I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Play

I'm sitting down at the bar looking up ways to ask people to be my braids maids knowing I need to get that done before Lindsay gets really mad at me. Ken came and I smile at him.

"Jade and Whitney left," He said.
"Yeah, we got the house to ourselves," I said.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm looking up funny ways to tell people there my bridesmaids."
"Ask."
"Right ask."

He looks at me and I smile at him.

"I got the perfect card for you to send out,” I said.
"No."
"Please."

He looks at me and I pout. He sighs and came over and I show him.

"Fine, so I need three?" He asks.
"I guess."
"Ok I can do three."
"Good."

He nods his head and looks at me.

"Do you think Mike will be more evolve then being the ring barrier?" Ken asks.
"No. When are you going to California?" I ask.
"Sunday, I got some testing done the week of Monster cup. It wasn't everything but it was a start."
"That's good."

He kisses my head and I smile at him. My phone rings and I look and see it's my alarm to get Mike. I look and buy two of the cards I'm looking at and then get up and go to my car and drive to Mike's school. I go inside and see Mike is coloring with Ava still. I go to his cubbies and check his papers out walking to him.

"When are you getting your tree?" Ava said.
"Ava," A guy said.

She looks and smiles at him.

"That's Mike's mommy Daddy," She said.
"Thank you. Come on let's go."
"Is Mommy feeling better?"
"Yes."

Ava hugs Mike then smiles at me.

"Bye Mike's Mommy," She said.
"Bye Ava," I said.

She leaves with the man and Mike picks up the crayons. I look at the bottom of the page and see it's almost demanding both parents to come to the play. I take Mike to the car and drive home. I get out and hang his backpack up and walk inside the kitchen and see Ken with the food on the table. I go over and kiss his lips.

"You are pissed off," He said.
"Parties, it’s just seems so much to do," I said.
"Chad says it's because we are sending him to a private school."
"I get it. I mean there is not a lot these kids need to learn so party for holidays make sense but I really don't like them."
"You like Rachel."
"Yeah. I'm just wondering if it's really worth staying here that extra day for him to just go to a party."
"Talk to the teacher tomorrow to see when it really is worth. I love you to coming earlier."

I sigh since the teacher seems to think Mike is mean and rued.

"Or I can talk to the teacher tomorrow?" Ken said.
"I got it," I said.
"Talk to the younger one who doesn't think you son is a bully and seem to understand how Mike works."

I nod my head and he kisses my head. Mike came in and sits down in his seat.

"You want to go to the ranch?" Ken asks Mike.
"Yeah."
"Ok let's eat lunch."

We eat and talk about what Mike did in school. I get up and make a snack bag for Mike and grab the bag Ken takes and see it's empty and pack it for him. I grab the water bottles and fill them up then go and grab the ice chest and put the water jug in it and put the ice packs in then the water bottles. Ken kisses my head.

"Are you coming or going to stay?" He asks.
"I come. I can do the wedding things there."
"Ok."

I get up and grab my camera bag and put my lap top in it and grab my water bottle. I lock the door and go out to the garage and see Ken is packing up Mike's Gear bag and Mike is in his gear already. I shake my head a little and put my bag in the back and go and get my team jacket, blankets and jackets for Mike and Ken. I put them in the seat in the back and get in my seat and Ken gets in.

"Both of your gears bags?" I ask.
"Yes," Ken said.
"Both bikes and gas?"
"Yes."
"Snacks and cooler?"
"Yes."

I nod my head and Ken starts driving away.

"Where you ridding Wednesday?" I ask looking at my phone.
"Ranch all week, and not going till lunch time. Going to start testing after lunch," Ken said.
"Before lunch you train then?"
"Yeah. Back in the grove. Why do you ask."
"To take a tour of the venues for the wedding."
"How involve am I going to be?"
"Like how much are you going to be taking out of training for?"
"Yes."
"Tours, Cake, Food and Drinks. So three might be four or five. Not a lot."
"Ok good."

I Nod my head and he pat my leg.

"Oh and Pictures. Those are going to be taken this week too."
"Really?"
"Yeah one photographer works with both places and they are really good high recommended."
"Can all three be on Wednesday?"
"The Photographer hasn't gotten back to me."
"I see if I can take time off to test for that."

I nod my head and lean my head back.

"So who should be in my wedding party?" He asks.
"You said Jade."
"Right. Who else?"
"Adam," I said.
"Sounds good. Since we force him to do things."

I shake my head.

"There is your practice machine and the one you take jet skiing," I said.
"Don't learn my friend’s name."
"They have wired names and you can also invite someone for Germany. Your brother in law or friends there you still talk to. I don't know all your friends."
"I know your friends."
"Who are my friends?"
"Mathilde."
"You were team mates with her husband for three years."
"Jessica."
"Your team mates with her husband going on your third year."
"Taylor and Spencer."
"They are family," Mike and I said around the same time.
"Emily," Ken said excited."
"Your friend's little sister. I know both of your brother in-laws names. I just wouldn't know which one you will choose."
"Dose this makes sense," Ken said.
"What?"
"The disproportion with friends?"
"Yeah. You make me go out and deal with people and I make you relax at home alone. Telling you there is more to life then friends."
"Like family."
"And video games."

He laughs making me smile. He starts asks me question about the wedding till we get to the ranch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit