Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 9- Who's Her Fave?

Molly slowly walked towards the front door. The past few days had been pretty normal. Molly hadn't left the house at all. She had been nervous about bumping into familiar faces. She and Dolores had started to get a routine whilst Cristiano had training. Katia had arrived with Dinis for a short two day visit and Molly had ended up been very busy with the two babies.

It felt very strange been in the house. She had thought she had left it behind for good. She thought she had left Junior behind for good. And one day she will have to she thought. But not anytime soon. She would make sure he was taken care of. She was spending every minute she had around the little boy. She had slept in the nursery since arriving at the house. There hadn't really been much need the past few nights as Junior had slept the whole night, but Molly had gotten used to been with him. Plus she had struggled previously to sleep in the bed in her room. The bed she had spent so much time with Cristiano.

The door bell rang again. It hadn't been awkward with the boys a few moments ago. Molly hoped it would be the same with Ana. The two women had kept in contact when Molly left for Lisbon and Molly hoped she wouldn't be asked too many questions about why she didn't visit during the past few months. "Óle" Molly smiled opening the door. Ana let out a squeal and through her arms around Molly. "Finally you are back" she said. "It's nice to see you too Ana" Molly laughed.

"It's been months. We have so much to catch up on" she said walking more into the house. "You wouldn't think she has other friends. Would you?" Nagore laughed from behind the two women. "Hello. Sorry I didn't realise I was getting a welcome party" Molly joked. "Well the boys can't have all the fun. It's good to see you again" Clarice Marcelo's girlfriend said. "Xabi said that they were coming to see Junior so I thought we'd come and see you too" Nagore smiled.

"Best idea she's had" Ana joked. "Well the men are all gooey over Junior so you better come in before Pepe starts getting broody" Molly joked to Ana. "Don't give him any ideas. Oh I'm sorry. Molly this is Andreia" Ana said. "Óle" the woman smiled. "Fabio's wife. Am I right?" Molly asked. "Yes I am. I don't mean to intrude" she said. "You’re not. In fact the men were discussing the possibility of marriage between Junior and your little girl so get used to this house" Molly joked.

"Can we see the surprise arrival?" Clarice asked. "So Molly come on you can tell us. Did you know about the baby?" Ana asked as they walked towards the living. "Ya like did Cristiano know the whole time or what?" Noelle asked. "I know as much as you do" Molly lied.

"You have two kids of your own. You know Senor Alonso" Nagore said as Xabi bounced Junior in the air. "What are all of ye doing here?" Sergio asked. "Some welcome Ramos" Ana said walking over to where Xabi sat.

"May I?" she asked holding out her arms. "Oh Cristiano is gorgeous" she said holding the baby. "Congratulations Cristiano. He's adorable" Clarice smiled. "Thank you" Cristiano smiled proudly.

"Hello. Aren't you a cutie?" Ana said as Junior eyes widened at all the attention he was receiving. "He looks like you" Nagore said to Cristiano. "It's his brains everyone is hoping he doesn't take after Cris" Fabio smirked and Molly laughed.

"I think I may have a new fave Portuguese" Molly joked. "Hey I let you boss me around and don't complain. I even helped you win bets with Jorge" Pepe pouted. Ana rolled her eyes. "Careful before they break out into a fight over who gets to be Molly's fave" she said.

"Some are trying harder than others to be her favourite" Iker smirked at Sergio who was having his own conversation with Molly. "No guesses who Ramos came to see" Clarice said as they watched Molly smile at something Sergio had said.

"So Cristiano, have you used your son to make Molly not annoyed with you yet?" Ana asked. "Why does everyone think I annoy her? It's her who annoys me" Cristiano yelled. "But I'm cute when I'm annoying" Molly said sticking her tongue out at him.

"Wow who knew everyone could be so interested in a baby" Katia joked walking into the room with Dinis on her hip. "Not just the baby. Aint that right Sergio" Iker grinned. "He's so going to kill you later" Xabi whispered to his Captain.

"We were just wondering how Cristiano convinced Molly to come back to Madrid since you stole her away from us. Although looking at how cute Dinis is, we can see why she wanted to stay around and help you" Ana said. "Not to mind give up working with Jorge to look after a baby" Pepe said.

"Someone had to make sure the Portuguese children don't run wild in Madrid" Molly half joked. "I made Dinis something to eat Katia. It's in the kitchen. I’ll get it. Can I get anyone something?" Molly asked before walking away before getting any reply.

"You look great Katia" Ana said her eyes on Molly who was busying herself in the kitchen. "I do not. I swear I forgot how hard it was to lose the baby wait" she moaned. "I know it sucks" Andreia said. "You had a baby two months ago. And you look great" Nagore smiled at the new girl. "Says the woman who had a baby a month after me" Katia said.

"Oh Lord" Pepe groaned. "What's the matter Pepe?" Molly asked as she moved to take Dinis from Katia. "They've gone all girly chat on us" he groaned earing a swat across the arm from his girlfriend. "I was just telling Katia how great she looks" Ana smiled.

"You look great too Molly" Clarice said. "Ya the Lisbon air most have suited you" Nagore said. "Oh to be young and skinning again" Katia said. "I'm not skinning" Molly said. "Well if you want to stay that way, then my advice would not to have any kids for a while" Andreia moaned and Molly and Katia stared at each other as Cristiano stilled something Ana didn't miss.

"You do look like you’re in great shape though Molly" Sergio said his eyes glazing over the black leggings and tank top she wore. "Is that your way of saying I wasn't before" Molly asked.

"What no no no. Of course not. You looked fit then. I mean now. I mean" Sergio stuttered and everyone laughed. "You can be so easy to wind up Sergio" Molly laughed. "You should try Pilates Andreia. I've been doing it. Well not as much now Molly isn't around me as much" Katia said.

"Pilates is a good workout" Nagore said. "And you can have Victoria with you too. I do that with Dinis. And Molly has Junior with her. He likes it. Doesn't he Molly?" Katia asked. "Ya. Not that he does anything other then the few baby stretches that are meant to be good" Molly said feeling Cristiano eyes on her.

"You should come over sometime Andria. Molly could use a Pilate buddy" Katia said. "And those who don't have kids" Ana said. "It would be fun" Nolle. "That's if you don't mind Cristiano. We wouldn't want to take Molly away from her duties" Ana said. "Huh. Ya whatever" he said. "Molly's been juggling my two and Junior. She can do anything" Katia said ignoring the glares from her brother.

"What are you doing up so late?" Cristiano asked Molly causing her jump later that night. "I was thirsty" she said pouring a glass of water. "Pour me one too" he said grumpily taking a seat on the stool. She turned to face him and stared at him. "Please" he said. "Now was that so hard?" she half smiled.

"Today was fun" he said as she pushed a glass in front of him. "It was nice to see everyone" she mumbled. "What's the matter?" he asked before taking a sip of his water. "Nothing" she said leaning against the counter top.

"You were very quiet after everyone left" he said. "Just tired I guess" she shrugged. "Yet you're awake in the middle of the night" he said. "So are you?" she pointed out. "Irina phoned me. She forgot about the time difference" he muttered. "I'm going back to bed" she said walking around the kitchen island.

"It's none of their business Molly" Cristiano called out after her. "Excuse me?" she asked. "The others. It's none of their business where Junior came from. You don't have to feel guilty about lying to them" he said. "It's not just that" she said. "Then what is it?" he asked swirling the chair around to face her. "It's just that they were so happy I was back. It felt.. well I'm not used to people missing me" she said. And she would be saying goodbye to them all again she thought. For good this time.

"Well Rodrigo saw you all summer and he can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks" Cristiano smiled at her. "Well no one plays football like me" she smirked back. "I'd better make sure I'm around so. To make sure someone catches you when you fall over" he grinned.

"About what Katia said earlier. I can make some excuse so the girls don't come over for Pilates" she said. "And have Katia moan at me. I don't think so. As long as Junior is safe then I don't care" he said.

"He's always safe" she said before turning and heading to the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone is so happy that Molly is back but will Cristiano like her spending too much time with his friends?

Thanks to ak9_sh and Jayme112234 for their comments.