I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

A1

I'm in the RV section watching as Mike is riding around on his bike. The blond kid that is a kid of one of Jessica's friend comes and starts walking to Mike. Mike looks at him then looks at me and rides over to me at his fastest speed.

"Hey," I said.
"Is the ridding meetings done yet?" Mike asks.
"No. Are we going to stay in the stands?"
"Yeah."

I kiss his head knowing he's doing it to stay away from the kid. Jessica came over and I wave at her. She came over and lean against the RV next to me.

"So he doesn't like kids much either?" She asks as she watches Mike who makes sure his back is to the kid.
"He has always been shyer around males in general but he tends to open up to them more when he dose like them."
"I see. I don't feel as bad seeing that he treats Lindsay the same way as me a lot of the times."

I laugh and shake my head at her.

"So how do you fell with not living so close to Ryan?" She asks.
"Great. I don't like living super close to them,” I said.
"You guys couldn't really fight."
"I'm working on not yelling when I'm upset anymore."
"Because how it effects Mike?"
"Yep. Who kid is that anyways?"
"Maci's oldest Bentley.”

I nod my head even though the names don't mean anything.

"So how you know her?" I ask.
"She knows a couple people. I'm really close to her. Why?” She asks.
"Just wondering."

She nods her head. Mike came up to me and point to the opening. I turn my head and see Pops. I wave at him and Mike rides to him. I smile and get up.

"We are going to head to the stands soon. See you later," I said.
"You too,” Jessica said.

I walk over and Ken's dad hugs me. I smile at him and walk to the pit and Mike walks over where Ken is putting his helmet on. I grab my phone and take a picture of them. Ken picks Mike up and Mike start talking to him. I go to rig and go upstairs. Carey looks at me so I wave at him and grab Mike's headphones and go down stairs and grab water bottles. I go over and put the head phones on Mike. He looks at me and smiles. I kiss his forehead. Ken puts him down. I smile and hug Ken and kiss his lips.

"See you up in the stands," He said.
"I know you will."

I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"You will do good today," I told him.
"Thanks."

I smile at him and grab Mike's hand and take him to the stands. We sit down in the first row of the second section so he isn't too low and can't see everything. I grab my phone and start setting up the wedding website since the save the dates are being sent out and I want to have it done with all the information. I feel someone coming making me look and see it's Lindsay, Mathilde Musquin, Paige Cragi, and Crystal Marsh
.

"You mind if we sit with you?" Lindsay asks.
"Yes."
"Oh."

Mathilde comes and pats Mike's head. Mike look and hug her legs then go in front of me. I turn him so he can see Lindsay.

"Hi Aunt Lindsay," Mike said loudly.
"No hug?" She asks.

He looks at her since Paige and Crystal is close to her.

"Later," He said then get on my lap and look at the track.

Lindsay looks at me.

"You’re close to people he doesn’t know," I told her.

They look at me and I smile at them.
 
"Hi," I said waving at them.
"Hey," Paige said waving.
 
They sit behind me and Lindsay came and Mike gets off and hugs her then came and stand in-between me and Mathilde. Lindsay sits down.

"I don't mind," I told her.
"I know I shouldn't have asked you."

I laugh at her. She starts talking Crystal and Paige. Mathilde looks at me.

"What were you doing?" She asks.
"Wedding website," I said.
"Date and where it is going to be?"
"Yeah and timing."
"That's simple."
"Yeah I know. It's the pictures that got me stuck not sure which one to use."

She laughs and i show her pictures and she point to one where it's me and Ken looking in the camera happy.

"You see each other clearly," She said.
"I was leaning towards that one too."

I look back and see Lindsay looking at me.

"Give me your phone," I said.
"Why?"
"Want to see how this all looks off of mine phone."

She hands me her phone. I grab it and text her website URL then open the site on her phone. I bit my lip not liking it how public it is. I grab my phone and start looking around and stop seeing the Pin. I open it and put in 94 but stop and pat Mike's head. He looks at me.

"Pick a number," I told him.
"42," Mike said.

I nod my head and put it the pin and make sure to add that tell the people in the inventions on Monday. I grab my phone and add the picture and start adding the things. I look at Lindsay phone not really liking it. I hand it to Lindsay.

"This is the wedding website?"
"Most likely not. I don’t like how it's set up. I liked yours better."
"I can help you with it."

I nod my head just figure that I will most likely go to a different website. Mathilde looks at me.

"How is the new house?" She asks.
"Great. Do you want to see some pictures of the rooms?"

She nods her head and I pull up pictures and she flips through them.

"You got to come over when you are in Florida sometime," I said.
"I will."

I nod my head and Mike points to the other section. I look and see Ken's dad.

"You want to go with Pops?" I ask.
"Yeah," He said.
"Ok."

I hug Mathilde.

"See you all later," I said getting up.
"Come back," Lindsay said.
"His mom is there. I should be there with Mike.'

She nods her head. I go over and take Mike over to Pops and sit behind him where Ken's mom is.

"You don't have to stay," Pops said as Mike sits next to him.
"Don't make me go back," I said.
"Isn't that your sister-in law?" Ken's mom asks.
"Yeah. It's the other two blonds. I don't get along with them."
"Why?" Pops asks.

I look at Mike and see him watching Practice.

"Crystal didn't think that what happen to me when I got pregnant really happen," I said.
"Why?" Pops asks.
"Legally it reads that I gave consent but I wasn’t of age.”

Ken's dad looks at me a little.

"You don't sound upset," Pops said.
"It was that and he doesn't have claim to Mike or push for the higher where he would be put down as the father and him involved with Mike and risk him only getting statutory and getting out on good behavior in a year."
 
"Why does she know about it at all?" Ken's mom asks.
"It happened at Spring Creek and he worked there,” I said.
"Paige?" Pops asks.
“She tries too hard. It’s like she needs to be my friend. It freaks me out,” I said.
 
Ken came over and sits down next to me. Mike looks at him. Ken pats his head.

"Talk to Carey about the track," Ken told him.
"OK," Mike said.

Ken lean back and look at me. I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"You did good," I said.
"Thanks."

He looks at me then at the arm rest. I get up and sit on his lap. He smiles and warp his arms around me.

"You’re wired," I told him.
"Thanks."

Carey came with Kelly and sit down next to Mike. Kelly sits down next to Ken and look at him.

"Pay attention," He said.
"Fine."

They talk and I watch Mike talk to Carey and I know Carey is trying to get a way out of it. I look at Ken and point to them and Ken looks at me and pout. I lean over and pat Mike's head. He looks at me and I know he's is feeling a little overwhelm.

"You ok?" I ask.
"Can I sit on your lap?" He asks.
"Of course," I told him.

He came over and I lean forward and pick him up. I sit him on my lap and Mike moves my arms so they are around him.

I lay my head on him.

"You ok?" I ask him.
"Yeah," He said.

I run my hand through his hair as he looks at the track. Ken kisses my head. I look at him and he kisses my lips lightly.

"Got to go," He said.
"Have fun," I told him."
"Thanks."

I get up with Mike in my arms. Ken kiss Mike's head. Mike looks at him.

"See you later," Ken said.
"OK," Mike said.

Ken kisses his head again before leaving with Kelly. I sit down and Mike moves to look at the track again. Ken mom looks at me and I smile at her.

"Is there a wedding date?" She asks.
"Yeah. September 16th," I said.
"That's good."
"I thought Ken would have told one of you about the date to make sure it's fine with you," I said since I made sure that it was fine with everyone in my family before we booked it.
"It's ok. Ken thinks that our lives revolve around him a lot."
"It's something about this job that cause."

Pops laughs and looks at Mike.

"Come down here with me," He said.

Mike climbed down and Pops pick him up and set him in the seat next to him and move so he's close to Mike and they start talking throughout the practices till it's lunch time. Mike grabs on to my hand and look up at me.

"Can I see Uncle Ryan before lunch?" He asks.
"Yeah let's go," I said.

He smiles. I go to the KTM tent since its right at the gate to get in to the pit party. Ryan looks at me and stops from going in. Mike runs to him and stand at the door talking to him. I go inside and Ryan pick Mike up then set him down on the counter. I sit down and Mile lays his head on my side.

"Hey Mike," Dean said coming in.

Mike moves to hide behind me. I smile a little and Dean laughs a little.

"I swear he's the only kid who doesn't like me," Dean said.
"He doesn't care about more people than people he likes," I said.

Dean looks at me a little and laughs.

"Is this wrong?" He asks.
"That you think it's funny?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Naw. It doesn't bother him as much as it seems that it does."

Lindsay came with a plate of food and hand it to Ryan.

"Hey, you going to come eat with us?" She asks.
"Mike is here," Ryan said pointing at me.

Lindsay looks at him.

"You guys live next door to each other in Florida don't you?" Dean asks.
"Me and Ken got a house in Florida that is like ten minutes away now," I said.
"Couldn't stand living that close to them?"
"No more moving," Mike said.

Dean looks at him a little and laugh as he walks out. Ryan smiles at Lindsay and Lindsay looks at him.

"Let's go Mike," I said.
"Ok Mommy. Bye Uncle Ryan," Mike said getting moving to the front.
"Bye Mike. Got to come over and see Grandpa and Grandma," Ryan said picking him up.
"Nope they don't like Daddy."

Lindsay and Ryan look at me and I look down not knowing what to do about this.

"Go outside for a bit," Ryan said putting Mike down.
"Ok," Mike said walking outside.

I look down and start swinging my legs.

"What is that about?" Ryan asks.
"He's upset about them picking on Ken,” I said guessing that’s the problem.
"They are not that bad," Lindsay said.
"Look I warn you all that it matters how you treat Ken because if there is one person Mike tries to read the face of its Ken."
"And you," Ryan said.
"He can read my face. It's simple. That should be a wakeup call for our parents."

I walk outside and see my dad waiting at the door.

"Hey dad," I said.
"Mike didn't talk to me," He said.
"Ryan knows why."

I walk away and go to Mike who is talking to Whitney. She smiles and I hug her.

"Hey," I said.
"I asked Mike why he didn't say hi to Troy," She said.
"Tell him if he asks. It's the second time today he gave the answer."
"You don't know the answer."
"They are mean to Ken."
"Yeah. I see you around."
"You too."

Mike hugs her then grabs my hand. I walk to the RCH Pit and go over where I know Ken is with the rest of the team. I go over and Mike runs to Ken but stop seeing that the boy is talking to Ken while Ken is looking at his phone. I go over pulling Mike with me. Ken looks at Mike a little and scooted away from the table and picks Mike up and set Mike on his lap.

"Had fun talking to Uncle Ryan?" He asks.
"Why are you talking to him?" Mike asks.
"He's a fan," He said.

Mike looks at Ken and Ken looks at me. I smile and kiss Ken's lips.

"I'm going to go get you guys’ food."

Ken nods his head and I go over and Ricky smiles at me.

"How you doing?" He asks.
"Good a little worried about Mike given how he's acting today," I said.
"What's so different then the other races?"
"One he won't talk to my parents. Two the other boy is freaking him out."

Ricky looks over at Ken and laughs a little. I make sure I got food for Mike and Ken. I set them down and Mike looks at me.

"What do you want to drink?" I ask.
"Water," Mike said.

I nod my head and go and get water and set them down then go and get myself a plate of food and sit down next to Ken. I start eating as Ken and Mike talk about the track. Jessica sits down next to me.

"This is my friend Maci, Her son Bentley and Fancies Taylor. This is Ken's fiancée Jezebel and Their son Mike," Jessica said.
"He looks more like Ryan Dungey," Taylor said.
"He's my uncle," Mike said.

Taylor looks at me.

"It's the truth," I said.
"Of course it is," Maci said.

I nod my head and take another bite.

Maci and Jessica start talking and Taylor tries to talk to Ken but Mike cuts him off and gets Ken's attention. Ken stands up when he's finished. Mike gets up and fallows Ken to the Rig.

"He's so cute," Maci said looking at me.
"It's so sweet to see a son so interesting in to talking to their dad,” Taylor said.

I look at her then at Jessica causing her to laugh.

"What?" Maci asks.
"She's from a Motocross family. Maybe you can explain it better Bells,” Jessica said.
"Riders have a strong bond to their fathers. It also leads them to have stronger bonds with their own son. This is a family sport," I said.
"So what I just saw,” Taylor said.
"Is very common," I said.
"Oh."

I nod my head and grab Mike's water bottle and their plates. I go and throw the plates away and to the rig and go to the lounge area and smile seeing Ken talking to Mike as he gets ready for the singing and Mike is lying down. Ken looks at me. I smile at him and warp my arms around him when he came to the doorway.

"He's done?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Got everything for the singing?" I ask.
"Got to get gloves."

I nod my head and look at him.

"What did Carey do to bug you?" I ask.
"He said something about Mike not liking the other kid,” Ken said.
"He doesn't like any other kid."
"I know and I explain to Carey that my child is more important than the child of one of our friends. He then goes in to how important it's not to piss Maci off."
"Why?"
"She's had or has a TV show. Celebrity needs to be kept happy as dose her son."

I look at him and Ricky came in I glare at him.

"What did I do?" Ricky asks.
"Your partner is an ass," I said.
"Oh just got around to telling her?"
"Yeah. Ricky told Carey to shut up because pissing off the sister of Ryan Dungey is going to do worst then she can,” Ken said.

I laugh a little and Ricky pats my head.

"Your last name has clout," He said.
"Nope because after this season it's Roczen," I said.
"I just know your brother doesn't like the fact he has to keep radio silence about you still while Ken over here can post pictures of you guys."

I look at him then at Ken.

"Ryan doesn't talk about me at all still?" I ask.
"Yeah. You haven't let him," Ken said.
"You figure he get the hint and mention you again?" Ricky asks.
"Or that he can. I have to go to tell him that it's fine," I said.
"Yes," Ken said.

I laugh and Carey came.

"Ready?" He asks.
"Yeah," Ken said.

Ken kisses my lips and smiles at me.

"See you at Practice," Ken said.

I nod my head and he goes outside and I go and sit on the couch and start looking at places to make wedding websites and found one I like and start putting things in. Mike wakes up and starts playing with the toys here. There are footsteps.

"Let's go to the stands," I said.
"Ok mommy."

I fallow him downstairs. I grab a cookie and smile seeing him talking to Broc. Ken warps his arms around me.

"What did you do while he took his nap?" Ken asks.
"Wedding website. I show you at dinner," I said.
"Sounds great."

He kiss my head and I walk over to Mike and hand him the cookie then take him to the stands where we were with Ken's parents and make sure his headphones are on right and lean back and start doing more to the website. I hear heels making me look and see Brittany.

"Hey," I said.
"Hey. I see you by yourself. You can come join me and Ashley. Wyatt is only a few months older then Tate," She said.
"I don't think it's a good idea today but thanks for the offer."

She looks at me and sits down next to me.

"Are you ok?" She asks.
"Yeah. I'm great," I said.
"It seems like your different form normal."
"It's nothing."

She looks at me and then Mike.

"Hey Buddy you mind if me and some friends come and join your mom?" She asks.

Mike looks at her and climb on my lab then hid his head in my hair.

"Is she talking about the boy and the guy form lunch?" He asks.
"No. She's talking about Josh's Grant's wife and children," I said.
"I don't care."

Brittany looks at me.

"It’s fine. You guy don't have to move," I said.
"It's fine."

I nod my head and she comes and a few of the girls came that always hang out with her. Brittany introduce me to them and I wave at them. Nicole came and sit down I wave at her.

"I like her shirt," I said since it has a number 12 on it but it's not a jersey looking thing and just looks like regular clothes.
"Thank you. My friend made it for her. It's her race day clothes."
"You don't feel pressure to have a baby hanging with us do you?" Brittany asks since most of them have babies under three.
"No. The only person who seems to think that after the wedding the needs to be a baby is Jade and he says it more so because he thinks Ken wants a baby around."
"Want to take mine and see if that's really the case?" Nicole said.
"No. Ken wants a baby but he knows it's going to be after the wedding."
"Another kid out of wedlock is not ok?" Ashley asks.
"My parents would not be happy if that happen so yeah."

Paige and Lindsay came over.

"Crystal isn't here?" Brittany asks.
"She didn't think she will be wanted," Lindsay said.
"She is right," Nicole said.
"You don't like her?" I ask looking at her.
"Not at all."
"It's not you really at all Nicole," Paige said.
"Who do I thank?"

Lindsay points to me.

"Am I spouse to feel bad that she doesn't like me because she's your friend?" I asks.
"Yes," Lindsay said.
"We are not going to be friends. Deal with it," I said.
"So what should I give you for her not coming?" Nicole asks.
"It's nothing most likely it’s really both of us. She just told Lindsay it's me because she knew it cause Lindsay to try and get me to talk to her," I said.
"Right. So Katie needs kids," Nicole said.
"Lindsay dose to," I said knowing Lindsay isn't really ready and want the attention focus on her.

The girls start talking to Lindsay about it. Mike pats my arm and point up. I look up and see Ken and Adam look at me and Mike looks at me.

"Go on," I said.

He moves around the girls and runs up where Ken is.

"Leaving?" Nicole asks.
"Going to go sit with Ken," I said.

They look at me as I get up and go over where Ken is and sit down on Ken's lap since he pull me on it.

"How you feeling?" I ask him.
"Good," He said.
"What about you Adam?" I ask.
"Good. Might be my last year," Adam said.
"Good. Injuries suck."

He laughs and Mike start talking to them about the Track. Ken grabs the tablet and look at it. I go and open the website and show him and log in to it.

"That's good," He said.
"Thank you," I said and kiss his cheek.

He looks through a couple pages till Adam leaves to go down there. I lay my head on Ken's shoulder.

"I like it," He said.
"Thanks."
"Can I mess with it?"

I rolled my eyes and open the editor and hand it to him and he start looking at things and start typing on it.

"What are you doing?" I asks.
"Adding Bio pages for us."
"Great," I said.
"And our Story," He said.
"What's that?" I asks.
"How we meet, our first date."
"What lead up to it?"
"Yeah that sounds good and how we got engage."
"Ok. I got to read these too."
"Ok and wedding party too."

I Nod my head and he kiss my head and I start typing the bio pages about me and him and let him change things and add things and end up writing the bio's in German also.

"You going to translate the website for me?" I ask.
"It shows that you’re not taking my German form me."

I laugh at him and kiss his lips.

"You seem ready to leave," He said.
"Lindsay thinks I need to be friends with people she's friends with," I said.
"She doesn't understand that you like different people."
"I don't think she dose since there is some over lapping."
"There will always be over lapping."

I nod my head and lean my head on Ken's shoulder. He kisses my head and we watch practices till it's done. We all leave and I go over to KTM with Mike. I go over to Ryan and he hugs me.

"Hey. Ricky brought something up," I said.
"What is it?" Ryan asks.
"He brought up that you still hide me form the media."
"I understand not wanting to know as that girl anymore."
"Hey that's not what this is."
"Ok I shut up."
"I don't care. I haven't cared in a year. I just thought that once I start talking to the media that you knew it was ok but you haven’t. I don't care anymore. It’s up to you if you want to talk about me or not. I was selfish thinking I had the right to tell you to do that."
"I understand. Thanks for the cleaning it up."
"Still no pictures of Mike."
"Promise."

I hug him and Mike came from talking to Jade and start talking to Ryan. I go over to my parent's and smile at them.

"Hey," I said.
"Why won't Mike talk to me?" my dad said.
"What did Ryan or Whitney said?"
"That he doesn’t' talk to people who are mean to his dad."
"Maybe it means that if you want him to be in your live you need to be nice to Ken."
"He took you from us" My mom said.
"Can you try and forget about what you feel for him and just see how he treats me and Mike?
"Why?" My dad asks.
"Because he treats me well. He Treats Mike great like his own son. Try and like him for me and your relationship with Mike."

I walk over to Mike and he smiles at me and grab my hand I start walking away.

"Jezebel," My dad said.

I turn and he came and walks with me to the pit. Ken looks at me from where he I talking to Kelly. He came over and Mike runs to him. Ken smiles and picks him up.

"Hey buddy," Ken said.
"Can I have a cookie?" HE asks.
"Yeah. Let's go get one."
"Can someone else get him one? I want to talk to the two of you," My dad said.
"Sure."

He sets Mike down and he looks at me.

"Go ask Broc or Jessica," I said.

He goes inside and Ken leads us so we not close to many people.

"What you want to talk about?" Ken asks keeping his arms on my waist.
"My grandson won't talk to me," Troy said.
"Why?"
"Because I haven't been nice to you."
"I had nothing to do with that. I can see if I can talk to him about it."

My dad looks at him a little then at me. I lean back on to Ken. He looks at me and kisses the top of my head.
 
"I don't like you for my daughter," My dad said.
"Why?" Ken asks.
"You are not good enough for my daughter."
"I know I'm lucky to be with her."

My dad looks at him a little. I stood up straighter seeing my dad moving in a defense position.

"You know she's better then you are?" My dad asks.
"Of course," Ken said.
"If you hurt her I will kill you."
"Of course you will."

My dad walks away and I look at Ken and he kisses my head.

"That was pleasant," Ken said.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you too."

I kiss his lips and take him over to his parents where Mike is eating a cookie talking to his mom in German. I sit down and Mike sits on my lap and squished my face.

"What did Grandpa what?" Mike asks.
"He wanted to just talk to Ken," I said.
"Was he nice?"
"Yes," Ken said.

Mike nods his head. Ken kisses his head.

"I'm going to go get dinner," Ken said.
"I help," Mike said getting down.

I smile as they leave. Pops looks at me and I smile at him.

"It was good, I think it was anyways," I said.
"Good. It's a start."

I Nod my head talk to them a little bit till Ken and Mike came and we all start talking about things to do in the week. Ken leaves to get ready. I go up to the stands with them and sit down and start watching the races.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit