Secrets in the Stars

That Night

Steve carried Star in his arms, as if she were his bride, all the of the ten or so blocks back to the Avengers Tower. He didn’t want to put her down, not even for a second; not even on the elevator ride back up to their floor.

He brought Star back to her room, going so far as to carry her up the stairs of the platform her bed sat upon. He lay her down onto the bed, and leaned over to kiss her goodnight. “Stay with me. Please.” She said.

Steve wasn’t sure what to say. They had only just kissed. And he couldn’t shake what Stark had said before, about how being with Star physically could be incredibly dangerous. Yet…

“Okay,” He replied.

Steve walked over to the other side of the bed, taking the place beside her. He thought that he might hold her, and they would drift off to sleep together. Instead, Star reached up and kissed him again, letting him know she wanted more.

Steve wrapped his arms around Star, throwing caution to the wind and pulling her as close to him as he could. He didn’t want even a single inch of themselves to go untouched. He had never wanted anything more.

“Hold on…” Star sighed, getting up from the bed and walking to the end of it. She stood in front of him for a moment, letting him take the sight of her all in. “Steve?” She asked sweetly.

“Star?” He asked back, showing her a crooked smile.

She loved that smile.

Star lifted her hands to the back of her dress and found the zipper. She pulled it down, and let the straps fall around her shoulders before the entire dress collapsed onto the floor; revealing the black bra and panties she had been wearing underneath.

“Star…” Steve sighed.

She lifted her feet out of the dress and climbed over Steve, stopping only when her womanhood grazed the hardened length underneath his pants. She rested there, brought her arms around his shoulders and brought them both upright.

“I don’t want to rush anything,” She said, her heart pounding so hard she was sure Steve could hear it. “But… I…” She trailed off, unsure of what it was she wanted to say. In this moment, she figured it was better to act with her body than with words.

Her fingers moved their way down his shirt, undoing each button carefully and slowly, to savor the moment. Once the buttons were all undone, Steve helped Star remove his shirt, exposing his beautiful, rock hard muscles.

They kissed again, Steve’s hands working their way through Star’s flowing hair. His lips traveled to her neck, and when she let out a moan, Steve could feel his member throb. He wanted her to make more of those sounds… As many as he could get her to.

Star brought Steve’s hands back to her waist and around to her back. Freely, his hand traveled upward to the clasps of her bra. He pulled away from her neck and looked at her, searching for an answer to an unspoken question.

Star’s eyes fluttered open, and she gulped. “There’s something I need to say…”

Steve’s eyes widened. “If this is going too far too soon, please say so. I don’t want to make you feel like—“

“I’m a virgin, Steve.”

Steve looked into Star’s eyes, seeing sadness in them. She looked so broken up about what she had said; as if it were something to be ashamed of.

“That’s okay, Star. Really, it’s not a bad thing. It’s beautiful. Tonight doesn’t have to be about that. I just want to show you how much you mean to me.”

Star leaned over and began to kiss Steve once more, letting him unclasp her bra and pull it off of her. The sight of Star’s breasts sent Steve skyrocketing into another plane of joy. Steve carefully placed Star back against the surface of the bed and brought his knees between her legs, sitting up. His hands pulled her panties down and off her body, tossing them to the floor. Steve gazed upon every inch of her exposed skin; Star was just as beautiful outside as she was on the inside.

Steve got up from the bed and stood where Star hand before, dropping his pants and his boxers down to the floor.

Star began to blush considerably, as Steve could see in the light from the moon shining in through the windows. He loved how modest she could be at times… How sweet it was to see that she was nervous at seeing his hard, exposed member.

He made his way back between her legs, and very carefully brought himself over the top of her body, resting in a half push-up position. His member was lightly relaxing against her vaginal lips, but he did not dare enter her.

Steve brought his lips back to Star’s, kissing gently at first before letting it intensify. His tongue met her’s as a free hand began to explore the lower half of her body.

His finger very delicately traced the Star’s lower lips, a moan escaping her upper ones. Steve took this as a sign; he let his finger enter those lips and explore, just until her found her clitoris and began to rub it.

“Oh!” Star cried out. Immediately, she began to tremble beneath him.

“I want to give you something…” He whispered into her ear.

His mouth moved down her body, covering her with kisses. Soon, he lowered his head between her thighs, kissing the inside of them before bringing his head to the space between. Steve withdrew his finger and let his tongue continue his work.

“Steve!” Star gasped, her back arching and body quivering. She had never felt anything so pure, so wonderful before. She couldn’t contain her moans, cries, or gasps.

Steve brought his arms around Star’s thighs and held onto them tightly, trying to keep her from bucking him off the bed. It had occurred to him, suddenly, that Star may have never before experienced orgasm. If that was the case, he was proud to be the first to give that to her.

He kept at it, licking the tip of her clitoris softly but quickly. He loved the way she tasted, her reactions to his touch. Everything about her was something admire or adore. He loved her, and he knew it.

“Steve, I’m… I’m…” Star sighed, somewhat unsure of what was happening to her body, though it reminded her of what she had read about in trashy romance novels. Whatever it was, she never thought she would get to the chance to know what it was like for herself… Much less with someone she loved.

Suddenly, Star felt her entire body erupt. She shook with ecstasy, and it felt as though she was awake, really awake, for the first time in her life.

“STEVE!” She exclaimed, her volume uncontrollable.

Steve smiled and lifted himself up from between Star’s thighs, wiping his lips just before kissing her. He then rested himself on top of Star, and she placed his head on her chest, cradling him.

***
“Is that what you wanted to give me?” I asked between breaths.

Steve chuckled. “Did you like it?”

I giggled. “What kind of question is that?”

“Here’s a better one…” Steve replied. “What that your first orgasm?”

I stared up at the ceiling, contemplating my situation. I couldn’t believe how far Steve and I had come in just a few days. This was happening so quickly, but it felt right, and I couldn’t ignore that. So I didn’t lie. “How could you tell?”

Steve lifted his head and gazed at me. “How is it that it’s never happened before? I don’t want to be rude by asking, but… You’re so beautiful, in every sense of the word. It just seems like—“

“Guys should be lining up for even a chance to bed me?” I finished his thought for him, without the same elegance he would have probably used.

Steve looked down for a moment, then back at me. “I guess that’s one way of putting it, yes.”

I shrugged, staring back up at the ceiling. “I’ve never had a boyfriend, to be honest. Not even when I moved to Seattle.” My eyes went back down to Steve, who was listening intently. “A boy at my high school there tried his best, though. He asked me out every Friday for three months. I said yes the last time.”

“May I ask what happened?” Steve said.

I nodded. “Well, we had a nice time. He took me to the aquarium, and to dinner afterward. I told him a little about my life in New York, leaving out the major details, and about how I lived alone. He was sweet, and even kissed me at the end of the night… It was my first kiss. But then he got angry when I didn’t invite him into the apartment, and I found out at school the following Monday that he bet his friends he could get me to sleep with him on the first date. I found him in the student parking lot after school, punched him, and never said yes to another date after that.”

“That sounds awful. I’m sorry, Star.”

I sighed, “Nothing to be sorry about. I knew that not all of the guys who asked me out were going to be jerks like he was, but I didn’t care. I was so down about myself and fearful of getting hurt that I figured it was better to just be alone in that way. I had a few really great friends, and one even showed interest in dating me, but I couldn’t bring myself to try again. Like I said at dinner earlier, I’m insecure and cowardly. I’ve always been more willing to run away than to confront anything, even my own feelings.”

Steve rolled off of me and moved up by my side, and I turned over to face him. He brought our bodies back together and then asked me, “What changed that for you tonight?”

I had to think on it, hard, for a moment. “To be honest with you Steve, I don’t really know. Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was the power in me, but I just couldn’t stand to deal with you and Tony arguing over me. Over what I am. I’ve never snapped like that before. But I’m glad I did, because if I hadn’t, you might not be here with me right now. From the moment we met, I wanted this. I wanted to be as close to you as I could possibly get. Now, I have you… And I feel like you might have fallen for me just as hard as I have fallen for you.”

Steve took my hand in his and placed it on his heart, then placed his own over mine. I lifted my free hand and put it over his hand on my heart. “I have, Star. And when I promised to stay beside you, I meant it. As a friend, as a solider, and as a man who cares for you. I’ll be here to teach you, to comfort you, and to keep you safe, whenever you might need me. Please know that you can count on me.”

My eyes filled with tears and I buried myself in his chest. “Steve…” I cried. “You have no idea how much that means to me.”

He held me there, in his arms, until we both drifted off to sleep.