I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Brithday

I'm in the bathroom doing Mike's hair when Ken came in. I smile at him and he kiss my lips.

"Ready to go?" Ken asks.
"Breakfast," Mike said.

Ken smiles at him.

"I was thinking we were going to go to Hardy's," Ken said.

I smile and hug him.

"Happy birthday," Ken said.
"Thank you. Let's go so he isn't late."
"Ok. I get his shoes on."

I go upstairs and grab my shoes and go downstairs and see Ken and Mike are gone. I go out and get in Ken's truck.

"How was the bike ride?" I ask.
"It was good."

I smile and he parks at the Hardy’s that's close to the school. I get out and go inside with them. We order our food and sit down. Mike sits down next to me. I kiss his forehead and Mike smiles at me.

"Happy birthday mommy," Mike said.
"Thank you baby," I said.

I smile at him.

"Who makes your birthday cake?" Mike asks.
"I got it Mike," Ken said.
"Good."

Mike smiles at him and Mike looks at me and I smile at him. They brought us our food and we eat then go to the car. Ken drives to the school. I take Mike to his class and see that we are earlier then normal since there are still some moms talking watching their kids. Mike goes in the class room and put his backpack up. He smiles at me.

"Bye Mommy," Mike said.
"Bye baby. Be good," I said.
"I will."

I smile and bend down and kiss his forehead and look as he goes to a table where a girl is coloring. I smile and make sure nothing is in his box before walking out of the class area. I walk to the car and see Ken on his phone.

"What is it?" I ask.
"Lindsay is going to come over," He said.
"Ryan texted you."
"Did you have anything plan?"
"After Mike is out I figure we go to Disneyworld."
"Star tours with no bad talk?" I ask.
"Yes."

I smile at him and he shakes his head and pulls out of the spot and start driving away.

"Go to the store," I said.
"Why?" He asks.
"I know what I want for lunch."
"Ok."

He drives to the store and we pick up prawns before Ken drives home. I look and see Lindsay is in the drive way already.

"I hate that my family think it's not ok to call me before coming over," I said.
"You keep the house intake,” Ken said.
"Thanks and it's two houses down."
"It's Ryan's fault he moved in."

I smile at him and get out. Lindsay came out and hugs me.

"Happy birthday," She said.
"Thanks."

We go inside and I see Ken washing the prawns.

"Hey Ken," Lindsay said.
"Hello Lindsay," Ken said.

Lindsay looks at me and I smile at her.

"So how has wedding planning been going?" She asks.
"We haven't started anything," I said since we really haven't talked much about the wedding since I was looking more in to adoption laws here in Florida.
"Aren't you excited?"
"Yeah but we just got back from being in Vegas for a week Lindsay."
"Right. Let's start now."
"Is that the only reason why you came here?"
"To spend time with you."
"Then let's do something else."
"You need to get on wedding planning."
"I will but I need some time to think about it ok."
"What is there to think about?"
"What do you mean?"
"Why won't you get married in the church you grew up going to. There are not many places near the church to hold a reception."
"I'm not doing that. I don't like that place anymore."

I sigh and look at Ken and he smiles at me.

"We can always just eloped or do it in Vegas," Ken said.

I laugh and my phone rings making me grab it and see it's the lawyer that help me get Mike's father rights taken away.

"I need to take this hold on," I said.

I walk away and hit accept.

"Hello," I said.
"Hello Jezebel Dungey?" He asks.
"Yes this is her."
"It's nice to speak to you again."
"You too."
"So you found a dad for Mike?"
"Yeah. I know laws are different in state and I'm in Florida now."
"It should not be a problem. There are no rights. You guys are engage?"
"Yeah."
"Ok. Get in contact with some lawyer down there and explain what you wrote me about why it's important to change it as soon as you guys can. Most will understand given everything you been through."
"Ok. Thank you."
"No problem. It should be easy two step. One go to a lawyer file the paper work and two go to the judge."
"Thank you bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and go to the dining room and see Lindsay looking at Ken.

"What was that?" Lindsay asks.
"A child lawyer who help me out with Mike's father case."
"Why are you talking to him?"
"Ken adopting Mike."

Ken looks at me a little and smiles at me.

"What did he say?" Ken asks.
"To contact someone down here to help filling out papers right," I said.
"When we get married?"
"No. He said we don't really have to wait given my case."

Ken smiles and came over and kisses my forehead.

"I look in to it tomorrow," I said.
"Great,” Ken said.

I smile knowing Ken is excited for this. Ken kisses my head.

"I'm going to go work out," He said.
"Ok have fun," I said.
"Thanks."

He walks out of the house. I look at Lindsay and she is looking at me.

"So still no babies?" I ask.
"It hasn't even been two years Jez," She said.
"Babies make the world go round. You and Ryan will have such cute babies."
"Thank you. You know I just want you to have the perfect wedding right?"
"Yeah. It's just there are things to consider that didn't have to really happen with you or Megan," I said.
"Like what?"
"Will eloping just be easier?"
"Yeah it be easier but is that what you want?"
"Eloping means there won't be any freak outs."
"That day but there will be hurt feelings all around."

I sigh and Lindsay looks at me.

"There something else isn't there?" She asks.
"A wedding is a lot of money and I don't know if it's worth it," I said.
"What else would you do with the Million dollars?"
"By a house that has land so Mike and Ken can ride together more and it's a private track."

Lindsay looks at me and nods her head.

"Have you mentioned that to Ken?" She asks.
"We talked about a bigger house is needed since with me and Mike moving in there is no room for anyone besides his parents and that means if we have another kid and they have to be in a hotel. His dad is out here more then he's in Germany most of the time. He doesn't need to be in a hotel for all of that."
"But you guys were saving money?"
"Yeah."
"So are you just going to be a stay home mom now?" Lindsay asks.
"No. Next Year when Mike is in school more then I will."
"That's a good plan."

I nod my head and sit down and Lindsay looks at me.

"So you care more about getting a house then the wedding?" She asks.
"Yeah."
"A house that you want won't cost a million dollars so how much do you have save up for it?"
"We got about a thirty thousands."
"That seems like a good number to but one. So let's go with that money is now wedding money."
"Ok."
"Do you have any ideas where you want it?"
"Here in Florida. I want a garden wedding."
"Ok."
"So outside means like August or September, so it's a good weather and lest likely to rain."
"True."

Lindsay looks at me and smiles.

"You need to take engagement pictures," She said.

I sigh hating pictures. Lindsay pats my back.

"Let's look at place around here for a garden,” Lindsay said.
"Ok."

I go and get my lap top and turn it on and Lindsay types things in and she start flipping through things till my phone rings to tell me to get Mike. I grab it and Lindsay gets up and I hug her.

"See you later," I said.
"Later."

I go to my car and drive's to Mike's school. I get out and walk to the gate and see it's not open yet. I lean against the wall and text Ken that I'm picking Mike up and that I didn't do anything for lunch. Ken text me back that he will take care of it. The teacher came and unlocks the gate. The parents walk in. I fallow once the first push is back. I go inside and see Mike is at a table coloring with the little girl like he is normal is. I go over and Mike looks at me and smiles at me.

"Time to go," I said.
"Ok. Bye," Mike said waving to the girl putting the crayons up.
"Bye Mike," She said.

I smile and get Mike's back pack and put the paper in his bag before going to his box and see it's empty. We walk out and get in the car. I drive home and go inside and take Mike's back and put it on its hook.

"Daddy here," Mike said.
"Yeah. He's cooking prawns for lunch."
"Great."

I smile and see a bag on the counter with cards. I shrugged my shoulder and go outside knowing Ken is out there grilling. I go and see him grilling. Mike comes to Ken. Ken picks him up and let Mike see the grill.

"So what are we doing after Lunch?" Mike asks.
"Go to Disney world?" Ken asks
"Yep Epcot first," I said.
"That's great."

Mike smiles and Ken put him down.

"Go get in your play clothes," Ken told Mike.
"Ok."

Mike smiles and runs inside. Ken smiles at me.

"We are eating out here?" I ask.
"Yeah. I got you cake too," Ken said.
"That's sweet."

Ken smiles and kisses my head. I smile at him and go inside and get plates and go outside with Mike as he carries water bottles outside. Mike sits down and Ken grabs the shrimp off the girl and sits down next to me and kisses my head. I smile and we talk to Mike about his day as we eat. We take things inside and I point to the bag.

"The bag is from only Ryan. The cards are form Lindsay and Meghan. The box is for Blake," Ken said.

I grab the cards and put it in my bag then open the box and see it's a thing of Halloween Recess candy making me smile. I grab the bag and see it's pretty heavy. I sigh and get the tissue out and see a book. I smile and grab the book and see its leather bound Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass Book.

"Ryan is the best," I said.

Ken looks at me and I show him the book and Ken smiles.

"That's looks good,” Ken said.

I nod my head and go and put it on my bookcase I have that are all my lather bounds and smile. I go upstairs and grab a jacket and a smaller bag and go downstairs and grab my bag and go outside to my car. Ken gets in and starts Driving. I open the card and smile reading theirs and see there are gift cards from Game Stop and Starbucks form Blake and Meghan then a Cinnabon gift card form Lindsay. I put the gift cards away and text them all that I love the presents and cards.

"We give you your present at dinner,” Ken said.
"After Cake," Mike said.

I laugh and smile at Mike. We go to the Epcot and get in line at Star Tours. Mike stays in front of me.

"We need to start looking for a house," I said.
"Why?" Ken asks.
"It take a few months to get unpack so I figure now or we have to wait almost a year when the wedding is going on."
"Ok. I will talk to people."
"We are moving again?" Mike asks.
"Yeah the house is a little small if anyone wants to stay to visit us," Ken said.
"We are moving to a big house?" Mike asks.
"A bigger one."
"That has a track?"

Ken looks at me and I nod my head.

"It will start off with land then we will get the track made. Then you can ride at home," Ken said.
"Like Tate," Ken said.
"Yeah like him."

Mike smiles at Ken and we get in our pod. We go and Ken takes us to a line

"What are we doing?" I ask.
"I looked something up. It will be fine," He said.

I rolled my eyes and look at him. He smiles at me.

"We are going to Magic Kingdom next right?" Mike asks.
"Yeah," I said.
"Mad Tea party?"
"Of course," Ken said.

Mike nods his head we get to the front and I see its Sorcerer Mickey. I smile and hug Ken and kiss his lips.

"I love it," I said.
"I figure you will."

I smile at him. I get up and Ken takes a picture of me with Mickey. Ken came and stands on the other side and the worker takes a picture while Mike stays back. Mike gets the phone and I go and pick him up and look at the pictures.

"That one is going on Instgram," Ken said.

I rolled my eyes at him. He kisses my lips. I smile at him.

"Thank you. I got the only two pictures with character that matter now," I said.
"Yeah. I know that's great."

I smile and we go to Magic Kingdom and go on a couple rides before Ken starts driving back home. We go inside and I look at Mike and Ken.

"Pizza?" I ask.
"Yeah," Ken said.
"Bread Sticks?" Mike asks.
"Ok."

I get my phone and order pizza, bread Sticks, and buffalo wings. I go inside the living room and sit down smiling as I see Ken is playing with Mike.

"You should read the book for your class," I said.
"Ok,” Mike said.

Mike grabs it and sits down next to me and start reading it. There is a knock on the door. Ken gets up and walks over. I kiss Mike's head when I smell pizza.

"Food's here," I said.
"Finish first?" Mike asks.
"Yeah."

I smile as Mike finishes the book. He puts it on the table and walk to the dining room. I get myself a glass a soda then Mike's cup. I walk to the table and put it on the table in front of Mike. Ken sits down and we start eating talking about things. Ken gets a cake that is really meant for one person. I smile at Ken and he puts on a 21 candle on it. I smile as he lights it and him and mike sing. I blow out the candle and cut the cake and hand Mike his slice. Ken smiles at me. I rolled my eyes and hand him his piece of cake.

"Present time," Mike said.
"Ok," I said.

Mike looks at Ken. Ken gets up and goes to the garage. Mikes gets up and run after him. Mike came in carrying a box and Ken has something warp that seems about the size of a picture frame. Mike set the box down and point to the present Ken is holding.

"That's from me," Mike said.
"Really?"
"Yeah. Open it."

I move the cake out of the way and Ken put it down. I open it and smile seeing it's a poster frame that says Never Count your Yoshis Before they hatch. Plans often change. I laugh since its from Animal Crossing. I look at Mike and he smiles at me.

"Do you like it?" He asks.
"Yeah. Going to hang it up tomorrow."

He smiles and leans over and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you," I said.
"Your welcome,” Mike said.

I smile and Ken hands me the box. I smile and open it and see ear rings that are just little leafs.

"Thank you," I said.
"You like them?" Ken asks.
"Yes."

Ken smiles and kisses my lips. I smile at him. Mike looks at me and I smile at him.

"Ready for your shower?" I ask.
"Yeah."

He gets up and goes upstairs. I look at the picture and smile at Ken.

"You helped him?" I ask.
"Emily did. I just paid for them."
"I like that quote."
"Adam got you one too."

I look at him and he goes to the garage and carries in another picture frame and sit it down. I look and see it's says And remember that bad times are… just times that are bad. I laugh and look at Ken.

"Take it one day they were watching him play Animal Crossing?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"I like them."

Ken smile and kiss my lips.

"I put them up tomorrow once you tell me where."

I smile and nod my head at him. He kisses my lips.

"I'm going to go put Mike to bed," I said.
"Ok I clean up then meet you up in bed."

I nod my head and go upstairs and see Mike is already in his room lying down.

"Hey buddy," I said.
"Hey Mommy."

I kiss his forehead.

"Brush your teeth already?" I ask.
"Yes."
"Great."

I smile at him.

"So buddy you know how Ken isn't your dad really right?" I ask.
"Yet."
"Right. Do you want that to happen?"
"Yes."
"Do you want Roczen to be your last name?"
"Your last name will be Roczen too right?"
"Yeah."
"Then yes."

I smile at him and kiss his forehead.

"Ok. I work on getting things done," I said.
"Ok."

I grab the book and read to him before kissing his forehead again.

"Good night Mike," I said.
"Night."

I walk to my bed room and see Ken on the bed looking at the computer. I go over and see he's looking at Houses. I lean on his side and start talking about houses I like through the list he has.
 
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit