Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 92- What Could Be Better?

"I think I've pulled something" Ana groaned as she followed Anderia and Molly into the living room of Cristiano's house. "Well I'm not surprised your mouth is sore the amount of questions you asked Molly about Luke today" Anderia joked and Molly laughed. "I was talking about my thigh and I haven't asked her that many questions" Ana said.

"Ana you asked a question during every single pose we did during Pilates today" Molly said grabbing three bottles of water from the fridge. "So I'm a little interested in Luke. You're my friend. I just want to make sure he's taking care of you" Ana said. "We've being on two dates Ana" Molly said taking a seat next to Anderia on the couch. "And you would like to see more of him?" Ana asked and Molly blushed. "Ha looked at that blush. My my Molly I was only referring to another date but judging where your mind just went I can see you want another date with him" Ana smirked. "I'm not blushing. I'm just hot after the workout" Molly said.

"Ignore Ms 100 questions a minute over there. I love the beginning of relationships. All the consent talking over the phone, getting know each other. And all the kissing" Anderia smiled and both Ana and Molly laughed. "Like I said it's been two dates. Yes I would like to spend more time with him it's just" she paused. "Just what? Has Ronaldo and his bimbo being causing problems?" Ana asked. "No. Why would you think that?" Molly asked. "Just her big fuss about you going out the first night that's all" Ana shrugged. "No it's nothing like that. It's just talking to Luke about Manchester kind of brings back things" Molly sighed.

"What things?" Anderia asked. "Just things I'd rather not think about" Molly said. "But it has to be nice that the one guy who asked you out not alone is English but also from where you grew up" Ana said. "Ya it is" Molly smiled. "Molly just enjoying getting to know him. There's more to you than just being Ronaldo's nanny" Ana said hating that she was calling the baby's mother the nanny. "Speaking of Junior" Molly smiled when a cry came through the monitor. "Someone has awoken from his nap" Molly said standing from the couch. "I'll just run up and get him. I'll be back in a sec" Molly said rushing to the stairs. "Ana will you stop with all the questions. She's going snap at you soon" Anderia said.

"She deserves to live her life. And not just be used by Ronaldo" Ana snapped. "Used is a bit over the top. Don't you think" Anderia said. "It's the nicest word that came to mind" Ana said. "Ana" Anderia said. "Ya Jorge just send it over. I'll get Molly to look at it" Cristiano said into the phone as he walked into his living room. "I knew you were going to say that so I beat you too it" Cristiano said pausing when he saw the two women sitting on his couch. He gave a wave and his eyes scanned the room for Molly. "Yes I'll tell her. Adues Jorge" Cristiano said hanging up the phone before his agent could get another word in.

"Óle" Cristiano said to Ana and Anderia. "Hello Cristiano" Anderia smiled at him. "Have you ladies have a nice day so far?"he asked. "Well Anderia thinks she's pulled something" Anderia said. "You must have overdid it. I'm sure you'll fine after some rest" Cristiano said. He knew that Ana hated him but he had to be friendly towards her or someone will notice and start asking questions just like Nuno said would happen. "I think it's Molly who needs the rest from Ana's questions" Anderia joked.

"Well I just want Molly to know that she has someone to talk to. About anything" Ana said. "Where is Molly?" Cristiano asked. "Getting Junior. He just woke from his nap" Anderia said. "Do you think Molly's being happier since she started seen Luke?" Ana asked Cristiano. "Molly is always happy" Cristiano said. "But Luke seems to make her even happier" Ana said. "She barely knows him" Cristiano said. "Well she intends to get to know him a lot better" Ana smirked.

"Hey you're back great" Molly smiled at Cristiano as she came back into the room with Junior in her arms. "Well it's nice to see someone is happy to see me" Cristiano said briefly looking at Ana. "Of course I am. You are just in time to help me give Junior his lunch" she smiled. "I'm pretty sure I found some of his breakfast in my ear during training" Cristiano joked taking his son from Molly. "Why do you think I'm going to feed him before I take a shower" Molly smiled. "Feeding solids is an experience apparently" Anderia smiled. "It was only our first attempt at trying this morning. He’s bound to take a while to get used to it” Molly said. “And you’re not going to give up until he does” Cristiano smirked.

“It might take a while if he is so insistent on trying to hold the spoon. Then it flies all over the place" Molly said. "He likes to be in control. I wonder who he gets that from" Ana said. "He’ll get there. He likes his bottle" Cristiano said. "He likes his food. I wonder who he gets that from" Ana said looking at Molly. "Speaking of food. We should head. I told my mother that I'd be back before Fabio was back from training" Anderia said standing. "He hadn't left when I did" Cristiano said. "Wow you left before the others. Now that is a first" Molly said. "I wanted to get home" he said placing a kiss on Junior's head.

"He wanted to spend time with his girlfriend" Irina said entering the room. "Hello babe" she said walking up to Cristiano and kissing him. "Hi" he said. "Hi and bye from us Irina. We are going" Anderia said. "Are we?" Ana asked. "Yes we are. Thanks for the workout Molly" Anderia said pulling Ana up from the couch. "Talk later" Ana said hugging her friend.

"You do know that you are here to do more than use Cristiano's gym to socialize with your friends" Irina said to Molly. "Junior was having a nap" Molly said. "Well he's awake now. So maybe you'd like to do what you are here for" Irina said. "I'll give him is lunch" Molly said holding her hands out to Cristiano. "I'll help" Cristiano said. "Cris will you give her the baby so she can actual do something today" Irina said. "Irina" Cristiano said. "It's fine Cristiano" Molly sighed taking Junior.

"What the hell was that?" Cristiano asked Irina when Molly was out of earshot. "What?" the model asked. "All that with Molly. I've told you more than once that she does more than too much for everyone and then you go accuse her of not doing anything" Cristiano said. "Did I?" Irina asked innocently. "Yes you did" he said. "I'm sorry babe. You know what I'm like when I've just woken up. I wasn't thinking" Irina said.

"You've being up for hours" he snapped. "I was enjoying a nap until Junior woke up crying. And she took ages to get him" Irina said and he rolled his eyes. Ages meant a minute. "You could have got him yourself" he said. "I was at the door when I saw Molly running into his room" Irina said. "Well why don't the three of us do something like you suggested the other day" Cristiano said. "Oh Cris" she wined. "It was your suggestion Irina" he said. "I know" she pouted as he phone began to ring. "Oh it's Ali. I have to take this" she said holding the phone to her ear. "Hi. Well I was having a nap but got rudely awoken" he heard her complain into the phone.

"Molly" he said when he came to stand behind her in the kitchen. "Don't" she said moving around him and she walked over to the seat next to where Junior sat in his high chair. "So another try" he said. "Yup" she replied as she placed a bip around Junior. "He still prefers his bottle" Cristiano said. "Ya but Dr. Alex said that I should start gradually introducing him to solids since he's developing really well" she said. "When were you talking to Dr. Alex?" he asked. "You hardly think I would just start feeding him this without talking to someone" she said. "Well no. I..I didn't really think" he said starching the back of his neck. "He's such a hungry baby that she reckoned he would be fine trying some foods" she said.

"He's getting big" he smiled at his son. "Ya he is" Molly sighed. "Oh Jorge is sending me some papers to read" he said. "So I'll read them" she said. "That's what I told him. He was going to say that before I said it" he said. "I think I know what papers he's talking about anyway. It won't take long to explain them to you" she said. "Ah no" he smiled when she motioned to say something. "You just it won't take long to explain them to me. You can't make jokes about me being dumb" he said.

"Muppet" she mumbled as Junior squealed. "Someone is getting impatient for his lunch" Cristiano smiled. "I know he just wants a bottle but it’s not enough for him so he better get used to eating food too" she said. "I think he prefers the milk not from a bottle" Cristiano said. "Well he gets both so he should be happy. Now let's see if you like this" Molly said moving the spoon in front of Junior's mouth. "Junior just take a little bit for Molly" Cristiano said bending down next to Molly's chair. Junior bounced his little hands off the table. "Careful" Molly said reaching to move the bowl out of his reach.

"See Junior. It's lovely" Cristiano said taking a lick from the spoon in Molly's hand. Molly jumped at the close proximity of Cristiano and the spoon hit Cristiano in the nose making her laugh. "Oops" she laughed. "I bet" he said wiping his nose with his finger. "Here" she said taking a cloth and wiped the carrot from his face. He covered her hand with his and held it to his face as they stared into each other’s eyes. "Cristiano" Irina roared coming back into the room and Cristiano dropped Molly's hand.

"Hey we were just trying to get Junior to eat solids for the first time" he said standing as his frowning girlfriend came towards him. "How sweet, but I'm sure Molly can do it. That's why you have her here. Maybe we could have our own lunch?" she asked. "I made some soup earlier" Molly said as Junior refused to take a bite from the spoon. "That sounds lovely Molly. Can I heat you a bowl or do you want to wait until he's fed?" Cristiano asked. "Cris why don't we take Junior out somewhere this afternoon?" Irina asked. "I didn't think you were keen on the idea" he said.

"It was my suggestion silly. I just had to sort out stuff with Ali first. So what should the three of us?" she asked. "I don't know" he said. "We could go down to the lake" Irina suggested. "Why don't we watch a film?" he suggested. "That sounds perfect. I can cuddle up with my favourite two boys" she smiled. "Ok ok. I think you've had enough too" Molly said as Junior started to screech. "Well did he eat any of it?" Cristiano asked as Molly wiped Junior's fingers. "A little. I'll give him a bottle now" Molly said. "Oh I can do that" Irina said and both Molly and Cristiano looked at the model in surprise. "You don't have to" Molly said. "I want to. He's my boyfriend's son" Irina smiled at Molly.

"I'll make a bottle up then" Molly said taking Junior from the high chair. "And when you have that done you can get out" Irina said. "Irina" Cristiano snapped. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean get out. I meant go out. My English is not good at times still. I meant that Molly can spend the afternoon out or whatever way she likes. Since we are having a family filled afternoon, there really is no need for her" Irina said. "She doesn't have to leave the house" Cristiano said.

"She is standing right here by the way" Molly said. "Oh I know you are darling" Irina said. "I have things to do anyway. I'll just get a bottle and then go for a shower and then will leave you two alone" Molly said. "See he likes when Irina feeds him" Irina beamed as Molly walked into the living room after a quick shower. "I'm sure he'll like you changing his nappy too" Molly smirked at the model who made a face. "Where are you going?" Cristiano asked closing the door that led out onto the garden behind him. He had feed Junior his bottle after Irina's bare attempt at trying before handing Junior to his girlfriend so he could see why Marcosa had being barking. "Luke phoned me before my shower. He's finished for the day. So we are going for a late lunch" Molly smiled putting on her denim jacket.

"Oh that's lovely" Irina smiled from the couch. "Ya so have fun" Molly said. "A day with my favourite boys. What could be better?" Irina smiled cuddling up to Cristiano on the couch. Cristiano shifted on the couch and took Junior from Irina. "I have my phone if you need anything" Molly said. "We won't need you" Irina said. "We'll be fine Mols. Have a nice lunch" Cristiano said. "What should we watch for our family day?" Irina asked Cristiano taking the remote from him.”See you later" Molly said leaving the room. Cristiano glanced over his shoulder as she left. "Cristiano" Irina pouted. "You can choose" he said looking back to the TV.

"Please tell me that you are coming to the match tomorrow night?" Ricky asked Molly making her jump as she left the office a couple of days later. "Jezz Ricky a bit of warning that you are there won't go a miss" she replied. "Sorry. But are you?" he asked as the strolled down the hallway. "I guess so. I hadn't really thought about it. I guess if Cristiano wants Junior there" she shrugged. "Of course he does. Brilliant then you are coming" he smiled. "Why do you want me there?" she asked. "Nuno and Elma are gone back to Madeira. If you don't come to the game it will be me, Dolores and Irina. I am not sitting between them" he said.

"Oh Ricky. It's not like they don't get on" she said. "They don't talk to each other" Ricky pointed out. "Yes they do.....Ok usually when Cristiano is around but it's not like they won't be civil towards each other at the game" Molly said. "Ah but you coming means I might actually have fun" Ricky smiled. "Do you try to flatter me to become my favourite over Nuno or so I will make your favourite treats?" Molly smirked. "Both obvs" he said and she laughed.

"What's so funny?" Cristiano asked as they entered the kitchen. "Ricky attempting to flatter me" Molly said. "Right" Cristiano said confused. "Maé has Junior upstairs" Cristiano said to Molly. "I better feed him and put him to bed then" she said. "What are you doing anyway?" Ricky asked Cristiano. "Watching videos of tomorrow's opponents for the millionth time" Molly said before Cristiano could speak. "Maybe" Cristiano shrugged. "Distract him from the TV Ricky and I'm sure I can bake you something nice" Molly said to Ricky who nodded. "You need to relax" she said to Cristiano and held her hand up when he went to talk. "End of discussion" she said turning on her heels.

"Sorry mate but you've tasted her cooking" Ricky said as they watched Molly leave the room. "She might have a point anyway" Cristiano said. He knew he had been over focused on watching videos of Atletico during the week. Even when Irina got a phone call during their movie the other day, he took Junior upstairs and watched the videos with him knowing Irina had lost all attention. And he wasn't even disappointed he thought. "She normally does" Ricky said and they both looked at each other. "Just don't tell her that" they both said at the same time and laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
What is Irina up to? Having family time and pushing Molly out.

Thanks to dianney,MMM26,HawkGurl93 and ak9_sh for their comments.

ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole Ireland are into the last 16. I am so happy I thought a chapter was in order. Fingers crossed we can beat France on Sunday.

Plus a certain Ronaldo shut everyone up and scored and secured Portugal making it into the next round also.

Come On You Boys In Green

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. As always let me know what you think.