I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Engagement Party

I pull up home after dropping Mike off and see Ken is back from his bike ride. I go inside and go upstairs and see Ken in his closet looking around.

"Stuck on what to wear?" I ask.
"We are going on the tours and then the engagement photos," He said.
"I know. Jeans and a shirt that is nice with no big logos on it."

He nods his head. I kiss his lips.

"Then I will do your hair," I said.
"Thank you."

I smile and go to the bathroom and do my make-up. I grab my bags and pack them for anything I might need today and Ken came in. I did his hair how he likes it and he looks at me.

"You look great," He said.
"Thanks let's go look at these places."

He nods his head. We walk outside and I put the bag in the back and sit down.

"What's in the bags?" Ken asks.
"Make-up and hair," I said.
"Ok."
"Just say yes like normal," I said.
"Sounds good."

I grab his phone and turn on Penny wise making Ken look at me.

"I remember a time you asked to change music in my car," He said.
"I remember a time that you had this band playing when I will be in the car to make me happy."

He laughs a little and I smile and kiss his cheek.

"You also told me to stop asking you at one point too," I said.
"Shut up," He said.

I laugh and he starts rubbing his thumb on the hand he's holding.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.
"Good why?" I ask.
"Marriage has caused you to have a panic attack before. We are putting things to make it real."
"I already spent 6,000 on a wedding dress alone I think it's real."
"Do you love it?"
"Yeah not happy with the price."
"You never happy with the price of your clothes."

I nod my head and look out the window since I have miss working but I feel like this is the life Ken wants to have.

"Talk to me about what is getting to you," Ken said.
"I want to go back to work," I said.
"That's all?"
"Yeah. What do you think about it?"
"Yes."

I laugh and hit his arm.

"I figure you will be going back to work sometime. I thought it was going to be three or four months ago," He said.

I look at him and he smiles at me.

"So you really don't mind?" I ask.
"No. I meet you while you worked. You also have a hard time taking things. I know you have a thing about making your own money too."
"I always feel like a victim."
"So house wife isn't your choice in life. You know that now."

I nod my head and kiss his cheek and laugh a little seeing I got lip gloss on him.

"You got glitter on me again didn't you?" He asks.
"Yes I did."

He sighs and I grab a napkin and whip it off his face. He parks at the big lake house. We get out and go inside and they show us around and then we walk back in to the car and Ken starts deriving back to the smaller place.

"I didn't like it. The inside area looked stupid," I said.
"I didn't like that we couldn't get married in front of the water," Ken said.

I laugh and shake my head and talk about some things I did like as he drives to the smaller place. He parks and we walk in and they show us around and I like it a lot better. I look at Ken as he is looking around the reception area while the worker gets a paper to give us numbers for things.

"I like it," I said.
"We get married at the beach looking place?" He asks.
"Yeah. They say it has a cover so that it's not in the sun and you can see the water," I said.
"Right."
"Then the Garden area is to go get drunk on before they come in here and eat."
"We are going to have at least three kids is it a good idea to have a fountain?" He asks.
"Mike is the only one who doesn't know how to swim."
"Maybe that should change."
"You can't get him in water. He doesn't want baths anymore either."
"Accidents happen. We have a pool at the house."
"He knows how to not drown. I want to get married here. I guess we can go find a other place to eat if you don’t like this room or we just keep it outside."

Ken looks at me and sits on the fountain.

"We get married here Bells," Ken said holding out a hand.

I grab his hand and he pulls me to his chest. I warp my arms around his neck as he warps his arms around my waist.

"Is Mike scared of the water like you?" He asks.
"He almost drowned in Australia. He got stuck on seaweed," I said.
"Explains why he really doesn't touch big body of water."
"Yep."

He kisses my lips and I smile at him.

"We are done with this?" I ask.
"Yeah."

I nod my head and Ken smiles at me. I glare at him. He start making funny faces making me laugh. He kisses my lips. I pull away hearing footsteps and see the girl coming closer with papers in her hand. Ken moves and looks at her and let me go. I move away from him and walk to the table. Ken came after a bit. She smiles at us and start explaining things and we talk to her about the dates and we get the date. We get in the car and Ken drives to the place that we are taking pictures and Ken looks at me.

"Who is picking Mike up?" Ken asks.
"Lindsay is picking him up," I said.
"Can she get him?"
"Yes. I made sure when I dropped him off and he knows to just get his stuff and wait at the door," I said.
"That's good."

I nod my head and he pulls up to the park. We go and we take a couple of the pictures the photographer wanted. I warp my arms around Ken's neck and pout at him since she wants us to walk to the next spot and my fee hurt.

"Carry you?" He asks.
"Please."

He picks me up bridal style.

"My feet hurt," I said.
"How?" He asks.
"We walked a lot today."
"Yeah, but you gone to Disneyworld with heels."
"Those are my comfy heels. I didn't wear my comfy heels today. I didn't think we be walking this much now my feet hurt."
"Do I get anything but a happy girl for this?"
"If you carry me everywhere she wants us you can listen to your horrible music all the way home," I said.
"And to the ranch?"
"Am I coming to the ranch with you?"
"You have been."
"Mike's been coming to the ranch."
"I figure he will too."
"He tends to not always to leave his uncle Ryan."
"Then you will be home alone anyways."
"Ok you win."
"Good."

I kiss his lips and he smiles at me. We get to the spot the photographer is and she smiles at us. We finish taking the pictures and she shows me some of the pictures.

"You guys are adorable," she said.
"Thank you," I said.
"You’re welcome. I will send you some in two hours to post if you want then the rest in a week."
"Thank you," I said.
"No problem. You guys were so easy."

I smile and look at Ken who is on the phone with Ricky. I go over and get in the truck. I grab my phone and call Lindsay wanting to make sure Mike is doing well.

"Hey," Lindsay said.
"Hey how's Mike?" I ask.
"He's good. He and Ryan are playing with the waffle blocks."
"Ok. Do you want us to come pick him up?"
"No. We can watch him till after dinner."
"Ok. Thank you."
"So you guys got a place set?"
"Yep and the engagement pictures all taken care of."
"That's good. See you later tonight."
"See you later."

I hang up and Ken came in.

"Mike is going to stay there till dinner," I said.
"Oh," He said.
"So right after dinner we get him and spend time with him."
"Yes."
"What Ricky wanted?"
"He is trying to get me to see that you need to be in behind the dream."
"I talk to him."
"Thank you. I prefer you being on the podium with me then talking to the camera one time about how much I train."

I laugh and Ken drives to the house. I go to the kitchen and start getting his snakes ready and stop and look at him.

"What?" He asks.
"Food," I said.
"Jimmy Johns," He said.
"Ok."
"Or we can go to Chipotle."
"Jimmy Johns is good."
"Ok."

He goes outside and pack his bike up. I put the snakes in the back and grab my lap top form the entryway then go upstairs and grab the book I'm reading and go downstairs and go inside the car. Ken picks up the sandwich on the road and drives to the ranch. Ken gets out and goes over where the team is set up. I look and see Ricky isn't here. I grab my phone and call him.

"Hello," He said.
"Get over here," I said.

I hang up and sit down in the chair that is out there that I normal sit in. I start looking on Instgram and see Brook and Taylor have post pictures of their bridesmaid card and Adam announce his acceptance. I smile seeing Lindsay thinks Taylor is the maid of honor. Ricky came over and I stand up and walk away from the team and smile at him.

"You are not happy with me," He said.
"What is the one thing you wish I do?" I ask.
"I want you in podium pictures."
"More than Behind the Dream?"
"Yes."
"Done. Drop Behind the Dream."
"Got it."
"Thank you."

I go over and sit down and grab my lap top and send the card I got Lindsay then put in the date in the weeding website. I start looking at pictures of things as Ken starts testing with the people who are here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit