I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Travel

I'm at the airport looking at Mike who is grabbing on to my pant leg rubbing an eye. I run my hand over his head knowing he's tired and ready for bed but the bags haven't come down. My phone rings making me look and see it's Ken.

"Hey," I said.
"Hey. What's going on?" He asks.
"No bags yet."
"You sure you don't want me to park?"
"Yeah. I don't want to walk that far."
"Ok. How is Mike doing?"
"He's tired. It's way past his bed time."
"I know."

Mike points making me look and see bags coming down.
 
"Bags are coming down," I said.
"OK I will come up and park and try to get the closet to the door."
"Thanks bye."
"Bye.'

I hang up and go over and grab my and Mike's bags. Mike grabs one of his bags and looks at me. I walk outside and see Ken's truck up. I go to it and Ken comes out and grabs the bags form me and put them in his bed. He grabs Mike and kisses his head. Mike lays his head on Ken's chest. I smile and grab my phone and take a picture before putting my purse in the back since it's huge to have the carry on. I go and get in my seat. Ken gets in the driver seat and start driving home.

"Straight home or you want to stop somewhere?" Ken asks.
"Straight home,” I said.
"Ok. I put the tree up today."
"I saw the picture. Mike likes it."
"Good."

I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"I missed you Ken," I said.
"Me too. How has Wedding planning going?"
"So I’m a little stuck on the innovations. I don't know which one I like better. I then need to find the wording I want on the save the dates and need people. I figure that for people in Germany we will send them as a E-mail as well so they have as much time as the rest of the people to find a way of if they want to come."
"That sounds good. So we need the guest list?"
"Yep. Want to get a rough cut of it right now?"
"Ok."

We start naming people who we want at the wedding and get a good size guest list.

"Got to make sure that's everyone with my mom," Ken said.
"Yeah me too. We will make sure that is all we want and it's a rough draft. We tell them that."
"Yeah that sounds good."

He pulls ups to the house. Ken turns to look at me then lean over and kiss my lips. I warp my arms around his neck. He pulls away and smiles at me.

"Missed you," He said.
"Missed you too. Did the box come?" I ask.
"Yes and all your ornaments are perfect."
"Great."

He gets out and he picks Mike up and grabs Mike's backpack. I go and grab my purse then grab Mike's bag and walk to the house. I put my bag down and grab Mike form Ken and go upstairs. I put Mike down and shake him softly. He looks at me.

"We are here," I said.

He walks to the bathroom. I grab pajamas and goes inside and he hands me the tooth brush. I grab it and brush his teeth and he rinses his mouth. He gets change and I lead him to the bedroom. He gets in bed and I kiss his head.

"Night," I said.
"Night."

He cuddles up in the bed. I get up and walk out and go to the kitchen. Ken smiles at me.

"Rum?" I ask.
"Bad flight?" he asks.
"Kids were on it. Loud kids who didn't know how to shut up. It bugged Mike so much he couldn't sleep."
"Let's see what I have."
"I take Whiskey too."
"Ok."

He goes to a cabinet and pulls out a bottle.

"I got Captain Morgan White," He said.
"Pour me a cup," I said.

He gets a cup and gets ice and pours it in the cup and hand it to me. He leans over and I kiss his lips.

"Having fun out here alone?" I ask.
"I have been to the beach surfing after testing."
"Are you stressing out?"
"I need to pull out better results for the team."

I nod my head and take a sip and look at Ken.

"Have you figure out about a bike for him?" I ask.
"Yeah. I talk to Jade about it and he got me a bike so it's pretty much the same like the one he has at home. Also call him so he can mess with it to his liking when you want him to ride."

I nod my head and we start talking about things to we want to do out here before I go upstairs and go to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit