I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

shopping

I'm in the play room with Mike playing with the waffle blocks that me and Ken got him for his birthday. My phone rings making me grab it.

"Hello," I said.
"Hey it's Brittany," She said.
"Hey Brittany what you need?"
"So Lindsay thought about having a Girl's day with everyone out in Florida since we are a little more widespread here than in California so we not always running in to each other."
"And maybe only see each other on the race days how wired is that."
"Yeah I know most people don't see their friends like we do even when we are all in the same state."
"Glad to hear it. So what's up?"
"So I came up with a activity before her time and I just figure out she didn't tell you about it."
"It sounds like she isn't going to be there."
"She isn't. She doesn't like the idea."
"Serious? She went to a interesting party that you threw a few years ago."
"She told you about that?"
"I overheard her and Paige talking one time and ask her what it is. She got all fluster and wasn't sure what to tell me. It was before we got supper close. So what is your idea because I don't need a party for that."
"It's a boudoir Photoshoot."
"I like photoshoots. It's just hell to get Mike and Ken to agree to agree to it but what is it about?"
"It's a sexy photo shoots. It's with little clothing but all very classy somewhat Pinups. I lost baby weight and got my body back. Nicole did it too and Jessica thinks she wants one before she gets a baby. I thought Lindsay would ask you it."
"She gets a little fluster about these kinds of subjects when I'm around."
"Yeah. So do you want to come or not?"
"When is it?"
"In a week on Tuesday at three. I thought a few more people will do it."
"I can do that it's after I have work and I get time with Mike before that and the party."
"So you do it?"
"Yeah."
"I'm so glad. I will send you the E-mail about pricing and everything when we get off. Now second part of the question is that do you want to go shopping with me for it then?"
"Now?"
"Today."
"I call Ken because this isn't something I can take Mike to. He's too old."
"Completely understand. Let me know."
"Ok Bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and call Ken and he said that he is going to come home in an hour. I text Britany then put my phone down when she said that she will come and pick me up. I text her the address to make sure she got the new address. I go back to play with Mike. Ken came and sits down and warp his arms around me.

"What you doing?" Ken asks.
"Shopping with Britany," I said.
"Cool."
"Tuesday the girls night things is at three."
"Really?"
"Britany came up with something and Lindsay isn't to in to it."
"That doesn't narrow it down too much."

I laugh and my phone rings making me grab it and see It's Brittany telling me that she just got on the road.

"She's here," I said.
"Who?" Mike asks.
"Brittany."
"You going out with her?"
"Yeah."
"Ok bye."
"Bye."

He came and kiss my forehead then go back to his waffle blocks. I kiss Ken's lips and smiles at him.

"See you later," I said.
"See you later. Have fun."
"I will, bye."
"Bye."

I get up and get my bag and go outside and she pulls up. I go over and open the door.

"You want to come take a look around or just go?" I asks.
"Just go. You guys really upgraded."
"We not moving again and if we are it's to California so we will never get something like this again."
"Really your thinking of not moving back home? Lindsay says her and Ryan might."
"Case in point why we might move to California."
"Not home?"
"I hate the snow but I don't really mind not moving. I like Florida. There is a Cinnabon close to Disneyworld how can I not like that."

She laughs and nods her head. I get in and she starts driving.

"So when I text Jessica that you're going to do it with us so we do have four people doing it she question if you going to do more bridal thing."
"Might be."
"As a group we figure we do something with their jerseys."
"Tuesdays are perfect because it's the day I do the laundry for the jerseys."
"You do the laundry?"
"He's a great guy who can live by himself and not die. It's just I like my clothes done a certain way."
"Very true that matters."
"Yep. Bridal one is a good idea. So Nicole, Jessica and me are the only one who agree?"
"Yeah. I don't know if Lindsay ask a lot of them. Did you tell Ken?"
"No. Not sure if I'm going to."
"Just hand him the pictures?"
"Yeah. Do people normal do it before the wedding?"
"Yeah. It wasn't super popular when I got married or I might have done it. Nicole did a little one for her with Erica a friend of hers."
"I guess I can do it."
"Wedding color is purple right?"
"Yeah."
"So you can do, Purple, White and black."
"Yeah sounds good."

She pulls up to a store and park. We get out and I fallow her inside and start looking at things talking about our work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit