I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Disenyland

I get waken up with hands on my face. I look and see Mike.

"Hey," I said.
"It's time to go to Disneyland," Mike said.

I Nod my head and get out of bed and stretch.

"Do you want to take a shower?" I ask.
"No. Daddy isn't here."

I grab my phone and call Ken as I walk to Mike's room. Ken doesn't answer. Mike pick out clothes and I get him socks and underwear out before walking to my room and get dress. I go to the bathroom and start my hair. Ken comes and he kisses my lips.

"Quick shower," He said.
"Ok I packed last night."
"I saw. He wants his cinnamon roll."
"That sounds good."
"I got you tee too."

I smile as he hands it to me. I do my make up as he takes a shower. I go downstairs and see Mike in the bathroom.

"How is my hair?" He asks.
"Good," I said.

He smiles at me. Ken came down and grabs a comb and fixes his hair since it's a little longer than normal.

"I got to cut your hair," I said.
"Not today," Mike said.

Ken laughs and looks at Mike.

"Do you want a little something before we go? It's going to be a bit," Ken said.
"No."

I kiss Ken's lips and go and grab my bag. They come and Mike put his shoes on. We go out to the truck and Ken drives to the Disneyland. We get out and go to the lines. We go to the main street bakery. Ken kisses my head.

"Go sit down," He said.

I nod my head and sit down at a table outside. Mike sits on my lap.

"Excited?" I ask.
"Yes. They have Startours here."
"They do. We got to go there," I said.
"Yes."

I nod my head and he smiles at me. Ken came and set down food and Mike gets in another chair. I cut the Cinnamon roll down in half and start eating it while coming up with a route about rides he wants.

"Aren't Jade and Whitney going to come?" Ken ask.
"Later after lunch. They don't want Liam here all day. That's why we are doing the bigger rides now," I said.
"Ok."
"We need to look for hats," Mike said.
"Yes. They might have different hats."

Ken laughs and we go and ride the bigger rides that Mike can get on then go to the pizza restaurant. Jade came and hand a bag to Ken. I look and see its Chipotle. I hug Whitney.

"Have you gone on Hunted mansion yet?" She asks.
"No. I never really like it."
"You got to go. It has night mare before Christmas things."
"Thanks for that."

She smiles and look at Mike who is eating the pizza while watching Ken eat his burrito.

"Are you ok Mike?" I ask.
"Why didn't daddy get pizza?" Mike asks.
"Ask him," I said.
"Daddy why didn't you get pizza?"
"I need to be really careful with what I eat right now since I'm starting Supercross."
"Ok."

Ken kisses his head. Mike smiles at him. I smile and eat the pizza as we go through a couple of the rides. We are at the tea party and I look at the hat store.

"I'm going to go to the hat store while you guys are on this," I said.
"I come with you," Whitney said.

I nod my head and Ken takes Liam since Jade is talking to Mike about bikes. I go to the store and start looking at Mickey hats.

"Trying to find new ones?" She asks.
"Yeah we found a couple at Californian adventures. Mike doesn't know about them so he's getting those for Christmas."
"What are you guys doing for Christmas?"
"Breakfast and presents while snaking. I don't want to do anything else."
"You can come over. Grant normal dose."
"I like not doing anything for Christmas."

She nods her head and pick up Minnie ears.

"Oh those are cute," I said since they are green sequences with a red bow.
"You collect ears."
"I have the normal ones, Halloween ones."

She grabs a hat and I see it's a bride one.

"No. that is a hat," I said.
"They had ears."
"I'm not a crazy Disney person."
"Then why do you have a pass and go as much as you do?"
"It makes Mike happy and it's not a bike."

She nods her head and look at me.

"How is he doing in school?" She asks.
"He's doing good. He's the top one in the class in everything but Play time. He dose below average on it."
"Meaning?"
"He doesn't play well with others and won't be part of big groups. He dose play well with others but he doesn't need it all the time like some kids do so it's not fine."

She laughs and I pay for the stuff and Whitney put the ears on me. I put the bag of Hats in Liam stroller and go to the exit waiting for them.

"Let me and Jade take Mike around and you and Ken can go on some rides."
"Fine."

She smiles at me.

"Plus we see how Mike is with a baby," She said.
"he's good whenever we go to the Reeds house for him to ride with Tate."
"You guys go there often?"
"Yeah typical one Saturday a month. We go more when Ken is gone."

She nods her head and we talk a little more till the guys come. I smile seeing Ken holding Liam who is trying to fight sleep. Jade came over and poke my side.

"I don't think there be much waiting till you guys have a baby," He said.
"God chooses when it happens," Mike said.
"He does and I think it's going to be after we get married," I said.
"Of course," Jade said

Ken came and Whitney took Liam from him and hand him a bottle and he relaxes in her arms. Ken warps his arms around me and kiss the side of my head.

"I like the ears," He said.
"Thank you. What you think of letting them watch Mike for a bit?"
"Whitney asked?"
"Yes. That's why she took Liam."

He nods his head.
"That’s sounds good."

I nod my head and Whitney smiles at me.

"Mommy let's go on it's a smaller world," Mike said.
"Actually how about you go on rides with Uncle Jade and Aunt Whitney while Liam sleeps," I said.
"Can we go on it's a small world later?"
"Yeah. You can even ask uncle Jade."
"He doesn't like it like Adam."
"Oh well."

He nods his head and look at Jade.

"You get one ride veto that's it," He said.
"It's a small world," Jade said.
"Let's go."

Mike hugs me and then goes to Ken. I look at Jade.

"Keep him with you. You might have to hold him in lines if it's crap with people," I said.
"I got it. I'm not Blake or Adam."
"It's Disneyland. Everyone gets that talk," Ken said.

Jade looks at Ken.

"Really?" Jade asks.
"My parents, sisters," Ken said.
"He wonders at times and doesn't like random people touching him," I said.

Jade hugs me and pat my back.

"It's fine. I understand how he is. I really do," He said.
"Ok thank you."
"No problem."

He goes over where Mike is with Whitney pushing the stroller while she rocks Liam. Ken kiss my head.

"Space Mountain?" I asks.
"Yes."

I laugh and walk over to the line with him and get in line. He looks at me and smiles at me.

"You want a picture don't you?"
"Yes."
"Fine."

He smiles and get his phone. He takes a picture where you can see Disneyland in the back and I grab it and look at it and nod my head.

"You can post that one," I said.

He grab his phone and type on his phone before putting it away.

"When is your dad coming from Germany?" I asks.
"Both of my parents are coming the day before A1," He said.
"Ok."
"My mother will be staying till Phoenix."
"And your dad pretty much till the end of outdoors?"
"As long as there is no family emergency yeah."

I nod my head and warp my arms around Ken. He kiss my head.

"You doing ok?" He asks.
"Yeah why?"

I look up at him and he smiles at me.

"Just making sure," He said.

I nod my head and kiss his lips.

"I get you have to focus on working. You spent more time in Florida then normal and you guys are putting time in packed instead spread out," I told him when he pulls away.
"Mike is going to want to start racing more soon. I'm not ready for that."
"He can't race hard for another 2 years with his heart might even be more like three. The doctor won't let him do two motos a weekend. Most races are a two motos. It's why he doesn't race all that much in the off season."

He nods his head knowing I'm right.

"I'm not ready for it in three years. I don't want to miss a race of his," He said.
"So you are not going to be racing when you are thirty?"
"I don't know. If he is racing most likely not. That's when things get serious. That's when you get on the teams that filter up like Gieco Honda and the Yamaha team. I want him to know his future is important to me."

I kiss his cheek.

"I'm not going to miss one of your races for him to race. I can't justify it if you get hurt. Like you said it's going to change at some point and that is when I can justify not being there for you if you get hurt," I said.

He nods his head.

"I don't want him to hate me either to keeping him from his dream," He said.
"He going to learn family is important and I don't know what a better way for him to. Plus he is going to hate not being there for you if you get hurt too. I know it. I remember your back surgery in 15. He was way more attentive then I was."

He laughs and kiss my lips.

"So after this Haunted mansion?"
"Yeah Nightmare Before Christmas."

He nods his head knowing it's my third favorite Disney movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit