I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Airport

I'm playing on my 3ds when Ken comes in.

"Did Mike wake up in the night?" Ken asks.
"No. I woke up early that's all," I said.
"How early?"

I look at him and close my DS and look at my hands.

"What scares you so much that you can't go back to sleep?" Ken asks.
"What?"
"There nights you get out of bed and you never come back. What scares you so much?"
"Nothing really."
"It happens at races more then it dose at home. So what is it?"

I sigh and look down and start looking at my finger nails not wanting to answer him.

"Bells tell me please?" Ken said.
"After the rape I start having night terrors. I wake up and I don't know my dreams but I'm scared," I said.
"Why does it happen at races more than home?"
"Doctors said it's a side effect form the rape since it's started after it. I figure people grabbing me and people touching me."
"Have you been scared to tell me this?"
"When I mention it to my Phycologist I saw right after it happen for about 5 months he start trying to figure out if I have PTSD or not. He wasn't happy with my complete avoidance of anything that will cause me to remind me of it."
"Like never going to Spring Creek again?"
"I'm going this year."
"Right."

I rolled my eyes and look at my DS.

"You think Ryan or Adam will be able to watch him some Wednesday day?" He asks.
"Why?" I asks.
"I want to put Monster Cup winner on my side."
"I'm sure they can. Have you talk to the artiest?"
"Yeah. He ask about you getting one? Since last time you guys did talk about a couple things."
"I thought about it."
"Do you want to?"
"Maybe I want two."
"Oh really?"
"Yep, Kirby and the Disney's Cheshire Cat," I said.
"Those are good choices. Not all that surprise you chose them. Got to find pictures so I can send to them to see about you getting at least one done on Wednesday day."
"I'm in no rush. I go back an fourth from having Navi and don't Panic on my foot."
"Same foot right?"
"Yeah."
"Of course."
"I figure i get a quote form one of my Raymond E Fist book and get a triforce on it."
"I would switch the Navi foot."
"Nope because Don't panic has to be in big bold letters or it doesn't make sense."
"With Navi it makes sense."
"Yes."

He look at me and kiss my forehead.

"What ever you can talk to him about it," He said.
"Don't care?"
"They are all things you love for a long time and haven't stop being in to so I don't see a problem with them."

I smile and warp my arms around him and kiss his lips.

"Your sweet," I said.
"Thank you. We should get Mike and my dad up."
"You do it and I'm going to start breakfast."
"Ok."

I go and make pancakes for me, Mike and Pops then Make's Ken's Omelet and set them on the table. Mike came and sit down and start eating his pancakes.

"Daddy your coming home today right?" Mike asks.
"Yes."
"So we going to Cinnabon and then Disneyworld right?"
"Yes we are."
"Good."

Ken smiles at him and they start talking about what Mike wants to do at Disneyland. I finish eating then help Ken clean up and make sure that we got everything packed up. We go to the airport and I go to the store with Mike and pick up some water and candy for the plane ride before sitting down where Ken is and I see Ryan and Lindsay are there too with Adam.

"Are we all on the same plane?" I asks.
"Yep," Ryan said.

Mike hugs Lindsay then Adam before climbing on Ryan's lap. I laugh and put the bag of stuff in my bag. I sit down next to Ken and lay my head on his shoulder. He kiss the top of my head.

"So when are we going to go shopping for Bridesmaid dresses?" Lindsay asks.
"I call a Salon that has the dress I want. It most likely easier if you get your dress form the same store you got your dress."
"I will see. I get back to you some time soon."
"How much more do you have to plan?" Adam asks.

Ken looks at me.

"You all have to figure out suit stuff, then there is food and dessert things to decide and I think the seating chart."
"That's all?" Lindsay asks.
"Yeah why?"
"It just seem fast to have everything just plan already."
"The place pretty much gave me vendors and I talk to them and they show me things and I like it."
"She's not picky about all the looks," Ryan said.

Lindsay looks at me and I nod my head.

"Really?" Lindsay asks.
"Most people are not going to care what the table looks like as long as it looks nice but they care if the food is bad or there is not enough to drink or the music sucks. I just put more thought on things that matter and that is remember."

Lindsay looks at me and I smile at her.

"I like everything it's just I'm not going to stress about things right now. I can stress later one when it's stupid to do it," I said.
"That's right."
"I also got to figure out your guys whole look like hair and makeup too. I already got mine set and talk to the people who did it since my regular hair stylist does weddings."

Lindsay looks at me and shake her head.

"You worry more how you will look and how your party will look then the wedding," Lindsay said.
"How I look matters more than how a place looks is it really all that matters," I said.
"She's a hair stylist I think that's part of it," Adam said.
"The first thing that was done about their wedding was the dress so looks are what matter."
"No the first thing was the bride and groom," Mike said.

Lindsay and Ryan looks at him.

"What?" Ryan asks.
"The first thing that was done was when Daddy ask mommy to marry him," Mike said.
"Yep that that is the most important thing. We got the ceremony already written out with the pastor. It should be good and not super long."
"That's good don't need to be fainting in the heat," Adam said.

Ken laughs a little since he said the same thing when we went over the script. They called our plane number. I get up and Ken grabs Mike from Ryan and I grab Mike's bag. I fallow them and see there is only two rows in the plane. Ken kiss the top of my head.

"Do we have seats number?" I asks.
"Yeah. Me and my dad sit in front of you two. Want to change?" Ken asks.
"No it's fine."

He nods his head and I move so I'm sitting in the aisle. I buckle Mike up and put his bag down at his feet and put mine at my feet. I look at Mike and he smiles at me.

"Disneyland," He said.
"Yep Disneyland," I said.

He lays his head on mine and I kiss his head and let him fall asleep on me as the plane goes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit