I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Gifts

I'm in the kitchen looking at the things form the bridal shower. Pops come in and looks at me.

"Hey," I said.
"Stuck on where to put everything?" He asks.
"Yeah. How was Mike for you?" I asks since he watched Mike while I worked today.
"He was god. He's always good. He gets that he doesn't ride till you come home."

I nod my head and Mike came from the paly room.

"What are these?" Mike asks.
"So many random things to put in the kitchen," I said.

He looks at me and I point to a box.

"Those are plates that are red and grey that are square," I said.
"Don't you have a cabinet in the dining room?" Pops asks.
"Yep that's where these are going to go."
"Only have to use them when the person who gave you them show up for a meal."
"That's never going to happen great."

I go and put them in the self then go back to the kitchen and look at the tea pot set that Britany got me. Ken came in and look at us.

"What are we doing?" He asks.
"They are watching me while I'm trying to figuring out where to put the gifts people got us," I said.
"First things first. What did we get form people who will come here," Ken asks.

I move the boxes to group them in the two groups. Ken grabs the brown box the tea pot set came in and look at it.

"It's pretty so I want people to look at it," I said.
"Put it on the cabinet in the dining room so it's out to look at," Pops said.

I nod my head and put it off to the side.

"What is this?" He asks looking at the table lines that my mom gave me.
"These are from my mother," I said.

I grab the table cloth this is just a white table cloth then put the table runner on that has KRJ in the middle in pretty cursive then at the end on each side with a R in the same writing. I grab the place mat that is burlap and put one on the table cloth that has Roczen writing and the R is in the same writing as the table running. Ken looks at me a little shocked. I grab the Napkins that has the KRJ like the table runner on them

"Mike go play please," Ken said.
"Can I go ridding now?" Mike asks.
"Yeah."
"I watch you while your parents figure where everything goes," Pops said.

Mike goes outside and pops fallows him. I look at Ken and see him looking at the things laying out.

"We have to use these when your mom and dad came out," He said.
"The Napkins are form Lindsay." I said."
"Really?"

I nod my head and grab the Napkin holders with Roczen engrave on to it.

"So yeah we got to find a way to put these on show without seeing full of ourselves," I said.
"The runner is on the table all the time. Napkins, Place mats and stuff for when we have a party of some kind how many did we get?"
"14," I said.
"Why?"
"I think it's their way saying the house is going to be the house we get together at now."

I look at the place mats and then the table runner.

"We can put it on the cabinet for everyday so it's not so noticeable that it's monogram and the rest gets used when cloth napkins are needed for now they go in the wash room," I said.
"Great," Ken said.

I nod my head and fold the things and put them off on a chair. Ken grabs another box and pull out a towel.

"Kitchen towel set of Alice in wonderland and napkins too with an apprentice Mickey pillow pet," I said.
"Put it the towels with the others and the napkins can go with the tea set," Ken said.
"Yeah it's more decorative," I said.

He nods his head and hand me the pillow Pet.

"Take that is going to go on the chair in the room?" Ken asks.
"Sounds good," I said and put it on a different chair.

Ken put the box with the tea set.

"Ok what is left?" Ken asks.
"One is a box of cups that will be used, one are picture frames that I really like," I said.

He nods his head and open a box and pull out a stich head.

"Jessica?" He asks.
"Yep, Cheesier Cat, Jack, and Mickey also," I said.
"Cute. Picture frames from Mathilda?"
"Yep. They pretty cute."
"So what did Whitney give us?"
"a organizer for my banking decorative things," I said.
"That's a good idea."

I rolled my eyes since everything is just in a draw and I tend have to dig around for things.

"Megan gave me a stand for frosting bags and a selves that help hold it for me when I fill. I mean these things really don't matter and I know what to do with them," I said.
"Good. The other stuff goes to the laundry room," He said.
"Ok go put them up then."

He laughs and grab boxes and start carrying them to the laundry room. I open the boxes and grab the cups and put them away then grab the picture frames and grab the pillow pet and go upstairs. I put the frames on the bed then put the pillow pet on the chair in the room. I go downstairs and get a cup of water before going outside. I sit down and watch Mike ride. Ken came and sit down next to me.

"Ryan is coming over," Ken said.
"What for?" I asks.
"Your tattoo. The appointment is today."

I nod my head forgetting about it. Ken kiss my head.

"Want me to cancel?" He asks.
"No it's fine just forgot about it," I said.
"I see that."

Mike came over and I hand him his water bottle.

"Hey," I said.
"Looking good?" He asks.
"Yeah. Uncle Ryan is going to watch you."
"Can I still Ride?"
"Yeah Just not all the time got to spend some time with your uncle," Ken said.
"Ok."

Mike smiles and then he looks at me.

"Where you going?" He asks.
"I'm going to get another tattoo. Dad is coming with me," I said.
"Pops?"
"Uncle Ryan wants to spend time with you."
"Ok."

He walks back to his bike. Ken gets up and turn the bike on and get it off the stand. Mike gets on and drive out. I watch them for a while. Ryan came and sit down next to me.

"Thanks for watching him," I said.
"I don't mind. I like spending time with him."
"Thanks for taking the time off of training."
"No problem. See you got all the boxes off the island in the kitchen."
"Yeah figure out where everything should go."
"That was fast."
"We might have put some just in a cabinet to never use."
"Like Lindsay napkins?"
"You knew about them?"
"I told her that having something with your name is not your style."
"Have you seen the table runner and placemats mom gave me?"
"No."
"They are as bad. I swear it's stuck up and if the family is over they expect it to be here now with the number she gave me of things."
"Sounds good."
"Hey Lindsay mention she was pregnant like a month ago."
"She isn't."
"A little sad?"
"Don't know. Kids are a lot to deal with."
"That is true."

Ken came and Ryan smiles at him.

"He shouldn't be ridding all the time we are gone," Ken said.
"I got it see you guys after dinner," Ryan said.
"No I'm just getting a tattoo. I will be back before then," I said.
"That's nice but I'm keeping him."

I sigh and look at Ken. Ken nods his head.

"Thank you Ryan," Ken said.
"Really watching him is no trouble. No need to thank me," Ryan said.

Ken nods his head and grab my hand and pull me to Mike. I hug Mike.

"I guess you are going to eat with Uncle Ryan," I said.
"Ok," I said.

I smile and walk out and get in Ken's car. Ken starts driving and I look at him.

"Where you want to get Dinner since you never really get to pick," I asks Ken.
"Don't know. I think about it more while you're getting your tattoo."

I nod my head. He drives to the Parking structure. We go inside and I sit down in the chair. I read the quote and made sure it's right before he puts the outline on me.

"Got any more tattoo Ideas?" The guy asks.
"Maybe got to think about things," Ken said.
"What about you?"
"I want the Cat form the cartoon Alice in wonderland and Kirby," I said.
"Right i remember talking to you about it. Want me to do it or get someone?"
"You. I trust you."
"Well I can do it with notice of what you want," He said.
"I show you pictures," I said.
"Want do it now?"
"Yeah."

He grabs a tablet and hand it to me. I grab it and get on the internet and pull up pictures I want of both. The gun stops making me look and see he is whipping everything off. I look at it and look up a Yoshi egg.

"Can you do this egg?" I asks.
"Yeah let me get it drawn up. It can take a little bit," He said.
"We be at Cinnabon," Ken said.
"Sounds good."

He puts plastic on it. Ken puts my shoe on and help me down. We go out and I sit down while Ken waits in line. I grab my phone and start looking through things. Ken came and hand me a drink.

"Thanks what you did you get me?" I asks.
"The Insides things figure you didn't need a whole one," I said.
"Thanks."
"No problem. What's Mike Middle name again?"
"Coo."
"Coo?"
"Yeah it's the Kirby Owl friend. I was going to name him Rick but my family thought it was for Ricky and got upset since no one listen to me that it's about the hamster. He is the best friend to have."

Ken looks at me and laughs.

"So where did Mike come from?" Ken asks.
"It's Ryan's Middle name and it sounds like Rick. I like it," I said.
"So take it Rick is the next kid name?"
"If it's a boy it's his middle name."
"Should have a R first name."
"You think if we name him Ryan my family will be pissed?"
"You want your brothers to have more ammo to say that Ryan is your favorite?"
"I don't care if they have a favorite."
"They do and it's you."

I look at him and he smiles at me and lean over and kiss my forehead. The worker came and brought us the Insides and smiles at us. I grab it and start eating it while talking about the wedding. Ken's phone rings and he gets up.

"He's done," Ken said.

I get up and go outside to the shop. I sit down and he uncover my foot and I point where I want it. He nods his head and put it on. I nod my nod my head. He starts and Ken grabs my hand and twist my engagement ring around my finger.

"So when is the wedding?" The artists asks.
"September 16th," I said.
"That's in a couple months."
"Yeah it's coming up."
"Going to get that date tattoo on you Ken?"
"No," I said before Ken can answer.
"It's my body," Ken said.
"You don't get anything about a relationship that isn't family tattoo on you."
"It's a good reason. It's not the smartest thing to do," The artists said.
"It's a curse?" Ken asks.
"Your cocky and cocky people lose."
"Thinking about anyone?"
"Surly not Bubba when he says I'm the fastest thing."
"Poto."
"He never said he's the best or fastest. He said he has the best trainer, team, bike, and mechanic but never that's he's the best. It's one reason why I don't care if Mike likes him or not."
"What about Dean?"
"From what I seen he's a little cocky. I think it's a little funny that he's liking Barcia."
"He's a little shit like you so I don't know if that has anything to do with his uncle not liking Barcia."
"Mike doesn't know it."
"Ryan doesn't like being Barcia no matter what. Mike knows."
"I don't see a problem with him."
"Yeah I know you like him personally."
"He might not even knew that I knew what he did for a living."

Ken shakes his head and kiss my lips.

"Stop it," I mumble.

He laughs and sit down and start playing with my ring while the tattoo finishes. He start talking about the new Tattoo's while Ken goes and pays.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit