I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

House Tour

I'm sitting outside watching Ken and Mike ridding around the track together. Jade came over and sit down.

"Mom and dad want to come over," He said.
"They have to be nice to Ken," I said.
"Right. Blake and Meghan?"
"They can come too."
"Ok Whitney and I are going over to Ryan's."

I nod my head and hug him tight.

"Is there anything I can do to get them to not hate him?" I ask.
"Maybe they should spend the night here," He said.
"Why?"
"To see that he's a good guy. He treats you like I princess. You get everything you want."

I nod my head and look over and see Ken is talking to Mike at the side.

"He rides similar to you," Jade said.
"Adam and Ryan say the same thing," I said.
"You don't see it?"
"I never have seen me ride."

He nods his head goes inside. I grab my phone and start looking at the places we want the wedding to be at. Ken came over and I hand him his water bottle.

"When do you want to get married?" I ask.
"After the season," Ken said.
"Ok."
"Whenever your dress is ready."

I nod my head and look at my calendar.

"End of August?" I ask.
"That sounds good,” I ask.
"Any color you don't want?"
"Light colors."
"Purple?"
"None of that barely there light purple."
"I got it stick to dark and bold purple," I said.
"Yes."
"Ok. Bridal party?"
"Your sister in-laws?"
"And Taylor."
"Of course Taylor. The girl you actually talk about wedding planning to."

I glare at him and he sits down beside me and pulls me in his lap.

"My parents might be coming over," I said.
"Ok."
"So will Blake and Meghan."

He nods his head and I kiss his lips before grabbing my phone.

"Do you mind that your sisters aren't in it?" I ask.
"No. I understand why you guys aren't close."
"Should Whitney be in the wedding party?"
"Is Liam going to be part of the wedding?"
"Are you going to have Jade in the wedding party?"
"Yes."
"So she can't so she can be there and deal with him."
"To deal with him?"
"He can have a meltdown. It's just better to have a parent there with him."
"What about Mike?"
"Ryan."

He nods his head. I sigh and look at him.

"We need a guest list," I said.
"You know everyone we talk to."

I laugh and push him away.

"What about people in Germany?" I ask.
"I will add it and ask my parents."

I nod my head and Ken kisses my head.

"We got it down to two places right?" He asks.
"Yeah."
"How do we pick a place?"
"One is a lot bigger than the other."
"Let's go and get a tour of both then figure out what we like better and we just make the guest work if we like the smaller one better."
"Ok."

He kisses my head and I smile at him and kiss his lips. He pulls away and looks over at the track. I lean back watching Mike ridding the track Ken made for him.

"He likes racing," I said.
"He's having fun doing it."

I nod my head and he kisses the top of my head.

“Is he going to do it more when his bar is out right?" Ken said.
"Yeah, but it’s not going to be much more. I don’t think it’s right to miss your race for one for him right now."
"I figure once he's 13 at the oldest I got to be done racing if he's still showing interest in it.”

I nod my head and he kisses my head.

"Having fun is most important and making friends," Ken said.

I smile and kiss his lips. My phone rings making me grab it and see it's Blake.

"Hey Blake," I said.
"Hey are you at guys home?" He asks.
"Yeah are you at the gate?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Get out and see if it's locked. We often leave it unlock while we are here since it really just stops cars from coming over."
"Ok see you."
"See you."

I hang up and get up.

"Blake is at least here," I told Ken.
"Ok."

I get up and go to the kitchen and fill water bottles up. I go back outside and see Ken is looking at Mike. I set the bottles down. I go back inside and hear a knock on the door. I go and open it and see Blake, Meghan and my parents.

"Hey," I said smiling at them.

I hug Blake and Meghan.

"Where is Mike?" Blake asks.
"He's riding outside," I said moving so they can come in.
 
I look and see my parents looking around.

"Want a tour?" I ask.
"That sounds nice," Meghan said.

I smile at her.

"I want to see Mike," Blake said.
"Me too," My dad said.

I go and point to the door.

“That’s the door," I told them.

They go outside and I see Ken is out there still. I go over where Meghan and my mom are. I look and see them looking at some of the drawings I have been doing since I haven't worked since I move in with Ken.

"These are so good," Meghan said.
"Oh Thanks," I said looking since Ken hanged them up without me knowing one day when we were still unpacking things form boxes.

My mom looks at round and point to the hooks.

"Oh yeah, that's for coats and bags. You can put them on that," I said.
"Do we take our shoes off?" Meghan asks.
"You don't have to but you can," I said.
"Why do you have a shoe rack then?" My mom asks.
"A place for Mike to put his shoes that is not upstairs since he doesn't like wearing them."
"Oh ok."

I show them around the living room and where the bathroom is.

"Got a full bathroom down here," My mom said as we go upstairs.
"Yeah, it's next to the bedroom down there," I said as I open the door to one the guest room that is across the hall from Mike.
"We didn't see that one," Meghan said looking in the room.
"That's the room Ken what's his parents to have. It's not really done yet since they are in Germany for another two or three weeks. Then it's mainly California."

She nods her head. I point to the door.

"That's where Jade and Whitney are staying it has a connected bathroom," I said as I go to Mike's room.
"You didn't give Mike that room?" My mom asks.
"He wanted his room. You can see outside."

I go to Mike's window and Meghan smiles since we can see all the guys and the track where Mike is ridding still. I bit my lip hoping he has stopped to get some water. I go to my and Ken's room and my mom looks around as I stay at the door.

"Where are your books?" Meghan asks.
"Outside. I show you."

She nods her head. I go to the on clave that had shelves that have my books where I can see the track.

"What is getting built?" She asks.
"A garage for the bikes. Depending on how well Ken dose is whether or not the team pays for it and he gets everything he wants or he has to cut it down. The barn or stables are going to be for equipment he going to get in a few years," I said.
"And you can sit up here and read and watch them."

I nod my head as I see Mike get off and Ken hands him his water bottle and start talking to him. My mom came and I know she's looking at Ken and Mike.

"So that's all?" My mom asks.
"Up here. There the kitchen and playroom still,” I said.

I go downstairs and show them that and Meghan looks at the kitchen and smiles at me.

"This is a great kitchen. It's open but there is counter spaces for days with the bar table thing here,” Meghan said.

I nod my head and point to the room.

"That's the dining room. I forget about it at times,” I said.

She laughs and we go inside and she warps her arm around me.

"I like it," She said.
"Thanks."
"I don’t get half of the posters or why there is 42 in a lot of the rooms."

My mom looks at me.

"That's form a movie you like," She said.
"It's a book too but yeah. The posters are mostly from that too. A few are from Videogames."
"Dose Ken like the book or Movie?"
"Yeah we watch the movie a lot. He actually read the book twice I think."

My mom looks at me and I smile at her.

"Come on let's go see the guys," I said wanting to check up on Mike.

Meghan nods her head and start talking to me as we go outside. I look and see Ken coming he smiles at me. I grab his arm seeing he got Mike's water bottle.

"Has he taken a break?" I ask.
"Yeah right when you went in. He needs more water."

I nod my head and he kisses my lips and I smile at him.

"Go talk to him. He was a little upset that you weren't out here,” Ken said.

I smile and go over and Mike came to me and starts talking to me about the track. I sit down and he sits down on my lap and start squish my face while he goes on about how it is to ride. I kiss is forehead.

"Are you feeling ok?" I ask him.
"Can I have a cookie?" He asks.
"Yeah."
"Ok and more water."

I nod m head and Ken came and hand him the water bottle. Mike drinks some of it and Ken hands him a cookie. Mike eats if before going to his bike. My dad went over and Mike gets his helmet on and Ken goes over and make sure Mike is gear up right and step back as my dad starts the bike up and Mike gets on and ride away. I look at Mike rides out at the course. Blake came and sit down next to me.

"He loves this," Blake said.
"Yeah, I know. He loves racing too,” I said.
"Not such big fan of that."
"Just worry about things."

He nods his head and pats my leg as he looks at Mike. My dad came over and sits down in the chair next to me.

"He rides smooth," My dad said.
"Yep," I said looking where Ken is watching Mike and his phone making me clam down knowing he's looking at his heart rate monitor we go attach to our phones.

"What is so interesting on Ken's phone?" My mom asks.
"You should go ask him," I said.

She looks at me then at Ken but didn't move to get closer. I grab my water bottle and go over to Ken and warp my arms around him. He shows me the heart monitor.

"He should go inside for a while," I said.
"Yeah."
"He has been ridding since seven in the morning."

Ken nods his head and get on his bike and ride out where Mike is then they come ridding in. Mike stops and I take off his helmet and goggles and he looks at me.

"Your heart rate is high," I told him.
"I took breaks," He said pouting at me.
"And you are going to go take one and watch a movie."
"Ok."

He walks to the room and I go and help him get his boots off and he gets dress. I whip my hand around his head to fix his hair. He goes to the living room and look at the movies.

"Nemo," Mike said looking at Ken.
 
Ken grabs it and put it in. I grab the pillow and hand it to Ken and he puts it at his head as he lies down on the ground. I grab the other one and Ken grabs it and put it on his chest and Mike lays down and cuddles up him. I start the movie as the rest of the family came in and I know my parents are a little shocked seeing Mike particle on Ken's chest since he only really cuddle with me. Mike start watching the movie and I get up and go to the kitchen. Meghan came in and smiles at me. I get a cup of tea and hold it out to her she nods her head. I grab a cup and pour it and hand it to her.

"That is adorable" Meghan said.
"I know but I think everything Ken dose with Mike is cute."

She laughs and smiles at me.

"What did you guys do yesterday after you guys left?" She asks.
"We went to Disneyworld."
"Dose Mike like it?"
"He loves to go."

I grab my phone and pull up pictures of Mike at Disneyland.

"That's form most of the trips this year," I said.

She starts flipping through the pictures.

"You need to post pictures," She said.
"Why?"
"I want to get updates of my nephew. Jade dose too."

I nod my head knowing that Jade often tell me that I just need to set up a instgram for family to update them on Mike's stuff. Blake came in and I smile at him.

"Everything ok?" I asks him.
"Yeah. I think mom and dad understand Ken a little more."

I smile happy about that.

"So am I in the wedding party?" He asks.
"I don't know. I know Ken wants Adam and Jade."
"What about yours?"
"Lindsay, Taylor and Meghan."

They look at me.

"What about Whitney?" Blake asks.
"Who will watch Liam then?"

Blake looks at me then Meghan.

"He was good at our wedding," Blake said.
"He was younger," Meghan said.
"What about Mike?"
"Ryan will watch him."

Blake nods his head and pout at me. I go in to the candy jar and grab one and throw it at him.

"Throw candy at me," Blake said.
"Yeah eat it. It's form Halloween and both me and Mike won't eat it," I told him.
"What about what I gave you?"
"Gone. Me and Mike only like a few candies and Ken can't have any."

He nods his head and we stay in the kitchen and talk till Mike comes and I smile at him as he gets up on the chair.

"Water?" I ask.
"Yes."

I go and hand him a cup of water and he drinks it. I kiss his head and he looks at me.

"Can I go ride now?" He asks.
"Let me talk to Ken."
"Ok."

Ken came and kisses my forehead.

"Are you done ridding today?" I ask.
"No. Why?"
"Just wondering."
"Ok."

He kisses my head and Mike fallows him to the garage. I look at Blake.

"Are you guys going to stay for dinner?" I ask.
"No. We are going out with just Jade and Whitney."

I nod my head and my mom came inside.

"Are you and dad staying for dinner?" I ask her.
"No we are going over to Ryan's and Lindsay's."

I nod my head Mike stick his head in.

"We are done," He said.

I get up and get my shoes and go outside and make sure he's all gear up before starting his bike and he gets on and rides away to the track. I grab my sun glasses and put them on and sit down in the chair watching Mike ride around with Ken ridding a different part of the track. The door opens making me look and see Jade and Whitney. They came in and I see Liam isn't with them.

"Where is Liam?" My mom asks.
"He's asleep," Whitney said.
"Ok."

Jade sits down next to me and point to Mike.

"Blake who dose he reminds you how he rides?" Jade asks.
"Jazzy," Blake said.

I cringe at the nickname Blake use making Jade look at me.

"You ok?" Jade asks.
"I don't like that nick name," I mumble.
"I never got why he calls you it. I prefer Jezz."
"That's fine. Jezzy is fine."

Jade nods his head. My phone rings making me see it’s Ryan asking if Mike is ridding. I text him yes and get up and go over where Ken can see me. He rides to me and Mike is right behind him.

"Go on Mike," I yell so he can hear me.

He goes back to ridding to track. Ken takes off his helmet and look at me.

"I think Ryan wants to come over," I said.
"That's fine."

I nod my head and look at him. He smiles at me.

"I was left alone in a room with your parents and nothing happen. Progress," He said.

I kiss his lips and walk over again and hear there is a knock on the door. I go over and open the door and see its Ryan and Lindsay.

"What did the house feel alone now?" I ask.
"Yes," Ryan said.

I laugh and Ryan ruffles my hair. Ryan goes out. Lindsay hugs me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," She said.
"It's fine."

She nods her head and we go outside and I see the guys are over at the track watching Mike ride. I sit back down and look out at the guys.

"So how is wedding planning going?" My mom asks.
"It's going ok. We are looking at places soon to figure out things then everything will be easy from then on."

They all look at me.

"No finding a place is easy," Lindsay said.
"Yeah. The little details are the problems," Meghan said.
"True if we go to the smaller venue cutting the guest list will be hard."
"How about we figure out your wedding party?" Lindsay said.
"Oh I got that done."
"Really have you asked anyone?"
"I'm looking for the best invites," I said
"Ok."

She nods her head and look around.

"What are you guys doing for dinner?" Lindsay asks.
"Don't know," I said.

Mike comes and I see Ryan is fallowing him. Mike stops and Ryan puts his bike on the stand. Mike grabs his water bottle.

"Having fun?" I ask.
"Yeah."

I run my hand through his hair.

"Am I’m racing tomorrow?" He asks.
"No the next weekend,” I said.
"With Tate?"
"I think so."

He nods his head and walk to his bike. I grab his water bottle and see it's empty. I go inside and fill it up then grab my fox fake fur vest and put it on. I walk outside and put my hands in my pocket.

"Are you cold?" Lindsay asks.
"I'm fine now," I said.

She looks at me and I smile at her.

"So when is the engagement party?" Lindsay asks.
"We don't need that," I said.
"Of course you do."
"No. We didn't need a home warming party so why do we need this."
 
"When are you coming to California for A1?" Whitney asks.
"The Friday or Saturday before Christmas. Mike got a three weeks a break so it's Phoenix when we come back."
"Maybe you should spend time in back home for Christmas," Lindsay said.
"That's a great idea," My mom said.
"It will be cold," I mumble thinking about winters.
"It's cold now."
"There isn't snow on the ground. I don't like the snow."

My mom nods her head.

"There is Easter. It's tends to not be bad at Easter," I said since I know I have to go back to Minnesota to make my parents happy.
"And Spring Creek," My mom said.
"It's around Mike's Birthday might spend some time home."

My phone rings making me see its Ricky. I get up and go to the house and answer while walking upstairs.

"Hey Ricky," I said.
"Hey. How are you doing?" He asks.
"Good. Ken is ridding now."
"That's good. He's talked to you right?"
"About how in two days he's leaving to do testing?"
"Yeah. Not to happy with that."
"I understand. What do you want?"
"While Ken is doing things for behind the dream."
"What did Ken say?"
"He laughed in my face. He forgets that I know you."
"We will talk about it."
"Last year when you said that and it end up with you agree you will talk to Transworld or Dirt shark at least 5 times a year."
"So?"
"You what do you have to win this year."
"I got a couple ones."
"One being what?"
"One being that I don't get on the podium pictures with him. I might be in those now."
"See you later. Mike needs to come to the farm."
"He will soon."
"Ok. Bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and sit down and look outside as I see everyone talking and watching Mike. I go outside and Ken looks at me. I go over and kiss his cheek.

"Ricky called me," I said.
"Behind the Dream?" Ken asks.

I nod my head and he warps his arm around me a little tighter.

"Hey if your leaving in 2 days to go testing. You won't be here to watch Mike race," I said.
"I will talk to people about that."

I nod my head and he kisses my head.

"I won't miss one of his races," Ken said.

I nod my head and he kisses my head. I smile and Jade came and hugs me and I see he has Liam in his arms.

"See you two later. We going to go eat," he said.

I nod my head and Whitney, Meghan, and Blake hug me and said by to me and Ken before they leave. I look and see it's really later then I want to start cooking.

"What you want?" I ask.
"Late?" He asks.
"Thirty minutes its fine."

He nods his head. Lindsay hugs me and then Ken.

"We are going to go. So are your parents," She said.
"Ok."

I go and hug my parents and Ryan. They leave and I see Ryan and Ken did a fist bump with each other and before he leaves. Ken kisses my head.

"You want prawns?" Ken asks looking at Mike.
"Yes," Mike said.
"Ok let's get change in clothes and we will go get some."
"Why?" I ask.
"Your parents and me had a great visit so celebrate is in order. Your dad talk to me about bike set up for him. I think that was a success."

I nod my head and they get on the bikes and go to the garage to clean up for dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit\
The House