Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 90- A Smitten Rose

"Good morning Molly" Nuno smiled as he and Ricky took a seat on the stools in front of her as she poured a glass of juice with one hand with Junior in her other. "Good morning" she replied as they sat smiling at her. "What?" she asked. "Someone got in late last night" Nuno smirked.

"It wasn't that late. And staying up to watch me come back Nuno. Isn't that a bit odd. Like Cristiano was up with Junior so him being awake is actually passable" she said. "I didn't hear you come back I was just joking with you. But Cris was up. Really?" Nuno said. "This one decided to play up for his papa last night" Molly smiled at Junior. "And you're being very gracious about not being happy about that" Ricky grinned. "Well it helps that Junior is in a good mood especially if he was cranky last night" she said. "Bom Diá" Dolores beamed making her way into the kitchen. "Bom Diá" Molly smiled. "So how was your date?" Dolores asked. "Well I stayed the entire time and made it back here in one peace, so you don't have to think of ways to hurt him" Molly said.

"She's in a good mood" Nuno said and Molly rolled her eyes. "Being smitten with a guy would do that" Dolores grinned at Molly. "I am not smitten" Molly said. "That and Junior is in a good mood since he was fussy last night" Nuno said. "Was he? I didn't hear anything. Cristiano you should have let me care for Junior last night. You have training this morning" Dolores said as her son and his girlfriend appeared. "Huh" Cristiano said. "Junior is in a very good mood since he had you up last night" Molly said. "He was fine Maé. He just wanted to say hello. I got there before he woke you" Cristiano said. "So are you going to see him again" Ricky asked Molly. "Maybe" she said trying not to laugh at the same response she had given Luke last night.

"Yup smitten" Dolores said as she busied herself with making breakfast. The doorbell went and everyone looked up in surprise. "Who is coming to visit this early?" Cristiano asked. "I'll go find out" Nuno said hopping of the stool. "What are your plans today?" Cristiano asked Molly as she took a seat opposite him and Irina at the kitchen table. "Haven't decided yet. Maybe we will go swimming" she smiled at the baby in her lap. "We are going out for lunch and then shopping for the afternoon" Irina smiled wrapping an arm around Cristiano's neck.

"Are we?" he asked. "Well since we had to stay in last night for someone to go out then yes you are taking me out for the day" the model snapped. "That sounds like a lovely day Irina. Bit of relaxing time for you before your schedule gets crazy" Molly said. "Well it's nice to spend time with my boyfriend" she said emphasizing the boyfriend part. "Oh Molly you have visitors" Nuno called out as he walked back into the room with Anderia and Ana following him.

"Bom Diá ladies" Dolores smiled. "Morning Dolores" Ana replied as both ladies made their way over to the table. "Hello Molly" Ana smirked as she took a seat next to her. "It's not even eight in the morning. Could the interrogation not have waited until later?" Molly asked. "Well Anderia got to meet the hottie herself last night. I'm playing catch up" Ana said. "Why is everyone so interested in my date?" Molly groaned. "I was thinking the same" Irina said.

"Molly does have things to do ladies. Could this not wait until later?" Cristiano asked. "The sooner you give the details the sooner we stop annoying you Mols" Ana said ignoring Cristiano. "You are never going to stop annoying me about Luke" Molly said. "Oh so does that mean you will be seeing him again?" Ana asked. "She is smitten" Dolores called out. "Will you lot stop" Molly said trying not to laugh. "When do I get to meet him? Oh we could do a double date" Ana said. "You should bring him around for dinner some night Molly" Nuno said and Cristiano coughed on his juice.

"Oh Cris" Irina moaned as she wiped some juice from her hand. "Sorry" he said catching his breath. "Here" Molly said handing him a paper napkin. "Thanks" he said. “That would be a lovely idea Molly” Dolores said. “It’s too early to deal with you all right now” Molly groaned. “Maybe last night was enough for him” Irina said taking a sip from her coffee. “I doubt that Irina. So what are you two doing next?” Ana asked. “Well I’m going to get Junior ready for the day” Molly said standing. “We’ll help” Anderia said. “There’s nothing to tell” Molly said.

“Is he a good kisser?” Anderia asked smirking at Ana. “Someone kill me now” Molly groaned leaving the room with Anderia and Ana trailing after her. “Don’t they realize how rude they are coming into your house to discuss the helps love life and not caring about our routine” Irina snipped. “They are her friends and want to know what is making her happy. Nothing wrong with that. Is there Cris?” Nuno asked. “I’m going to training” Cristiano said downing his juice. “But it’s early and you haven’t finished your breakfast” Dolores said. “I’m not hungry” he replied grabbing his phone and keys. “I’ll pick a restaurant for lunch and text you babe” Irina said smiling at her boyfriend. “Fine” he huffed and walked out of the room.

“I can’t believe how big Junior is getting. When I look at him and Victoria I don’t know where the months have gone” Anderia said sweetly as she watched Molly change Junior’s nappy. “I know. He’s gotten so big” Molly sighed. “So come on Molly spill. Did you have a nice time last night?” Ana asked. “Did you have a nice time last night Anderia?” Molly asked. “Yes I did. But if you had as much as a good time as I had in my hotel room with Fabio, then we really need to hear all the details” Anderia smirked. “What. No. Nothing like that happened” Molly blushed.

“Did he kiss you?” Ana asked. “No” she replied. “He’s probably just shy. I wouldn’t worry about it” Ana said. “I’m not” Molly smiled. “Molly” Ana said. “Well he did try to kiss me but one of the security guards knocked on the window. I guess they saw the strange car outside the gate” Molly shrugged. “I’m sure there’ll be other times for him to try. If you want him to” Anderia said. “He’s nice” Molly smiled. “Nice?” Ana asked. “He was funny and sweet. And it was nice to just –

“Be Molly and not just the wonder woman everyone relies on too much” Ana said. “I’m not wonder woman and I’m here to help Ana. That’s the only reason I’m here” Molly said her eyes gazing at Junior in her arms. “So you want to go on another date with him?” Anderia asked. “If he wants to then yes” Molly said. “I’m sure he will Mols” Ana said. “Maybe but like he can date any girl. He’s fit. Why would he be interested in me?” Molly shrugged. “Hey any guy with a brain would want you Molly” Anderia said. “Just choose the smart ones and stay away from the selfish users” Ana mumbled and Molly frowned in confusion. Molly’s phone beeped before she could ask Ana what she meant. “Here I’ll take him” Anderia said holding out her arms towards Molly. “Thanks” Molly said handing Junior to her friend.

Molly pulled her phone from her back jean pocket. "I like the word maybe but love the word yes. Dinner tonight?" a text from Luke read and Molly smiled. "What's putting that smile on your face Mols?" Ana asked. "Nothing" Molly replied. "It's him. Isn't it?" Ana said moving around Molly to see the text for herself. "He wants to see her again tonight" Ana told Anderia. "That's great" Andreria smiled. "I can't go out again tonight" Molly said. "Why not?" Ana asked. "Cos I've got Junior to watch and

"One Ronaldo is gone all day therefore he should want to spend time with his son and not have you doing everything in the evening. Second stop trying to find excuses Molly. This is your life. You've got to live it" Ana said. "I guess you're right" Molly said. "I know I'm right. Damn I've got to go" Ana said looking at her watch. "Text him back saying yes. I'll talk to you later" Ana said hugging Molly. "Ok" she said. "I'll go with you. I must see if my mother has survived the entire night with Victoria" Anderia joked handing Junior to Molly. "Bye" Molly said as the two women left the room.

"Yes to another dinner. Maybe on it happening tonight" Molly wrote in a text and sent it to Luke. "Brilliant. I hope that maybe turns into another yes. I had fun last night" he replied and she smiled. "Me too. And don't get your hopes up one that maybe turning to a yes. But I will have another dinner with you" she sent.

"How about an early dinner? Want to see your smile again" he replied. "Someone is a bit eager lol. I'll text you" she replied. "I told you last night I'd be an idiot not to want to see more of you. And I won't give up either FYI. I guess I won't get much work done today since I'll be checking my phone in hope of a text from you. Oh well if scarifies have to be made then I'm happy to make them :)" he text and she laughed.

"Try not to spend all day thinking about me. Now go to work" Molly text. "I spent all night thinking about last night doubt I'll be able to stop today. Speak to you later xxx" Luke text back. "Ok he's being cheesy as hell but it's just making me like him even more. I might need my head checked Junior" she smiled at the non-caring baby in her arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is Molly smitten with Luke already? How will Cristiano react if Luke is going to be in the picture more? What do you think of Nuno, Ana and Irina? And will Nuno get his wish of having Luke for dinner? Or is Irina right and Luke won't want anymore to do with Molly?

Thanks to gill7515 , ak9_sh and deeronaldo for their comments.

I can't believe this is chapter 90. I swear I never that this story would go on this long but I just can't stop writing. Every time I write a chapter and think I know where it will end it ends up turning into another chapter. I'm sorry if it's too long but hope you are all enjoying it.