I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Family Time

I wake up and see that it's four but I don't really want to go back to bed. I sigh and go and grab socks and put them on then stop before I leave and go and get pants on and slippers. I walk downstairs and start making cinnamon rolls. Jade comes in the kitchen with Liam. I grab Liam and start making faces at him while Jade makes coffee. He sits down next to me. I hand him Liam and see that it's only six. I get up and start making biscuits knowing I haven't made any while Jade is here and he likes when I make it since Whitney’s are different.

"Thank you," Jade said.
"No problem," I said.

Pops came and get his cup of Coffee. Jade gets another cup. I go and make another pot and start the Tea. I get the log of dough out and cut it for the cinnamon rolls then put them in the oven. I start getting things out to make the gravy. Ken came in.

"What you making?" Ken asks.
"Cinnamon rolls, Biscuits and Gravy, with a side of sausage," I said.

Ken came and gets a cup of Tea ready and hand it to me.

"You good?" He whispered.
"Yeah."

I kiss his lips and smile at me. He run his hand through my hair and kisses my forehead. I smile at him and he warps his arms around me.

"You want anything else for breakfast?" I ask.
"No," Ken said.

I nod my head and my phone rings. I grab it and see its Taylor.

"Hey Taylor," I said.
"Hey. What are you doing?" She asks.
"Making Breakfast," I said.
"Oh already?"
"Yeah."
"Ok then never mind. I was going to see if you wanted to take get breakfast."
"No I got to go its Friday," I said remembering I got to take Mike to school.
"Yeah it's 6:30 that’s when Lindsay said you be awake."
"Ok thanks bye."
"So no breakfast?" She asks.
"No breakfast. I'm sorry."
"It's ok bye."
"Bye."

I hang up and put the sausage in the pan and turn it on.

"Watch it," I said.
"Got it,” Ken said.

I run upstairs and go to Mike's room and see him still sleeping. I go over and shake him lightly. He wake ups and rub his eyes.

"School," I said.
"Ok Mommy."

I kiss his head. I go downstairs and start making the icing. The cinnamon rolls come out. I grab it and put them on the racks that are out. I put the biscuits in the oven and start icing the cinnamon rolls. I get the sausage and break some up and then start making the gravy. Ken gets out of the kitchen.

"Is the dining room able so we can eat in it?" Ken asks.
"Um I don't know. Why?"
"I hear everyone waking up. The house smells so good."

I nod my head. Mike came down with his hair all done and dress.

"I'm ready for breakfast," Mike said.
"Want Orange juice?" Ken asks.
"Yah."

Ken gets him a cup and put it next to Jade. Ken and Pops goes to the dining room.

"Call your wife Jade" I said.
"Right."

I rolled my eyes and finish the gravy. I grab the tea pot.

"Ken made it with the orange one," Jade said.

I nod my head then get my cup and pour it and get the honey and start string it.

"What's for breakfast?" Mike asks.
"Cinnamon rolls, Biscuits and Gravy and Sausage," Jade said.
"Yummy."
"Want Tea?" I asks.
"Yeah."

I get him a cup and pour the honey in it. Zoey came and look at the Tea.

"Want a cup?" I ask.
"Yeah."

I get her a cup and pout it and put honey in it and it to her with a spoon.

"Stir the honey in and don't let it get to cold," I said.
"Ok Aunt Bells," Zoey said.

I smile and Ken came in and grabs plates.

"How is the dining room?" I ask.
"The table just had things lay out on it to separate the paper. We moved it to the cabinet in there and now we can eat there."

I Nod my head and he goes and set the table. I put the cinnamon rolls in a serving dish and hold it out. Ken's mom grabs it and goes in the dining room. I get the Biscuits and Pops grab it from my hands and the sausage. I put the gravy in a gravy boat and carry it out to the dining room. I grab my and Mike's Tea and walk to the table with Mike. I sit down. Whitney came and hand Jade a thing.

"Can I put his seat on the table?" Jade asks.
"If it fits," I said.

He nods his head and he puts it on and put Liam down and then make him the plate.

"Did Jade ask for this?" Whitney asks.
"No. I got a pot of Rooibos with Lemon Peel tea in the kitchen."
"Where is the Honey?"
"On the counter."

She gets up and walks out I get Mike's plate then mine and start eating. I get up and grab my plate.

"I got the dishes," Ken said.

I Nod my head and go upstairs and get in a dress and brush my hair and put it in a crown braid then do my makeup. I walk downstairs and put my shoes on. Mike came and gets his shoes on. I walk over and grab my phone.

"Anything we need before I come back?" I ask.
"Nope. dining room will get clean while you gone."

I nod my head and get my bag and his phone. Mike came and get in the car. I get in and drive talking to him. I park and get out with him. I walk to his class room and he puts his backpack away then came and hugs my legs. I squat and look at him. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Bye mommy," He said.
"Bye. Daddy's going to pick you up with Uncle Blake," I said.
"OK Mommy."

I kiss his head and see Rachel coming with Ava. Ava came and smiles at me.

"Hi," She said.
"Hey Ava."
"Can Mike and I have a play date today?" She asks.
"Not today. We are a little busy."
"We haven't had one all week."
"We have family in town."

She nods her head and goes to her seat. I smile and kiss Mike's forehead.

"Have fun," I said.
"I will."

I go over to Rachel.

"Surprise to see you here," She said.
"Yeah don't know how to act my age."
"I know that feeling. I just went to the spa with my bridal party to make sure they are good for the wedding."
"That's what we are doing today. I'm just going to say this while me and Ken is gone don't have a play date at my house. I don't think my siblings can really hand watching two kids or some might not be able to handle it."

She laughs and nods her head.

"I know how that is. I make sure to see about me watching them or doing it somewhere that we can both be there said Ava doesn't always get along with other adults she doesn't know," She said.
"I can see her out smarting my sister and brother in law who don’t live here."
"She does it all the time to people. My mother says I did it so I can see it in her and get her to stop. It's why I like her hanging out with Mike. She never tries it with Mike."
"I'm glad she's gets something out hanging out with Mike because any friends of his are important to me."

She laughs and nods her head.

"See you in a few weeks. I'm looking to forward to hearing about Germany," She said.
"I will make sure to take a lot of pictures or get Ken to do it," I said.

She laughs and nods her head. I get in the car and drive home. I get out and walk inside and go to the kitchen and see my dad in the kitchen. I smile and hug him. He hugs me tight.

"Hey daddy," I said.
"Hey. How are you doing?" He asks.
"Good."

Ken came in from the dinning the laundry room and looks at me. I smile at him. My mom came out and start following to me.

"Hey Mom," I Said.
"Hello. Saw your dining room table," She said.
"Yeah it just got clean off of the wedding things since I made a big breakfast."
"Like what?"
"Cinnamon rolls and Biscuits and gravy," I said.
"There any left over’s?"
"Of the Biscuits and Gravy," Ken said.
"Want some dad?" I ask.
"Yes."

Ken goes and grabs a bowl and opens it and hand it to my dad with a plate. I grab the gravy and walk to the stove.

"Princess I can do it in the microwave," He said.
"The skillet is still dirty it's fine," I said.
"Ok put the Biscuits on it a little."

I nod my head and get the gravy out in the skillet. I heat it up then grab the Biscuits and tear it in sixths and put it towards the end of heating the gravy up I grab his plate and put it on and hand it to him.

"There you go. Do you want some mom?" I ask.
"No thank you. Do you know like what I got you at the bridal shower?" She asks.
"I like it. We typical have the runner out with the place mates but the dining room has been transformed to the wedding room for right now."
"Where are they?" She asks.
"With special occasion table settings," I said.
"Can't reach it with the things in there right now," Ken said.

I nod my head.

"Where did everyone go?" I ask.
"Beach. Whitney and Jade went in to the guest house."
"You put your brother in the guest house?" My mom asks.
"No I choose it," Jade said.

He came and looks at my dad.

"You said you weren't hungry," He said.
"You didn't tell me about her Biscuits and Gravy," My dad said.

I rolled my eyes at them.

"Your wives can cook this," I said.
"She doesn't," My dad said.
"My Biscuits are not the same so it's not as good," Whitney said.

I rolled my eyes. My mom took Liam form her.

"Got him dress?" I ask.
"Yeah. Since Daddy got him out super early,” Whitney said.

I laugh and nod my head.

"I'm watching him today?" My mom asks.
"Yeah. Jezebel is making us getting our nails done," She said.

I bit my lip form laughing wondering if they think that's all they are getting done today so they are ready for tomorrow."

"You want to come mom?" I ask.
"No thank you. It's not really something about me."
"No but you will be getting your hair and makeup done tomorrow."
"I can do it."
"Yeah but they can do it better it's their job. I figure things out. I'm cutting the entire group guy's hair today after we get back so it's the perfect style."

Jade start fighting me about it and Ken start standing up for me. Adam came in with Jessie. I go to the room and cut their hair and Jade comes in so I can cut his hair and style it then go and style Ken’s hair know I don’t have time to do it. I take a step back and nod my head seeing that their hair is all good. I grab Ken’s phone and take a picture of all for them and hand it to Ken.

“Ready to go Whitney?” I ask
“Yes,” She said.

We hug and tell everyone bye. We go outside and I drive where the girls are all going to lunch. We get out and go to the table. I hug Taylor, Lindsay and Meagan.

"Hey," I said sitting down.
"How are you?" Lindsay asks.
"Good and we are done about last night."

Taylor nods her head.

"You were a little late? Is everything ok?" Taylor asks.
"Yeah I was cutting the guys' hair and took longer since I haven't done Jessie and Jade's hair really ever."
"Really?" Lindsay asks.
"That's a shocked?" Taylor asks.
"She has cut Dean's hair Friday before a race."
"Yeah I do touch ups on people's hair Friday night."
"How many riders?" Megan asks.
"It switches week to Week. It's Broc, Dean, Marvin, Kyle Chisholm, Blake Baggett, Jason Anderson and a few others."
"Have you ever talk to Bam Bam since your shop close?"
"I cut his hair every month on Friday night. It's how it got started."

A waitress came and we all order our food and drinks.

"Do we have an appointment at a place?" Lindsay asks.
"Yeah. I took care of it all," I said.
"Great," Megan said.

I nod my head and smile at them. We eat and talk about things. We leave and I drive and go to the spa that my hair stylist works at when she's not in the shop that I go to. I go inside and the receptionist looks at me and smiles at me. I check us in and she nods her head. She leads us inside. She leads us to chairs for Eyebrow treading. Lindsay looks at me.

"What is going on?" She asks.
"Spa day," I said.
"This isn't a chair for manicure and pedicures."
"Eyebrow threading, I always said spa day that means a little more than Mani and Pedi. Surprise," I said.

The workers came and start doing it making me relax a little bit. They lead us to the washers and they wash our hair and put things in so its shinny then we get manicure and pedicures. We walk outside and go to the Starbucks that is in the same area as the spa. I order and Lindsay pushes me away lightly and orders her coffee. I look at her and everyone orders their drinks and Lindsay pays. I sit down at the table. Lindsay looks at me.

"You seem more relax," She said.
"It was relaxing what we did," I said.
"Getting your eyebrows threaded is relaxing?" Megan asks.
"Yeah. It's all relaxing. Like a spa day should be."
"Normally there are mud baths, steam rooms, mud masks and things," Lindsay said.
"And messages," Taylor said.
"Yeah. Those are super relaxing."
"They freak me out," I said.

Lindsay gets up and hand me my drink.

"So is everything for the wedding done?" She asks.
"Yeah. Just got to get things over to the hotel."

We talk about what's going on at the rehearsal over coffee before I go and drive home with Whitney. I go inside and see Mike is playing on the floor with my dad.

"Hi Mommy," Mike said.
"Hey."

I lean over and kiss his head.

"You had a good day in school?" I ask.
"Yeah. The class got a guinea Pig," Mike said.
"Whoa that's cool."

I kiss his forehead.

"Daddy is upstairs yelling on his phone," Mike said.
"Ok. I will go see what that's about," I said.

I go upstairs and go to my and Ken's room and see Ken there talking on the phone and I know he's mad. I close the door and walk over and sit down on the bed. Ken looks at me and I smile at him.

"Red Bull. It's fine," Ken said.

I nod my head and kiss his lips. I walk downstairs and Mike looks at me.

"It's his job Mike. It's fine," I said.
"Ok."
"You want your hair cut first or Grandpas?" I ask.
"Grandpa."

I nod my head and look at my dad. He gets up. Mike grabs a bike and walk to the room with us. I smile and set him on the counter and then grab one of the smocks and wash my dad's hair.

"Was this already in the house?" My dad asks.
"No. Ken added it in for me."

He nods his head.

"Don't move your head," Mike said.

I smile at him. I trim my dad's head and style it for him. Mike comes down and sit down. I wash his hair and he smiles at me.

"Did you cut Daddy's hair?" He asks.
"Not yet," Ken said.

Mike smiles. I trim his hair and then style it.

"All done Mike," I said.
"Ok I go play with Grandpa."

I smile at him. He runs outside. Ken came and kisses my lips. I warp my arms around him.

"Everything ok?" I ask.
"Red Bull question why I never told them a doctor to take a few months off the bike," He said.
"They mad at that?"
"They want me to come and do testing and see if a break is really wanted I need."
"These are the doctors that did your back sugary."
"They told me to cancel my honeymoon."

I shake my head and pat the chair.

"Sit down. And relax," I said.
"Right."

I kiss his forehead and start washing his hair. I cut it and style it. Mike came in.

"Grandpa is leaving," He said.

I nod my head and go and see my dad at the hallway. I hug him.

"Got to get ready for tonight. See you,” My dad said.
"See you daddy."

He kisses my forehead. I look and see it's three. Ken came out.

"We got to get ready for Rehearsal," I said.
"Ok Mike cleans up the bikes. We got to get ready to go," Ken said.
"I don't want to go. I want Pizza at home and just you and Mom," Mike said.
"You are going to see Uncle Ryan."
"Don't care."

I sigh and sit down where Mike is cleaning up his bikes.

"What is going on sweetie?" I ask.
"There people around all the time. I just want you and Daddy alone."

I sigh and pull him on my lap and kiss his forehead.

"What's going on?" I ask.
"There everyone around. You are not around as much."
"Ken has been around."

He warps his arms around my neck.

"He's not you mommy," Mike said.

I sigh and kiss his head.

"It's going to be ok. Hold on a little longer," I said.

He nods his head. He goes and start cleaning his bikes up again. I get up and warp my arms around Ken. He kisses my head.

"He gets ready with you?" Ken asks.
"We see how he is tomorrow but that will be fine."

He nods his head and kisses my head. I smile and go upstairs and get dress.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pajamas
Outfit