I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Tatto

I pull up to the house after picking Mike up.

"Uncle Ryan is here," Mike said.
"Yes he is."

I get up and grab his back pack as he goes running inside. I grab the bag and go and hang it up and go inside and hug Ken. He kiss the top of my head.

"Hey," He said.
"Hey."

He pulls me against him tighter. Ryan came with Mike in his arms.

"We are going to Chipotle," Ryan said.
"Have fun baby," I said.
"I will mommy."

I kiss his forehead.

"Be good with Uncle Ryan and Aunt Lindsay."
"We are going to the bakery and I'm going to ride my stance bike."

I nod my head and Ryan smiles at me.

"Keep him off the track so it's all good," Ryan said.
"Let me get the heart monitor anyways," Ken said.

Ryan nods his head and put Mike down.

"Go get dress in non-school clothes," I said.
"Right."

He goes upstairs and Ryan smiles at me.

"You coming for dinner right?" Ryan asks.
"Yeah. Thanks for watching him," I said.
"No problem. What are you guys doing?"
"Testing the food and Cake testing. Then if it's not dinner time Ken might get his tattoo and I get Cinnabon again."
"Lindsay will be at the bakery too."
"I figure. I understand you want alone time with him."

Ryan nods his head and I poke his face. He looks at me and shake his head. Ken came in and hand the monitor out to Ryan.

"Bike, Pads," I said.
"Already loaded," Ken said.
"Ok helmet and snacks?"
"Helmet and no snacks," Ryan said.

I go and get a few bags of snacks that Mike likes and hand them to Ryan who looks at them.

"Really?" Ryan asks.
"Let him pick when he says he's hungry and make sure he takes breaks," I said.
"Got it."

Mike came and put his shoes on then run to Ken. Ken picks him up and kiss his head.

"Be good for Uncle Ryan and at the bakery," Ken said.
"I will. When will I be able to go where you ride?" Mike asks
"Um I will have to talk to Bagget about you coming."
"Do that."

I go over and pick him up and kiss his head. He cuddle up to me and I kiss his head and rub his back.

"You feeling ok?" I asks.
"Yeah. Going to see you at dinner?"
"Promise."
"Good."

I set him down. He smiles and goes over to Ryan.

"Let's go," Mike said.
"Ok see you guys later," Ryan said.
"Later, have fun."
"We will," Mike said.

I smile and wave at them. Ken kiss my head.

"Reay to go?" Ken asks.
"Yes let's go," I said.

I grab my bag and go out to his car. He gets in and I plug my phone in.

"So where to first?" Ken asks.
"Hotel," I said.
"Right."
"Then to the bakery then to the tattoo polar if one of those don't take longer then they told me it was."
"Good."

I rolled my eyes and grab my sunglasses I keep in here and put them on.

"So besides clothes we are pretty much done?" Ken asks as he drives to Orlando.
"They will go over a list when we are tasting to talk about it all but I think so."
"Good. How was work?"
"Ok. It's wired only working for a few hours but I like it."
"That's good."

I smile at him and talk about what he did today as he drives to the hotel. We go in and go to the lobby and the guy told us to wait a minute. Ken leans back and looks at me.

"We need to figure out what the guys are wearing for this," He said.
"Suits. Your all going to be in suits. I think everyone last one of you guys have a suit that fits good so there might be a shirt and a tie that needs to be brought."
"I'm getting a new suit for this," He said

I look at him and he kiss the top of my head.

"Get it tailor so it's perfect and everything," Ken said.
"I trust that you can handle dressing yourself for your own wedding," I said.

He laughs and warp his arm around my waist.

"My mom ask me what she should wear?" Ken said.
"Why can't people figure out what to wear to a wedding by themselves?" I asks.
"Because we all thought brides in America is a lot more controlling then you seem to be."
"Your mom knows how to dress herself and make it appropriate for the occasion. She can wear whatever she thinks is good enough same goes to your dad."
"Am i the only one asking you about clothes?"
"All my bridesmaids have been on me to getting to look at dresses in person and get Lindsay to try it on. My mom is trying to get me to pick a dress for her and my dad wants to know about his suit."

Ken kiss the top of my head.

"Taylor wants me to tell her about flower girl dresses," I said.

He warps his arms around me.

"I think people just want you to tell you what you expect from them," Ken said.
"Your mother doesn't have to do anything. My mother is not going to do anything to deal with it or it might end up in a argument about a church wedding."
"Jade didn't have a church wedding did he?"
"No. But Whitney and her are not as close as Lindsay and Meghan but I'm her daughter."
"So how many cakes are we having?"
"One. Why do we need more than one cake?"
"I figure we have a dessert bar. If there is one thing you love beyond all else is dessert or breakfast food that can be a dessert with the amount of a sugar is in one."
"You think Cinnabon can cater?"

He looks at me and laughs a little The wedding planer who been helping me comes and she smiles at us.

"Hello. It's so good to see you Ken," She said.
"Right," Ken said looking at her since they never meet.
"This is Holly. She's been helping me here," I said.
"I'm the wedding planner," She said.

Ken nods his head and pull me against him. I pat his side lightly.

"Let's go to the room so you can decide what you want and some details to work out," She said.
"Great."

I move and grab Ken's hand and fallow her to a room and sit down at one of the tables. She sits down and put her tablet so it's in front of her. We talk about the wedding while we test the food and figure out that they give dessert but I really don't like any of them. We leave and Ken starts driving to the bakery as I look at the list of things the planer gave us to work on.

"Table Names so there are things that can go with your theme," I mumble.
"We have a theme beside purple?"
"Simple."
"I have a feeling you don't like the planner all that much."
"We got the ceremony figure out and the photographer so we can remember the day. All that matters is there is a good music, food and drinks nothing else matters why are they making everything so complicated?"
"Because more you think of it the more money you spend. Also more people are made to think it's important."
"Maybe it would if it wasn't for the fact that every wedding I been to I have hated the reception."

He smiles at me and park at the bakery. He leans over and kiss my lips.

"Let's go get more sugar in you. This time it can be peanut butter and chocolate your favorite besides cinnamon and sugar," Ken said.
"It's all my grandpa's fault."
"You are his favorite."

I laugh and nod my head knowing it's the true.

"I'm the baby out of all my cousin's and the only girl," I said.
"Really?"
"For three generations I'm the only girl born with the last name Dungey."

He laughs and gets out of the car. I go outside and Ken grabs my hand. We go inside and the girl smiles at us.

"Hello. I can guess you guys are Jezebel and Ken?" She asks.
"Yes," Ken said.
"Great. Do you guys want anything to drink?"
"Water pelase," I said.
"Ok I will get it. Sit down at the table back there with all the papers. The binder look at it and see if anything is similar to what you want."
"Thank you," I said.

She smiles at me and I go and sit down. I grab the binder and start looking at things and flipping through it and Ken points to a place that seems like three tables that is full of Candy and desserts that isn't just cake like brownies and everything is only is in white, black and green which seems to be the wedding colors.

"That's what we want," Ken said.
"You have been saying you want a dessert bar not a sweet tables," I said.
"This is what I was thinking a big thing of everything that I can't have. It's a month after the races but also a few weeks before Monster cup so I think all the riders are able to enjoy it too."

I laugh and the girl came and sit down and put cups of waters down.

"Figure something that you like?" She asks.

Ken show her the picture.

"Ok you want a full sweet bar," She said.
"We want more than that," Ken said.
"Really?" She asks looking at us with a big smile.
"Yeah. I like sweets and so dose our son," I said.
"I remember him when you came in. He loved that I cover our peanut butter cookie for him."
"I do it all the time for him at home. It's how he prefers the cookies."

She laughs a little and smiles.

"Do you want the things to match your colors that are at the receptions?" She asks.
"Yeah," I said.
"Great. Do you guys already have a cake made?" She asks.
"Kind of. We have the one we going to cut for pictures," I said.
"But you want more?"
"There were not a lot choices when you want organic gluten free."
"Why you seem so happy to find me able to do your dessert makes a lot of sense."

She pulls a stack of papers up.

"What colors are in your wedding?" She asks.
"Purple and white," I said.

I grab my phone and show her pictures that I got today about how everything is going to be.

"It looks so good," She said.
"Thanks," I said smiling.

She smiles and pull out a paper in her stack and put the stack out.

"Ok here is a list of candy I can make purple and white. It's a lot of white chocolate and candy melts so they can be the right color," She said.
"That's great," I said.

She nods her head since Mike did ask her to cover the cookie in white chocolate. Ken looks at the list of things before handing it to me.

"So for the baked stuff, I have a list but I'm open to suggestions," She said.
"Peanut butter cookies," Ken said.
"Cover in white chocolatet?"
"Yeah."
"We can put something on it like a monogram or just your guys names."

Ken looks at her and they start talking about cake flavors as I look at the list of candy. She looks at me once she comes back with a try of different cakes and frosting. We try them and pick a couple before we got back to talking about the other desserts and she is looking at everything we want as she is totaling it up.

"I thought you were over thinkig the amount of sweets on a table," She said.
"How many tables do you need?" I asks since Ken always says it's going to be five tables.
"Five it might be four or six," She said.

Ken looks at me and kiss my head.

"Told you," Ken said.
"I hope we got enough so we don't run out," I said.
"What are you guys doing for favors?" She asks.
"We haven't figure that out," I said.
"Ok. For Kids I can make a bag for them and they have peanut butter ones in shapes they like," she said.

I look at her and smiles.

"You can make Kirby cookies?" I asks.
"Yeah I can."

I look at Ken and he nods his head.

"I think you're doing a favors for us too," Ken said.

She laughs and we start talking about favors which is just a box of cookies that are different shapes and characters of things that me and Ken like. We go out and Ken gets in the car and looks at me.

"Do you really want Cinnabon?" He asks.
"I want a drink from there," I said.
"Ok."

I smile and he drives to the place Hart and Huntington is. He parks and we get out and walk to Cinnabon. Once we come inside the girl smiles at us.

"Hello," She said.
"Hi," I said smiling at her.
"The usual?"
"No. Just the drink."
"Got it. I go get it for you."

I nod my head and she smiles at us.

"Where is your son?" She asks.
"With my brother," I said.
"They are so cute together."

Ken laughs a little.

"Adam isn't her brother," Ken said.
"Oh."
"He's a friend of ours since we been teenagers."
"Was he a teenager when you meet him?"
"I was."
"He's three years younger than you."

She laughs a little.

"How old is he?" She asks.
"He's 20," I said.
"I thought he was younger."

I smile at her as she hands me the drink and I hand her my card.

"Well your son is cute," She said.
"Thanks."

I smile and take my card back.

"See you on Sunday," She said.

I smile at her and walk out with Ken. We go to Hart and Huntington and the artist that has done Ken's tattoo looks up and came over. We head over to the chair and he shows Ken that tattoo and Ken nods his head. He perps Ken as I sit down on the chair and start flipping through pictures.

"So no tattoo for you yet?" He asks.
"I want the words don't panic on my foot," I said.
"I can do it today. Got any font you want them in?"
"Friendly letters."

He laughs a little bit.

"Is it a new thing that it's Don't Panic and do something like Keep calm?" He asks.
"No. It's from a book. I read since I was in the seventh grade and the only that should fallow Don't Panic is don't forget your towel or stick your finger out," I said.
"I saw an end of a movie that has these big fat things get scared with Most Deft waving a towel at them. And the monsters get depressed because robot fire at them with a gun."
"That's the movie from the book she's talking about. The movie says the same things but it's in the start you caught the last minutes of it," Ken said.
"What color do you want it in?" He asks.
"Red with the outline in yellow."
"No Navi with that foot?" Ken asks.
"No I want Navi still."
"They should be blue or plain then so it's not too much on your foot."
"What's or who is a Navi?" The tattooist asks.
"Fairy in Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time," I said.
"I might be able to that."
"I want Kirby and Cheshire cat on my hips too."
"Soft cute stuff will be better with someone else. I can do it but it would be a better experience if you get them done with someone who likes doing things like that. I can do lettering all day to be honest."
"Got someone for her to see?" Ken asks.
"Yeah. He works here. He should be back in a few minutes. He went on break."
"Good."
"I'm also thinking of about getting Life don't talk to me about Life on my other foot with a triforce on it," I said.
"If you switch the foot then you can do red and yellow out line," Ken said.

I look at him and get up and kiss his lips. He smiles at me.

"You got to think about this more," He said.
"No I want Navi and don't Panic," I said.
"Get me a picture of Navi and I can see I can do it," The arties said.
"Thank you," I said.

I smile and sit down and look at my phone for pictures of Navi and even get tattoos pictures. Ken starts waving his hand.

"Take a picture?" I asks.
"Yes," Ken said.

I grab my phone and take a picture of him getting a the tattoo. Once he's done I go and take a picture of the tattoo then hand it to him.

"Come to my drawing station," He said.
"Thanks for doing this," I said.
"It's my job and you two are fun to be around."

I smile and go and show him pictures and he pulls up things on his computer before he draws the picture and don't panic and I nod my head liking it. He point to my foot and I move back and take my shoe away and pick it up and put it on the table. He puts the drawing on my foot. I look and nod my head liking it.

"How do you like the size of everything?" He asks.
"I like it," I said.
"It looks good," Ken said kissing my head.

He nods his head and point to the chair.

"Give me a few minutes to copy this and put it on the books," He said.
"Ok."

I get my shoe on again and walk over to the chair and sits down. I sigh and Ken lean over and kiss my head.

"Can your parent's fault me for this?" He asks.
"They fault you for things that you had nothing to do with, but they have gotten better."

He kiss the top of my head.

"When Jessica and Broc come out in a few weeks Jessica wants you to go to Harry Potter land with her," He said.
"Oh yeah she told me. I think she's telling you so you know you have to watch Mike. They are not staying with us."
"Oh i know better than to invite people to stay with us that are not family."

I smile and kiss his lips. The arties came and start. I grab on to Ken's hand and bit my lip and look at Ken.

"Easter is coming up. Do you want to go to Minnesota for it?" He asks.
"No. Oh shit spring break. I need time off of work to stay with Mike."
"I can handle him. I got to move things around."
"I know you can handle him. That's not it but I just like my baby."
"So what when he's not in school you don't want to work? What are you going to do for Summer?"
"Fair point. What you think of going over there?"
"Are you going to go to church there?"
"No."
"Then i think it's better to stay here."
"Your right."

I look down at my foot and see he has done the lettering already.

"How you like it?" The tattoo arties asks.
"Are you going to color it in today?" I asks.
"Yeah. I'm going to do that after I'm outlining everything."
"Ok."

I smile and look at Ken and he smiles at me.

"So Table names?" Ken said.
"You got any ideas because if not I'm going to tell her to just number them."
"Shades of purple."

I look at Ken and he smiles at me.

"That's a good idea. Find a lot of shades of purple names so then I can just add them in to when I do the seating charts," I said.
"Hey you said that I just had to taste food," Ken said.
"We can just have the tables number then."

He looks at me and I smile at him.

"There are too many stupid details to make a unique wedding that are forgotten about the next day."
"You should name them after towns or planets in your books."

I look at him and he smiles at me.

"And add in some race tracks names and cities," I said.
"I like that," Ken said.
"If you want any GP then you need to come up with a list. Come up with at least one that you road a lot as a kid."
"What are you going to put your family at?"
"I'm thinking Cryeed maybe London. They get a book name."
"Right I don't know why they will have a Race name."

I shake my head.

"I don't care if they are all in to racing they are my family and the will get stuck with my table names," I said.
"Sounds good. I come up with names for tracks and list them in order to the ones I like to least."
"Do I have to make a list so you can veto them?"
"You should make a list just so they are somewhat even but as long one isn't like Earth then I'm fine."
"Can one be Dreamland?"
"That's what your family should have."
"Put these in my phone. I don't want to grab it form my bag."

He grabs my bag and grab my phone and take a picture I rolled my eyes at him as he starts typing things in. He kiss the top of my head and start typing on his phone and he start naming Supercross towns and I start helping to name some that was around but not going to anymore. The arties backs away a little making me look and see he's done.

"How do you like it?" He asks.
"I love it," I said moving my foot a little to see how it looks when my foot moves.
"It's good," Ken said looking over and looking at it.

He takes a picture of it making me rolled my eyes. The arties warps it up. I slip my shoe on and get up. He hands me some papers.

"These are how you care for it," He said.
"Thank you," I said smiling at him.

He smiles and get to the stand and Ken pays for the tattoos. I walk to Ken and he kiss the top of my head. We go to the car and Ken starts driving while I look over the care for the tattoo.

"We need the Ointment," I said.
"I stop by the store before we go over to Ryan's and Lindsay," He said.
"Right."

I grab my phone and call Ryan.

"Hey," Ryan said.
"We are heading back. Come straight over?" I asks.
"Yeah. We just start cooking. I'm grilling prawns."
"Like real Prawns?"
"Yes. We were at the store and he point to them and said he wanted those."
"You got to say no to him at times Ryan."
"I do say no to him."
"OK. See you in like 20 minutes."
"Ok bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and Ken drives to the store. We get out and get the ointment then we go to Ryan's and Lindsay's house. I look over at our old house and Ken warp his arm around me.

"Miss it?" He asks.
"I was insane for moving in to that house with them right here," I aid.

He laughs as he goes to the door. I get up and knock on the door. I open up with Lindsay. I smile and hug her tight. I step inside and Her and Ken hugs her. Mike comes in and he runs to us. I smile as Ken picks him up and hug him tight. Ken hands him to me and I hug Mike tight. I kiss his forehead.

"Did you have fun with Uncle Ryan and Aunt Lindsay?" I ask.
"Yeah. We going to have real prawns," He said.
"That's great."

Mike smiles and i put him down. Ken goes outside with him since that's where Ryan is. I go over to the kitchen and sit down as Lindsay is getting fixing up a salad to go with them.

"So how much more wedding planning do you have to do?" She asks.
"More than I thought. There stupid details but I guess I just got to deal with it," I said.
"Have fun with it. Talk to Ken about it."
"Ken helps plan it. He really does have a input. What are you doing next week?"
"Nothing really why?"
"Bridesmaid dress shopping."
"Sounds great. When?"
"We got to go to the dress shop at 2. Wait no that's my dress fitting the bridesmaid dress shopping is at 2:30."
"What day?"
"Wednesday day."
"That's fine. How is working again?"
"I like it. The shop took some getting used to. I like it and I like that I'm able to see Mike still."
"That's good."
"I'm fine."

I nod my head. Ryan cam in carrying a bowl.

"Shrimps is done," He said.
"So it's time to eat?" Mike asks coming in with Ken.

Ryan looks at Lindsay and she nods her head.

"Yeah," She said.
"Need help?" I ask.
"Just carrying things to the table."

I get up and carry things to the table then get drinks for me and Ken. We sit down at the table and start talking about things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit
Tattoo