I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Vegas

I'm sitting down at the tables watching as Mike is riding his bike around Kenny and Carey who are talking at a tall table. Ken came and sit down next to me.

"What up?" I asks.
"All of your family is here," He said.
"Yeah they told me. Taylor came out too just her."
"What have they got plan?"
"Why do you think that?"
"Taylor never comes out before just her."
"That's is true."
"So they planning something for girls."

I stare at him and point to Mike.

"Watch him yeah?" I asks getting up.
"Yeah i got him."

I get up and go over to the KTM tent and see all of my sister's in law and Taylor sitting down. I jump up and sit on the table and they all look at me.

"Your upset," Taylor said.
"I don't want a bachelorette party especially one that takes place in Vegas," I said.
"It's tradition," Lindsay said.
"And I have a problem going out drinking."
"You have for the last two years."

I look at Lindsay and she rise her eyebrows at me.

"I will not be going out. It's plain and simple to that. I have a son that I promise will be riding in one of the tracks out here on Sunday morning," I said.
"How can Ken get you to come out and I can't?" Lindsay said.
"Ken doesn't leave me. He keeps people away from me and if he does leave to go get drink it's when I'm at a table normally with Ryan who won't let people near me either."
"We do it too," Lindsay said.

I sigh and Taylor looks at me.

"Lindsay i don't think we can change her mind on this. We have to accept it's not going to be a total girls night if we want to go drinking for a bachelorette party," Taylor said.
"We are not going out to a club we are going to a show and then a pool party on Sunday," Lindsay said.
"What show?" I asks.
"Down Under," Meghan said.

I look at her then at Lindsay.

"You wouldn't be going on stage. It's somewhat tradition to embarrasses the bride a little and just you going there will do it.," Whitney said.
"We never agree to that," Lindsay said.
"She's not an adventurous person Lindsay. She kind of skipped her teen years and was pretty shelter up in till she left at 17," Taylor said.
"Going upstage was fun for me," Lindsay said.
"I don't want some guy touching me. I can't handle it ok Lindsay," I said.
"You don't know that."
"I know how I have I react Lindsay. I'm not comfortable with that."

She looks at me and I feel arms making me go stiff and throwing off my balance causing me to fall off the railing. I hear shouts but I can't make my body move. I land and look at up and shoot up and back away from the person and see that it's Blake.

"Why did you fall?" Blake asks.
"You freaked me out," I said.
"You never get caught off guard. I mean you always turn around and stare at them. You haven't let anyone touch your hair."

I point to it where it's in a bride over my shoulder.

"Um yeah I see that," Blake said.
"I was talking ok and no one was here but people. I didn't expected it," I said.
"Your upset."

Ryan came and look at me.

"Are you ok?" He asks looking at me and Blake.
"I'm going and getting one of my cookies and hopeful there is a recces or MM's in the haul," I said.
"One of your cookies?" Blake asks.
"I made cookies and brought them they are sugar cookies with the fox symbol. Peanut butter with chocolate on it," I said.
"I want one," Blake said.
"Me too," Jade said.
"I got a platter for this team," I said.
"Let's go get it," Blake said.

My dad came and point to Blake.

"You go clean up your arms," He said.
"You going to hide them," Ryan said.
"I won't."

My dad looks at me and point up to the aisle and I see Mike is holding on to Ken pointing and I sigh knowing he's upset.

"I got to go," I said.

My dad came and walk with me to the haul. Mike language at me the minute I'm close enough. I grab him form Ken and hold him against me tight.

"Hey buddy," I said rubbing his back.
"Are you ok Mommy?" He asks.
"Yes I'm fine."

Ken looks at me and I smile at him.

I feel something behind me and turn and see my dad and he stop his arm.

"You look like your fallowing over," Ken said.

Ken came to my side and grab Mike form me.

"I want mommy," Mike wine at him.
"Mom need to sit right now in the Rig," Ken said.

I look up and see that it's time for the pits to open.

"Rig good idea," I said.

My dad looks at Ken.

"Can I come in?" He asks.
"Yeah," Ken said and then he looks at me.

My dad came and warp his arm around me.

"Rig come on Princess," My dad said.
"Yeah Rig."

Ken lead him in the Rig and Ricky looks at us.

"What happen?" He asks.
"Take Mike," Ken said and hand him to Ricky before he picks me up and set me on the self.

I hold my hands out and Ricky hand Mike to me. Mike lays his head on my neck and I hold on to him tight. Ken hands me a cookie and Mike looks at him.

"You want a cookie too?" Ken asks.
"Yeah. Oreo," Mike said.

Ken goes and get the packages of Oreo's and open it then hand it to Mike.

"You ok Princess?" My dad ask.
"Yeah. I'm ok."

He looks at me and takes my sunglasses off of me.

"Your pale," He said.
"What did Blake do?" Ken asks.

My dad looks at him a little and I know it pissed him off that Ken thinks it's Blake's fault.

"He grab me form the behind," I said.
"What do you want?" Ken asks.
"Puente butter MM's or Recess."
"Coffee what kind do you want," My dad asks.

Ken looks at him and shake his head.

"Can you get out for a moment?" He asks.

Mike gets off and hold his arm out.

"We go talk to Kelly about Daddy's bike. Come on Grandpa it's fun," Mike said.

Ricky looks at Mike.

"You were just worried about her," Ricky said.
"Daddy takes care of Mommy. He's doing it and it's time to go check the bike he's busy so he can't do that. We go do it."

My dad Pick up Mike and goes out and pull Ricky out of him. Ken hugs me tight and kiss the top of my head.

"What else where going on for you to Freeze like that?" He asks.
"They were trying to talk me in to going to Down under and going on stage," I said.

He starts laughing making me look at him and pout. He looks at me and smiles at me.

"It's goes to show you that what happen to you isn't what they think about you when they see you," Ken said.
"Ass," I said.

He looks at me and making me smile at him. I kiss his lips and Ken pulls away and looks at me.

"I'm done," I said.
"Good. Want anything?"
"Nope but I'm not doing it. Going straight to our room with our son then leave for doughnuts and get Mike to ride out on the track here."

Ken looks at me and shakes his head.

"So how your felling your like one point away from Ryan so technically you can win the title," I said.
"Technically I can win the title?"

I look at him and Ricky came in.

"You got to get out there," Ricky said.

Ken nods his head then lean over and I kiss his lips.

"Don't fall off your bike," I said.
"Love you too," Ken said.

I smile as he leaves. Ricky looks at me so I smile and wave at him.

"You good? Want Coffee or anything?" Ricky asks.
"I'm fine. Ken handle it."

He laughs and I get up and go out and see my dad talking to Mike off to the side. I go over and Mike smiles at me.

"Ready to go watch practice?" I asks.
"I need to go talk to Daddy," Mike said turning around and running to Ken.

I turn and smile watching Mike talk to Ken. Kelly came over and pick Mike up and Mike kiss Ken's nose since the helmet then set him down and point to me. Kelly gets on Ken's bike and Ken rides out of the pit. Mike came and I look at him.

"Where's your headphones?" I asks.

Mike points to the table. I look at him and he runs and grabs the earphones and put them on while coming to me. I pick him up and start walking to the stands with my dad fallowing.

"You good?" My dad asks.
"Yeah. I’m good. Hold on. I need to get you something to take to the KTM pit."

I hand him Mike and go and get the cookies then go outside and hold them out to my dad seeing that he put Mike down.

"Cookies?" He asks.
"Jade and Mathilda asked for them. I figure since I was going to do it for this team for the close of the Supercross it couldn’t hurt to do it for the KTM team either. They dealt with me and Mike as much in their pits as Ken's team."
"That's not really true."
"I feel like it and they treat Mike great. Carlos at times explains things to Mike when he's there and Jade is having to talk to the teams."

My dad nods his head. He sets it down on a table and talk to Roger. Roger looks at me and Mike start pulling my hand. I wave seeing my dad looking at me. I go up to the stand and see Lindsay, Meghan, Taylor and Mathilda sitting where I normally do. I go over and Mike hugs them before looking at the track to watch the practice. I sit down next to Mathilda.

"So no party?" She asks.
"No party," I said.

Taylor looks at me and smiles at me.

"Hey what a pool party?" Taylor said.
"I have plans with Mike," I said.
"Ken can take him. His dad can take him or even your dad can take him," Lindsay said.

Whitney and i smile and Liam hugs me before he sits down on Whitey's lap.

"Your taking Mike out to that kid ridding thing tomorrow?" She asks.
"Yeah. I mention it to Jade," I said.
"I know. He's taking Liam there. Are you going or is it a Ken thing?"
"Technically taking Mike to Public tracks is what Ryan dose," Lindsay said.
"It's a close track if you don't have a Supercross pass your kid isn't going to go through. It's for rider's and mechanic's kid to play. Ricky said it's has different levels of Super crosses tracks for the kids," I explain.
"Is it an all-day thing?" Taylor said.

I look at her and sigh.

"What are you thinking?" I asks.
"I want to spend time with you. I figure we get breakfast spend some time at the pool relaxing and then get like Mani's and Pedi's," She said.

I look at my nails that where done Thursday. She grabs my hand and look at me.

"You just got them done this week," She said.
"Thursday, I had to be in the salon to talk about my wedding day look and what I want done with you guys," I said.
"What did Mike do?" Meghan asks.
"Emily watched him ride around at the park and paly with Ava some."
"Ava?" Meghan asks.
"His friend form school. She goes to the park that Mike likes to ride around at."

Taylor drop my hand and sighs.

"Take it your got your hair trim there too?" Taylor said.
"No that was last week," I said.
"Dose it the first week of every month," Lindsay said.
"It's important to trim your hair so the ends don't look dead and thin," I said.
"Once of month seems excessive."
"She gets judge on more harshly then you on her hair. You got to understand that Lindsay," Mathilda said.
"Why?" Lindsay asks looking at her.
"She's a hair stylist. You won't want your hair done by someone with bad hair like your client's wouldn't hire you if you were fat or less tone."
"Very true also I like my hair a certain way. I mean I trim Ken's and Mike's hair once a week," I said.

They look at me and I smile at them.

"That's excessive and there is nothing to explain that," Meghan said.

Whitney looks at me.

"How dose Ken agree to that? I know Mike lets you do want ever you want as long as you tell him right. Ken doesn’t bow down to you the same way," Whitney asks.
"I give him a head massage and don't get frustrated with him because it's not right. He also doesn't get frustrated with it either then," I said.
"You turn him in to being so used to having hair a certain length that it's not right if it's grows out," Taylor said.
"I guess. I just like cutting men's hair. I haven't done it since I start working to anyone but friends and family," I said.

Taylor ruffles my hair making me glare at her as I runs my hand threw it.

"So it's cancel right?" I asks.
"Yes," Whitney said.
"Thank you."

I lean over and lay my head on Whitney's shoulder and she looks at me and smiles at me a little.

"Comfortable?" She asks.
"Want me to move?" I asks.
"It's fine."

I smile and Taylor takes out a selfie stick.

"Really?" I asks looking at it.
"Smile."

I smile and when I know she's going to take the picture I take the smile off of my face and flip the camera off. Taylor glares at me.

"I will only do worse if you try to take a picture with that stupid thing," I said leading against Whitney more.

She starts rubbing my back a little. My dad came over and Whitney stands up. He sits down and I look at him.

"Can I lean on you?" I asks.
"Of course," My dad said.

I smile and lean on his arm as I watch the practice.

"It's break time?" My dad said when the bikes are leaving.
"Yeah," I said not really wanting to move.

Mathilda looks at Mike.

"Come on let's takes you to Pops," She said.
"For food?" Mike said.
"Yeah."

Mike grabs her hand and she takes him down to pops.

"You ok princess?" He asks.
"Yeah."
"Nice Tattoo."

I look and see that my tattoo can be visible.

"Thanks. Thinking about getting another to even it out," I said.
"Got to get something good," He said.
"Thinking about getting something form Alice and wonderland or the secret about flying is not hitting the ground. They both going to have the triforce."
"Should have a fire ball from Kirby."
"I'm thinking about getting a Kirby tattoo on my hip and the other side the Cheshire Cat."
"it makes sense to get the triforce if you do it with the flying thing so it matches but if you get an Alice in wonderland thing got to have something else. Maybe Lord of the Rings or get a quote from those books and get a mushroom or a Yoshi shell. I remember you played a game about him."

I look at my dad and smile at him.

"So why hasn’t' Ryan gotten a tattoo?" I asks.
"He doesn’t want to. What about Harry Potter?"
"I prefer Lord of the Rings."
"The Magician's book is a good one done. Or Song Lyrics. I mean you do listen to songs a lot."
"I haven't thought about my favorite songs."
"As long as it's not about a water buffalo I'm good."

I rolled my eyes at my dad.

"We should head back," I said.
"We are fine here."

I nod my head and he kiss the top of my head.

"So i heard your taking Mike out ridding tomorrow?" My dad said.
"Yeah at the kid thing that has been set up. I call you when we are heading out if you want to come with us. I advise going separate because you might not want to come as early or stay as long."
"Ok."
"Why didn't mom come?"
"She didn’t want to ruin your bachelorette party."
"Ryan could win the championship. She never misses a race that warps it up."
"Didn't want to stop anything by being around."
"I'm sorry."
"Not your fault."
"It's not happening so it makes me feel bad."

He laughs a little and shake his head.

"Are you going to spend some extra time after Spring Creek at home?" My dad asks after a little bit.
"Thinking about it, I still got to talk to my work about taking the time off."
"What about Mike when he's off of school?"
"His school has a day care program for the summer. His time is acutely going to be longer. They suggest for people going in to 1st grade going to get them use to the next grade for full days."
"You thinking of putting him in that?"
"Some of it. It's done weekly and there different stuff every week the focus is on. There some choices for weeks."
"That's great."

I nod my head and sigh as I watch them prep the track. My dad starts rubbing my back. I feel someone coming making me look and see Ricky with Mike. He holds out a plate to me. I look and see 2 sandwiches.

"Thanks Ricky," I said.
"No problem."

He hands me a water bottle then hands one to my dad. He looks at us and take his phone. I look at him as he takes a picture then start typing it walking away.

"Who are you sending that too?" My dad asks.
"My mom and Dad. It's nice to see this again," Ricky said.

HE smiles and walks away.

I rolled my eyes and hand my dad a sandwich and start eating.

"Did you eat Mike?" I asks.
"Yep. I sat by dad while he signed," Mike said.
"You sat by him?"
"Yeah behind Broc."
"What was the line?"
"Broc, Daddy, then Carey."
"Oh."
"Daddy put a hat on me first and sunglasses. He made sure to know not to look up form drawing on the poster he gave me to or the tablet."

I smile a little and Mike looks at me.

"Why are you leaning against grandpa?" Mike asks.
"I just want to."

He looks at me a little.

"Grandpa is my daddy," I told him knowing he likes to cuddle up with Ken at times.
"Oh ok."

I smile at him then finish my sandwich. My dad grabs the plate and put it on the stairs.

"Deal with it later," MY dad said.

I laugh and shake my head at him. Everyone came but I tune them out when my dad start rubbing my back and focus on the practices. I get up when practice is over.

"Time to go Mommy," Mike said.
"I know let's go."

He smiles at me. I grab his hand and walk with my family to the tent. My dad grabs me before I can get to far away making me look at him.

"He really dose treat you well doesn't he?" My dad asks.
"Ken?" I asks.
"Yeah."
"He treats me great. He loves me."
"I know. I saw it today. I never saw him take care of you like that."
"Has it something to do with not wanting to see it?"
"Yeah but the fact that at a race with the points how they are and he focus his attention on you means more than anything."
"He will always put me and Mike first Dad."

He nods his head and hugs me. I hug him tight and pull away.

"See you later dad," I said.
"See you later."

I walk to the tent and go inside and see Ken on his phone. Mike runs to him and they start talking. I sit down and Ken looks at me. He moves Mike and Mike goes and start playing with his bikes. I sit down and lay my head on Ken's shoulder. He warps his arms around me and kiss the top of my head.

"How you been doing?" Ken asks.
"I'm fine," I said.
"Ricky sent me a picture."

I look and see he sent him a picture he took with my dad and me.

"He's done fighting," I said.
"That's good."
"He approves of you."
"That's good. You guys talk about anything?"
"He was impressed with the fact that you didn't take time to worry about work and just focus on me. How are you feeling?"
"I'm feeling good."

I smile and stay cuddle up in his arms till it's time to go to our seats. I sit down and Mike sit on my lap.

"Daddy can win the title," Mike said.
"Yeah two points different," I told him.
"Uncle Ryan needs to get third or fourth."
"Yeah he dose but no matter what we love someone who is first and second."

He nods his head and we watch the races. I grab him as the final start and see Ken got the early lead after Barcia got the hole shot but end up falling down when someone in the back tap his while.

"Daddy is in first," Mike said.
"Uncle Ryan?"
"Second come on Tomac."

I laugh and wat the race biting my lip as I watch Ken wins. I grab Mike and take him down to the track. I walk over to Ken and he warps his arms around me. I hug him tight.

"Did you get the champion?" I asks.
"Yeah. First and second is three points," Ken said.
"Then how did you get 2 points."
"Got a third to Ryan's Second once."

I nod my head then look at Ken and kiss his lips. He pull away and smile at me.

"You won the championship," I said smiling at him.

He laughs and kiss the top of my head. Kelly tabs his back.

"Got to go to the interview," Kelly said.
"Right."

Ken kiss my lips and run up to the stage. Kelly hands me a shirt. I grab it and put it on Mike seeing it's his size. Kelly points to one on Ken's bike. I grab it and know it's for me. I put it on and grab Mike knowing he's tired and don't trust to pay attention when he's slipping. I back out towards the edge not wanting to be near the champagne. Mike looks at me.

"Got to take a team picture baby," I told him.
"I know."

I look at the stage and see Ken looking at me. I rolled my eyes at him and point to the women interviewing him for the broadcast. He smiles and turns around. He goes over and Ryan pat's his back and Ken smiles at him. Ryan looks at me and waves. I rolled my eyes as Ken talks to the people in the stands before they take the podium pictures. I move so I'm not in the rage to be shoot at. They did and then they start moving things to get the bike on the stage. Ryan came over and grab Mike from me.

"You can come with me," Ryan said.
"No go to hotel with mommy and daddy," Mike said.
"Just for the team picture."
"Ok."

I smile and hug Ryan.

"Thanks bro," I said.
"No problem he looks ready to sleep as it is."

I smile and kiss Mike's forehead. Ricky came and grab my hand. I smile at him as he drags me away.

"Sorry," I said.

He rolled his eyes. I go over and stand behind Ken. Ricky grabs my arm and pull me so I'm not directly behind him. Ken looks at me and smiles at me.

"Pictures," I said.
"Where is Mike?" Ken ask.
"Ryan. He's tired."

He nods his head and they took the team pictures. I walk to the KTM Pit and see my dad with Mike. He gets up and Ryan came over and hug me tight.

"Thank you for the cookies," Ryan said.
"No problem. You all deserve them."

He smiles and Jade waves at me and I wave at him.

"I carry him for you," My dad said.
"Thank you daddy," I said.
"No problem."

Lindsay came and look at me.

"Where are you and Ken going?" She asks.
"Ken might go somewhere but I'm going to sleep," I said.

She looks at me and I smile at her and hug her.

"See you," I said.

I walk over to the pit and see some people all around. I bit my lip not wanting to deal with it. My dad grabs my arm and lead me to the side and point to the chain. I look at it since I never open it.

"You got the team shirt on. Fans know your with them," My dad said.
"Yeah your right," I said.

Jessica came and open it and shake her head at me. I smile and my dad came in. I came in and she hugs me.

"Congratulations," She said.
"Um thanks," I said.

I smile and go to the haul and show my dad where to lay Mike upstairs. I kiss his head and put my phone down and go outside. I see Ken talking to Transworld. I stay at the side and feel my dad. Ken finish how the weekend and I hug him tight and he hands me his phone.

"Mike's asleep?" Ken asks.
"Yep."

My dad came and hold his hand out. Ken shakes it.

"You road well this season," My dad said.
"Thank you," Ken said.
"Congratulations."
"Thank you."

My dad nods his head then kiss my head.

"See you later princess," My dad said.
"Bye dad," I said.

He leaves out of the pit the way he came. Ken kissed my lips. I pull away and smile at him. He smiles at me and pay his head on my shoulder.

"I got the title," He said.
"Yeah you did it," I said.
"I did it."

I pull away and he looks at me and I point to the press.

"Go do the interviews. I be watching," I said.
"Right."
"Did you get a cookie?"
"No."

I go over and get a cookie and hold it out and he grabs it and smiles at me as he takes a bit. I go over to a table where there isn't anyone and sit down and start playing on Ken's phone watching him. I yawn and put the phone down and lay my head down still watching Ken knowing he looks at me everyone in a while. Ken came over and point to the rig.

"Go lay down with Mike. I wake you when we are going to the hotel," Ken said.
"Thanks. I love you. I'm so proud of you," I said.
"Thank you."

He smiles at me and I get up and walk to the rig and lay down on the other couch area.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit