Status: New chapters coming! Updating when I can!

Pawns of War

Rain pattered down on the roof. It was quiet, and Clare stood in the dark, cold living room. She was terrified to make a sound, certain that he who must not be named would find her if she did. But even the pitter-patter of the rain seemed too loud for the situation she was currently placed in.

Small puffs of visible air escaped her lips as she tried her very best to keep calm. Her heart beat at her chest. “What if he finds me? What if he finds Harry or Draco? How painful will our deaths be?”

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters that come from J.K. Rowling's masterpiece series of Harry Potter. Those that are my own will be listed in the character section. This fan-fiction is out of my love for the novels and movies of Harry Potter. I will do everything in my power to stick with the original timeline created by J.K. Rowling, but due to the nature of fan-fictions, it is likely I will mess up at some point. Please do not get mad. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I am enjoying writing it!

- Kayla
  1. Prologue: Fall 1997
    Seventh Year: Present Day
  2. Of the Kind: Fall 1991
    First Year: Flashback
  3. Distortion: Fall 1992
    Second Year: Flashback
  4. Contained: Fall 1997
    Seventh Year: Present Day
  5. Atonement: Fall 1993
    Third Year: Flashback
  6. Discomfort: Fall 1997
    Seventh Year: Present Day
  7. Paranoia: Fall 1993
    Third Year: Flashback
  8. A Winters Ball: Winter 1994
    Fourth Year: Flashback
  9. Conditions: Winter 1994
    Fourth Year: Flashback