I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Thanksgiving

I'm wake up and grab my phone and see that it's nine. I sigh and get up and get in the shower. I get out and do my hair then get dress. I walk downstairs and see Ken is in the kitchen talking to Jade and Mike. I kiss Mike's head.

"Good morning," he said.
"Morning," I said.
"I'm hungry."
"What you want?"
"It's ten," Ken said.

I look at Ken.

"Lunch is at one right?" I ask.
"Yes."

I look at Mike.

"What you want form Hardy's?" I ask.

Jade looks at me and I flip him off.

"I want to go with you," He said.
"Ok. Go get your shoes on."

I go and get shoes on and see Whitney coming.

"Want Starbucks or anything from Hardy's?" I ask.
"I come."

I nod my head and go to my car and make sure Mike is in right. Whitney gets in and I drive to Hardy's and order food for everyone before going to Starbucks and get Whitney drink and my tea. I drive back home. I get the food out and set it on counter.

"Mike, go take a shower," I told him since he ate on the way home.
"Ok Mommy."

He runs upstairs and Jades looks at me then Ken.

"What?" Ken asks as he takes my cup from my hand.
"I know at some time kids learn to take showers by themselves," Jade said.
"I go in at the end and make sure he's clean and the soap is out of his hair," I said.
"Ok."

Jade looks at me as I take a bite of food.

"You never complain that he's growing up to fast," Jade said.
"Babies suck," I said.

Jade looks at me and laugh a little.

"Kids are great," I said.

I grab my cup form Ken and glare at him.

"You need to go get dress. You’re not be going to a thanksgiving dinner in gym clothes," I told him.
"What should I wear?"
"Nice but casual clothes," I said.
"Got it."

I nod my head and he kisses my forehead before going upstairs.

"So are you going to have another kid?" Jade asks.
"Yeah. At least one, I want a girl but no more than three kids."
"Ken knows that right?"
"Yeah. Ken also knows how I am about babies. He thinks it's funny."

He nods his head and I finish eating before going upstairs and make sure Mike is done in the shower before going to his room and get shirts for him to put on. I put them down on the bed then go to my room and start doing my make-up. Ken warps his arms around me and I smile at him.

"Will this be bad?" Ken asks.
"I hope not."

He laughs and I kiss his lips. I grab my bag and a jacket then go downstairs and I smile seeing as Mike is playing with his bikes and his hair is fixed. I grab the pies and put them in the car. Mike came in carrying the brownies I made. I grab it and put it in the car. Ken came with the cookies and I put it in. I count everything and nod my head seeing we got everything we spouse to bring. I get in the car and Ken starts driving to Ryan's and Lindsay’s. Ken pulls up and we get out. I grab things form the trunk and Jade came and grab a pie from my hands.

"Ask for help," He said.
"Why? People just come."

He shakes his head and we go inside. My dad looks at me as I set the pies down. I grab the brownies from Mike and he smiles at me. I go over to my dad and then look and see Ken is staying away. I hug my dad and he kisses my head.

"You made pies?" He asks.
"We need pie on thanksgiving."

He laughs and looks at Mike. Mike waves at him.

"Hi Grandpa," Mike said.
"Hi Mike. How do you like racing?"
"It was fun."

I pick Mike up and set him down on the couch as Mike start talking about his race. I walk over Blake and he hugs me tight.

"Thank you for making me a pie," He said.
"You’re welcome," I said.

He smiles at me and goes over to Mike and my dad. I walk over to the kitchen and see my mom, Meghan, Lindsay and Whitney already in the kitchen cooking. Lindsay smiles at me. I smile and she hands me a glass of wine.

"No thanks," I said.
"What?" She asks.
"She doesn't drink it," Whitney said.

Lindsay looks at her then at me. I smile and get a cup of water. I look over at Ken and see he's talking to Ryan. I lean against the wall and talk to them a little while they cook but they kept me out of the kitchen. I walk out after a while and go to the living room and my dad with Ken's phone and they are sitting next to each other while Mike is playing with the waffle blocks with Blake while Jade and Ryan play with Jade's son. Ken looks at me and smiles at me. I smile and go over and sit down and he kisses the side of my face.

"When is Mike racing next?" My dad asks.
"Next Saturday," I said.
"What about during the season?"
"He's not racing then."
"Are you should that good? You have to start kids younger than what I did with Ryan and tried to do with you."

I glare at him. My mom came out and looks at me.

"Why did you leave the kitchen?" She asks.
"You didn’t want my help or talk to me," I said.
"I want to know about my other grandson so besides that what is there to talk about with you?"

I nod my head. Ken laid his hand on the back of my neck. I lean my head on his shoulder. He kisses my head. Mike came to me. I smile at him and he holds his arms out. I grab him and set him on my lap. He turns and squishes my face and kiss my nose.

"Thanks baby," I told him.
"Uncle Blake told me that you played with little waffle blocks," Mike said.
"Yeah. I can't find any."
"What happen to yours?"
"Grandma and Grandpa got rid of them when Uncle Blake and I didn't play with them a lot," I said.

He looks at me then at Ken. Ken leans his head next to Mike so they are not touching but close.

"Mommy is upset," Mike said to him.
"I know."
"Mommy gets upset a lot with grandpa and Grandma."
"Yes she does."
"Is it because they don't like you?"
"Not all the time."
"Most of the time."

Ken kisses his forehead.

"Go play ok buddy?" Ken asks.
"You deal with it?" Mike asks.
"Yeah."

He nods his head and kisses my head and goes over to the waffle blocks again. I look up and see everyone is a little shocked. I get up and walk to the kitchen.

"How's lunch going?" I ask.
"It got quite," Whitney said.
"Mike knows a lot more than people thought."

They all look at me. I bit my lip and open the fridge to hide.

"What was that?" My mom asks.
"Mike trying to grasp what was going on," I said.
"What happen?" Lindsay asks.
"Mike just got up and told Ken we make Jezebel upset most of the time it's about him," My mom said.
"How does he know that?"

I look at Lindsay then see they are all a little shocked.

"Kids hear things," I said.
"Kids wouldn't bring it up like he did," My mom said.
"This is the first time it really has happen where he was in the same room mom. Normally I gotten him out of the room before you upset me."
"So he goes and be rude?"

Meghan looks at me.

"What happen?" She asks.
"I was upset with both of my parents and Mike came up ask about waffle blocks and then told Ken that Ken is often the problem of why I'm upset at my parents then went and play when Ken told him."
"That's not normal," Lindsay said.
"It's Mike. He's not a normal kid."
"I thought he got cured."

I look at Lindsay wondering how she thinks he can be cured.

"Linds it's a disorder. You don't get cure of a disorder you cope with it. I have him coping with it quite well but he's coping with it," I said.
"You took him out of pre-school," Lindsay said.
"We moved in with Ken which was a drive and really I wanted some time with my son alone."

I hear Mike yelling making me run to the living room and Mike runs to me. I grab him and hold him to my chest and look around. Ken gets up and leads me out to the back.

"What happen?" I ask worried about Mike.
"Your dad pushed him. I was trying to get your dad to backed off but I think that made it worse."

I sigh and sit down and kiss Mike's forehead and hold him to my chest tight as he shakes. I lay my head on top of his head.

"Anything for me to do?" Ken asks.
"No," I said.

He nods his head and kisses my head. Mike looks at me and I kiss his head.

"All better?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Good. I won't leave ok," I said.
"I want to go home."

I sigh and lay my head on his forehead.

"What about we just eat lunch? Then we go home after. No dessert but we will go to Disneyworld?" I asks.
"Ok."

I nod my head and kiss his head. I look at Ken and he nods his head at me. I set Mike down and warp my arms around Ken. He kisses the top of my head.

"I'm sorry," Ken said.
"For what?"
"Something."

I laugh and kiss his lips. He lays his head on my forehead. I smile and look at him.

"I'm sorry for them," I said.
"It's fine. I get a trip to Disneyworld."

I laugh and lay my head in his neck. Ken kisses my head. I let him go and go to the door and see Mike is looking inside. I pick him up and kiss his head. I walk inside with Ken and know some of the family was watching us. I go over to Whitney.

"Are the pies in?" I ask.
"Oh no not yet."

I go in the kitchen to tell Lindsay and see the turkey out. I go and put the oven to the temperature I want. Lindsay came and looks at me.

"The pies aren't cooked?" She asks.
"Nope so they are warm when you eat them. I putting them in right now," I said.
"Ok."

I smile and look and see Mike is sitting on Ken's Lap playing on his phone as my brothers and dad are watching the football game. I lean against the wall and Meghan hugs me.

"How long are you and Blake out here?" I ask.
"A few more days," she said.
"We need to get together," I said.
"I will love to see the house. Whitney said that it's something amazing."
"She's talking about my kitchen."

She laughs and I look as the oven make the noise. I go over and get the pies in. Lindsay came in and smiles at us.

"Time to eat," She said.

I get a cup of water for me and Mike. I go to the dining room and see Ken is sitting down so he's towards the end where my parents are not. I sit down and kiss Mike's forehead. My dad prayed and we start getting food. Mike looks at stuffing and look at me.

"Try it," I said.
"It looks like puke," Mike said.
"Take a bite."
"Fine."
"A good bite."

He takes a bite and sallow it.

"No," Mike said.
"Ok you tried it now you know."

He nods his head and start eating the turkey.

"Mike didn't get a roll," Jade said.
"He doesn't eat bread," I said.
"Why?"
"I don't like it," Mike said.
"But it's bread," Jade said.
"I don't like it."

Jade looks at me.

"He never has," I said.
"But it's bread. How can someone not like bread. What about sandwich?"
"Lettuce warp," Mike said.

Jade looks at me and I smirk at him.

"I will shut up now," He said.
"Good."

I eat what's on my plate and look at Mike who is just playing with the stuffing.

"All done?" I ask.
"Yes."

I kiss his head. I look at Ken and see he's done eating. I lean over and see he had to only get a little bit of food.

"Are you full?" I ask.
"Yeah."

Mike leans against my side. I kiss his head and rub his back.

"Full?" I ask.
"I'm full," Mike said.

I nod my head and my phone timer goes off. I get up and take the pies out of the oven. I go over and see Mike is on Ken's Lap leaning against him. Ryan stands up and I hug him.

"We going to go home," I said.
"Mike will be fine," Ryan said.
"I told him that we eat lunch then go home."
"But this teaches him how to get his way."

I turn and look at Ryan and glare at him.

"You don't understand what was going on with Mike. Look at him. He's not fully over it," I said.

Ryan looks over and I turn and see Mike is hiding in Ken's neck talking to Jade.

"That's not how Mike is around our family. He needs to be home and recharge," I said.
"Ok."

I hug him and go over and run my hand over Mike's head. He looks at me.

"Ready to go home?" I asks.
"Yes."

I nod my head and look at everyone.

"We going to go home," I said.

Lindsay looks at me then at Ryan and Ryan shakes his head.

"Ok. So great to have the family all together," Lindsay said.

I nod my head and grab Mike and he lays his head in my neck. I go and hug everyone.

"I will bring your dishes back," Whitney said.
"Thanks. The pie is done," I said.
"Pie time," Blake said.

I smile and go out and grab my bag and put my shoes on and go out and see Ken is waiting at the door. He grabs Mike form me and we walk to the car.

"Home before Disneyworld?" Ken asks.
"No."

Ken nods his head and drives to Disneyworld.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit
The House