Status: Completed- 18/09/2016

Take Good Care of My Baby

Chapter 93- Not Needed

"Dude you are so tense" Fabio said throwing on his shirt as he and the other guys part of the team got ready for warm ups. "Did you just call him dude? Man you are watching too much American tv" Pepe joked. "Cris" Fabio said. "Huh" Cristiano said. "Are you alright?" Pepe asked. "I'm fine" he replied. "Your knee is bouncing" Pepe said. "I haven't being able to relax all week" Cristiano said. "Well start cos we need you on fire tonight" Fabio said and Pepe rolled his eyes knowing Fabio's comment wouldn't help things. "Let's go warm up" Pepe said as the players began to leave the dressing room.

"I'll be right out" Cristiano said and Pepe nodded pulling Fabio away with him. Cristiano didn't know why he was so anxious. He just wanted the game over and be able to relax he thought as his phoned vibrated next to him. "Camera shy but still rooting for papa" a text came from Molly followed by a selfie of Ricky and Molly with Junior's head nuzzled against Molly with just the back of his jersey on show. He smiled. "Cris" Xabi called out from the open door. "Coming" Cristiano said standing. "You ok?" Xabi asked. "Never better" Cristiano smiled slapping Xabi on his back.

“So have you sorted things out with your lovely lady yet?” Molly asked Ricky as they sat in Cristiano’s box at the stadium as the ball went out over the line for a Real throw in. “There’s nothing to make up” he said. “Sure whatever you say” she said squeezing her fingers in her lap. “Either you don’t know what to do with your hands when you haven’t got Junior in them or you’re nervous as Cris was” Ricky said.

“A little bit of both” Molly muttered staring down to where Dolores sat with Junior in her lap. “I don’t get why Cris was so worked up about this match though” Ricky said. “Me either. I know the local derby is big but he was cool as a cucumber before the Barcelona game a while ago. At least he is playing well himself whatever about the result” Molly sighed as Pepe knocked the ball out for a corner. “He’s just a bit worked up this week I guess” Ricky shrugged. “What could be bothering him though?” Molly asked. “Oh nice save” Ricky said clapping his hands. “One goal. That’s all we need” Molly said and Ricky laughed.

“What?” Molly asked not taking her eyes of the pitch below them. “Just funny how much of a football fan you’ve become” Ricky said. “Well it’s alright to watch at times” Molly muttered. “Sure” Ricky smirked. “And I want them to do well ok. You and I both you a certain number seven is easier to deal with when things are going well for him on the pitch” Molly said. “Before ya” Ricky said. “Before what?” Molly asked. “Just for the first time since I’ve known Cris, it’s things off the pitch that make him happy and easier to deal with” Ricky said. “Fatherhood changes people” Molly said. "Or certain people" Ricky mumbled.

“Oh is it over yet?” Irina asked as she came down the steps. She had taken a seat next to Dolores during the match but the women hardly spoke. Irina spent most of the time on her phone while Dolores was focused on her grandson and the match. And everyone knew not to even attempt to talk much to Dolores while her son was playing. “Almost” Molly said as her phone beeped. “That phone is busy tonight” Ricky smirked as she pulled it out from her bag. “And so if it is?” Molly asked as she smiled at the message. “Just that anytime I have seen you this week you seem to be always on your phone” Ricky said. “And” Molly said. “Luke is very keen” Ricky said.

“Why is the question everyone wants to know” Irina muttered still standing at the side. “Kick it” Dolores roared and Irina took a seat next to Molly. “Time is almost up” Molly said. “It’s about time” Irina moaned. “Free kick” Ricky said when the ref blew the whistle. “Oh I can’t watch” Molly said covering her eyes. “Oh bloody hell” Ricky muttered. “Did he miss?” Molly said dropping her hands away from her eyes. “He hasn’t taken it yet. I meant I can barely look too” Ricky said.

“Please, please,please,please” Molly muttered quietly to herself as Cristiano prepared to strike the ball with his foot. “Si” Dolores yelled as the stadium erupted into roars when the ball hit the back of the next. “Yes” Molly and Ricky yelled jumping from their seats.

When everyone had calmed down following the final whistle, Molly took Junior from a very proud Dolores and sat alone in the box as they waited for Cristiano. “You’ll be in bed soon” she soothed Junior who was almost asleep. She had fed him herself before the match. Their match day routine of her feeding him herself with a bottle later in the night instead of just before he went to bed. Although he had fed for long but drank the either bottle. He had done that the past few days also.

Molly’s phone began to ring and she moved to kick her bag closer with her foot whilst trying not to disturb Junior. It was either Anderia or Ana she thought. Anderia stayed at home with a sick Victoria and Ana was watching the game with Pepe’s family. “I’ll get it” Irina said appearing out of the blue. “Thanks” Molly said as the model handed her the phone. “He is very keen” Irina said nodding to Luke’s name on the screen. “Hi” Molly said into the phone quietly. “Oh the voice that makes my day” Luke said. “Oh really” she smiled as Irina still stood by her. “Yes. Now why don’t you make my night and come out with me” Luke asked. “Now?” Molly asked. “Yes now. There’s a bunch from the office heading out right now after our work dinner. Come with me?” he asked. “I’m at the match and it’s late” she said. “The match is over. Oh come on. I want to show you off and make everyone jealous” he said. “Luke I’m not in the mood for going out. I have Junior and

Molly didn’t get a chance to finish before the phone was taken from her hand. “Hold on one minute” Irina said into the phone as Molly looked at her in shock. “What do you think you are doing?” Molly asked Irina. “You should go out. We got Junior. Go have fun” Irina said. “And here I thought you didn’t like when I went socializing instead of doing what I’m here for” Molly smirked at the Russian. “Well if Luke is desperate enough to even speak to you not to mind spend time in your company, then you really shouldn’t pass up the chance” Irina said. “Can I have my phone back please?” Molly asked ignoring the comment. “Plus it will mean you’re not hanging off my boyfriend” Irina said handing the phone back to Molly. “Hey sorry about that. Text me where to meet you” she told Luke. “Brilliant. See you soon” Luke said as the phone discounted. “Happy?” Molly asked Irina standing from her seat. “The help should know their place” Irina said. “Maybe if his girlfriend showed an interest in what he loves he wouldn’t be hanging off me as much” Molly said.

“You’re only here cos he’s too lazy to find someone else to look after that brat” Irina said. “Call Junior a brat once more and I’ll show how the English can defeat the Russians” Molly snapped. “Molly” Cristiano called out before stepping into the box. “Hey” he smiled. “Great game babe. I knew you would score. I couldn’t take my eyes of you” Irina smiled wrapping her arms around his neck before placing a deep kiss on his lips. “Thanks” Cristiano said.

“Is he asleep?” Cristiano asked Molly. “Ya he just dropped off. You should have no problem putting him to bed” Molly said. “Me?” Cristiano said in confusion. “Molly has a date” Irina smiled. “Now?” Cristiano asked. “Ya so you can take him and I guess I’ll see you in the morning” she said as he took his son from her. “Oh ok. Have fun” he said. “Of course she will” Irina smiled as Cristiano watched Molly leave. “I guess we should get home” he said to Irina.

“You know you should really start looking for a new nanny” Irina said and he stopped abruptly. “Why would I ever do that?” he asked. “Babe you’ve seen yourself how busy Molly is. If it’s not Jorge than it’s her new boyfriend. And he’s only going to take more of her attention. Plus she’s hardly going to want to keep doing this forever. Surely Junior should come first?” Irina asked. “Ya. Maybe” he said.

Cristiano knocked on Molly’s door as he opened it the following day. “Mols” he called out and found her laying on top of her bed. “Hey” he said strolling over to sit on the edge. “Do you ever knock?” she asked. “Sometimes. So Maé and I were thinking of going out for lunch so nobody has to cook” he said. “So Dolores and I don’t have to cook you mean” she mumbled. “Well ya. So where do you want to go?” he asked. Irina had left for London early in the morning and Ricky had left too so it was just Dolores, Cristiano and Molly in the house along with Junior.

“You three go on without me. I’m not really hungry” she said. “Are you ok? You’ve being quiet all day” he asked. “I’ve just got a headache” she replied. “Are you sure?” he asked. “Yes” she snapped. “Mols something is clearly bothering you. Just tell me” he said rolling her over to look at him. “The only thing that is bothering me is you right now ok. I have a headache and I don’t want to head out” she snapped. “Ok but” he said. “But what Ronaldo?” she asked. “If something happened or Luke did something…..

“Luke did nothing ok. Just go spend time with your mother and son” she said rolling over and he sighed. “I’ll bring you back something” he said and stood and headed to the door closing it shut after him. “Is she getting ready?” Dolores asked stepping out of Junior’s room. “She says she has a headache and isn’t coming. But there’s something else” he said knowing she was upset about something. “She’s probably just tired. Let’s go for lunch” Dolores said. “Maé what aren’t you telling me?” he asked. “Nothing now let’s go” Dolores said. He knew his mother wouldn’t tell him what was bothering Molly so Cristiano decided to wait until later to get to the bottom of things.

He got his answer later in the night when Junior was been put to bed. He found Molly with tears in her eyes as she prepared a bottle for Junior. “Mols” he said placing a hand on her shoulder. “Don’t” she whispered. “Why are you making a bottle up?” he asked softly. “Junior doesn’t want….he doesn’t……”Molly stuttered trying to say the words and trying not to let tears flow. Junior didn’t want her feeding him anymore. He had being feeding less and less from her but he had just screamed the room down when she tried to feed him.

He didn’t need her anymore she suddenly thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Irina is trying to push Molly away and Junior doesn’t seem to need her anymore. Will this makes any decisions that need to be made easier?

Thanks to feedmetothewolves,deeronaldo,ak9_sh ,Priya_98 and Lurossoni for their comments.

Sorry if anyone is getting bored of the story. Certain things need to be told and happen to move the story to where I want it to be. And by be I mean end. Which isn’t far off by the way.

Little bit sad at the moment since Ireland got knocked out of the Euros. But they did themselves and the whole country proud. #proudtobeIrish #COYBIG