I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Talking

I pull up to the house and look at Mike in the back of the truck looking tired since he didn't get a good night sleep after the race or last night.

"Want to take a nap after lunch?" I asks.
"No," He said.

I nod my head and get out and get his door open. I grab his bag and he walks inside. I go inside and see Ken's mom in the kitchen.

"I cooked Lunch. It's about ready," She said.
"Oh thank you," I said.

She smiles at me. I go and put my bag down and put Mike's backpack away. I look and see he is laying down on the box his bikes are in. Ken came in and kiss my forehead.

"He's taking a nap," He said.
"No," Mike said.

Ken moves his head behind my hair and let out a soft chuckle.

"So what are you doing?" Pops asks.
"Resting till lunch. Then Me and Zoe will watch Fantasia," Mike said.
"Right no nap," Ken said.

Mike shakes his head at him making me laugh a little and go to the kitchen and help Ken's mom with getting things on the table. I go over and pick Mike up.

"Lunch is ready," I said.
"I like Lunch," Mike said.

I kiss the top of his head smiling a little. I set him down in his chair and go and get Mike and myself a drink. I sit down and get food on my plate seeing that Ken got Mike's plate already made. I start eating as people talk about what's going on.

"When are we going to Disneyworld?" Zoe asks.
"Don't know when do you want to go?" Ken asks.
"Tomorrow."

Ken looks at me and I nod my head.

"Ok we go tomorrow," He said.
"Am I coming?" Mike asks.
"After school," I said.
"Ok."

I kiss the top of Mike's head. His sister looks at me and start asking me questions about the wedding and his mom ask me a few other questions.

"It sounds like you guys got the wedding figure out that's good," His sister said.
"Thank you."

I smile and look down at Mike and see him looking at his plate.

"Go get in play clothes," I told him.
"Ok mommy."

He goes upstairs and I get up and grab the plates and start doing the dishes. Ken came in and warp his arms around me.

"You doing ok?" Ken asks.
"Tired," I mumble.
"Want me to make you coffee?"
"No. I'm fine. Go ride."
"Ok my mom and sister coming."
"Ok. Just don't invite anyone over please."
"I don't invite anyone over all the time."
"You tend to do it when your family is here."

He nods his head and kiss the top of it.

"Ok your right. You can go get Cinnabon with Taylor," He said.
"What about Mike and Zoe?"
"My dad is staying here. Mike is going to take a nap and Zoe is almost a teenager so she's easy for him."
"That is a good idea."

He kiss the top of my head. I smile and he goes outside. I finish cleaning up lunch and go to the living room and see Mike on the floor watching Fantasia with Zoe and Pops watching it. I grab my phone and text Taylor if she wants to go to Cinnabon with me right now. She text me with of course. I smile and go over to Pops and he looks at me.

"Do you mind if I go out for a little bit?" I asks.
"Can he ride?" Pops asks.
"If he mange to nap then yeah if he doesn't have a nap I don't think it's safe."
"Of course."
"If he does just make sure his heart rate things is working."
"Of course."

I nod my head and look at Mike who is looking at me and I wave at him.

"Where are you going?" He asks coming to me.
"I'm going to go talk with Taylor," I said.
"Just Tay Tay?"
"Yes Just Tay Tay. I be back before dinner."
"Ok."

I kiss his forehead as he hugs me. I hug him tight and hold him against me.

"You be good for Pops and don't bug Zoe too much," I said.
"Promise mommy."

I smile and let him go as he lets me go. I smile as he goes sits down and Zoe hits play. She waves at me and I wave at her.

"You can watch anything you want in the other room," I said pointing to the paly room.
"I like parts of it," She said.

I nod my head and leave the house. I get in my car and drive to Lindsay's house and Taylor came in and get in the car. I start driving to Orlando.

"So what's going on?" She asks.
"Frist did you and Megan order your dresses for my wedding?" I asks.
"Yes."
"Ok. I'm tired and Ken knows I don't take naps and want to pump me full of sugar since I said no one can come over for dinner tonight."
"Is that odd?"
"A little since sometimes Adam comes over if he wasn't really around during the weekend. He misses Mike."
"Who is Mike's Godparents?"
"You and Spencer. Spencer sign something for the courts about it."
"Really?"
"I didn't want Mike to go to my parents and I was in Minnesota at the time. It was decide when I was pregnant. The Lawyer wanted to make sure that legally if anything happen to me that I did have the choice of who my son goes to. He made sure that all the bases where cover to make sure that Mike wasn't going to his sperm donner. He was trying to make Spencer the father just to make courts happy but the Judge didn't want that much paper work and says it can turn ugly if no one likes the person I want to adopted Mike also it can just be hard with changing rights away."
"Spencer would have done that."
"I know. He's might as well be one of my brothers. Did he tell you that I thought he was really family till I was 13 and broke my leg and wasn't allowed to be in the hospital room and the start."
"Yeah thought it was sweet of you."

I nod my head and park in the parking place.

"Where are we going?" She asks.
"Cinnabon," I said.
"Ok."

I get out and lead her to Cinnabon. I go inside and the worker smiles at us.

"A new batch will be done in five minutes," She said.
"That's great. What you want Taylor?" I asks looking at her.
"Just a regular Cinnabon," Taylor said.
"Drink?" I asks.

She points to the red things and the girl smiles at me.

"Double it?" She asks.
"Yes," I said.

She nods her head and gave me the total. I gave her my card and she pays for it then hands me the two drinks.

"I will bring out them out when they are done," She said.
"Thank you," I said smiling at her.

I go over and take her to the table that I like sitting at and she looks at me.

"Come here more than Lindsay thinks don't you?" She asks.
"It's better this way," I said.
"I know. I hear some of her trainer comments thrown at me when we been together for two weeks."
"Dose she attack how dare you do that to your child?"
"Not a lot, is that what she does to you?"
"I shouldn't feed him junk food because it's going to be hard for him when he's growing up and he has to cut it out to train to be a racer when he grows up."
"Do you think it's true?"
"I don't want anything I do to say I push him in to racing. I want it to be his choice. It might be odd that I make breakfast for me and Mike while Ken eats a different breakfast even if we are all eating at the same time but I don’t want to eat what Kens has to. He doesn't always want to eat what he has too."
"Do you make him something for every meal?"
"No but if we are not cooking I might go to McDonalds then pick up Chipotle for Ken. I typical eat what Mike eats."
"Ok so he's not one of those kids about food."
"No but there are things we don't have in the house much like bread because Mike doesn't eat it. I'm thinking of getting a bread machine so I can have fresh bread. It always smells so good when it's fresh at the store."
"Your right. You should do it."
"It also can help me do things when I'm baking things."
"Your right it can."

I nod my head and She smiles at me. The waiter came and put the buns down in front of us.

"There you guys go," She said.
"Thanks," I said.

She smiles and we start talking about what Saige is doing and how Mike is doing with School then we start talking about Wedding things before leaving. She looks at me when I pull up to Lindsay's and Ryan's house.

"Do you ever miss living right down there form them?" She asks.
"No Why?"
"Lindsay says you moved because you hated living so close to them."
"I like having my own place. I wouldn't mind if they were a couple house down now but there so much room that privacy is real unlike here."

She nods her head and hugs me.

"Wednesday Disneyworld?" She asks.
"Sure. We taking Zoe tomorrow."
"Oh."
"It's better if we go separate. She and Mike knows how to work together to get through the park to do everything they want to do. We got to work with Mike when we go with you guys. It also might be the day Ken takes them all to Harry Potter land."
"You don't enjoy that? You liked the books."
"Once a year with Jessica is enough really thought."
"I understand that. It doesn’t' have the kid draw like Disneyworld has."
"Disneyworld is a great place for kids like him. It teaches him to deal with things and there are rewards with the rides."

She hugs me tight.

"It makes so much sense why you go so much now. It also makes sense form pictures why Ken loves going so much too," She said.
"It brings a smile to Mike's face and he's the one that figure it out."

She laughs and get out of the car. I wave at her and she turns to go inside. I drive home when she gets inside and go inside and see Mike is asleep on the floor with the race on.

"How long has he been asleep?" I asks.
"Ten minutes," Zoe said.

I nod my head.

"We waking him up in 20," Pops said.

I nod my head and sit down. Zoe sits down next to me and see she is making an list of things to do tomorrow. I smile and help her figure out what should be done before me and Mike are able to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit