as his eyes wondered up her bare legs and up the grey silk robe she wore. "Hello look at me" she huffed jestering to her body with her hands. "I am looking at you and you certainly don't look fat from where I'm sitting" he said as he stood Junior on his legs. "Maybe I should just wear this then" she said. "Like hell you will" he snapped.

"I was kidding Ronaldo. Jezz like Dolores would let me out of the house like this" she said rolling her eyes as she turned to face the mirror. "You're lucky you're getting to leave the house" he muttered. "What did you say?" she asked pausing from applying her foundation to her face. "You should wear the navy one. Or the orange one" he said. "I'll flip a coin" she shrugged as she continued applying her make up.

"Are you comfy there?" she asked looking at him through the mirror. "Very. Aren't we Junior?" he grinned bouncing his son in the air. "I would have thought you'd be able to find something else to keep you entertained than spending time here with me" she said. "Maybe this is more entertaining" he smiled at his son. "What?" he asked once he noticed her smiling to herself. "Ye look really adorable together right now" she smiled as she searched her dresser for her hair brush.

"That's cos I am adorable" he smirked. "Ronaldo Junior yes. The jury is out on Senior" she smirked back. "Well Junior can teach me how to be adorable whilst you are out tonight" he sighed brushing his son's cheek.

"You don't...mind me..... going tonight?" she asked in a whisper and his head flipped up to see her brushing her hair as their eyes locked in the mirror. "I mean like you having to stay in. I know Irina isn't happy and I don't want to cause trouble for you" she quickly said. "I'd rather spend time with my son then go out. But.." he said. "But what?" she asked.

"If you're having second thoughts about going on this date then you are allowed to change your mind" he quickly said. "I'm not having second thoughts" she said. "You sure?" he asked. "Of course. I'm looking forward to it" she said. "Then it doesn't matter what you were as long as you are happy to be there" he said. "Why wouldn't I be happy to be there?" she asked as leaned closer to the mirror and he groaned as the robe slightly rose up her thighs.

"Where is he taking you anyway?" Cristiano asked focusing on Junior rather than Molly. "I don't know" she replied. "You didn't ask?" he asked. "It's a surprise. I told him I'd text him when I got nearer the hotel" she said trying to concentrate on applying her mascara. "Hotel? Text him? What?" Cristiano asked.

"Fabio and Anderia are going to the hotel and I thought it was stupid for Luke to come all the way out here for us to go all the way back to the city so they are giving me a lift and I'm meeting him there" she said. "And how are you getting home?" he asked. "Luke obviously" she said.

"You hardly know the guy and you're going to let him drive you home late at night" he said. "The whole point of a date is to get to know him better. And I'd take a taxi back only he's insisting on making sure I get back here ok" Molly said. "I bet he is" Cristiano muttered. "What's your problem?" she asked. "You don't know the guy and you're going off alone with him in a strange city" he said. "I know Madrid better than you do" she said.

"Do you remember the last time you were in a car alone with a guy late at night? And why you phoned me? And now you have no problem being in a car with him" he said standing. Molly turned to face him. She mad. Who the hell did he think was? "Why the hell are you bringing that up?" she asked. "Well sorry for actually been an adult and thinking about how stupid this is" he said. "You're the one acting stupid over a car ride" she said. "I want you to text me when you get there. Where ye are having dinner? When you are leaving the restaurant" he said. "What?" she asked.

"You heard me. You aren't going unless you agree" he said. "Excuse me. Who the hell are you to tell me I can't go somewhere if I don't following your conditions for going?" she yelled. "I'm the only person in this house who is thinking sensible. It's not safe" he said. "Ronaldo" she said annoyed.

"Have you forgotten the last time you were left alone with some man you didn't know?" he asked and regretted it the moment he heard her gasp. "Molly" he said. "Get out" she snapped. "I shouldn't have brought up Dr. Frenz" he said. "I said get out" she yelled.

"Molly" Nuno said pushing her door open. He looked at Cristiano and then back to Molly whose knees were shaking. "Everything ok?" Nuno asked he was surprised Irina hadn't heard Molly yell and hadn't come to see what was happening. "Ronaldo was just leaving" Molly said. "Mols" Cristiano said. "Give me Junior and get out" she snapped. "I thought I was giving him his bath?" Cristiano asked. "He can wait until the morning. He's getting tired and hungry and I need to get ready for my date. So give him to me" she damned wanting the footballer to get out of her sight. "Mols" he said as she took Junior into her arms. "Go find someone else to help you past the time of day" she snapped and walked over to sit on the bed.

"Dolores is looking for you mate" Nuno said to Cristiano. Cristiano looked at Molly who was focused on settling Junior for his feed. "Fine" he muttered and left the room. "Molly" Nuno said. "Shut the door after you" she snapped and he sighed and shook his head as her legs shook and her bottom lip trembled slightly.

She heard the door lock into place and rested her forehead against Junior's head as a tear ran down her cheek. She tried to hold back a sob but failed as memories of Dr. Frenz ran through her head. She hadn't thought about that day in a while but one mention from Cristiano and she felt sick of the thoughts of it happening again. Junior screeched and Molly bit her lip. "Sorry bubba. Let's feed you" she said settling the hungry baby near her breast. She wiped her tear filled cheeks and stared at the dresses on the bed and back to Junior.

"Maybe I should just stay here. It's safer" she mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
What is Cristiano's problem? What did you think of Molly asking Cristiano if he minded her going on the date? Was she just being nice or did she want him to tell her he did? He was sweet talking to Molly but then stopped thinking before he spoke. Bringing up Dr. Frenz. How will that affect Molly?

Surprise I managed to get a chapter written. Hope you enjoy. I made a big effort to get this chapter written as I knew there were many who wanted an update so let me know what you think.

Thanks to realmadrid0bsessed,Lurossoni and ak9_sh for their comments.