I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Instgram

I pull up to the house after the girl’s night. I go inside and see Ken in the kitchen.

"Hey," I said.
"Hey. Had fun?" He asks.
"Yeah it was fun. A lot more people than I expected."

I go over and he warps his arm around my waist and kisses my lips. I smile at him once he pulls away.

"What did you guys do?" He asks.
"We did some crafting. I really didn’t do anything but it was fun to talk to people," I said.
"Yeah Friends are good for you."

I laugh and he kisses my lips.

"Mike in bed?" I ask.
"Yeah. So going to tell me what you did with Brittany before?" He asks.
"Nope."

I kiss his lips and he glares at me.

"I will tell you what I did with Brittany at some point ok?" I ask.
"Good. Want to know what I did today?" Mike asks.
"What did you do today?"
"I made sure that the suits are order for everyone and they are getting it tailor."
"Did you get a picture of Mike?"

He laughs and grabs his phone and shows it to me. I smile and kiss his lips.

"He's so cute," I said.
"Yeah, I know. So you know the crafting party got put on Instgram?"
"Yeah I saw that people had their phones out. Did they tag me any?"
"Lindsay did."
"What is my name on it?"

He laughs and kisses my forehead.

"I tag you in my pictures all the time," Ken said.
"I should look at that more than just posting pictures. So what is my name?" I ask
"You just got your Instgram name. That's all you have on your profile."
"That's fine."
"Should change it."
"You want Roczen to be on it don't you?"
"Yeah. I know you don't have Dungey on it now but it be nice."
"I very rarely am on mine private account. I’m often on the one I have for work."
"You have an Instgram for work?"
"I have to. I got my old phone to be logged on to that account and hand it to the worker who takes the pictures for us. It's helpful for the scatterbrain people."
"AKA not your favorite clients."
"I don't like people coming in for the second time and just expect me to remember them and what I did last time. I swear someone came in this week that is new and just said the usual like I know who they are."

He laughs and kisses my lips.

"You look so hot all upset at people being stupid that isn't me," He said.

I shake my head at him and he smiles at me.

"But talking about Instgram," Ken said.
"Urg this is going to turn in to Mike needs his own Instgram," I said.
"Just do one with his name. He might not able to have his name with the common of Mike is."
"Fine but for the picture I'm going to put Choo."
"Put it with Kirby."
"That's perfect."
"Good."

I look at him and he hands me Mikes IPad.

"You have one made for him didn't you?" I asks.
"Yeah. Didn't know how to bring it up to you," Ken said.
"How long ago was it made?"
"Christmas Eve. I got bored and didn't want to go to bed."

I look and see that Username is just Mike Roczen and there aren’t any pictures and the description say it's control by his parents and for only family members.

"Private?" I ask.
"Yeah. I haven't done anything else. I used his Email that you made up for him," He said.

I nod my head and start looking online for a picture and found one I like. I show it to Ken and he nods his head.

"I like that one," He said.
"Ok that's his profile picture. I will tell my family about it tomorrow or Saturday," I said.
"Got it."

I kiss his forehead and get on my phone.

"I change my name after the wedding ok?" I said.
"That's sounds good."

I laugh and kiss his lips.

"After I post a picture of the cookies," I said.
"There got to be at least 20 pictures of that dessert table or it failed," Ken said.

I shake my head and laugh at him. I lean up and kiss his lips. My phone rings making me grab it and see it's Lindsay.

"Hey Lindsay," I said.
"Hey. Are you home?" She asks.
"Yeah. What's up?"
"Did you enjoy it?"
"Yeah."
"So If I do one every week."
"With that amount of people?"
"Yeah it's for everyone."
"Maybe you should limit it just because that was a lot of people."
"It was only 20."

I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"You feel like you have to bring the girlfriends together because you see yourself as Head wife?" I ask.
"Yeah and to make it like California," Lindsay said.
"That is good because it's a small group of people. You don't need to do a strict guest list like that is but cut it to 8 people a week and get like 2 other people who come to all them so you guys can rotate and bounce ideas off each other."
"I will consider it."
"Ok that's all you wanted to talk about?"
"Did you do the photo shoot with Brittany?"
"Yeah. You know I like taking pictures."
"Only if you got to decide your hair."
"Well I think I know my hair better than anyone."
"What are you doing at your wedding?"
"I got a group of people coming and my hair styles the day before we are all going to the sap and getting nails done with how I like them."
"You are telling us how to do our nails?"
"Yeah and toes. I figure I'm paying for it so I get to tell you all how to look."
"Hair and makeup?"
"Yeah I know how your hair looks better than anyone of you as well as make up and nails."
"Right."
"Hey are you busy on Wednesday?"
"No why?"
"You got your dress in the shop and I want it tailor. Taylor and Megan are doing it closer and I also want you to see my dress and make sure it looks fitted."
"That sounds fun."
"Great."
"Bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and shake my head.

"You ok?" Ken asks.
"Would I ever become like that?" I ask.
"Like what?"
"To be Queen Bee because I see that some of the newer girlfriends try to talk to me when they figure out I'm with you like if I like them matters."
"You don't like holding court. I don't think Lindsay dose either she just wants everyone to get along. You rather be off to the side making comments and being a little shit when it's fun."
"I think I might have started a new friendship with someone."
"Who?"
"Brandi Bowers. Off to the side drinking and eating was Nicole, Her and me. IT was fun we were doing what you said we were doing. Jessica was off and on as was Brittany. Lindsay stop coming over tired of me messing with her."

He laughs making me smile. He kisses my lips and smiles at me.

"Plug my phone in and I want to bake some cookies," I said.
"What kind?" He asks.
"Peanut Butter Cup Whoopie Pies."
"Got everything for them?"

I nod my head. I go over and get the butter out.

"Should I make peanut butter cookies with chocolate frosting or the other way around?" I ask.
"Other way around. Need me to get anything out?"
"The big thing for the blender."

He nods his head and gets it out. I start getting things out and talk to him about things as I make the cookies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit