I Have the Only Key to Your Heart

Getting Ready

I wake up and see Taylor is in the bed with me. I get up and walk to the room and see Whitney is up.

"Hey," she said.
"What time is it?"
"Six. What you want for breakfast?"
"Doughnuts, can I go with you?"
"I'm getting Starbucks."
"I want my drink form it not just the box coffee."

She laughs and nods her head. I get up and get change. I get my shoes on and Whitney smiles at me.

"I love that hoodie," She said.
"Thanks,” I said.

Taylor comes in.

"Getting breakfast?" Taylor asks.
"Yeah and Coffee,” Whitney said.
"I get the coffee. It's downstairs."
"I don't want just coffee,” I said.
"I get you a drink. What is breakfast?"
"Doughnuts."

Taylor looks at me.

"When is the wedding?" She asks.
"4," I said.
"Dinner is when?"
"The reception is about 6 and dinner is the first thing."
"Fine just Lunch will need more protein in it."
"Got it.”

She smiles and shakes her head. I smile and go downstairs with Whitney and get in the car and start driving to the doughnut shop.

"How are you feeling?" She asks.
"Good Ready for it to all start,” I said.
"That's great. Worried?"
"A little but it’s about last night. I don't talk about feelings. I'm not good with that."
"Did you ever fake liking Lindsay?"
"Yeah. It was one of the only ways to spend time with Ryan."
"Was part of the problem with her at the start was because you thought she wasn't really in to Ryan?"
"Come on he called to ask her for her number. It had to be part of the reason. I see that she really love him so it's fine."
"I see why you never get mad why any one questioned you why you are with Ken besides your family."
"I was a single mother. Ken was partying so I see how people connect it."
"You do talk to Ken about your feelings right?"
"Yeah sometimes it's not super clean but it gets done."
"Does that mean Ken has to push you really hard if he wants you to say an emotion your feeling?"
"Yeah."

I sigh and pull my hat down.

"I'm done with this," I said.
"Got it," She said.

She gets to the doughnut shop. We get out and I order what I want and Whitney orders the rest.

"Text Taylor," She said as she's paying.

I nod my head and text Taylor and then get in the car with the box of doughnuts. We go up to the hotel. Taylor hands me a cup of coffee and I see it says Roczen on it.

"That's cute," I said.
"Thanks."

I grab a doughnut and go to the TV and turn on Father of the bride again. Taylor came and sits down next to me. I grab my phone and take a picture of the doughnut and coffee cup to make sure it says Roczen on it before posting it. There is knock on the door making me look at the time and know it's not the hairstylist. It gets open and I see it's my mom. She came in and looks around.

"Mommy, come watch Father of the Bride with us. Grab a doughnut," I said.
"How are you feeling?" She asks.
"Good."

I smile at her and she sits down and looks at me. Lindsay comes in and looks around.

"I will go get breakfast," She said.
"Done. So is coffee. Come watch Father of the bride again," I told her.

Lindsay looks at me and looks at the doughnuts then me and grabs one.

"You should eat something more," Lindsay said.
"I want doughnuts. This is the good part of the movie," I said.

Whitney hands me another doughnut.

"She's clam right now let it go," Whitney said.
"Got it," Lindsay said.

I turn the volume higher and watch the Movie. Meghan wakes up and get doughnut and a cup of coffee.

"Had fun last night?" My mom asks.
"Yep," I said.

My mom kisses my head.

"I will be back up closer to your wedding," She said.
"Ok. Make sure dad dose his hair good. Same for you."

She nods her and kisses my head.

"Can your dad come in closer to the wedding?" My mom asks.
"Of course," I said.
"Ok."

She kisses my forehead.

"I'm proud how you’re handling today," She said.
"Thank you mom."

She leaves and Meghan sits on the couch.

"What time is it?" She asks.
"Nine. Have you taken a shower Jezebel?" Lindsay asks me.
"No should do that."
"Wait we got something for after," Megan said.

I look and Meghan goes to her room and hand me a bag. I grab it and take out the robe and nod my head seeing a purple one with Mrs. Roczen on it.

"Cute," I said.
"It's best to wear it while hair and make-up," She said.

I Nod my head and a little glad that it's long. I go in the shower and take one then get change and put the robe on then put pants on still not liking the length of it.

"No shirt right?" Lindsay asks.
"Yep," I said.
"Where are your shoes for the wedding?"
"In my room in my bag in their box."

Lindsay looks at me so I get up and get them and hand them to her.

"Did you break them in already?" She asks.
"Yep," I said.
"That's good."

I nod my head and sit down. There is a knock on the door. I get up and go to the door making Lindsay looks at me. I smile at her as she opens the door. I smile seeing it's the hair stylist and make up person.

"Hello Jezebel," Jenny, the hair stylist, said.
"Hey come on in," I said.
"Thanks."

Lindsay moves out of the way and they come in. They look around and I point to the bar. They go and set up. They move the bar stool out and Jenny pats it.

"Come sit down Bride," Jenny said.
"Hair first?" I ask.
"No your make up."

I nod my head and sit down. The makeup artist shows me a picture of her phone of the makeup we agree on.

"Yeah that's what I want," I said.
"Don't want anything change then?" She asks.
"Nothing changes."

She nods her head and start doing my make-up. Once they stop Lindsay looks at me and point to the table making me look and see food.

"Eat its noon," She said.
"Ok," I said.

I go and grab a plate and see its sandwiches. I grab one and sit down and start eating. I grab my phone out of the pocket and see Jade text me a picture and its Ken, Mike, and Adam on the ground in the play room playing with all of Mike FMX stuff. I laugh a little seeing that they are all in pajama pants. I text him back asking where Jessie is and see that it was form when I was in the shower. He text me back that Jessie is was getting lunch and they are all up and eating with Blake, Ryan and Spencer is here so it's all fun. Taylor came and took my phone.

"Hey," I said.
"It needs to charge and you need to eat," She said.
"Fine. Tell Jade thanks."
"Will do."

I nod my head and she looks at me. I start eating making her smile at me. I rolled my eyes.

"How are you feeling?" Lindsay asks.
"Good. Just a little nervous about it all happening on time,” I said.
"It should. I mean when are you doing your first look?"
"2 so we can do the party pictures before."
"So we got 2 hours to be done with everything."
"It's fine. It's me alone so if someone isn't done they can finish it after I leave."
"Right."

She nods her head and hand me another sandwich. I grab it and eat it. I go and get water. There is a knock on the door when they are doing my hair. Lindsay opens it and I see the photographer.

"Hello Jezebel," She said.
"Hey."

I smile at her and she smiles at me. She went and got Lindsay to help her get pictures of some of the dress before she takes pictures of us all getting ready. There is another knock on the door once I'm getting hairspray. Jenny looks at me when I went to turn so I stay still as they let the other people come in.

"Ok everything is spray. I stay till you're in your dress so I can put the headpiece on," She said.
"Ok thank you so much Jenny."

My mom hand me my shoes. I nod my head and go to the room and take my pants off and put my shoes on. My mom came in with the dress. She helps me in it. I look at myself in the full length mirror. I ran my hand over the dress. My mom kisses my bangs.

“Everything looks good?” She asks.
“Yeah everything looks good.”

I turn around and look at myself in the mirror. I look at my mom through the mirror and see her tearing up.

“You are getting married,” She said.
“Yeah,” I said looking at her.

She hugs me tight.

“I love you. You do know that right?” She asks.
“I know. I love you too mommy,” I said.
“I’m happy for you and fully support this.”
“Thanks mommy.”

She kisses my bangs again.

“Let’s go you got pictures to take.”

I smile and go and get out and Jenny came and put my head piece on my head. She steps back and looks at me then hugs me tight.

"I think you’re the calmest bride who has been as put together as you are beforehand," Jenny said.
"Things will happen and it's going to be just fine," I said.
"Very true."

She let me go and smiles at me. I smile at her.

"You look great got everything on?" The photographer asks.
"Yeah,” I Said.
“No,” Whitney said.

I look and she hands me my bracelets. I put them on as she puts my earrings on. Lindsay hands me my flowers.

“Ok she’s ready,” Lindsay said.

The photographer went and took some pictures with me and took me outside. She took a few pictures of me and then smiles at me.

"Ready to see your groom?" She asks.
"Yeah," I said.

She leads me to a place where no one is.

"Come whenever you are ready," She said.

I nod my head and she walks closer to Ken. Ken starts tapping his foot making me smile a little knowing he's nervous. I walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and smiles at me.

"Hey," I said smiling at him feeling the tears coming.
"Hey. You look great."

I smile and hug him tight mindful to not hurt my flowers. He hold on to me tight and kiss the side of my head.

"I feel like crying and laughing," Ken said.
"I'm crying," I said.

Ken laughs and hold on to me tight.

"We getting married today," He said.
"I'm ready for it. I want it to happen already," I mumble.

Ken laughs and kisses the side of my head. He pulls me away and whips my tears.

"They did good job with your make up," He said.

I laugh and he smiles at me. He lets go and walk around me.

"You approve?" I ask.
"Yeah you look great," Ken said.

I laugh and smile at him. He kisses my lips. I smile at him. The photographer came and we start taking pictures.