I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Halloween Part 1

I wake up and go to Mike's room and see Mike is watching a race on his tablet.

"Time to get up," I said.

He puts the tablet down and get out of bed and start getting dress. I go down stairs and start making pancakes. Mike came down and sits down. I grab a plate and put pancakes in front of him and grab Netulla and hand it to him. I get him water and set it down then make my plate and start eating.

"What are you for Halloween?" I ask looking at him.
"I'm a KTM Mechanic. My ear phones and hat are in the bathroom."

I smile and finish eating. I clean up and get Mike's plate and go to the bathroom and see Mike is brushing his teeth. I brush his hair and put his hat on him. I grab the head phones and see they are not real making me glad and put them on him then see it's made to look like the ones that he can turn the mic on or off. I put the clip on his shorts for him and he takes the ear phones off so they are around his neck. We go to the hallway. Mike garbs his shoes and put them on then goes to the kitchen. I grab his bag and see he's talking to Ken.

"He model his outfit after Jade," Ken said.
"Well he's a KTM Mechanic," I said.

Ken laughs and shakes his head.

I grab my phone and take a picture and send it to Jade. I hand Mike his pit board then grab the cookies. I kiss Ken's lips.

"See you and Adam at lunch," I said.
"Text me if you want Jimmy Johns,” Ken said.

I nod my head and smile as I go to the car. I put the cookies down and get inside and drive to Mike's school. I get out and open the door and Mike comes out and I get the cookies then go to the room. Mike's Teacher's Aid looks at him.

"Hi Mike," she said.
"Hi Mrs. Julie," He said.
"What are you?"
"A KTM Mechanic."
"I'm surprise you’re not a dirt bike racer."
"Mommy said no boots in less I'm ridding."

She smiles at him. He goes to the coloring table that is empty.

"Are you going to stay today?" She asks.
"Yeah."
"That's great. The other parents are helping in the snake room."

She points to the room and I smile at her.

"Thank you," I said.
"No problem."

I walk in the room and see some of the moms in the room decorating it. I go over to the table where a mom is sorting the food out. She looks at me and then the container in my hand.

"I have cookies," I said.
"What's your name?" She asks.
"Dungey," I said.
"Ok those go over there. Your name is on it and you can leave."
"I'm staying today."
"Oh go sit over there."

I sigh and go to the table and put my cookies down and sit down in the chair she point on. I grab my phone and turn the sound off. I start playing a game and I hear heels making me look up and see a mom about my age set down a container and walk over. She looks at me and smiles at me.

"Hello," She said.
"Hi," I said.

She sits down next to me. I look and see her nails and see they are done nice.

"I like your nails," I said.
"Thank you. I figure I do something fun for the day," she said.

A dad came over and smiles at us.

"Hey Rachel," He said.
"What do you want Allen?" she asks.
"How is Ava doing in school?"
"She's fine. Go away. I'm not going to date you."
"That's not what I'm here for. You got a little boy don't you?" He asks looking at me.
"Is he ok?" I ask worried about Mike.
"Yeah. He's so cute always coloring. Can see he's very in touch with his mother."
"Are you sayings my son is girly because he colors?"
"That's all he does and needs a man in his life."
"He has enough men in his life that he doesn't need a pig headed one who only thinks a boy who likes to color is something wrong."
"He just needs more of mainly men in his life."
"Trust me the men in his life are mainly."
"I can beat them in anything."
"You can beat athletes that are in the top of their sport about being mainly?"

He looks at me and walks away.

"Your son is Mike?" She asks.
"Yeah."
"My daughter is Ava. They color together every day. She talks about Mike a lot."
"That's nice of her."
"Mike doesn't talk about the kids in class?"
"Not inn less they did something that he doesn't understand and needs it to explain. I can't tell you one kid he went to pre-school with."
"So he hasn't mentioned some of the teasing that has happen."
"Mrs. Julie has when it has push Mike to cause Mike distress."
"When he has to leave the class room."
"Mike isn't the most social savvy child."
"He has social problems?"
"That’s his biggest problem."
"I understand. Ava has a cousin her age that has Aspegerghers. She stuck up for her a lot in pre-school. She must be doing the same with Mike."
"That's cute," I said.

Mrs. Julie came and we go out where there is a stage. I sit down in the back with Rachel. Mike came and sits on my lap. The little girl who is always coloring with Mike looks at me and smiles at me.

"You have pretty hair," She said.
"Thank you."
"Can I touch it?"
"No," Mike said.
"It's not your hair,” Ava said.
"If you touch it then you will mess it up. Mommy's hair is always perfect."

I kiss Mike's head softly.

"Why aren't you up there?" I ask.
"I'm in the third group with Ava."

I nod my head and he grabs my hands and start messing with my engagement ring while the other kids explain what they are and why they want to be it. Mike goes up on the stage standing next to the Ava.

"Dose he not care about being called a baby with him sitting on your lap and holding your hands?" Rachel asks.
"It's what he does. I don't think he understands that it might not be what everyone else does."
"That's interesting."

I nod my head and Ava goes up and explains how she is going to be a princess then Mike stands away from the group.

"I'm a KTM Mechanic," Mike said then starts walking back.

"Give more detailed about what that is?" The teacher said.

Mike sighs a little and looks at me and I smile at him.

"KTM is the orange dirt bike company and mechanics are the people who fix them. Each mechanic has their own rider who they make the bike for them and at races the mechanics is there to tell them to breath and their time. It's an important part of racing."

Mike looks at the teacher.

"Do you think you will fun have doing it?" She asks.
"Yes."
"Do you think you can do it when you grow up?"
"Yes."
"Why do you want to work with KTM?"
"I like them."

The teacher nods and Mike steps back and moves back to step behind the other kids. His group gets down and he sits on my lap and lays his head in my neck. I move my hair so it's over his head a little.

"You did a good job," I said.
"I want to go home," Mike said.
"I know."

I kiss his head. The teacher told us it's time to eat. I take Mike and he gets a plate of my cookies and the cookies Rachel brought then sit down.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask.
"Are you getting it?" Mike asks.
"Yeah."
"No."

I lay my head on his.

"Do you see grey?" I ask.
"Yeah. The teacher caused it."

I nod my head and sit down. Mike moves and sits on my lap and start eating the cookies. Ava looks at me and holds out the cookie I brought.

"Did you make these?" She asks.
"Yes," I said.
"I like them."
"Thank you."
"You have to give the name to Mommy," She said.

I smile and Rachel sits down and hand Ava a cup. Ava looks at Rachel and Rachel sets the cup down in front of Mike.

"I got him water. It's form Ava," She said.
"Thank you," I said.
"No problem."

Ava looks at me.

"Do you work?" She asks.
"Ava that's rude," Rachel said.
"Mommy doesn't work anymore. We moved," Mike said.
"You should do hair," Ava said.
"Thank you Ava. I take it you like hair a lot?" I said.
"Yes. Mommy takes me to the salon with her. She does nails but I like looking at the hair. It's all so pretty."
"That sounds like a great place."

She smiles and hand one of my cookies to Rachel.

"What's this?" Rachel asks.
"Eat the cookie. It's great," She said.
"Ok."

I look at Mike and see he only ate one cookie. I grab the water and hand it to him. He looks at me and I kiss his head.

"We got a few more minutes," I said.
"Good."

I laugh and the teacher hands out papers and crayons. I look at the paper and see its simple math and Mike has to color things. He looks at the paper then at me.

"Do the math," I said grabbing a crayon.

He takes it from me and did the math on the paper and put his name on it.

"Are they right?" Mike asks.
"Yep. Do you want to color?"
"No."

The bell rings. Mike puts the crayon away then grabs the paper and go to the teacher.

"Can me and Mike hang out of school?" Ava asks.
"You really like Mike don't you?" I ask looking at her.
"He's nice. He doesn't make fun of me."

I nod my head and Mike came with his backpack He put his hat in his back pack and look at the ear phones. I grab the thing on his pants and take them off. He puts them in his back pack. I smile at his hat hair.

"You got hat hair," I said running my hand through it fixing it.
"Fixed?" Mike asks.
"Yeah. Ready to get home?"
"and ride my dirt bike?"
"Maybe," I said.

He smiles and waves to Ava.

"Bye," Mike said.
"Bye. Happy Halloween," She said.
"Happy Halloween."

He smiles and grabs my hand. I take him to the car and make sure he got in. I put the cookies down and start the car and grab my phone and see Ken text me that him and Adam just left the house. I drive to McDonald’s and get me and Mike's food then drive home. Mike gets off and I grab his bag and the cookies and go inside and hag his bag and put the cookies down then go to the car and get our food and go to the dining table and see Ken and Adam talking.

"Hey," I said.
"You remember what we are doing right?" Ken asks.
"Yep. Going to not so scary party," I said.
"Do you guys have this plan?" Adam asks.
"A little. We are going with the Reeds. Pace is staying home. Mike likes Tate.”

Mike came in clothes and climb in my lap. Ken looks at him and smiles at Mike.

"How was your party at school?" Ken asks.
"I didn't like it,” Mike said.
"I'm sorry to hear that."
"Can I ride the dirt bike?"

Ken looks at the time and tilt his head then shake it.

"Not today buddy," Ken said.
"Why?"
"We have Halloween Plans with the Reeds that starts around three."
"I don't want to go tricking treating."
"We are going to Disneyworld for a special thing."
"Ok."
"Is Adam coming with us?"
"Yeah," I said.

Adam and Ken looks at me.

"Don't you need a ticket?" Adam asks.
"I didn't tell you that?" I ask Ken.
"Nope."
"Opps. Yeah you’re coming. I guess when I got the tickets I didn't think about the Reeds."
"What am I doing while you meat a character?" He asks.
"Don't know or care because I'm meeting Jack and Sally."
"That's cool."

I nod my head. We eat and Mike says on my lap. I kiss his head.

"We are going to be out late tonight. Maybe you should go lay down," I told Mike.
"I try."

I nod my head and Mike goes upstairs. Adam looks at me.

"So who is dressing up?" Adam asks.
"I think just the kids with Reeds but all three of us," I said.

Adam looks at Ken and Ken shakes his head.

"You can talk when you at least have a girlfriend," Ken said.
"You never dress up even for parties," Adam said.
"That's before Jezebel and Mike."

I smile and Ken's phone rings. He grabs it and start talking about it. He hangs up and looks at me smiling.

"I need to go see someone real quick," Ken said.
"Have fun," I said.

Ken kisses my lips and smiles at me.

"Get him to dress up," Ken whisper to me.

I smile and nod my head. Ken kisses my cheek and walks out. I look at Adam and he glares at me.

"I'm not doing whatever your thinking," Adam said.
"It's Halloween," I said.
"Yes."
"You should dress up."
"No."
"It's easy come on."

He looks at me and sigh.

"How did you get Ken to dress up?" He asks.
"It's a simple costume. I mean it's still Disneyworld," I said.
"What is Ken?"
"He has a couple to choose from. He hasn't told me which one. I can go get them and you pick one."

He looks at me.

"Is there a theme with you three?" He asks.
"There could be. Mike is going as R2d2. Want to see the choices?"
"Yeah."

I go upstairs and grab the costumes and set them down.

"I see simple," He said.
"You can't have mask on your face so these are your choices," I said.
"There is no C-3po's?"
"Ken shot down that idea right away so that's my Starwar's Costume," I said.
"I will be with Mike all the time. I should be one."
"You are going to be in all yellow?" I ask.
"Eww."

I nod my head and he looks at the costumes.

"I will be a Storm trooper," He said.
"That's good."

I hand him his shirt, the sweeter and hat.

"White pants and shoes," I told him.
"Got it."

He walks out of the house. Ken came in and he hands me a box. I look at him.

"What's this?" I ask.
"Open it."

I open it and see a Sorcerer Mickey key chain and a key. I look at Ken and then at the Key.

"We are moving?" I ask.
"Yep got the house you really like."
"With the almost perfect Kitchen?"
"Yes. I will work on getting you an island."

I smile and hug him tight and kiss his face.

"Where is Adam?" He asks.
"He went home to get pants and shoes. Come on what are you going to be because what I'm dress as depends on you."

He kisses my lips and goes upstairs. I fallow him upstairs and sit on the bed and look at him as he looks in the class room.
 
"What do you want to be?" Ken asks.
"I don't know. Do you want to go as Star wars?"

He looks at me and smiles at me.

"Sure what should we go as?" Ken asks.
"You got Darth Vader and Han Solo."
"What about yours?"
"C-3p0 and Chewbacca."
"Which one do you want to do?"
"Chewbacca, It has a bag that won't look wired with it."

He nods his head and looks at me.

"So Han Solo?" Ken asks.
"Or you can go as Darth Vader. I mean there is no C-3po for Mike's R2d2. Storm troopers are things to be alone. There is nothing else."
"I chose Darth Vader then."

I nod my head and kiss his lips. Mike came in and climb on our bed. I kiss his head.

"I’m R2d2?" Mike asks.
"Yeah," I said.
"At Disneyworld?"
"It's shirt and your ear hat," I said.
"OH. What are you?"
"I'm Chewbacca," I said.
"Daddy?"
"Darth Vader."
"Is Adam dressing up?"
"Yeah he's being a Storm Trooper."
"Ok."

He lays on my chest. I smile and kiss his lips.

"Want to watch Nightmare before Christmas?" I ask.
"Yeah."

Ken goes and gets the move in then came and sits down next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit